cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#28783 Feb 13, 2013
John Brown Eye wrote:
<quoted text>Yes indeed no free rides here strange but last year we had a earthquake that was like a 5. something i have never been in one so scared me to the point i was praying...I think it was caused by fracking you know the greedy fffrrrrsss don't give a shit what they do to the earth so long as they fill their pockets full....hope your weather improves.i live east of okc in shawnee so most of the snow missed us...i'm glad... hope all is well with you as well Yahweh bless....
Really? Fracking???????
Moron...Ever heard of a "Fault"? It is a natural fissure in the earths crust that are found in every part of the world...Every State have faults, that doesn't mean they have had a quake in thousands of years, but the potential is always there....Hell, I learned that in 6th grade....
Yahchanan

Oklahoma City, OK

#28784 Feb 13, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Were you praying to Allah, you fracking little pig. <¶-o
You Are A Piss Ant.
Yahchanan

Oklahoma City, OK

#28785 Feb 13, 2013
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Fracking???????
Moron...Ever heard of a "Fault"? It is a natural fissure in the earths crust that are found in every part of the world...Every State have faults, that doesn't mean they have had a quake in thousands of years, but the potential is always there....Hell, I learned that in 6th grade....
You would argue with a telephone pole.You Moron Yes their are fault lines....dumb ass...

Having another bad day huh!!!!!!! well go to the 9/11 tread and take it out on some shillsssss
Force Majeure

Sweden

#28786 Feb 13, 2013
John Brown wrote:
<quoted text>Yes indeed no free rides here strange but last year we had a earthquake that was like a 5. something i have never been in one so scared me to the point i was praying...I think it was caused by fracking you know the greedy fffrrrrsss don't give a shit what they do to the earth so long as they fill their pockets full....hope your weather improves.i live east of okc in shawnee so most of the snow missed us...i'm glad... hope all is well with you as well Yahweh bless....
Nope. No free rides for them.

I've never experienced a full blown earthquake but I have had the uncomfortable pleasure of tremours in California, Tunisia and the 2 here. I've seen 2 tornados in Illinios, and 2 trees fell on me in rain storms (one in Belgium and the other in Malaysia).

I saw a documentary film about fracking. How awfully disgusting! Masses of Americans dying abroad and at home just so that a few of your countrymen can get filthy rich. The sooner the American status quo, military/industrial way of thinking is destroyed, the better for the world as a whole. There's not a single God-fearing man among them.

Oklahoma and Georgia are my favourite states. The best people are from Oklahoma. Bradley Manning is an Okie!
Force Majeure

Sweden

#28787 Feb 13, 2013
plowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
...Every State have faults ........Hell, I learned that in 6th grade....
..... so you dropped out because you thought you knew EVERYTHING there was to know. I assumed you had at least an 8th. grade education but I guess I didn't know EVERYTHING either, despite my university education and world travels.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#28788 Feb 13, 2013
Yahchanan wrote:
<quoted text>You would argue with a telephone pole.
I heard he tried to sue one for damages. He was trying to get out of his auto insurance claim & cancellation by claiming it was the pole that ran into his car, rather than the other way round.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#28789 Feb 13, 2013
YOU KNOW NOTHING
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Were you praying to Allah, you fracking little pig. <¶-o
Force Majeure

Sweden

#28790 Feb 13, 2013
DENG wrote:
YOU KNOW NOTHING
<quoted text>
6USA9 and Plowboy dropped out of school before the 6th. grade mid-term. How much COULD they "know" about anything?

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#28791 Feb 13, 2013
Farce Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
6USA9 and Plowboy dropped out of school before the 6th. grade mid-term. How much COULD they "know" about anything?
Do you think they 'know' as much about the 'blockade' of Japan by the US Navy before their attack on Pearl Harbour, Nelly?

You have yet to explain your re-write of history, old queen.

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#28792 Feb 13, 2013
DUNG FROM THE BUNG wrote:
YOU KNOW NOTHING
<quoted text>
That's funny coming from a stilted little pig faced slave, that has limited internet access. You're nothing more than a big ugly rectal gaper.
<¶-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#28793 Feb 13, 2013
Yuckanan wrote:
<quoted text>You Are A Piss Ant.
Sez the little DUNG beetle. Keep rolling turds into balls, little cockroach. <¶-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#28794 Feb 13, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think they 'know' as much about the 'blockade' of Japan by the US Navy before their attack on Pearl Harbour, Nelly?
You have yet to explain your re-write of history, old queen.
The only blockade that I heard about, was that Horse Manure is impacted. That's why he's so full of shit all the time. ;-)

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#28795 Feb 13, 2013
Yuckanan wrote:
<quoted text>You would argue with a telephone pole.You Moron Yes their are fault lines....dumb ass...
Having another bad day huh!!!!!!! well go to the 9/11 tread and take it out on some shillsssss
Rumor has it, you and Horse Manure smoke each other's poles.
<¶-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#28796 Feb 13, 2013
Horse Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
That would amount to far more education than you two hay seeds ever had, old queen.
<¶-o
UidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

Richmond Hill, NY

#28797 Feb 14, 2013
So important did military spending and the military-industrial sector become during World War II and the Cold War that they have become fundamental to the U.S. economy, U.S. economic growth and above all U.S. technological development. Despite its often almost incredible wastefulness and corruption, this military spending has also been in some ways a kind of unacknowledged but rather successful state industrial development strategy in a country whose free market ideology meant that it could not formally adopt or admit to such a strategy."
David Edwards - Burning All Illusions

“Never run from a fight.”

