American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#28869 Feb 14, 2013
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, take that "Chub Chub" out of your mouth, you are making less and less sense.(Not like you ever did).
BTW....In response to an earlier accusation...
Yes, I drink.....Bowmore 18 y/o Single Malt Whisky....Costs more than your "Wannabe" ass could ever afford.
Yuckman, is a dirty Moon God worshiper, pretending to be a wagon burner. The Tribal Chieftain in his village breeds all the women for procreation purpose, while him and the rest of his Muslim brothers bugger all the 8 to 12 year old boys; because in his bullshit culture women are considered to be dirty. He also bare hand wipes his ass with his left hand and eats with is right, but he's a little slow so he gets that mixed up periodically. If you get a chance cowboy, try the Glemorangie 18, it's a sherry cask finish, really smooth; mix it 50/50 with mildly chilled distilled water, a really good sipping whisky.

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#28870 Feb 14, 2013
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, you sound quite envious of those who do for themselves...
You know, The rich pigs who worked hard all their lives....If it wasn't for those rich people who have money to spend, I wouldn't have a well paying job....I suppose that means you are also envious of me because I've worked hard for the last 30+ years.
Envy IS one of the 7 deadly sins...But I guess the Koran doesn't teach that, does it Chocolate face?
He can't respond to your post right now, because he's choking on a mouthful of khat.

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#28871 Feb 14, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
What are whining about now, bigoted redneck?
Yuckman is a Moon God Worshiper, he seems to have a deep seeded hatred for Jewish people, go figure.
UidiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#28872 Feb 14, 2013
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, you sound quite envious of those who do for themselves...
You know, The rich pigs who worked hard all their lives....If it wasn't for those rich people who have money to spend, I wouldn't have a well paying job....I suppose that means you are also envious of me because I've worked hard for the last 30+ years.
Envy IS one of the 7 deadly sins...But I guess the Koran doesn't teach that, does it Chocolate face?
Look not a chocolate face and not religious, you the racist right wing Warmongering Fundie Xtain nut case will see it coming when our OWn US leaders fVck with your LiveliHOOD, and leave you in the gutter, Oj already The Middle Class is become the PAuper class! BWHAHHAHHHAHHAHAAAAA

Look i stand for good Capitalistic Agendas not those that you stand for are h predatory/vulture Capitialism that destroy USA and world livelihood, you another dumb sheeoples who so easily taken to cleaners

What you know about US Fed Res/US wall Street Govt/Us Corporatism can do to Americans and The WOrld Economies, what am i talking about? If you can answer you must be most dumbest of sheeeeople class, so? If you not the top 2% you might as well be ignorant Imp and they see you as Cockerroach to be stepped on!

And this past decade many of our US affluent class is even renouncing thier US citizenship and leaving US for greener pasture overseas, means what to dying USA, how you like that? So, peebrain did they 6USA9 ? BWHHAHHAHAAAA

u another clueless dumb sheeeeooople, go back to your TENT CITIES ! I'm laughing so hard that USA is going dog of wars! There goes you jobs, security , there goes you Middle class life style....BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA AAAA
UidiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#28873 Feb 14, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>He can't respond to your post right now, because he's choking on a mouthful of khat.
not chocking but laughing hard on how you our dumbed undereducated US slaving lowly classless War mongering baboons will ruin the US for generations and after to come, you own demise as you 6USA9 to death! paradoxically Ironic ? to cry or laugh ? u know me HAHAHAHAHa MBWHAHaHaHAHAHHAhAaAaAaa HAH! mWHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHAAHAHAA ......... Adios USA!
UidiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#28874 Feb 14, 2013
A6USADD! No envy! I'm laughing so hard in my life as you our wild US warmongering baboons Meatheads jarhead will 6USA9 to death, financially and morally bankrupting the USA, as you know not what you doing, as you are War mongering Meathead Simpleton JARHead/supporters who now not what our greedy/corrupted US leaders and Corporatist dfascist are doing to dying USA, gone to dogs! BWHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Force Majeure

United States

#28880 Feb 14, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
What are whining about now, bigoted redneck?
I just got done with a nice hot steamy anal session, I was the catcher, now I can't feel my bum! Oh wait that's because my chocolate face Somalian prince, was blowing cocaine up my arse through a straw! I hope I don't shit myself later. ;-)

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#28882 Feb 15, 2013
America the Beautiful

O beautiful for spacious skies,
For amber waves of grain,
For purple mountain majesties
Above the fruited plain!

America! America!
God shed His grace on thee,
And crown thy good with brotherhood
From sea to shining sea!

“Never run from a fight.”

