American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#28846 Feb 14, 2013
DUNG wrote:
SICK, DISEASED ANIMALS RUN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA NOW???
Beijing's bad air has killed off most of your Emperor Kim Jong-un's sacred unicorn herd. Now he must indulge himself of human baby meat. <¦-o
UidiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#28847 Feb 14, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Beijing's bad air has killed off most of your Emperor Kim Jong-un's sacred unicorn herd. Now he must indulge himself of human baby meat. <¦-o
Come on , you don't even now our US history, during US industrial Age, we also had very toxic polluted air. water ... from US Industries.

And in modern age as many US corp and US Multi-conglomerates that gone overseas is ruining other nations with it slave wages, ruining their environments, plundering thier raw resources, abusing intellectual capital...And our US corporations /leader in power even fvcked Americans by outsourcing US jobs... BWHAHHAAHAHAHAAA

United States

#28848 Feb 14, 2013
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven’t watched the Youtube videos, but to let you know I am a veteran and I am very much antiwar. To me, the only thing worse than winning a war is losing a war. Ask Germany and Japan. Had Hitler and Hirohito known what the outcome of WW2 was going to be before they started, they would never have invaded Poland and China. That knowledge would have deterred them and they would have been peaceful (at least unstill someone attacked them).
Nearly every country in the world has been to war or is going to go to war at some point, so peace is rare and hard to maintain. As I told you before, peace is often simply war deterred. The reason the US and the Soviet Union didn’t go to war against one another was because of the possibility of total annihilation for loser and nearly total annihilation for the winner—not much of a prize to fight for.
H...
But our Militaristic US intervention Imperialism had been at war and many war after many wars since birth of war mongering US empire; our US are worst ones on the block and always at Wars with many nations, and never get enough of wars and violence... Research this and you find ugly US War history.
Yahchanan

Union City, OK

#28849 Feb 14, 2013
get real wrote:
<quoted text>a fan of sharia r ya???,,..I think it's..errrr ummm... hmmmm....
beastly
You would be killed if you were in Taliban territory,,maybe u should visit??
It's the law in the first 5 books of any king james...you know satan and the evil beast the roman catholick church nailed them to a cross.The reason the world is a giant shit hole....And maybe you should go for a visit.
Yahchanan

Union City, OK

#28850 Feb 14, 2013
get real wrote:
<quoted text>UN inspectors have returned to Vienna from talks in Tehran with no deal on access to Iran's nuclear sites and no date for new talks.
"Despite its many commitments to do so, Iran has not negotiated in good faith," said a Western diplomat accredited to the United Nations' International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) in Vienna who was not at the talks.
"It appears that we now have to ask ourselves if this is still the right tactic."
You left out one word Israel.they will be the cause of the destruction of the united states through the beast And the religions.oh the poor holy land.....they will say and start a war I see another false flag attack coming.... Iran needs those weapons to defend them self's.from the evil beastly system.I don't see Iran attacking anyone....Only the united states.....but A attack on the united states would most likely come from north korea.But just a matter of time before nutinyahoo...will do something stupid....
Yahchanan

Union City, OK

#28851 Feb 14, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Mush better, eh? You're such an ignorant, illiterate little bastard. How many times have you prayed to Allah today, little pig? <¦-o
Like I said you are a real key board vigilante.you would not say that shit if you were in arms reach.Why don't you come for a visit.
Yahchanan

Union City, OK

#28852 Feb 14, 2013
UidiotRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Come on , you don't even now our US history, during US industrial Age, we also had very toxic polluted air. water ... from US Industries.
And in modern age as many US corp and US Multi-conglomerates that gone overseas is ruining other nations with it slave wages, ruining their environments, plundering thier raw resources, abusing intellectual capital...And our US corporations /leader in power even fvcked Americans by outsourcing US jobs... BWHAHHAAHAHAHAAA
He knows it he is just to stupid to and scared to say anything.afraid his assistance will be cut off....He is on his knees right now....

United States

#28853 Feb 14, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Beijing's bad air has killed off most of your Emperor Kim Jong-un's sacred unicorn herd. Now he must indulge himself of human baby meat. <¦-o
interjecting again , as this post of your to Deng!

i forgot right in the US , you have American Pagan Religious Satanic Cults rites of sacrifice babies and to eating babies.

United States

#28854 Feb 14, 2013
Yahchanan wrote:
<quoted text>He knows it he is just to stupid to and scared to say anything.afraid his assistance will be cut off....He is on his knees right now....
This wARMONGERING bUNCH of grunting pee-brain only know how to bash /bully others , no wonder they are despised.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#28855 Feb 14, 2013

bad

GEE, NFLFAGGOT'S GOT A NEW NAME???

HOW'S YOUR HEMORRHOID, IS IT IN YOUR MOUTH NOW???
1USA1 wrote:
DENG

Nanjing, China

#28856 Feb 14, 2013

TALKING TO YOURSELF AGAIN TODAY??? OF COURSE, AMERI CA'S SICK LIKE YOU.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not even a sentence, imbecilic toady.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#28857 Feb 14, 2013
Yuckman wrote:
<quoted text>you wrote.beware of Islam, Muslims are not compatible with Western civilization..you are 100% correct Muslims are mush better people.The worst one is way better than you...

