UidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#28804 Feb 14, 2013
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
Britain, France, Sweden, Russia, China, Israel and at least a dozen other countries sell weapon systems. If we refuse to sell jet fighters to Saudi Arabia, do you think Saudi Arabia will do without jet fighters?
You equate the vote on Cuban sanctions as a referendum on the US. You are the only one in the world doing that. Why? Because you are an Idiot?
The United States of America Is The World's Largest Seller of Weapons of Mass Destruction: So Are We Terrorists Yet?

Report: U.S. is World's Top Arms Seller, Again | Danger Room ...
www.wired.com/.../09/report-us-is-worlds-bigg...

'US world's biggest arms seller'- Press TV
www.presstv.ir/detail/150343.html

United States is the biggest global arms seller,...'US world's biggest arms seller'...

“Never run from a fight.”

Since: Dec 06

Vista, Ca.

#28805 Feb 14, 2013
UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>The United States of America Is The World's Largest Seller of Weapons of Mass Destruction: So Are We Terrorists Yet?
United States is the biggest global arms seller,...'US world's biggest arms seller'...
Answer my questions.
If we refuse to sell jet fighters to Saudi Arabia, do you think Saudi Arabia will do without jet fighters?
If we refuse to sell weapons, who becomes the world’s top arms seller?

BTW--Weapons of mass destruction are chemical, biological or nuclear and the US doesn’t sell them.

Vista, Ca.

#28806 Feb 14, 2013
<quoted text>The United States of America Is The World's Largest Seller of Weapons of Mass Destruction: So Are We Terrorists Yet?
What happened? Where did you go? Couldn't answer the questions?

If we refuse to sell jet fighters to Saudi Arabia, do you think Saudi Arabia will do without jet fighters?
If we refuse to sell weapons, who becomes the world’s top arms seller?
Yahchanan

Oklahoma City, OK

#28810 Feb 14, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard he tried to sue one for damages. He was trying to get out of his auto insurance claim & cancellation by claiming it was the pole that ran into his car, rather than the other way round.
Drinking again I'm Sure.
Yahchanan

Oklahoma City, OK

#28811 Feb 14, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
6USA9 and Plowboy dropped out of school before the 6th. grade mid-term. How much COULD they "know" about anything?
They know nothing..But what the g men tell them...
Yahchanan

Oklahoma City, OK

#28812 Feb 14, 2013
Yet lmao...
Yahchanan

Oklahoma City, OK

#28813 Feb 14, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Sez the little DUNG beetle. Keep rolling turds into balls, little cockroach. <¦-o
I bet you have plenty of cockroaches.but are used to them...

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#28814 Feb 14, 2013
Horse Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course. Saudis are businessmen. They make purchases as an investment. Sort of like buying a Ferrari and leaving it in a garage for 20 years, then selling it.
Yeah, jet fighters are a great investment. Their worth so much more after they hit the 20 year mark, old poof. Just ask the Russians, all junk they fly is got to be a least 20 years old, a real golden nest egg their sitting on, old queen.
<¦-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#28815 Feb 14, 2013
Yuckhanan wrote:
<quoted text>Drinking again I'm Sure.
Have you buggered any young boys yet today, you dirty Muslim? <¦-o
Yahchanan

Oklahoma City, OK

#28816 Feb 14, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Have you buggered any young boys yet today, you dirty Muslim? <¦-o
You are on sick creature.when sheeple talk they normally talk about things that have affected them in some way were you molested as a child...And now blame it on the reason you are queer.
Yahchanan

Oklahoma City, OK

#28817 Feb 14, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, jet fighters are a great investment. Their worth so much more after they hit the 20 year mark, old poof. Just ask the Russians, all junk they fly is got to be a least 20 years old, a real golden nest egg their sitting on, old queen.
<¦-o
Junk bet their I.C.B.M.'S Are not junk stupid ass...
Yahchanan

Oklahoma City, OK

#28818 Feb 14, 2013
Muslims Are good people and for the most part and live by the laws in the old testament 613 of them and Christians and catholicks can not even keep ten.they are just tierd of having their country's invaded by zionist jews.
Yahchanan

Oklahoma City, OK

#28820 Feb 14, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, jet fighters are a great investment. Their worth so much more after they hit the 20 year mark, old poof. Just ask the Russians, all junk they fly is got to be a least 20 years old, a real golden nest egg their sitting on, old queen.
<¦-o
you wrote.beware of Islam, Muslims are not compatible with Western civilization..you are 100% correct Muslims are mush better people.The worst one is way better than you...

Vista, Ca.

#28821 Feb 14, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
They were all Americans.
<quoted text>
It is a partial list of Americans who did the right thing. Osama (although he did the right thing) isn't an American, Davey Boy.
So to you killing Americans for being American is the “right thing”. Sick psychotic f*ck!

Vista, Ca.

#28823 Feb 14, 2013
Yahchanan wrote:
<quoted text>you wrote.beware of Islam, Muslims are not compatible with Western civilization..you are 100% correct Muslims are mush better people.The worst one is way better than you...
“You can tell when you’ve created God in your own image when he hates the same people you do.”
Sunni-Shiite
Protestant-Catholic
Muslim-Christian
Muslim-Hindu
Etc., etc., etc.
Yahchanan

Oklahoma City, OK

#28825 Feb 14, 2013
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
“You can tell when you’ve created God in your own image when he hates the same people you do.”
Sunni-Shiite
Protestant-Catholic
Muslim-Christian
Muslim-Hindu
Etc., etc., etc.
Dave I do not hate ......I do not worship A man Made god I am not A Muslim.I am A native.I worship the creator Yahweh.your god may hate but my father Yahweh does not.we are all equal.
Yahchanan

Oklahoma City, OK

#28826 Feb 14, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. The G-men and FuxNews are their only source of information whether it be domestic info, or international.
<quoted text>
Well, when 6usa9 doesn't get his food stamps or unemployment check on time he fries up a batch of cockroaches to munch on just to tide him over. He says they're good but I don't believe him.
Television is greatest brainwashing tool ever...

Vista, Ca.

#28829 Feb 14, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
It was YOU who said Osama killed Americans for being Americans. Either stand for your own words or stifle yourself, Davey Goy.
Sick psychotic schmuck.
You labeled killing Americans "the right thing".
You sociopathic Ass!

Vista, Ca.

#28830 Feb 14, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
We can tell when Davey Boy is talking out of his ass when he claims to know that God hates Sunni-Shiite, Protestant-Catholic, Muslim-Christian, Muslim-Hindu, Etc., etc., etc.
And that is what your reading comprehension passed on to you. No wonder you are such an arrogant, ignorant, psychotic f*ck.

Vista, Ca.

#28831 Feb 14, 2013
Yahchanan wrote:
<quoted text>Dave I do not hate ......I do not worship A man Made god I am not A Muslim.I am A native.I worship the creator Yahweh.your god may hate but my father Yahweh does not.we are all equal.
Good. Glad to hear it. Just pointing out the quote as a good litmus test.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Kaitlin the Wolf ... 796,114
The movements of O.J. Simpson on the night of J... 3 min Door REALITY 8
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 min truth 607,245
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min guest 568,404
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 11 min WasteWater 267,520
Corruption At The Gaston Inn Motel In Gastonia,... 28 min Marty Fong 1
The Knights of Columbus, Scottish And Yorkrite ... 30 min Marty Fong 13
Scientific proof for God's existence 1 hr Make World peace ... 607
More from around the web