Since: Dec 06

Vista, Ca.

#28798 Feb 14, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah RedButt, it's only Americans who sleep in beds. The rest of the world, well ....... we sleep in rock-strewn gullies, beneath railway bridges, in covered wagons, upon flattened card-board boxes, and in filthy mangers together with stripped donkeys.
Of course your American pig dog soldiers are much too incompetent to protect you from Richard "Night Stalker" Ramirez, John Wayne Gacy, Ted Bundy, Charles Albright, Rodney Alcala, Amy Archer-Gilligan, Benjamin Atkins, Joe Ball, Velma Barfield, Herb Baumeister, Bloody Benders, Robert Berdella, David Berkowitz, Kenneth Bianchi and Angelo Buono Jr, Richard Biegenwald, Arthur Gary Bishop, Lawrence Bittaker and Roy Norris, Terry Blair, William Bonin, Dallen Bounds, Gary Ray Bowles, Briley Brothers, Jerry Brudos, Judy Buenoano, Ricardo Caputo, Harvey Carignan, David Carpenter, Michael Bear Carson and Suzan Carson, Dean Carter, Joseph Christopher, Douglas Clark and Carol M. Bundy, Cynthia Coffman & Gregory James Marlowe, Carroll Cole, Alton Coleman, John Norman Collins, Ray and Faye Copeland, Dean Corll and Elmer Wayne Henley, Juan Corona, Tony Costa, Richard Cottingham, Juan Covington, Andre Crawford, Charles Cullen, Andrew Cunanan, Jeffrey Dahmer, Thomas Dillon, Richard Evonitz, Larry Eyler, Raymond Fernandez and Martha Beck, Albert Fish, Wayne Adam Ford, Kendall Francois, Joseph Paul Franklin, Gerald and Charlene Gallego, Carlton Gary, Donald Henry "Peewee" Gaskins, Ed Gein, Janie Lou Gibbs, Bertha Gifford, Kristen Gilbert, Sean Vincent Gillis, Lorenzo Gilyard, Harvey Glatman, Billy Glaze, Billy Gohl, Mark Goudeau, Gwendolyn Graham and Cathy Wood, Dana Sue Gray, Ricky Gray, Vaughn Greenwood, Belle Gunness, Anna Marie Hahn, William Hance, Robert Hansen, Harpe Brothers, Donald Harvey, Charles Ray Hatcher, Dale Hausner, William Heirens, Loren Herzog and Wesley Shermantine, Johann Otto Hoch, Dr. H. H. Holmes, Waneta Hoyt, Michael Hughes, Leslie Irvin, Phillip Carl Jablonski, Keith Hunter Jesperson, Martha Ann Johnson, Vincent Johnson, Genene Jones, John Joubert, Joseph Kallinger, Patrick Kearney, Edmund Kemper, Scott Lee Kimball, Tillie Klimek, Paul John Knowles, Randy Steven Kraft, Timothy Krajcir, Peter Kudzinowski, Leonard Lake and Charles Ng, Derrick Todd Lee, Bobbie Joe Long, Henry Lee Lucas, Kenneth McDuff, Orville Lynn Majors, Richard Laurence Marquette, Lee Roy Martin, Rhonda Belle Martin, David Mason, David Edward Maust, David Meirhofer, Frederick Mors, Herbert Mullin, Earle Nelson, Marie Noe, Gordon Northcott, Carl Panzram, Gerald Parker, Louise Peete, Steven Brian Pennell, Christopher Peterson, Craig Price, Cleophus Prince Jr., Dorothea Puente, Dennis Rader, David Parker Ray, Melvin Rees, Paul Dennis Reid,Ńngel Maturino Resťndiz, Gary Ridgway, Joel Rifkin, Harvey Miguel Robinson, John Edward Robinson, Dayton Leroy Rogers, Danny Rolling, Michael Bruce Ross, Efren Saldivar, Altemio Sanchez, Gerard John Schaefer, Charles Schmid, Heriberto Seda, Tommy Lynn Sells, Arthur Shawcross, Anthony Allen Shore, Robert Shulman, Daniel Lee Siebert, Robert Joseph Silveria, Jr., Lemuel Smith, Morris Solomon Jr., Lyda Southard, Anthony Sowell, Timothy Wilson Spencer, Jack Owen Spillman, Edward Spreitzer, Gerald Stano,
Charles Starkweather, Cary Stayner, William Suff, Michael Swango, James Swann, John Floyd Thomas, Jr., Marybeth Tinning, Ottis Toole, Jane Toppan, Maury Travis, hester Turner, Henry Louis Wallace, Faryion Wardrip, Karl F. Warner, Carl Eugene Watts, Nathaniel White, Christopher Wilder, Scott Williams, Wayne Williams, Randall Woodfield, Aileen Wuornos, Robert Lee Yates, James Holmes.
BUT HEY! IT'S NOT THE SAME THING DYING AT THE HANDS OF THESE MURDERES BECAUSE THEY'RE AMERICANS! THEY'RE OK!
Most of those people on your list are dead or in prison. That is what we do to people who kill Americans. Donít forget to add Osama to your list.

