UdiotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#28897 Feb 15, 2013
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
The US declared independence in 1776—
List of wars Britain was involved in since 1776
* American War of Independence (1775–1783)- North America, civil war
* First Anglo-Maratha War (1775–1782)- India
* Fourth Anglo-Dutch War (1780–1784)
* Second Anglo-Mysore War (1780–1784)- India
* Third Anglo-Mysore War (1789–1792)- India
* French Revolutionary Wars (1793–1802)- Great Britain, Austria, Spain, Russia, Germany v France
o War of the First Coalition (1793–1797)
o War of the Second Coalition (1798–1801)
* Fourth Anglo-Mysore War (1798–1799)- India
* Irish Rebellion (1798)
* Napoleonic Wars (1803–1815)- United Kingdom, Prussia, Austria, Sweden, Spain and Russia v France
o South American War (1806–1807)
o Anglo-Turkish War (1807–1809)
o Anglo-Russian War (1807–1812)
o Gunboat War (1807–1814)
o Peninsular War (1808–1814)
o Hundred Days (1815)
* First Kandian War (1803–1804)- India
* Second Anglo-Maratha War (1803–1805)- India
* Vellore Mutiny (1806)- India
* Anglo-Dutch Java War (1810–1811)
* War of 1812 (1812–1815)
* Anglo-Nepalese War (1814–1816)
* Second Kandian War (1815)- Sri Lanka
* Third Anglo-Maratha War (1817–1818)- India
* First Anglo-Burmese War (1823–1826)
* Upper Canada Rebellion (1837)
* Lower Canada Rebellion (1837)
* First Anglo-Afghan War (1839–1842)
o Battle of Ghazni
* First Opium War (1839–1842)- United Kingdom v China
* First Anglo-Sikh War (1845–1846)- India
* New Zealand Wars (1845–1872)
* Second Anglo-Sikh War (1848–1849)- India
* Second Anglo-Burmese War (1852)
* Crimean War (1854–1856)- United Kingdom, France, Turkey, and Piedmont-Sardinia v Russia
* Second Opium War (1856–1860)- United Kingdom and France v China
* Anglo-Persian War (1856–1857)- United Kingdom and Persia
* Indian Rebellion (1857)
* Pig War (1859)- United Kingdom v USA
* Anglo-Bhutanese War (1865)
* Second Anglo-Afghan War (1878-1880)
* Anglo-Zulu War (1879)
* First Boer War (1880–1881)
* Gun War (1880–1881)
* Mahdist War (1881–1899)
* Third Anglo-Burmese War (1885–1887)
* Anglo-Zanzibar War (1896)
* Second Boer War (1899–1902)
* Boxer Rebellion (1900)- United Kingdom, Austria-Hungary, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Russia, USA, and China
* Anglo-Aro war (1901-1902)- Nigeria
* World War I (1914–1918)- United Kingdom, France, Belgium, Serbia, Italy, Russia, United States, Germany, Austria-Hungary, Bulgaria and Turkey
* Easter Rising (1916)- Ireland
* Russian Civil War (1918–1922)
* Third Anglo-Afghan War (1919)
* Anglo-Irish War (1919–1921)
* World War II (1939–1945)
o The Pacific War (1937–1945) United Kingdom, USA and China v Japan
o Anglo-Iraqi War (1941)
* Greek Civil War (1941–1949)
* Malayan Emergency (1948–1960)
* Korean War (1950–1953)
* Mau Mau Uprising (1952–1960)
* Cyprus Emergency (1955–1959)
* Suez Crisis (1956)
* Brunei Revolt (1962)
* Indonesia-Malaysia confrontation (1962–1966)
* Aden Emergency (1963–1967)
* Northern Ireland Troubles (1969-mid 1990s)
* Cod War Confrontation (1975–1976)
* Falklands War (1982)
* The First Gulf War (1990–1991)
* The Bosnian War (1995–1996)
* The Kosovo War (1999)
* The Global War on Terror (2001)
* Sierra Leone Civil War (2000)
* The Afghanistan War (2001–Present)
* Iraq War and Iraqi insurgency (2003–Present)
And the British Empire came tumbling down because of nation building and bully far away countries, and US in that path of falling down; if oiur US don't heed the Signs and learn from Fall of Empires. Learn Anything from fall of Ruthless Fall OF Empires(corrupted/greedy nation builders) aNCIENT Rome, ANcient Greece, Germany NAZI during WW2 and Wiemer rEPUBLIC ww1 , Great Britain... US is heading in that Direction if our US militaristic interventionist imperialism Empire don't learn from history....

