Force Majeure

Sweden

#28698 Feb 12, 2013
UIdiotraceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>mAYBE RED BUTt GRUNT HEAD GOT TO MUCH OF ME!:)
)
It's true that you've been busting his head a lot lately. It's sure he's either got a migraine or a fracture.
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Boooooooooooooooooooooo
multiple times
Can you re-post that one. It's looks incomplete. You know, like something to do with United Snakes Flunkies - DooDoo, Homeboys, and Colonization.
6USA9 wrote:
<quoted text>Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery
Didn't I say the exact same thing to you?
Force Majeure

Sweden

#28699 Feb 12, 2013
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
Laos and Cambodia had already been invaded by the North Vietnamese and was being used for transporting weapons and supplies south.
"Invaded"? Is that what the United Snakes military is doing in Turkey? How about Greece? How about Italy? How about Spain? How about France? How about Vietnam? How about Cambodia? How about Laos? How about the Philippines? How about Irak?
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>It was in fact the anti-war movement in the US that prolonged Vietnam War.
You're awfully stupid, Davey Boy. The anti-war movement ended the war. It was the United Snakes that started that war and prolonged it. What do you think any "ANTI-WAR" movement is about? Dumbass.
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>What happened when we left Vietnam?
The Vietnamese people ruled over their own country, that is "what happened". No longer the Japanese. No longer the French. No longer the United Snakes.
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
What happened when we left Vietnam? What happened to the Cambodians? What happened to the South Vietnamese after Saigon fell?
What happened when Britain left the United Snakes? Civil war, that's what. The United Snakes invaded Mexico and stole Texas, that's what. The United Snakes murdered millions of Indians, that's what. The United Snakes invaded and monopolized Cuba's natural resources, that's what. The United Snakes invaded Canada, that's what. The United Snakes provoked a war with Japan, that's what. The United Snakes destroyed the democratic government of Iran, that's what. The United Snakes invaded Irak, that's what. The United snakes invaded Nicaragua, that's what. The United Snakes invaded Grenada, that's what. The United Snakes invaded San Salvadore, that's what.

More questions?

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#28700 Feb 12, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
"Invaded"? Is that what the United Snakes military is doing in Turkey? How
<quoted text>
What happened when Britain left the United Snakes? Civil war, that's what. The United Snakes invaded Mexico and stole Texas, that's what. The United Snakes murdered millions of Indians, that's what. The United Snakes invaded and monopolized Cuba's natural resources, that's what. The United Snakes invaded Canada, that's what. The United Snakes provoked a war with Japan, that's what. The United Snakes destroyed the democratic government of Iran, that's what. The United Snakes invaded Irak, that's what. The United snakes invaded Nicaragua, that's what. The United Snakes invaded Grenada, that's what. The United Snakes invaded San Salvadore, that's what.
More questions?
That's quite a long-winded list of rhetorical questions from a lowlife
ex-pat who consistently lies about his accomplishments.

Isn't it, Nelly?
Maybe what you could do to remedy your piled up BS is to actually ANSWER some of the simpler questions asked of you. Now tell me more about the pre-WW2 naval 'blockade' of Japan by the US, old fool.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#28701 Feb 12, 2013
Davey Sez wrote:
<quoted text>
It was in fact the anti-war movement in the US that prolonged Vietnam War ....... the fighting in SE Asia went on for another 20 years after we left. So much for the anti-war approach.

Everybody knows that we were pretty-near to killing all of the Communist in North and South Vietnam and they would have all been dead before 20 more years. But no! All of those anti-war nuts insisted that killing was not the way to peace! Yeah, OK, Vietnam finally got peace but it took a whole 20 years!!!!! We could have napalmed every living thing in Vietnam in about 19 years and be done with it!
Seek help Davey Boy. Seek help.

USA

#28702 Feb 12, 2013
Farce Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
Seek help Davey Boy. Seek help.
I need your sage historical knowledge, old coot.
Tell me about the 'blockade' of Japan by the US Navy before WW2, Nelly.
You know, the one which in your words, provoked the attack on Pearl.

“Never run from a fight.”

Since: Dec 06

Vista, Ca.

#28703 Feb 12, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
"Invaded"? Is that what the United Snakes military is doing in Turkey? yada yada More questions?
If the US attacked the Soviet Union from Turkey, what do you think the Soviets would have done to Turkey? Far, far more than we did to Cambodia.

Giap was considering surrendering in January 1968 until he saw how the Tet offensive was being viewed in the US. That was 4 years before the US left and 7 years before Saigon fell. Dumbass!

