|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Beijing's bad air has killed off most of your Emperor Kim Jong-un's sacred unicorn herd. Now he must indulge himself of human baby meat. <-o
interjecting again , as this post of your to Deng!

i forgot right in the US , you have American Pagan Religious Satanic Cults rites of sacrifice babies and to eating babies.
UidiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Yahchanan wrote:
<quoted text>He knows it he is just to stupid to and scared to say anything.afraid his assistance will be cut off....He is on his knees right now....
This wARMONGERING bUNCH of grunting pee-brain only know how to bash /bully others , no wonder they are despised.
DENG

Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

SICK, DISEASED ANIMALS RUN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA NOW???

bad

GEE, NFLFAGGOT'S GOT A NEW NAME???

HOW'S YOUR HEMORRHOID, IS IT IN YOUR MOUTH NOW???
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Beijing's bad air has killed off most of your Emperor Kim Jong-un's sacred unicorn herd. Now he must indulge himself of human baby meat. <-o
DENG

Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

TALKING TO YOURSELF AGAIN TODAY??? OF COURSE, AMERI CA'S SICK LIKE YOU.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not even a sentence, imbecilic toady.
DENG

Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Yuckman wrote:
<quoted text>you wrote.beware of Islam, Muslims are not compatible with Western civilization..you are 100% correct Muslims are mush better people.The worst one is way better than you...

YEP, THE RADICAL COMMUNISTS HAVE IT ALL FIGURED OUT ON HOW TO DEFEAT THE UNITED STATES IN MINUTES JUST WAITING FOR THE RIGHT TIME TO ATTACK.
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Mush better, eh? You're such an ignorant, illiterate little bastard. How many times have you prayed to Allah today, little pig? <-o
Yahchanan

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

UidiotRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>This wARMONGERING bUNCH of grunting pee-brain only know how to bash /bully others , no wonder they are despised.
So true....worthless Nfl Is nothing but a little snitch he is over on blame israel thread snitching people off.......he's just a little fink.....A snitch....A cry baby....someone needs to give him back his bottle.
Yahchanan

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

DENG wrote:
Yuckman wrote:
<quoted text>you wrote.beware of Islam, Muslims are not compatible with Western civilization..you are 100% correct Muslims are mush better people.The worst one is way better than you...
YEP, THE RADICAL COMMUNISTS HAVE IT ALL FIGURED OUT ON HOW TO DEFEAT THE UNITED STATES IN MINUTES JUST WAITING FOR THE RIGHT TIME TO ATTACK.
<quoted text>
And they will and the united states will do nothing they will know about it but do nothing before and after...
Yahchanan

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

DENG wrote:
bad
GEE, NFLFAGGOT'S GOT A NEW NAME???
HOW'S YOUR HEMORRHOID, IS IT IN YOUR MOUTH NOW???
<quoted text>
Some of the most influential.people in this country belong to the bohemian group they worship a owl....A 40 ft owl.....And sacrifice well who knows.This country is being ran by Satanist. all done by religion.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
And that is what your reading comprehension passed on to you. No wonder you are such an arrogant, ignorant, psychotic f*ck.
Interjecting for poster FORCE. You forgot most of corrupted /greedy US Leaders are real Psychotic Ones Economic wars on AMericans and world livelihood. The Corrupted ones, our greedy US leaders use our lowly Sociopaths those our poor and dumb AMerican Soldiers to do all grunting grunt work to died for US predatory Fat pigs making our greedy US leaders affluent, and you soldier boys get the scraps, and once you our dumb soldiers come to end of your life span and no longer Useful to our greedy US leaders agenda, by dumping you soldier boys into a grave forgotten . Wake up time! BWHHAHHAAAAA
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Yahchanan wrote:
<quoted text>Some of the most influential.people in this country belong to the bohemian group they worship a owl....A 40 ft owl.....And sacrifice well who knows.This country is being ran by Satanist. all done by religion.
"BOSS...DE PLANE, DA PLANE"....Welcome to FANTASY ISLAND"!!!!!
You just get DUMBER every time you post stupid...
Have you been to the Bohemian Grove?
I grew up around there...I have been inside the Grove.....Never saw a 40 ft owl...my Dad, a Highway Patrolman(ret) has been inside many more times than me, has not seen it either....
Do you know what the Bohemian grove really is?
It is a place where the rich and Political leaders can go to be themselves with out tin foil hat wearing morons and media Whores bothering them...The worst thing that goes on there, yes, are prostitutes,who cost a lot more than you or me could afford...
So What? Hell, we all pay for it one way or another...
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Yahchanan wrote:
<quoted text>So true....worthless Nfl Is nothing but a little snitch he is over on blame israel thread snitching people off.......he's just a little fink.....A snitch....A cry baby....someone needs to give him back his bottle.
Hey, take that "Chub Chub" out of your mouth, you are making less and less sense.(Not like you ever did).
BTW....In response to an earlier accusation...
Yes, I drink.....Bowmore 18 y/o Single Malt Whisky....Costs more than your "Wannabe" ass could ever afford.
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