Since: Dec 06

Vista, Ca.

#28887 Feb 15, 2013
UidiotRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Poster 'Force answer you already about those question. i want to add, if Us had not been biggest Seller of these Weapon/arms...we see fewer wars around the world! Our US economy depends on War = profit , is really a War economy, no wonder 179 nations don't trust US , as incite nations to war means profit from sales of these awful US weapons/arms...
Force is drunk most of the time and doesn’t make any more sense than you do. His only reply on the subject was to compare a jet fighter to a Ferrari.“Buy a new Ferrari, put in the garage for 20 years and then sell it as a 20 year old Ferrari”. I’m trying to get you to think rather than parrot the “Blame America First” battalion of idiots and apparently that is too hard for you.

Fact is, if the US refused to sell weapons the only result would be more weapons made in Britain, China, Russia, Sweden, France, Israel, or someplace else.

You equate the vote on Cuban sanctions as a referendum on the US. You are the only one in the world doing that. Why? Because you are an Idiot?

“Never run from a fight.”

Since: Dec 06

Vista, Ca.

#28888 Feb 15, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
"The right thing" in the case of the American murderers was merely a parody on your mentality, thinking that American military, committing illegal wars, rape, torture and murder, is somehow "protecting" you idiots in the United Snakes. In other words .... Americans committing wholesale murder both abroad and at home.
"The right thing" in the case of Osama bin Laden is that he realized the United Snakes has been instigating war and strife in the third world for reasons benefiting the U.S. itself and accordingly took the fight back to the United Snakes from which the problem originates. Sort of like you encouraging someone to harass me but rather than for me to put up with him, punch your lights out instead of his ..... eliminating the problem at the source.
If all of that went over your head, Davey Boy, I can try to repeat it using terms such as "basically", "you know", "know I'm sayin'", "awsome" and "duh" but I fear even that will be beyond your comprehension.
Attempting to baffle with BS?

If you want to backtrack and now say that killing Americans simply because they are Americans is NOT “the right thing”, I will accept that.

“Never run from a fight.”

Since: Dec 06

Vista, Ca.

#28889 Feb 15, 2013
UidiotRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>But our Militaristic US intervention Imperialism had been at war and many war after many wars since birth of war mongering US empire; our US are worst ones on the block and always at Wars with many nations, and never get enough of wars and violence... Research this and you find ugly US War history.
The US declared independence in 1776—
List of wars Russia was involved in since 1776
Russo-Turkish War (1787-1792)
Russo-Swedish War (1788–1790)
Polish–Russian War of 1792
Persian Expedition of 1796
War of the Second Coalition (1799-1802)
War of the Third Coalition (1803-1806)
Russo-Persian War (1804–1813)
War of the Fourth Coalition (1806-1807)
Russo-Turkish War (1806–1812)
Finnish War (1808-1812)
French invasion of Russia (1812)
War of the Sixth Coalition (1813-1814)
War of the Seventh Coalition (1815)
Russo-Persian War (1826–1828)
Battle of Navarino (1827)
Russo-Turkish War (1828–1829)
November Uprising (1830-1831)
Crimean War (1853-1856)
January Uprising (1863-1864)
Russo-Turkish War (1877–1878)
Boxer Rebellion (1899-1901)
Russo-Japanese War (1904-1905)
WW1 (1914-1918)
Russian Civil War (1917-1922)
Polish –Soviet War (1919-1921)
Sino-Soviet conflict (1929)
Soviet invasion of Xinjiang (1934)
Islamic rebellion in Xinjiang (1937)
Battle of Lake Khasan 1938
Soviet–Japanese Border Wars 1932-1939
WW2 (1939-1945)
Hungarian Revolution of 1956
War of Attrition (1967-1970)
Warsaw Pact invasion of Czechoslovakia 1968
Sino–Soviet border conflict 1969
Soviet war in Afghanistan (1979-1989)
Civil war in Tajikistan (1992-1997)
First Chechen War (1994-1996)
Second Chechen War (1999-2000)
Russo-Georgian War (2008)

“Never run from a fight.”

Since: Dec 06

Vista, Ca.