And, US is involved in close to half of those Wars you had listed above . US even joined up With British in Some wars.
UdiotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#28898 Feb 15, 2013
Dave C wrote:
US is still worst ones compare to those you listed, time to get you thinking, you lack critical reasoning /logical thinking skills. Time for you to analyze those you lsited, on why i say US is still worst one on the block, come on USe you grunting meathead Semen brain Popeye Sailor man! So?

BWHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAaaaaa
UdiotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#28899 Feb 15, 2013
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
Force is drunk most of the time and doesn’t make any more sense than you do. His only reply on the subject was to compare a jet fighter to a Ferrari.“Buy a new Ferrari, put in the garage for 20 years and then sell it as a 20 year old Ferrari”. I’m trying to get you to think rather than parrot the “Blame America First” battalion of idiots and apparently that is too hard for you.
Fact is, if the US refused to sell weapons the only result would be more weapons made in Britain, China, Russia, Sweden, France, Israel, or someplace else.
You equate the vote on Cuban sanctions as a referendum on the US. You are the only one in the world doing that. Why? Because you are an Idiot?
The Poster Force Is Not Drunk not Stupid , he is way smarter then you ! You have a pee-brain of a moron, did you know many Diplomats from 120 plus nations met on a Ship, in Sea of Manaco and US was not invited! You still a dumb grunting Semen and you still don't see the point! Yep you mentally Challenged, do go eat you spinach PopEye the SailorMan, you need it. Did i irritate you to point that you go ballistic on us all. Stay Stupid, and dumb and clueless... no wonder you so easy to take to cleaners , as you MAster see you as Subservient fool, and once you not useful they dump you in a grave with no name. You popous Azz! So you mad with me know, for i'd Irked you to no return, so you still mad at me for challenging you mentally retarded mind? mWBHAHAHAHAHHAHAAA

But US do not have to sell them Weapon systems to others. You know Why those nations in opposition to US , would sell their weapons so to counter bullyimng US Militaristic Imperialist agendas ; as US is world biggest exporter of Weapons and WMD, it like balance of Power.

“Never run from a fight.”

Since: Dec 06

Vista, Ca.

#28900 Feb 15, 2013
UdiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>And the British Empire came tumbling down because of nation building and bully far away countries, and US in that path of falling down; if oiur US don't heed the Signs and learn from Fall of Empires. Learn Anything from fall of Ruthless Fall OF Empires(corrupted/greedy nation builders) aNCIENT Rome, ANcient Greece, Germany NAZI during WW2 and Wiemer rEPUBLIC ww1 , Great Britain... US is heading in that Direction if our US militaristic interventionist imperialism Empire don't learn from history....
And, US is involved in close to half of those Wars you had listed above . US even joined up With British in Some wars.
The British Empire didn’t come tumbling down, the Us made Churchill sign it away—the Atlantic Charter. For godsake, don’t they have history books in your country and don’t try and claim you are an American. You are not even in one of our time zones.
UdiotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#28901 Feb 15, 2013
Hey Popeye davey boy,

You still have not discuss about Youtube Videos , i gonna bug you again and again... I don't think you watch them Youtube Videos. So? What do you think?

BWHAHHHHAAAA
UdiotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#28904 Feb 15, 2013
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
The British Empire didn’t come tumbling down, the Us made Churchill sign it away—the Atlantic Charter. For godsake, don’t they have history books in your country and don’t try and claim you are an American. You are not even in one of our time zones.
You not a real American yourself , you an import... And as FYI as US don't belong to you , it belong to Native Indians of N. America. aboriginal of the land. Know Now take you BS and shove it.

readup! I'm anti-war American But you our US warmongers are really Anti-Americans , Anti-World, Anti-peace, Anti-human rights, Anti-civil liberties... you Davey boy not American but a NAZI warring moron!
BWAHHAHAHAHHAA

British Empire: Articles: The Rise and Fall of the British Empire
The British Empire was the first genuinely global empire, an empire that ranged, at times, from the American colonies in the West, Australia and New Zealand in the ...
www.britishempire.co.uk/article/liverpool.htm - Lagret i buffer

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#28907 Feb 15, 2013
idiot wrote:
Hey Popeye davey boy,
You still have not discuss about Youtube Videos , i gonna bug you again and again... I don't think you watch them Youtube Videos. So? What do you think?
BWHAHHHHAAAA
You're just full of Somalian philosophy today, aren't you dullard?