idiot chocolate face wrote:
<quoted text>Interjecting for poster FORCE. You forgot most of corrupted /greedy US Leaders are real Psychotic Ones Economic wars on AMericans and world livelihood. The Corrupted ones, our greedy US leaders use our lowly Sociopaths those our poor and dumb AMerican Soldiers to do all grunting grunt work to died for US predatory Fat pigs making our greedy US leaders affluent, and you soldier boys get the scraps, and once you our dumb soldiers come to end of your life span and no longer Useful to our greedy US leaders agenda, by dumping you soldier boys into a grave forgotten . Wake up time! BWHHAHHAAAAA
You know, you sound quite envious of those who do for themselves...
You know, The rich pigs who worked hard all their lives....If it wasn't for those rich people who have money to spend, I wouldn't have a well paying job....I suppose that means you are also envious of me because I've worked hard for the last 30+ years.
Envy IS one of the 7 deadly sins...But I guess the Koran doesn't teach that, does it Chocolate face?

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Yahchanan wrote:
<quoted text>So true....worthless Nfl Is nothing but a little snitch he is over on blame israel thread snitching people off.......he's just a little fink.....A snitch....A cry baby....someone needs to give him back his bottle.
What are whining about now, bigoted redneck?

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, take that "Chub Chub" out of your mouth, you are making less and less sense.(Not like you ever did).
BTW....In response to an earlier accusation...
Yes, I drink.....Bowmore 18 y/o Single Malt Whisky....Costs more than your "Wannabe" ass could ever afford.
Yuckman, is a dirty Moon God worshiper, pretending to be a wagon burner. The Tribal Chieftain in his village breeds all the women for procreation purpose, while him and the rest of his Muslim brothers bugger all the 8 to 12 year old boys; because in his bullshit culture women are considered to be dirty. He also bare hand wipes his ass with his left hand and eats with is right, but he's a little slow so he gets that mixed up periodically. If you get a chance cowboy, try the Glemorangie 18, it's a sherry cask finish, really smooth; mix it 50/50 with mildly chilled distilled water, a really good sipping whisky.

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, The rich pigs who worked hard all their lives....If it wasn't for those rich people who have money to spend, I wouldn't have a well paying job....I suppose that means you are also envious of me because I've worked hard for the last 30+ years.
Envy IS one of the 7 deadly sins...But I guess the Koran doesn't teach that, does it Chocolate face?
He can't respond to your post right now, because he's choking on a mouthful of khat.

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yuckman is a Moon God Worshiper, he seems to have a deep seeded hatred for Jewish people, go figure.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Look not a chocolate face and not religious, you the racist right wing Warmongering Fundie Xtain nut case will see it coming when our OWn US leaders fVck with your LiveliHOOD, and leave you in the gutter, Oj already The Middle Class is become the PAuper class! BWHAHHAHHHAHHAHAAAAA

Look i stand for good Capitalistic Agendas not those that you stand for are h predatory/vulture Capitialism that destroy USA and world livelihood, you another dumb sheeoples who so easily taken to cleaners

What you know about US Fed Res/US wall Street Govt/Us Corporatism can do to Americans and The WOrld Economies, what am i talking about? If you can answer you must be most dumbest of sheeeeople class, so? If you not the top 2% you might as well be ignorant Imp and they see you as Cockerroach to be stepped on!

And this past decade many of our US affluent class is even renouncing thier US citizenship and leaving US for greener pasture overseas, means what to dying USA, how you like that? So, peebrain did they 6USA9 ? BWHHAHHAHAAAA

u another clueless dumb sheeeeooople, go back to your TENT CITIES ! I'm laughing so hard that USA is going dog of wars! There goes you jobs, security , there goes you Middle class life style....BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA AAAA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>He can't respond to your post right now, because he's choking on a mouthful of khat.
not chocking but laughing hard on how you our dumbed undereducated US slaving lowly classless War mongering baboons will ruin the US for generations and after to come, you own demise as you 6USA9 to death! paradoxically Ironic ? to cry or laugh ? u know me HAHAHAHAHa MBWHAHaHaHAHAHHAhAaAaAaa HAH! mWHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHAAHAHAA ......... Adios USA!

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

A6USADD! No envy! I'm laughing so hard in my life as you our wild US warmongering baboons Meatheads jarhead will 6USA9 to death, financially and morally bankrupting the USA, as you know not what you doing, as you are War mongering Meathead Simpleton JARHead/supporters who now not what our greedy/corrupted US leaders and Corporatist dfascist are doing to dying USA, gone to dogs! BWHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Force Majeure

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I just got done with a nice hot steamy anal session, I was the catcher, now I can't feel my bum! Oh wait that's because my chocolate face Somalian prince, was blowing cocaine up my arse through a straw! I hope I don't shit myself later. ;-)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min It aint necessari... 730,025
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 min WasteWater 259,237
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 6 min Tim Osman 117,787
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 6 min WildWeirdWillie 172,924
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min Robert F 537,054
NBA 2014 free download full game (Oct '13) 25 min mate 11
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 27 min ChristINSANITY is... 225,635

Search the Top Stories Forum:
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••