“the summer home in Cape Cod”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#28511 Feb 9, 2013
maybe you should travel around the world so you can realize our system is pretty damn good
Hit And Run wrote:
<quoted text>you are a joke .....bad mouthing people will never get you any where...but where you are at I will tell you the reasons i have what i have is because i practice righteousness.and not evil.I try and do the right thing and treat people the way i would want to be treated.but you are just full of filth and bad words to me i think you are a very miserable person full of anger.you need to learn how to pray to Yahweh instead of some man made god....and your life might change.
And you keep saying things like me being from the sticks and calling me a hick you are so wrong.I have been all over the united states to me a hick is a Copenhagen dipping red neck.sorry but I do have some class.....

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#28512 Feb 9, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
In light of your ignorant, bigoted state of mind, I guess your truncated education comes in handy after all, hick from the hollow.
You're using too big of words for the hand shitter to understand.

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#28513 Feb 9, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? A Dodge? I had you figured for a Willys Wagoneer or AMC Pacer kind of guy.
The Wagoneer was made by AMC not Willys, idiot. You're showing more of you ignorance about your knowledge of America, old queen. <-o

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#28514 Feb 9, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice post.
I'm thinking about what you said about rights, "you have the right to remain silent". Unfortunately, those poor guys locked up in Abu Graib and Guantanamo weren't afforded even that right.
<quoted text>
A very smart move, Bed Pan.
10Feb13.....

.....You 'sourceManure' are such a good LIAR...that you can't be that bad at LYING.

Ps:.....Answer YES or NO......Have you stopped beating your wife???

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#28515 Feb 9, 2013
_BobLoblah_ wrote:
<quoted text>10Feb13.....
.....You 'sourceManure' are such a good LIAR...that you can't be that bad at LYING.
Ps:.....Answer YES or NO......Have you stopped beating your wife???
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
He doesn't have a wife to beat, because he lays with men. He's the one on the bottom, that's how he rolls over *cough* I mean rolls.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#28516 Feb 9, 2013
SHit And Runs wrote:

<quoted text>Once people understand that we live under a evil beastly system and learn to deal with it.they will be better off...I believe this is the most evilest country in the world i used to watch I love lucy they did not even sleep in the same bed for gods and is with out a teacher but for satan.and has changed the sabbath changed the feast days for pagan holidays.And changed the laws their are 613 laws and catholicks jews and Christians can not even keep ten...The sheeple are brainwashed into believing this is a great country......

ONLY 3 WORDS AGAIN TODAY, IT'S YOR HEMORRHOIDS AGAIN???
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice rant, rube.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#28517 Feb 9, 2013
YUH, THE UNITED STATES ECONOMY IS LIKE A CAR WITH SQUARE TIRES.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#28518 Feb 9, 2013
SURRRE, IT'S GOING TO GET NASTY, WITH THE COMING VIOLENT REVOLUTION IN THE UNITED STATES--LIKE ARMED MILITIA MARCHES ON WASHINGTON TO REPLACE THE GOVERNMENT--AND OF COURSE, ALL NEGATIVE THINKING, LIKE WARMONGERING, WILL BE DISPOSED OF, IN VARIOUS WAYS, AND TO KNOW HOW, JUST STUDY THE BOLSHEVIK REVOLUTION FOR WHO WILL BE THE REVOLUTION'S UNFORTUNATE VICTIMS.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#28520 Feb 9, 2013
6USA9 wrote:
<quoted text>The Wagoneer was made by AMC not Willys, idiot.
The Wagoneer was made by Jeep, therefore Willys, Dog breath.

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#28523 Feb 9, 2013
Horse Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
The Wagoneer was made by Jeep, therefore Willys, Dog breath.
Willys hadn't been Making jeeps for a long time, when the Wagoneer came out, idiot. You know about as much about Jeeps, as you do about billiards, old fool. Has DUNG buggered you lately, queen bee?
DENG

Nanjing, China

#28524 Feb 9, 2013
CERTAINLY, THE UNITED STATES ECONOMY IS IN BIG TROUBLE WITH NO SOLUTIONS IN SIGHT.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#28526 Feb 10, 2013
IT LOOKS LIKE THE WORLD HAS FOUND WAREHOUSES IN PAKISTAN FULL OF THOUSANDS OF DEAD AND DECAYING U.S. TROOPS KILLED IN AFGHANISTAN SMELLING UP THE WHOLE CITY, ACCORDING TO SOME REPORTS.
get real

Bangor, ME

#28527 Feb 10, 2013
Hit And Run wrote:
<quoted text>Once people understand that we live under a evil beastly system and learn to deal with it.they will be better off...I believe this is the most evilest country in the world i used to watch I love lucy they did not even sleep in the same bed for moral reasons.but look at the world now homosexuality is accepted. sex on television.brainwashing the world to make this seem ok And it is not....we know this country is ran by Zionist the bohemian group the Illuminati scull and bones. that worship satan.we live under the evil beastly system.And the roman catholick church and in my mind is the woman that sits on seven hills named after seven different gods and is with out a teacher but for satan.and has changed the sabbath changed the feast days for pagan holidays.And changed the laws their are 613 laws and catholicks jews and Christians can not even keep ten...The sheeple are brainwashed into believing this is a great country......
And you enjoy it too, don't you?

hypocrite
get real

Bangor, ME

#28528 Feb 10, 2013
DENG wrote:
IT LOOKS LIKE THE WORLD HAS FOUND WAREHOUSES IN PAKISTAN FULL OF THOUSANDS OF DEAD AND DECAYING U.S. TROOPS KILLED IN AFGHANISTAN SMELLING UP THE WHOLE CITY, ACCORDING TO SOME REPORTS.
lol..any links ~world?