#28891 Feb 15, 2013
UidiotRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>But our Militaristic US intervention Imperialism had been at war and many war after many wars since birth of war mongering US empire; our US are worst ones on the block and always at Wars with many nations, and never get enough of wars and violence... Research this and you find ugly US War history.
The US declared independence in 1776—
List of wars Britain was involved in since 1776

* American War of Independence (1775–1783)- North America, civil war
* First Anglo-Maratha War (1775–1782)- India
* Fourth Anglo-Dutch War (1780–1784)
* Second Anglo-Mysore War (1780–1784)- India
* Third Anglo-Mysore War (1789–1792)- India
* French Revolutionary Wars (1793–1802)- Great Britain, Austria, Spain, Russia, Germany v France
o War of the First Coalition (1793–1797)
o War of the Second Coalition (1798–1801)
* Fourth Anglo-Mysore War (1798–1799)- India
* Irish Rebellion (1798)
* Napoleonic Wars (1803–1815)- United Kingdom, Prussia, Austria, Sweden, Spain and Russia v France
o South American War (1806–1807)
o Anglo-Turkish War (1807–1809)
o Anglo-Russian War (1807–1812)
o Gunboat War (1807–1814)
o Peninsular War (1808–1814)
o Hundred Days (1815)
* First Kandian War (1803–1804)- India
* Second Anglo-Maratha War (1803–1805)- India
* Vellore Mutiny (1806)- India
* Anglo-Dutch Java War (1810–1811)
* War of 1812 (1812–1815)
* Anglo-Nepalese War (1814–1816)
* Second Kandian War (1815)- Sri Lanka
* Third Anglo-Maratha War (1817–1818)- India
* First Anglo-Burmese War (1823–1826)
* Upper Canada Rebellion (1837)
* Lower Canada Rebellion (1837)
* First Anglo-Afghan War (1839–1842)
o Battle of Ghazni
* First Opium War (1839–1842)- United Kingdom v China
* First Anglo-Sikh War (1845–1846)- India
* New Zealand Wars (1845–1872)
* Second Anglo-Sikh War (1848–1849)- India
* Second Anglo-Burmese War (1852)
* Crimean War (1854–1856)- United Kingdom, France, Turkey, and Piedmont-Sardinia v Russia
* Second Opium War (1856–1860)- United Kingdom and France v China
* Anglo-Persian War (1856–1857)- United Kingdom and Persia
* Indian Rebellion (1857)
* Pig War (1859)- United Kingdom v USA
* Anglo-Bhutanese War (1865)
* Second Anglo-Afghan War (1878-1880)
* Anglo-Zulu War (1879)
* First Boer War (1880–1881)
* Gun War (1880–1881)
* Mahdist War (1881–1899)
* Third Anglo-Burmese War (1885–1887)
* Anglo-Zanzibar War (1896)
* Second Boer War (1899–1902)
* Boxer Rebellion (1900)- United Kingdom, Austria-Hungary, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Russia, USA, and China
* Anglo-Aro war (1901-1902)- Nigeria
* World War I (1914–1918)- United Kingdom, France, Belgium, Serbia, Italy, Russia, United States, Germany, Austria-Hungary, Bulgaria and Turkey
* Easter Rising (1916)- Ireland
* Russian Civil War (1918–1922)
* Third Anglo-Afghan War (1919)
* Anglo-Irish War (1919–1921)
* World War II (1939–1945)
o The Pacific War (1937–1945) United Kingdom, USA and China v Japan
o Anglo-Iraqi War (1941)
* Greek Civil War (1941–1949)
* Malayan Emergency (1948–1960)
* Korean War (1950–1953)
* Mau Mau Uprising (1952–1960)
* Cyprus Emergency (1955–1959)
* Suez Crisis (1956)
* Brunei Revolt (1962)
* Indonesia-Malaysia confrontation (1962–1966)
* Aden Emergency (1963–1967)
* Northern Ireland Troubles (1969-mid 1990s)
* Cod War Confrontation (1975–1976)
* Falklands War (1982)
* The First Gulf War (1990–1991)
* The Bosnian War (1995–1996)
* The Kosovo War (1999)
* The Global War on Terror (2001)
* Sierra Leone Civil War (2000)
* The Afghanistan War (2001–Present)
* Iraq War and Iraqi insurgency (2003–Present)
_BobLoblah_

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#28892 Feb 15, 2013
16Feb13.....

.....ALL and ANY intelligent subject matter dat is posted hereIN by 'da good guys'....

Ps:....goes right ovva da skulls of ALL da hateful, hypocritical, hAtheistic schidt-for-brains dat 'Lurks' hereIN.

...especially 'dingDengDung'.

KEEP HUP DA GOOT VERK, YOU GOOD GUYS.

You ALL have BobLoblah's 'Back'...as it should beeeeeee.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

“Never run from a fight.”

Since: Dec 06

Vista, Ca.

#28893 Feb 15, 2013
UidiotRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>But our Militaristic US intervention Imperialism had been at war and many war after many wars since birth of war mongering US empire; our US are worst ones on the block and always at Wars with many nations, and never get enough of wars and violence... Research this and you find ugly US War history.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_inv...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_inv...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Wars_in...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Wars_in...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_inv...