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#28908 Feb 15, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>You not a real American yourself , you an import... And as FYI as US don't belong to you , it belong to Native Indians of N. America. aboriginal of the land. Know Now take you BS and shove it.
can cole/liverpool.htm - Lagret i buffer
It's painfully obvious you're not American, fool. Why even pretend to be?
UdiotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#28910 Feb 15, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
It's painfully obvious you're not American, fool. Why even pretend to be?
readup! I'm anti-war American But you ourZionist warmongers are really Anti-Americans , Anti-World, Anti-peace, Anti-human rights, Anti-civil liberties... youNFl meatheat not American but a Zionist warring moron!
BWAHHAHAHAHHAA
UdiotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#28912 Feb 15, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're just full of Somalian philosophy today, aren't you dullard?
You tube video is not about Somalian philosophy but talks about US veteran Anti-war stance. Watch the vidoe and learn , u meathead grunt!

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#28913 Feb 15, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>You tube video is not about Somalian philosophy but talks about US veteran Anti-war stance. Watch the vidoe and learn , u meathead grunt!
It figures Youtube is the first place you go for information, Somalian.

Since anything beyond copy/pasting is all you have, it's a good thing illiterate slobs such as you have such crap in pictures and narration.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#28914 Feb 15, 2013
Farce Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, well. We know already.
Nelly boy! You haven't explained to me how the US provoked the war with Japan with a naval 'blockade'.

Have you forgotten your idiotic claim, or are you embarrassed for the mounds of BS you enjoy puking up here?

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#28916 Feb 15, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>readup! I'm anti-war American But you ourZionist warmongers are really Anti-Americans , Anti-World, Anti-peace, Anti-human rights, Anti-civil liberties... youNFl meatheat not American but a Zionist warring moron!
BWAHHAHAHAHHAA
More of your jumbled blather. In other words, you're not an American, but a jobless foreign fool.
UdiotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#28917 Feb 15, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
It figures Youtube is the first place you go for information, Somalian.
Since anything beyond copy/pasting is all you have, it's a good thing illiterate slobs such as you have such crap in pictures and narration.
Not a somalian but American Anti-war! Not first place, you simpleton, depends on the material, from library, research institutions, University library... you grunting pinhead!
UdiotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#28918 Feb 15, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
More of your jumbled blather. In other words, you're not an American, but a jobless foreign fool.
Wrong again! and you?

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#28919 Feb 15, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>Not a somalian but American Anti-war! Not first place, you simpleton, depends on the material, from library, research institutions, University library... you grunting pinhead!
He's right, you're an idiot.

And you love war.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#28920 Feb 15, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>Not a somalian but American Anti-war! Not first place, you simpleton, depends on the material, from library, research institutions, University library... you grunting pinhead!
You wouldn't know a library from a toilet, ignoramus, and I'm sure you probably treat them both the same way.
UdiotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#28921 Feb 15, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
He's right, you're an idiot.
And you love war.
wrong! you have comprehension problem , word Anti-war! you redneck are a war monger moron,as u a real lover of wars...

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#28922 Feb 15, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>wrong! I have comprehension problem , word Anti-war! you redneck are a war monger moron,as u a real lover of wars...
Ranting on with endlessly repetitive, tedious, addled propaganda on an internet forum isn't antiwar, foreign fool. It's time for you to find employment.

Or do you blame the US for your joblessness too?
UdiotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#28923 Feb 15, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You wouldn't know a library from a toilet, ignoramus, and I'm sure you probably treat them both the same way.
Another BS nonsensical post from you, it sure tell alot about you attainment in life!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min June VanDerMark 582,775
download free wordpress theme for news website 8 min pmsfdev 2
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min nanoanomaly 825,565
What do u think of Jesus Christ?(God) (Oct '06) 21 min RiccardoFire 70,124
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 26 min RiccardoFire 98,826
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 42 min Paul Porter1 442,469
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 47 min Seriously__ 3,003
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr Paul Porter1 611,777
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 5 hr courteous europhobe 121,616
More from around the web