The South Koreans rule their own country, not the Chinese, not the Japanese, not the US, and not the Russians. South Korea ranks 22 on the Democracy Index. Vietnam ranks 143. South Korea didn’t suffer 10s of thousands of refugees nor genocide.

There was no letup in the killing following the fall of Saigon, it just became one sided.

Had the US remained with Britain we would have been involved in these wars.
First Anglo-Maratha War (1775–1782)- India
* Fourth Anglo-Dutch War (1780–1784)
* Second Anglo-Mysore War (1780–1784)- India
* Third Anglo-Mysore War (1789–1792)- India
* French Revolutionary Wars (1793–1802)- Great Britain, Austria, Spain, Russia, Germany v France
o War of the First Coalition (1793–1797)
o War of the Second Coalition (1798–1801)
* Fourth Anglo-Mysore War (1798–1799)- India
* Irish Rebellion (1798)
* Napoleonic Wars (1803–1815)- United Kingdom, Prussia, Austria, Sweden, Spain and Russia v France
o South American War (1806–1807)
o Anglo-Turkish War (1807–1809)
o Anglo-Russian War (1807–1812)
o Gunboat War (1807–1814)
o Peninsular War (1808–1814)
o Hundred Days (1815)
* First Kandian War (1803–1804)- India
* Second Anglo-Maratha War (1803–1805)- India
* Vellore Mutiny (1806)- India
* Anglo-Dutch Java War (1810–1811)
* War of 1812 (1812–1815)
* Anglo-Nepalese War (1814–1816)
* Second Kandian War (1815)- Sri Lanka
* Third Anglo-Maratha War (1817–1818)- India
* First Anglo-Burmese War (1823–1826)
* Upper Canada Rebellion (1837)
* Lower Canada Rebellion (1837)
* First Anglo-Afghan War (1839–1842)
o Battle of Ghazni
* First Opium War (1839–1842)- United Kingdom v China
* First Anglo-Sikh War (1845–1846)- India
* New Zealand Wars (1845–1872)
* Second Anglo-Sikh War (1848–1849)- India
* Second Anglo-Burmese War (1852)
* Crimean War (1854–1856)- United Kingdom, France, Turkey, and Piedmont-Sardinia v Russia
* Second Opium War (1856–1860)- United Kingdom and France v China
* Anglo-Persian War (1856–1857)- United Kingdom and Persia
* Indian Rebellion (1857)
* Pig War (1859)- United Kingdom v USA
* Anglo-Bhutanese War (1865)
* Second Anglo-Afghan War (1878-1880)
* Anglo-Zulu War (1879)
* First Boer War (1880–1881)
* Gun War (1880–1881)
* Mahdist War (1881–1899)
* Third Anglo-Burmese War (1885–1887)
* Anglo-Zanzibar War (1896)
* Second Boer War (1899–1902)
* Boxer Rebellion (1900)- United Kingdom, Austria-Hungary, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Russia, USA, and China
* Anglo-Aro war (1901-1902)- Nigeria
* World War I (1914–1918)- United Kingdom, France, Belgium, Serbia, Italy, Russia, United States, Germany, Austria-Hungary, Bulgaria and Turkey
* Easter Rising (1916)- Ireland
* Russian Civil War (1918–1922)
* Third Anglo-Afghan War (1919)
* Anglo-Irish War (1919–1921)
* World War II (1939–1945)
o The Pacific War (1937–1945) United Kingdom, USA and China v Japan
o Anglo-Iraqi War (1941)
* Greek Civil War (1941–1949)
* Malayan Emergency (1948–1960)
* Korean War (1950–1953)
* Mau Mau Uprising (1952–1960)
* Cyprus Emergency (1955–1959)
* Suez Crisis (1956)
* Brunei Revolt (1962)
* Indonesia-Malaysia confrontation (1962–1966)
* Aden Emergency (1963–1967)
* Northern Ireland Troubles (1969-mid 1990s)
* Cod War Confrontation (1975–1976)
* Falklands War (1982)
* The First Gulf War (1990–1991)
* The Bosnian War (1995–1996)
* The Kosovo War (1999)
* The Global War on Terror (2001)
* Sierra Leone Civil War (2000)
* The Afghanistan War (2001–Present)
* Iraq War and Iraqi insurgency (2003–Present)
Any questions?
Force Majeure

Sweden

#28704 Feb 12, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I need your sage historical knowledge
I'm still waiting for your application to be my Topix "friend". Without it you will get no access. That's the rule.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#28705 Feb 12, 2013
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
If the US attacked the Soviet Union from Turkey, what do you think the Soviets would have done ?
You'd be spending Rubles, speaking Russian, languishing in the Gulag, your capital city would be Moscow, and Josef McCarthski would be prosecuting you for being a Capitalist.