Point is we are not even close to "the worst ones on the block".
UdiotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#28897 Feb 15, 2013
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
The US declared independence in 1776—
List of wars Britain was involved in since 1776
* American War of Independence (1775–1783)- North America, civil war
* First Anglo-Maratha War (1775–1782)- India
* Fourth Anglo-Dutch War (1780–1784)
* Second Anglo-Mysore War (1780–1784)- India
* Third Anglo-Mysore War (1789–1792)- India
* French Revolutionary Wars (1793–1802)- Great Britain, Austria, Spain, Russia, Germany v France
o War of the First Coalition (1793–1797)
o War of the Second Coalition (1798–1801)
* Fourth Anglo-Mysore War (1798–1799)- India
* Irish Rebellion (1798)
* Napoleonic Wars (1803–1815)- United Kingdom, Prussia, Austria, Sweden, Spain and Russia v France
o South American War (1806–1807)
o Anglo-Turkish War (1807–1809)
o Anglo-Russian War (1807–1812)
o Gunboat War (1807–1814)
o Peninsular War (1808–1814)
o Hundred Days (1815)
* First Kandian War (1803–1804)- India
* Second Anglo-Maratha War (1803–1805)- India
* Vellore Mutiny (1806)- India
* Anglo-Dutch Java War (1810–1811)
* War of 1812 (1812–1815)
* Anglo-Nepalese War (1814–1816)
* Second Kandian War (1815)- Sri Lanka
* Third Anglo-Maratha War (1817–1818)- India
* First Anglo-Burmese War (1823–1826)
* Upper Canada Rebellion (1837)
* Lower Canada Rebellion (1837)
* First Anglo-Afghan War (1839–1842)
o Battle of Ghazni
* First Opium War (1839–1842)- United Kingdom v China
* First Anglo-Sikh War (1845–1846)- India
* New Zealand Wars (1845–1872)
* Second Anglo-Sikh War (1848–1849)- India
* Second Anglo-Burmese War (1852)
* Crimean War (1854–1856)- United Kingdom, France, Turkey, and Piedmont-Sardinia v Russia
* Second Opium War (1856–1860)- United Kingdom and France v China
* Anglo-Persian War (1856–1857)- United Kingdom and Persia
* Indian Rebellion (1857)
* Pig War (1859)- United Kingdom v USA
* Anglo-Bhutanese War (1865)
* Second Anglo-Afghan War (1878-1880)
* Anglo-Zulu War (1879)
* First Boer War (1880–1881)
* Gun War (1880–1881)
* Mahdist War (1881–1899)
* Third Anglo-Burmese War (1885–1887)
* Anglo-Zanzibar War (1896)
* Second Boer War (1899–1902)
* Boxer Rebellion (1900)- United Kingdom, Austria-Hungary, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Russia, USA, and China
* Anglo-Aro war (1901-1902)- Nigeria
* World War I (1914–1918)- United Kingdom, France, Belgium, Serbia, Italy, Russia, United States, Germany, Austria-Hungary, Bulgaria and Turkey
* Easter Rising (1916)- Ireland
* Russian Civil War (1918–1922)
* Third Anglo-Afghan War (1919)
* Anglo-Irish War (1919–1921)
* World War II (1939–1945)
o The Pacific War (1937–1945) United Kingdom, USA and China v Japan
o Anglo-Iraqi War (1941)
* Greek Civil War (1941–1949)
* Malayan Emergency (1948–1960)
* Korean War (1950–1953)
* Mau Mau Uprising (1952–1960)
* Cyprus Emergency (1955–1959)
* Suez Crisis (1956)
* Brunei Revolt (1962)
* Indonesia-Malaysia confrontation (1962–1966)
* Aden Emergency (1963–1967)
* Northern Ireland Troubles (1969-mid 1990s)
* Cod War Confrontation (1975–1976)
* Falklands War (1982)
* The First Gulf War (1990–1991)
* The Bosnian War (1995–1996)
* The Kosovo War (1999)
* The Global War on Terror (2001)
* Sierra Leone Civil War (2000)
* The Afghanistan War (2001–Present)
* Iraq War and Iraqi insurgency (2003–Present)
And the British Empire came tumbling down because of nation building and bully far away countries, and US in that path of falling down; if oiur US don't heed the Signs and learn from Fall of Empires. Learn Anything from fall of Ruthless Fall OF Empires(corrupted/greedy nation builders) aNCIENT Rome, ANcient Greece, Germany NAZI during WW2 and Wiemer rEPUBLIC ww1 , Great Britain... US is heading in that Direction if our US militaristic interventionist imperialism Empire don't learn from history....

