Vista, Ca.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Yes US all over world , if our US stay home none of all this mess.
Then, why US with over over 100,000 Us war-weapon manufacturer/distributors/War contractors right in heart of US , have you seen the Big book OF US Manufacturers on Weapons systems for sale. What so good , no moral to it, all weapons sale does is incite nations to wars and people are killed because our US sell these evil weapons to other nations , u don't care about Sanctity of human life. you Davey are immoral and evil, you support war-for-profiteering at expense of human lives, so what you have to say/
You forgot to answer my youtube post i put up about US vETERANS WHO ARE ANTI-WAR, you want me to repost it, YOU NEVER ANSWER ME ON THIS, WHY IS THAT?
I WILL KEEP BUGGING YOU UNTIL YOU ANSWER, SO DAVEY BOY?
I haven’t watched the Youtube videos, but to let you know I am a veteran and I am very much antiwar. To me, the only thing worse than winning a war is losing a war. Ask Germany and Japan. Had Hitler and Hirohito known what the outcome of WW2 was going to be before they started, they would never have invaded Poland and China. That knowledge would have deterred them and they would have been peaceful (at least unstill someone attacked them).

Nearly every country in the world has been to war or is going to go to war at some point, so peace is rare and hard to maintain. As I told you before, peace is often simply war deterred. The reason the US and the Soviet Union didn’t go to war against one another was because of the possibility of total annihilation for loser and nearly total annihilation for the winner—not much of a prize to fight for.

How many AK-47s or RPGs are there in the world? The US doesn’t make them. If we refuse to sell weapons it will only mean more business for the other suppliers.
UidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven’t watched the Youtube videos, but to let you know I am a veteran and I am very much antiwar. To me, the only thing worse than winning a war is losing a war. Ask Germany and Japan. Had Hitler and Hirohito known what the outcome of WW2 was going to be before they started, they would never have invaded Poland and China. That knowledge would have deterred them and they would have been peaceful (at least unstill someone attacked them).
Nearly every country in the world has been to war or is going to go to war at some point, so peace is rare and hard to maintain. As I told you before, peace is often simply war deterred. The reason the US and the Soviet Union didn’t go to war against one another was because of the possibility of total annihilation for loser and nearly total annihilation for the winner—not much of a prize to fight for.
How many AK-47s or RPGs are there in the world? The US doesn’t make them. If we refuse to sell weapons it will only mean more business for the other suppliers.
You not anti-war Veteran, you lied! You ratter have US sell all those weapon System to world and incite nations to war so they buy our US weapon system. cOME ON DAVEY BOY, OVER 179 NATIONS NO LONGER TRUST OUR USA, why is that?

“Never run from a fight.”

Since: Dec 06

Vista, Ca.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

<quoted text>You not anti-war Veteran, you lied! You ratter have US sell all those weapon System to world and incite nations to war so they buy our US weapon system. cOME ON DAVEY BOY, OVER 179 NATIONS NO LONGER TRUST OUR USA, why is that?
Britain, France, Sweden, Russia, China, Israel and at least a dozen other countries sell weapon systems. If we refuse to sell jet fighters to Saudi Arabia, do you think Saudi Arabia will do without jet fighters?

You equate the vote on Cuban sanctions as a referendum on the US. You are the only one in the world doing that. Why? Because you are an Idiot?
UidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
Britain, France, Sweden, Russia, China, Israel and at least a dozen other countries sell weapon systems. If we refuse to sell jet fighters to Saudi Arabia, do you think Saudi Arabia will do without jet fighters?
You equate the vote on Cuban sanctions as a referendum on the US. You are the only one in the world doing that. Why? Because you are an Idiot?
The United States of America Is The World's Largest Seller of Weapons of Mass Destruction: So Are We Terrorists Yet?

Report: U.S. is World's Top Arms Seller, Again | Danger Room ...
www.wired.com/.../09/report-us-is-worlds-bigg...

'US world's biggest arms seller'- Press TV
www.presstv.ir/detail/150343.html

United States is the biggest global arms seller,...'US world's biggest arms seller'...

Vista, Ca.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

<quoted text>The United States of America Is The World's Largest Seller of Weapons of Mass Destruction: So Are We Terrorists Yet?
United States is the biggest global arms seller,...'US world's biggest arms seller'...
Answer my questions.
If we refuse to sell jet fighters to Saudi Arabia, do you think Saudi Arabia will do without jet fighters?
If we refuse to sell weapons, who becomes the world’s top arms seller?

BTW--Weapons of mass destruction are chemical, biological or nuclear and the US doesn’t sell them.

Vista, Ca.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

<quoted text>The United States of America Is The World's Largest Seller of Weapons of Mass Destruction: So Are We Terrorists Yet?
What happened? Where did you go? Couldn't answer the questions?

If we refuse to sell jet fighters to Saudi Arabia, do you think Saudi Arabia will do without jet fighters?
If we refuse to sell weapons, who becomes the world’s top arms seller?
Yahchanan

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard he tried to sue one for damages. He was trying to get out of his auto insurance claim & cancellation by claiming it was the pole that ran into his car, rather than the other way round.
Drinking again I'm Sure.
Yahchanan

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
6USA9 and Plowboy dropped out of school before the 6th. grade mid-term. How much COULD they "know" about anything?
They know nothing..But what the g men tell them...
Yahchanan

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Yet lmao...
Yahchanan

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Sez the little DUNG beetle. Keep rolling turds into balls, little cockroach. <¦-o
I bet you have plenty of cockroaches.but are used to them...

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Horse Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course. Saudis are businessmen. They make purchases as an investment. Sort of like buying a Ferrari and leaving it in a garage for 20 years, then selling it.
Yeah, jet fighters are a great investment. Their worth so much more after they hit the 20 year mark, old poof. Just ask the Russians, all junk they fly is got to be a least 20 years old, a real golden nest egg their sitting on, old queen.
<¦-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Yuckhanan wrote:
<quoted text>Drinking again I'm Sure.
Have you buggered any young boys yet today, you dirty Muslim? <¦-o
Yahchanan

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Have you buggered any young boys yet today, you dirty Muslim? <¦-o
You are on sick creature.when sheeple talk they normally talk about things that have affected them in some way were you molested as a child...And now blame it on the reason you are queer.
Yahchanan

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, jet fighters are a great investment. Their worth so much more after they hit the 20 year mark, old poof. Just ask the Russians, all junk they fly is got to be a least 20 years old, a real golden nest egg their sitting on, old queen.
<¦-o
Junk bet their I.C.B.M.'S Are not junk stupid ass...
Yahchanan

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Muslims Are good people and for the most part and live by the laws in the old testament 613 of them and Christians and catholicks can not even keep ten.they are just tierd of having their country's invaded by zionist jews.
Yahchanan

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, jet fighters are a great investment. Their worth so much more after they hit the 20 year mark, old poof. Just ask the Russians, all junk they fly is got to be a least 20 years old, a real golden nest egg their sitting on, old queen.
<¦-o
you wrote.beware of Islam, Muslims are not compatible with Western civilization..you are 100% correct Muslims are mush better people.The worst one is way better than you...

Vista, Ca.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
They were all Americans.
<quoted text>
It is a partial list of Americans who did the right thing. Osama (although he did the right thing) isn't an American, Davey Boy.
So to you killing Americans for being American is the “right thing”. Sick psychotic f*ck!

Vista, Ca.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Yahchanan wrote:
<quoted text>you wrote.beware of Islam, Muslims are not compatible with Western civilization..you are 100% correct Muslims are mush better people.The worst one is way better than you...
“You can tell when you’ve created God in your own image when he hates the same people you do.”
Sunni-Shiite
Protestant-Catholic
Muslim-Christian
Muslim-Hindu
Etc., etc., etc.
Yahchanan

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
“You can tell when you’ve created God in your own image when he hates the same people you do.”
Sunni-Shiite
Protestant-Catholic
Muslim-Christian
Muslim-Hindu
Etc., etc., etc.
Dave I do not hate ......I do not worship A man Made god I am not A Muslim.I am A native.I worship the creator Yahweh.your god may hate but my father Yahweh does not.we are all equal.
Yahchanan

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. The G-men and FuxNews are their only source of information whether it be domestic info, or international.
<quoted text>
Well, when 6usa9 doesn't get his food stamps or unemployment check on time he fries up a batch of cockroaches to munch on just to tide him over. He says they're good but I don't believe him.
Television is greatest brainwashing tool ever...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 23,341 - 23,360 of37,588
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

432 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min marge 529,748
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min nanoanomaly 716,060
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 12 min andet1987 3,866
chat with demi lovato 112 (the real official de... (Jan '09) 13 min singing icecream 1,834
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 24 min RiccardoFire 93,156
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 25 min WasteWater 255,610
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 38 min Mandela 114,555
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 6 hr Shut-Up 60
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••