American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#28907 Feb 15, 2013
idiot wrote:
Hey Popeye davey boy,
You still have not discuss about Youtube Videos , i gonna bug you again and again... I don't think you watch them Youtube Videos. So? What do you think?
BWHAHHHHAAAA
You're just full of Somalian philosophy today, aren't you dullard?

An NFL Fan

USA

#28908 Feb 15, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>You not a real American yourself , you an import... And as FYI as US don't belong to you , it belong to Native Indians of N. America. aboriginal of the land. Know Now take you BS and shove it.
can cole/liverpool.htm - Lagret i buffer
It's painfully obvious you're not American, fool. Why even pretend to be?
UdiotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#28910 Feb 15, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
It's painfully obvious you're not American, fool. Why even pretend to be?
readup! I'm anti-war American But you ourZionist warmongers are really Anti-Americans , Anti-World, Anti-peace, Anti-human rights, Anti-civil liberties... youNFl meatheat not American but a Zionist warring moron!
BWAHHAHAHAHHAA
UdiotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#28912 Feb 15, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're just full of Somalian philosophy today, aren't you dullard?
You tube video is not about Somalian philosophy but talks about US veteran Anti-war stance. Watch the vidoe and learn , u meathead grunt!

An NFL Fan

USA

#28913 Feb 15, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>You tube video is not about Somalian philosophy but talks about US veteran Anti-war stance. Watch the vidoe and learn , u meathead grunt!
It figures Youtube is the first place you go for information, Somalian.

Since anything beyond copy/pasting is all you have, it's a good thing illiterate slobs such as you have such crap in pictures and narration.

An NFL Fan

USA

#28914 Feb 15, 2013
Farce Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, well. We know already.
Nelly boy! You haven't explained to me how the US provoked the war with Japan with a naval 'blockade'.

Have you forgotten your idiotic claim, or are you embarrassed for the mounds of BS you enjoy puking up here?

An NFL Fan

USA

#28916 Feb 15, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>readup! I'm anti-war American But you ourZionist warmongers are really Anti-Americans , Anti-World, Anti-peace, Anti-human rights, Anti-civil liberties... youNFl meatheat not American but a Zionist warring moron!
BWAHHAHAHAHHAA
More of your jumbled blather. In other words, you're not an American, but a jobless foreign fool.
UdiotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#28917 Feb 15, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
It figures Youtube is the first place you go for information, Somalian.
Since anything beyond copy/pasting is all you have, it's a good thing illiterate slobs such as you have such crap in pictures and narration.
Not a somalian but American Anti-war! Not first place, you simpleton, depends on the material, from library, research institutions, University library... you grunting pinhead!
UdiotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#28918 Feb 15, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
More of your jumbled blather. In other words, you're not an American, but a jobless foreign fool.
Wrong again! and you?

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#28919 Feb 15, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>Not a somalian but American Anti-war! Not first place, you simpleton, depends on the material, from library, research institutions, University library... you grunting pinhead!
He's right, you're an idiot.

And you love war.

An NFL Fan

USA

#28920 Feb 15, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>Not a somalian but American Anti-war! Not first place, you simpleton, depends on the material, from library, research institutions, University library... you grunting pinhead!
You wouldn't know a library from a toilet, ignoramus, and I'm sure you probably treat them both the same way.
UdiotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#28921 Feb 15, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
He's right, you're an idiot.
And you love war.
wrong! you have comprehension problem , word Anti-war! you redneck are a war monger moron,as u a real lover of wars...

An NFL Fan

USA

#28922 Feb 15, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>wrong! I have comprehension problem , word Anti-war! you redneck are a war monger moron,as u a real lover of wars...
Ranting on with endlessly repetitive, tedious, addled propaganda on an internet forum isn't antiwar, foreign fool. It's time for you to find employment.

Or do you blame the US for your joblessness too?
UdiotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#28923 Feb 15, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You wouldn't know a library from a toilet, ignoramus, and I'm sure you probably treat them both the same way.
Another BS nonsensical post from you, it sure tell alot about you attainment in life!
UdiotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#28924 Feb 15, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Ranting on with endlessly repetitive, tedious, addled propaganda on an internet forum isn't antiwar, foreign fool. It's time for you to find employment.
Or do you blame the US for your joblessness too?
Anti-war, human rights issues, social issues ... are not propaganda as they backed up by facts from enclopedias and backup material of Good US leaders in power and white hats.., talk about US good and bad of an Empire!

An NFL Fan

USA

#28925 Feb 15, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text> Another BS nonsensical post from you, it sure tell alot about you attainment in life!
You can't deny being an unemployed ranting fool, can you, meat head?
UdiotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#28926 Feb 15, 2013
ADD ! Not jobless ! But you NFL is jobless one!

An NFL Fan

USA

#28927 Feb 15, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>war, gay rights issues, social issues ... are not propaganda as they backed up by facts from enclopedias and backup material of Good US leaders in power and white hats.., talk about US good and bad of an Empire!
Your English is atrocious, meat head. It doesn't improve because all you ever do is copy/paste the same propaganda over and over. Have you been telling mommy you've been job searching on the internet, foreigner?

An NFL Fan

USA

#28928 Feb 15, 2013
idiot wrote:
ADD ! Not jobless ! But you NFL is jobless one!
LOL! My job is fun and rewarding, little Somalian illiterate. That bothers you, doesn't it, jobless fool?
UdiotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#28929 Feb 15, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Your English is atrocious, meat head. It doesn't improve because all you ever do is copy/paste the same propaganda over and over. Have you been telling mommy you've been job searching on the internet, foreigner?
This below is not propaganda it is facts about warring Bushjr & co! Not jobless but you NFL is jobless one .

NFL you next, just like Bushjr & co tried by the International war Crimes Tribunal for war crimes against humanity. You ScVm!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min Robert F 658,483
UK Phone Numbers for Fun 9 min Amazingfunlad 23
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 9 min nanoanomaly 70,365
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 13 min onemale 282,915
Moving companies provide a Shifting solution th... (Sep '15) 19 min sergenn 20
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 36 min ImFree2Choose 3,006
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 1 hr Johnny 4,946
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr nanoanomaly 974,663
More from around the web