And, US is involved in close to half of those Wars you had listed above . US even joined up With British in Some wars.
UdiotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#28898 Feb 15, 2013
Dave C wrote:
US is still worst ones compare to those you listed, time to get you thinking, you lack critical reasoning /logical thinking skills. Time for you to analyze those you lsited, on why i say US is still worst one on the block, come on USe you grunting meathead Semen brain Popeye Sailor man! So?

BWHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAaaaaa
UdiotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#28899 Feb 15, 2013
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
Force is drunk most of the time and doesn’t make any more sense than you do. His only reply on the subject was to compare a jet fighter to a Ferrari.“Buy a new Ferrari, put in the garage for 20 years and then sell it as a 20 year old Ferrari”. I’m trying to get you to think rather than parrot the “Blame America First” battalion of idiots and apparently that is too hard for you.
Fact is, if the US refused to sell weapons the only result would be more weapons made in Britain, China, Russia, Sweden, France, Israel, or someplace else.
You equate the vote on Cuban sanctions as a referendum on the US. You are the only one in the world doing that. Why? Because you are an Idiot?
The Poster Force Is Not Drunk not Stupid , he is way smarter then you ! You have a pee-brain of a moron, did you know many Diplomats from 120 plus nations met on a Ship, in Sea of Manaco and US was not invited! You still a dumb grunting Semen and you still don't see the point! Yep you mentally Challenged, do go eat you spinach PopEye the SailorMan, you need it. Did i irritate you to point that you go ballistic on us all. Stay Stupid, and dumb and clueless... no wonder you so easy to take to cleaners , as you MAster see you as Subservient fool, and once you not useful they dump you in a grave with no name. You popous Azz! So you mad with me know, for i'd Irked you to no return, so you still mad at me for challenging you mentally retarded mind? mWBHAHAHAHAHHAHAAA

But US do not have to sell them Weapon systems to others. You know Why those nations in opposition to US , would sell their weapons so to counter bullyimng US Militaristic Imperialist agendas ; as US is world biggest exporter of Weapons and WMD, it like balance of Power.

“Never run from a fight.”

Since: Dec 06

Vista, Ca.

#28900 Feb 15, 2013
UdiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>And the British Empire came tumbling down because of nation building and bully far away countries, and US in that path of falling down; if oiur US don't heed the Signs and learn from Fall of Empires. Learn Anything from fall of Ruthless Fall OF Empires(corrupted/greedy nation builders) aNCIENT Rome, ANcient Greece, Germany NAZI during WW2 and Wiemer rEPUBLIC ww1 , Great Britain... US is heading in that Direction if our US militaristic interventionist imperialism Empire don't learn from history....
And, US is involved in close to half of those Wars you had listed above . US even joined up With British in Some wars.
The British Empire didn’t come tumbling down, the Us made Churchill sign it away—the Atlantic Charter. For godsake, don’t they have history books in your country and don’t try and claim you are an American. You are not even in one of our time zones.
UdiotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#28901 Feb 15, 2013
Hey Popeye davey boy,

You still have not discuss about Youtube Videos , i gonna bug you again and again... I don't think you watch them Youtube Videos. So? What do you think?

BWHAHHHHAAAA
UdiotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#28904 Feb 15, 2013
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
The British Empire didn’t come tumbling down, the Us made Churchill sign it away—the Atlantic Charter. For godsake, don’t they have history books in your country and don’t try and claim you are an American. You are not even in one of our time zones.
You not a real American yourself , you an import... And as FYI as US don't belong to you , it belong to Native Indians of N. America. aboriginal of the land. Know Now take you BS and shove it.

readup! I'm anti-war American But you our US warmongers are really Anti-Americans , Anti-World, Anti-peace, Anti-human rights, Anti-civil liberties... you Davey boy not American but a NAZI warring moron!
BWAHHAHAHAHHAA

British Empire: Articles: The Rise and Fall of the British Empire
The British Empire was the first genuinely global empire, an empire that ranged, at times, from the American colonies in the West, Australia and New Zealand in the ...
www.britishempire.co.uk/article/liverpool.htm - Lagret i buffer

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min New Age Spiritual... 665,430
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min RiversideRedneck 977,423
Secular Humanism VS Christianity 2 min Lonestar 244
Liberals say INCEST marriage is okay 7 min Guest appearance 2
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 8 min Scaritual 88,323
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 45,844
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Pegasus 284,610
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 2 hr Joe Fortuna 619
More from around the web