YEP, THE RADICAL COMMUNISTS HAVE IT ALL FIGURED OUT ON HOW TO DEFEAT THE UNITED STATES IN MINUTES JUST WAITING FOR THE RIGHT TIME TO ATTACK.
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Mush better, eh? You're such an ignorant, illiterate little bastard. How many times have you prayed to Allah today, little pig? <¦-o
Yahchanan

Union City, OK

#28858 Feb 14, 2013
UidiotRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>This wARMONGERING bUNCH of grunting pee-brain only know how to bash /bully others , no wonder they are despised.
So true....worthless Nfl Is nothing but a little snitch he is over on blame israel thread snitching people off.......he's just a little fink.....A snitch....A cry baby....someone needs to give him back his bottle.
Yahchanan

Union City, OK

#28859 Feb 14, 2013
DENG wrote:
Yuckman wrote:
<quoted text>you wrote.beware of Islam, Muslims are not compatible with Western civilization..you are 100% correct Muslims are mush better people.The worst one is way better than you...
YEP, THE RADICAL COMMUNISTS HAVE IT ALL FIGURED OUT ON HOW TO DEFEAT THE UNITED STATES IN MINUTES JUST WAITING FOR THE RIGHT TIME TO ATTACK.
<quoted text>
And they will and the united states will do nothing they will know about it but do nothing before and after...
Yahchanan

Union City, OK

#28860 Feb 14, 2013
DENG wrote:
bad
GEE, NFLFAGGOT'S GOT A NEW NAME???
HOW'S YOUR HEMORRHOID, IS IT IN YOUR MOUTH NOW???
<quoted text>
Some of the most influential.people in this country belong to the bohemian group they worship a owl....A 40 ft owl.....And sacrifice well who knows.This country is being ran by Satanist. all done by religion.

United States

#28861 Feb 14, 2013
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
And that is what your reading comprehension passed on to you. No wonder you are such an arrogant, ignorant, psychotic f*ck.
Interjecting for poster FORCE. You forgot most of corrupted /greedy US Leaders are real Psychotic Ones Economic wars on AMericans and world livelihood. The Corrupted ones, our greedy US leaders use our lowly Sociopaths those our poor and dumb AMerican Soldiers to do all grunting grunt work to died for US predatory Fat pigs making our greedy US leaders affluent, and you soldier boys get the scraps, and once you our dumb soldiers come to end of your life span and no longer Useful to our greedy US leaders agenda, by dumping you soldier boys into a grave forgotten . Wake up time! BWHHAHHAAAAA
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#28865 Feb 14, 2013
Yahchanan wrote:
<quoted text>Some of the most influential.people in this country belong to the bohemian group they worship a owl....A 40 ft owl.....And sacrifice well who knows.This country is being ran by Satanist. all done by religion.
"BOSS...DE PLANE, DA PLANE"....Welcome to FANTASY ISLAND"!!!!!
You just get DUMBER every time you post stupid...
Have you been to the Bohemian Grove?
I grew up around there...I have been inside the Grove.....Never saw a 40 ft owl...my Dad, a Highway Patrolman(ret) has been inside many more times than me, has not seen it either....
Do you know what the Bohemian grove really is?
It is a place where the rich and Political leaders can go to be themselves with out tin foil hat wearing morons and media Whores bothering them...The worst thing that goes on there, yes, are prostitutes,who cost a lot more than you or me could afford...
So What? Hell, we all pay for it one way or another...
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#28866 Feb 14, 2013
Yahchanan wrote:
<quoted text>So true....worthless Nfl Is nothing but a little snitch he is over on blame israel thread snitching people off.......he's just a little fink.....A snitch....A cry baby....someone needs to give him back his bottle.
Hey, take that "Chub Chub" out of your mouth, you are making less and less sense.(Not like you ever did).
BTW....In response to an earlier accusation...
Yes, I drink.....Bowmore 18 y/o Single Malt Whisky....Costs more than your "Wannabe" ass could ever afford.
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#28867 Feb 14, 2013
idiot chocolate face wrote:
<quoted text>Interjecting for poster FORCE. You forgot most of corrupted /greedy US Leaders are real Psychotic Ones Economic wars on AMericans and world livelihood. The Corrupted ones, our greedy US leaders use our lowly Sociopaths those our poor and dumb AMerican Soldiers to do all grunting grunt work to died for US predatory Fat pigs making our greedy US leaders affluent, and you soldier boys get the scraps, and once you our dumb soldiers come to end of your life span and no longer Useful to our greedy US leaders agenda, by dumping you soldier boys into a grave forgotten . Wake up time! BWHHAHHAAAAA
You know, you sound quite envious of those who do for themselves...
You know, The rich pigs who worked hard all their lives....If it wasn't for those rich people who have money to spend, I wouldn't have a well paying job....I suppose that means you are also envious of me because I've worked hard for the last 30+ years.
Envy IS one of the 7 deadly sins...But I guess the Koran doesn't teach that, does it Chocolate face?

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#28868 Feb 14, 2013
Yahchanan wrote:
<quoted text>So true....worthless Nfl Is nothing but a little snitch he is over on blame israel thread snitching people off.......he's just a little fink.....A snitch....A cry baby....someone needs to give him back his bottle.
What are whining about now, bigoted redneck?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min New Age Spiritual... 650,072
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 14 min Clearwater 56,013
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 49 min Just Think 435
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr WasteWater 106,067
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr New Ideas 44,944
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr New Ideas 618,574
Why do black children behave worse in school th... (Sep '10) 1 hr blackman 405
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 hr brandy trujillo 971,739
my cousin touches me when i am asleep and i kin... (Mar '14) Mon Jesus 47
More from around the web