Location hidden

#28529 Feb 10, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>The Wagoneer was made by AMC not Willys, idiot. You're showing more of you ignorance about your knowledge of America, old queen. <-o
11Feb13.....

.....BobLoblah had a 'Wagoneer' for use in one of BobLoblah's businesses way, way, back in da early '80s'. It was a very, strong durable vehicle.

Ps:....On one occasion the vehicle stopped and would NOT start no matter how hard one tried and vot one did.

Eventually, it was deteremined dat the fuel line was 'clogged'.

Didja know dat BobLoblah had to have the 'whole' fuelDank removed to change the inside filter.....even while the bottom access plate was quite visible.

Eventually, Lee Iococca of Chrysler fame (after his years working for Henry Ford and developing da Mustang) bought out American Motors and proceeded to give da Jeep a new beginning.....parallel to the Dodge Carvan and the Plymouth Voyager.

...Dese eeejits hereIN wouldn't know vot BobLoblah is on about as dey have Never had a vehicle.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
get real

Bangor, ME

#28530 Feb 10, 2013
DENG wrote:
CERTAINLY, THE UNITED STATES ECONOMY IS IN BIG TROUBLE WITH NO SOLUTIONS IN SIGHT.
According to the People's Daily, almost 128 million people in rural areas were defined as poor, or having an annual per capita income of less than 2300 yuan ($368; 235) in 2011.

368$????a year????

jeeeesh deng thats ruffff

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-21347819

Location hidden

#28531 Feb 10, 2013
DENG wrote:
11Feb13.....

.....BobLoblah Really & Truly believes dat you 'dungDang' are such a good LIAR dat you cannot LIE dis bad.

Ps:.....However, millions of Chinks are Bi-Polar and don't know it and by the amount of your 'ups and downs', you obviously need a lotta help.

However, in ChinkLand you are lucky to get an aspirin.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Location hidden

#28532 Feb 10, 2013
get real wrote:
<quoted text>According to the People's Daily, almost 128 million people in rural areas were defined as poor, or having an annual per capita income of less than 2300 yuan ($368; 235) in 2011.
368$????a year????
jeeeesh deng thats ruffff
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-21347819
11Feb13.....

....besides himself and his wife and liddle porkies, ask'em how many pigs are livin' in his house vit'em.

Ps:....No surprises for BobLoblah here.

Been dere. Saw dat tooooooooooooooooo.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
get real

Bangor, ME

#28533 Feb 10, 2013
_BobLoblah_ wrote:
<quoted text>11Feb13.....
....besides himself and his wife and liddle porkies, ask'em how many pigs are livin' in his house vit'em.
Ps:....No surprises for BobLoblah here.
Been dere. Saw dat tooooooooooooooooo.
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
how many pigs live with ya dengster???

Location hidden

#28534 Feb 10, 2013
get real wrote:
<quoted text>how many pigs live with ya dengster???
11Feb13.....

.....Da 'Chink state' has ordered ALL Chinks ta stop working and git out dere and celebrate da beginning of 'Da Year Of Da Snake'.

Ps:.....Liddle do dest countless hundreds of millions of minions realize dat vit every FireCracker dey cough up money to buy, da 'Biggie-Piggies' suck back on fatBack and inhale Western whiskies.

On the subject of 'fireCrackers', jest watchOut on the news on how many fireCracker factories will 'go UP' during this week.....killing hundreds....Chinks Nevva missed.

Ven da liddle Chinks go home, still they cannot Phuck da wifey as they are toooooooooo scared dat dey vill knock'er UP.

....One child allowed is the Rule....and you grin and bear it.

Number ONE reason so many of dem head out for da West as da mudder of the groom 'wants' plenty of grandchildren (preferably males) to 'TAKE CARE OF HER FOR THE REMAINDER OF HER LIFE ...when the males bring a wife into da family.....poor thing).

.....Arranged marriages is da order of day day. And more da pity.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 35 min truth 554,258
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 35 min Just Wondering 603,397
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 36 min WildWeirdWillie 174,887
Last Word + 2 36 min andet1987 930
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 37 min Stilgar Fifrawi 762,392
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 39 min andet1987 1,242
3 Word Game (Feb '12) 46 min andet1987 4,393
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 50 min Charlie Sheen 263,151
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 2 hr Johnny 4,120

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE