American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country
Yahchanan

Union City, OK

#28817 Feb 14, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, jet fighters are a great investment. Their worth so much more after they hit the 20 year mark, old poof. Just ask the Russians, all junk they fly is got to be a least 20 years old, a real golden nest egg their sitting on, old queen.
<¦-o
Junk bet their I.C.B.M.'S Are not junk stupid ass...
Yahchanan

Union City, OK

#28818 Feb 14, 2013
Muslims Are good people and for the most part and live by the laws in the old testament 613 of them and Christians and catholicks can not even keep ten.they are just tierd of having their country's invaded by zionist jews.
Yahchanan

Union City, OK

#28820 Feb 14, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, jet fighters are a great investment. Their worth so much more after they hit the 20 year mark, old poof. Just ask the Russians, all junk they fly is got to be a least 20 years old, a real golden nest egg their sitting on, old queen.
<¦-o
you wrote.beware of Islam, Muslims are not compatible with Western civilization..you are 100% correct Muslims are mush better people.The worst one is way better than you...

“Never run from a fight.”

Since: Dec 06

Vista, Ca.

#28821 Feb 14, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
They were all Americans.
<quoted text>
It is a partial list of Americans who did the right thing. Osama (although he did the right thing) isn't an American, Davey Boy.
So to you killing Americans for being American is the “right thing”. Sick psychotic f*ck!

Vista, Ca.

#28823 Feb 14, 2013
Yahchanan wrote:
<quoted text>you wrote.beware of Islam, Muslims are not compatible with Western civilization..you are 100% correct Muslims are mush better people.The worst one is way better than you...
“You can tell when you’ve created God in your own image when he hates the same people you do.”
Sunni-Shiite
Protestant-Catholic
Muslim-Christian
Muslim-Hindu
Etc., etc., etc.
Yahchanan

Union City, OK

#28825 Feb 14, 2013
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
“You can tell when you’ve created God in your own image when he hates the same people you do.”
Sunni-Shiite
Protestant-Catholic
Muslim-Christian
Muslim-Hindu
Etc., etc., etc.
Dave I do not hate ......I do not worship A man Made god I am not A Muslim.I am A native.I worship the creator Yahweh.your god may hate but my father Yahweh does not.we are all equal.
Yahchanan

Union City, OK

#28826 Feb 14, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. The G-men and FuxNews are their only source of information whether it be domestic info, or international.
<quoted text>
Well, when 6usa9 doesn't get his food stamps or unemployment check on time he fries up a batch of cockroaches to munch on just to tide him over. He says they're good but I don't believe him.
Television is greatest brainwashing tool ever...

Vista, Ca.

#28829 Feb 14, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
It was YOU who said Osama killed Americans for being Americans. Either stand for your own words or stifle yourself, Davey Goy.
Sick psychotic schmuck.
You labeled killing Americans "the right thing".
You sociopathic Ass!

Vista, Ca.

#28830 Feb 14, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
We can tell when Davey Boy is talking out of his ass when he claims to know that God hates Sunni-Shiite, Protestant-Catholic, Muslim-Christian, Muslim-Hindu, Etc., etc., etc.
And that is what your reading comprehension passed on to you. No wonder you are such an arrogant, ignorant, psychotic f*ck.

Vista, Ca.

#28831 Feb 14, 2013
Yahchanan wrote:
<quoted text>Dave I do not hate ......I do not worship A man Made god I am not A Muslim.I am A native.I worship the creator Yahweh.your god may hate but my father Yahweh does not.we are all equal.
Good. Glad to hear it. Just pointing out the quote as a good litmus test.

Vista, Ca.

#28833 Feb 14, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
They were all Americans.
<quoted text>
It is a partial list of Americans who did the right thing. Osama (although he did the right thing) isn't an American, Davey Boy.
What is the “right thing” you are referring to in this post? What was the “right thing” Osama did? In your list of murderers, what was the “right thing” you thought they did?
DENG

Nanjing, China

#28835 Feb 14, 2013
doesn't get his food stamps or unemployment

OF COURSE, YOU ARE CORRECT IN YOUR ANALYSIS. CORRECT AND NOW WITH THE UNITED STATES ECONOMY SPINNING OUT OF CONTROL AGAIN, AGAIN EXPECT MAJOR ACTION ON THE U.S. ECONOMY THAT FOR ONE ITEM WILL RAISE PRICES OF EVERYTHING AND AGGRAVATE AN ALREADY NEAR FATAL ECONOMIC CONDITION THERE. THE WESTERN CAPITALIST THINKING IN THE UNITED STATES DURING THIS LATEST CRISIS IS A COMPLETE FAILURE, AND IT WILL GET WORSE, SIMPLY BECAUSE THE RULERS THERE CANNOT SHED THEIR PRESENT VALUES AND DO WHAT'S NECESSARY TO RECOVER THE ECONOMY THERE.
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. The G-men and FuxNews are their only source of information whether it be domestic info, or international.
<quoted text>
Well, when 6usa9 doesn't get his food stamps or unemployment check on time he fries up a batch of cockroaches to munch on just to tide him over. He says they're good but I don't believe him.
get real