Any questions?

USA

#28706 Feb 12, 2013
Farce Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm still waiting for your application to be my Topix "friend". Without it you will get no access. That's the rule.
Your usual pathetic dodge, Nelly.
All you have to for now is tell me about the so-called blockade of Japan by the US Navy– or did you just make that sh‘t up and hoped no one would call you on your lies?

What's the matter, Nelly? Are you afraid of me?

USA

#28707 Feb 12, 2013
Farce Manure wrote:
<quoted text>

Any questions?
I have questions, Nelly boy.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#28708 Feb 12, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I have questions
Force Majeure

Sweden

#28709 Feb 12, 2013
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
If the US attacked the Soviet Union from Turkey, what do you think the Soviets would have done
So you see AMERICANS attacking SOVIETS inside the SOVIET UNION

..... the same thing as .....

VIETNAMESE attacking AMERICANS inside of VIETNAM.

You are a very stupid little boy, Davey. Seek help.

USA

#28710 Feb 12, 2013
Farce Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I harsh your buzz, old lying codger?

“Never run from a fight.”

Since: Dec 06

Vista, Ca.

#28711 Feb 12, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
So you see AMERICANS attacking SOVIETS inside the SOVIET UNION
..... the same thing as .....
VIETNAMESE attacking AMERICANS inside of VIETNAM.
You are a very stupid little boy, Davey. Seek help.
North Vietnamese attacking South Vietnamese and Americans from Cambodia.

What would have been stupid was to continue to let them do it.

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#28712 Feb 12, 2013
UIdiotCHOCOLATEFACEDraceMAKEWO RLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>that will be day , i say yahoo... don't bet on it the way US is going they want war with Iran, Syria, China, Korea...
Put a cork in your blow hole, little Somalian pirate. Stick to ransacking small sailboats and pillaging tourists, Muslim pig. <¦-o
Hoss

Oklahoma City, OK

#28713 Feb 12, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh what a scything rebuttal, from an ignorant little Muslim flunkey. Is that your version of I know you are but what am I, hayseed? When you're not licking camel balls, do you sign your name with an X, you illiterate pile of shit?
You talk a big talk kinda like a keyboard vigilante.like to see you say just one thing to my face because i would drop you like a the fool you are.....you are a shit talker and that is all.......
Hoss

Oklahoma City, OK

#28714 Feb 12, 2013
Muslims are better people than the sheeple on this thread....And that's a fact.
Hoss

Oklahoma City, OK

#28715 Feb 12, 2013
DENG wrote:
LET'S HEAR SOME TALK OF PEACE AND NOT WAR COMING OUT OF THE WHITE HOUSE.
Don't think that will ever occur.Our Economy depends on war... It's just a matter of time before we are attacked by another country..And the government will know all about it but will do nothing And or another false flag attack.com ing to a theater near you....lol.
Hoss

Oklahoma City, OK

#28716 Feb 12, 2013
I will tell you one thing that makes me better than you war mongers. And that is I do not worship a flag...do not worship A man made god.....And I do not support war of any kind.I'm all about the defense of the united states or was but not anymore.because we got it coming for invading innocent country's.And murdering hundreds of thousands of women and children.....Over three hundred suicides by the troops last year why???????Because they can not live with them self's because of the atrocity's. they committed.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#28717 Feb 12, 2013
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
North Vietnamese attacking South Vietnamese and Americans from Cambodia.
What would have been stupid was to continue to let them do it.
Vietnamese entering Vietnam to oust American invaders and occupiers seems odd to you,huh?

And you also think it would be stupid for Americans to allow Vietnamese to enter Vietnam. That's like the National Guard killing all North Dakotans travelling to South Dakota - or - shooting anyone who wants to cross the Mason-Dixon line.

Your parents ought not let you use their computer till you reach the age of at least 15, Davey Boy. You're just a punk with no sense at all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min pusherman_ 778,495
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min Tony17 560,538
Couch Potato Alert 21 min yon 11
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 29 min yon 4,900
Gay snapchat names 1 hr ray 176
Moses never existed 1 hr Khatru 834
Incest: Horny and looking for good stories :) (Nov '13) 2 hr lokito 11
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr Ugly Truth from d... 605,347
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr WasteWater 265,472
More from around the web