United States

#28800 Feb 14, 2013
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
Blame America First Last and Only!
Do you believe if the US didnít sell them weapons, they wouldnít buy weapons?
Yes US all over world , if our US stay home none of all this mess.

Then, why US with over over 100,000 Us war-weapon manufacturer/distributors/War contractors right in heart of US , have you seen the Big book OF US Manufacturers on Weapons systems for sale. What so good , no moral to it, all weapons sale does is incite nations to wars and people are killed because our US sell these evil weapons to other nations , u don't care about Sanctity of human life. you Davey are immoral and evil, you support war-for-profiteering at expense of human lives, so what you have to say/

You forgot to answer my youtube post i put up about US vETERANS WHO ARE ANTI-WAR, you want me to repost it, YOU NEVER ANSWER ME ON THIS, WHY IS THAT?

I WILL KEEP BUGGING YOU UNTIL YOU ANSWER, SO DAVEY BOY?

Vista, Ca.

#28801 Feb 14, 2013
UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Yes US all over world , if our US stay home none of all this mess.
Then, why US with over over 100,000 Us war-weapon manufacturer/distributors/War contractors right in heart of US , have you seen the Big book OF US Manufacturers on Weapons systems for sale. What so good , no moral to it, all weapons sale does is incite nations to wars and people are killed because our US sell these evil weapons to other nations , u don't care about Sanctity of human life. you Davey are immoral and evil, you support war-for-profiteering at expense of human lives, so what you have to say/
You forgot to answer my youtube post i put up about US vETERANS WHO ARE ANTI-WAR, you want me to repost it, YOU NEVER ANSWER ME ON THIS, WHY IS THAT?
I WILL KEEP BUGGING YOU UNTIL YOU ANSWER, SO DAVEY BOY?
I havenít watched the Youtube videos, but to let you know I am a veteran and I am very much antiwar. To me, the only thing worse than winning a war is losing a war. Ask Germany and Japan. Had Hitler and Hirohito known what the outcome of WW2 was going to be before they started, they would never have invaded Poland and China. That knowledge would have deterred them and they would have been peaceful (at least unstill someone attacked them).

Nearly every country in the world has been to war or is going to go to war at some point, so peace is rare and hard to maintain. As I told you before, peace is often simply war deterred. The reason the US and the Soviet Union didnít go to war against one another was because of the possibility of total annihilation for loser and nearly total annihilation for the winnerónot much of a prize to fight for.

How many AK-47s or RPGs are there in the world? The US doesnít make them. If we refuse to sell weapons it will only mean more business for the other suppliers.

United States

#28802 Feb 14, 2013
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
I havenít watched the Youtube videos, but to let you know I am a veteran and I am very much antiwar. To me, the only thing worse than winning a war is losing a war. Ask Germany and Japan. Had Hitler and Hirohito known what the outcome of WW2 was going to be before they started, they would never have invaded Poland and China. That knowledge would have deterred them and they would have been peaceful (at least unstill someone attacked them).
Nearly every country in the world has been to war or is going to go to war at some point, so peace is rare and hard to maintain. As I told you before, peace is often simply war deterred. The reason the US and the Soviet Union didnít go to war against one another was because of the possibility of total annihilation for loser and nearly total annihilation for the winnerónot much of a prize to fight for.
How many AK-47s or RPGs are there in the world? The US doesnít make them. If we refuse to sell weapons it will only mean more business for the other suppliers.
You not anti-war Veteran, you lied! You ratter have US sell all those weapon System to world and incite nations to war so they buy our US weapon system. cOME ON DAVEY BOY, OVER 179 NATIONS NO LONGER TRUST OUR USA, why is that?

Vista, Ca.

#28803 Feb 14, 2013
UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>You not anti-war Veteran, you lied! You ratter have US sell all those weapon System to world and incite nations to war so they buy our US weapon system. cOME ON DAVEY BOY, OVER 179 NATIONS NO LONGER TRUST OUR USA, why is that?
Britain, France, Sweden, Russia, China, Israel and at least a dozen other countries sell weapon systems. If we refuse to sell jet fighters to Saudi Arabia, do you think Saudi Arabia will do without jet fighters?

You equate the vote on Cuban sanctions as a referendum on the US. You are the only one in the world doing that. Why? Because you are an Idiot?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min hojo 560,147
Scientific proof for God's existence 13 min HipGnosis 44
women should be slaves to men (Dec '13) 21 min lcwo i rho 33
Couch Potato Alert 21 min yon 8
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 29 min Hidingfromyou 777,448
*Testimony NEVER shared publicly, until NOW 32 min PreacherOpensHeart 1
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 35 min Atheist girl 605,279
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Dolphin 441,808
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 hr onemale 265,377
More from around the web