Plymouth, NH

#28836 Feb 14, 2013
Yahchanan wrote:
Muslims Are good people and for the most part and live by the laws in the old testament 613 of them and Christians and catholicks can not even keep ten.they are just tierd of having their country's invaded by zionist jews.
a fan of sharia r ya???,,..I think it's..errrr ummm... hmmmm....

beastly

You would be killed if you were in Taliban territory,,maybe u should visit??
get real

Plymouth, NH

#28837 Feb 14, 2013
Yahchanan wrote:
<quoted text>Junk bet their I.C.B.M.'S Are not junk stupid ass...
UN inspectors have returned to Vienna from talks in Tehran with no deal on access to Iran's nuclear sites and no date for new talks.

"Despite its many commitments to do so, Iran has not negotiated in good faith," said a Western diplomat accredited to the United Nations' International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) in Vienna who was not at the talks.

"It appears that we now have to ask ourselves if this is still the right tactic."
UidiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#28838 Feb 14, 2013
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
What happened? Where did you go? Couldn't answer the questions?
If we refuse to sell jet fighters to Saudi Arabia, do you think Saudi Arabia will do without jet fighters?
If we refuse to sell weapons, who becomes the world’s top arms seller?
Poster 'Force answer you already about those question. i want to add, if Us had not been biggest Seller of these Weapon/arms...we see fewer wars around the world! Our US economy depends on War = profit , is really a War economy, no wonder 179 nations don't trust US , as incite nations to war means profit from sales of these awful US weapons/arms...
DENG

Nanjing, China

#28840 Feb 14, 2013
Yahchanan wrote:
<quoted text>Junk bet their I.C.B.M.'S Are not junk stupid ass...

GO TO THE UNITED STATES OF AME RICA AND INSPECT THAT PLACE INSTEAD AS IT COMMITS 99.9 PERCENT OF THE CRIMES IN THE WORLD
get real wrote:
<quoted text>UN inspectors have returned to Vienna from talks in Tehran with no deal on access to Iran's nuclear sites and no date for new talks.
"Despite its many commitments to do so, Iran has not negotiated in good faith," said a Western diplomat accredited to the United Nations' International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) in Vienna who was not at the talks.
"It appears that we now have to ask ourselves if this is still the right tactic."
DENG

Nanjing, China

#28841 Feb 14, 2013
SICK, DISEASED ANIMALS RUN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA NOW???

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#28842 Feb 14, 2013
DUNG wrote:
SICK, DISEASED ANIMALS RUN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA NOW???
That's not even a sentence, imbecilic toady.
UidiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#28843 Feb 14, 2013
get real wrote:
<quoted text>UN inspectors have returned to Vienna from talks in Tehran with no deal on access to Iran's nuclear sites and no date for new talks.
Some of our Western Professional Critics In foreign affairs ...and other nations said Iran is in right to Counter US bullying and to stop US invasion of the Pilfering of its OIl rich Iran , have no choice but develop its Iran Nuke program for its protection and for energy security ; after seeing what our Militaristic US interventionist imperialism did with the Mid East Oil riches... Already over 139 nation support Iran for this, and our US and few allies are on losing end ...

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#28844 Feb 14, 2013
Yuckman wrote:
<quoted text>you wrote.beware of Islam, Muslims are not compatible with Western civilization..you are 100% correct Muslims are mush better people.The worst one is way better than you...
Mush better, eh? You're such an ignorant, illiterate little bastard. How many times have you prayed to Allah today, little pig? <¦-o

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 10 min MUQ2 45,806
Weed Dundee Scotland (Mar '16) 22 min DundeeDank 5
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 35 min andet1987 3,383
Electing a president.......with NO POLITICAL EX... 41 min andet1987 2
The Future of Politics in America 44 min macholibre 177
Black vs White sperm fertility 48 min andet1987 3
what do americans think of mexicans? (Sep '08) 54 min macholibre 512
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr macholibre 977,212
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr Clearwater 87,945
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr truth 665,182
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 7 hr Devil number 666 466
More from around the web