American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#28502 Feb 9, 2013
SHit And Runs wrote:
<quoted text>Once people understand that we live under a evil beastly system and learn to deal with it.they will be better off...I believe this is the most evilest country in the world i used to watch I love lucy they did not even sleep in the same bed for gods and is with out a teacher but for satan.and has changed the sabbath changed the feast days for pagan holidays.And changed the laws their are 613 laws and catholicks jews and Christians can not even keep ten...The sheeple are brainwashed into believing this is a great country......
Nice rant, rube.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#28503 Feb 9, 2013
zander714 wrote:
Hats off to the men and women who serve us honorably
And "Heads Off" for them!

Hit And Run wrote:
<quoted text>so i was right you drive a dodge...
Bed Pan IS a Dodge. He dodges every post, reply, and response put to Topix. Slander and personal insults are his only contributions.
Hit And Run

Union City, OK

#28504 Feb 9, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Laughable hypocrisy, hayseed.
So to your small backwater mind, open bigotry is 'righteous'. Twisted.
Simple i call them how i see them.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#28505 Feb 9, 2013
SHit And Runs wrote:
<quoted text>you are a joke .....bad mouthing people will never get you any where...but where you are at I will tell you the reasons i have what i have is because i practice righteousness.and not evil.
What's the matter, hayseed? Don't you enjoy being called the dirty redneck bigot that you are?

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#28506 Feb 9, 2013
SHit And Runs wrote:
<quoted text>Simple i call them how i see them.
In light of your ignorant, bigoted state of mind, I guess your truncated education comes in handy after all, hick from the hollow.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#28507 Feb 9, 2013
Farce Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
He dodges every post, reply, and response put to Topix. Slander and personal insults are his only contributions.
Wow, Nelly. The two of you are a true meeting of the minds.

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#28508 Feb 9, 2013
SHits In Right Hand wrote:
<quoted text>so i was right you drive a dodge...
I drive a Dodge, you uneducated ignorant bastard and I don't have a problem with Jews either... <¦-o

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#28509 Feb 9, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
What's the matter, hayseed? Don't you enjoy being called the dirty redneck bigot that you are?
By his own admission, he's not white so I guess he's not a hick. More likely a Muslim from the Sudan, with a fake United States proxy address.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#28510 Feb 9, 2013
6USA9 wrote:
<quoted text>I drive a Dodge, you uneducated ignorant bastard and I don't have a problem with Jews either... <¦-o
Really? A Dodge? I had you figured for a Willys Wagoneer or AMC Pacer kind of guy.

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#28511 Feb 9, 2013
maybe you should travel around the world so you can realize our system is pretty damn good
Hit And Run wrote:
<quoted text>you are a joke .....bad mouthing people will never get you any where...but where you are at I will tell you the reasons i have what i have is because i practice righteousness.and not evil.I try and do the right thing and treat people the way i would want to be treated.but you are just full of filth and bad words to me i think you are a very miserable person full of anger.you need to learn how to pray to Yahweh instead of some man made god....and your life might change.
And you keep saying things like me being from the sticks and calling me a hick you are so wrong.I have been all over the united states to me a hick is a Copenhagen dipping red neck.sorry but I do have some class.....

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#28512 Feb 9, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
In light of your ignorant, bigoted state of mind, I guess your truncated education comes in handy after all, hick from the hollow.
You're using too big of words for the hand shitter to understand.

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#28513 Feb 9, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? A Dodge? I had you figured for a Willys Wagoneer or AMC Pacer kind of guy.
The Wagoneer was made by AMC not Willys, idiot. You're showing more of you ignorance about your knowledge of America, old queen. <¦-o
_BobLoblah_

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#28514 Feb 9, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice post.
I'm thinking about what you said about rights, "you have the right to remain silent". Unfortunately, those poor guys locked up in Abu Graib and Guantanamo weren't afforded even that right.
<quoted text>
A very smart move, Bed Pan.
10Feb13.....

.....You 'sourceManure' are such a good LIAR...that you can't be that bad at LYING.

Ps:.....Answer YES or NO......Have you stopped beating your wife???

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#28515 Feb 9, 2013
_BobLoblah_ wrote:
<quoted text>10Feb13.....
.....You 'sourceManure' are such a good LIAR...that you can't be that bad at LYING.
Ps:.....Answer YES or NO......Have you stopped beating your wife???
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
He doesn't have a wife to beat, because he lays with men. He's the one on the bottom, that's how he rolls over *cough* I mean rolls.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#28516 Feb 9, 2013
SHit And Runs wrote:

<quoted text>Once people understand that we live under a evil beastly system and learn to deal with it.they will be better off...I believe this is the most evilest country in the world i used to watch I love lucy they did not even sleep in the same bed for gods and is with out a teacher but for satan.and has changed the sabbath changed the feast days for pagan holidays.And changed the laws their are 613 laws and catholicks jews and Christians can not even keep ten...The sheeple are brainwashed into believing this is a great country......

ONLY 3 WORDS AGAIN TODAY, IT'S YOR HEMORRHOIDS AGAIN???
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice rant, rube.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#28517 Feb 9, 2013
YUH, THE UNITED STATES ECONOMY IS LIKE A CAR WITH SQUARE TIRES.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#28518 Feb 9, 2013
SURRRE, IT'S GOING TO GET NASTY, WITH THE COMING VIOLENT REVOLUTION IN THE UNITED STATES--LIKE ARMED MILITIA MARCHES ON WASHINGTON TO REPLACE THE GOVERNMENT--AND OF COURSE, ALL NEGATIVE THINKING, LIKE WARMONGERING, WILL BE DISPOSED OF, IN VARIOUS WAYS, AND TO KNOW HOW, JUST STUDY THE BOLSHEVIK REVOLUTION FOR WHO WILL BE THE REVOLUTION'S UNFORTUNATE VICTIMS.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#28520 Feb 9, 2013
6USA9 wrote:
<quoted text>The Wagoneer was made by AMC not Willys, idiot.
The Wagoneer was made by Jeep, therefore Willys, Dog breath.

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#28523 Feb 9, 2013
Horse Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
The Wagoneer was made by Jeep, therefore Willys, Dog breath.
Willys hadn't been Making jeeps for a long time, when the Wagoneer came out, idiot. You know about as much about Jeeps, as you do about billiards, old fool. Has DUNG buggered you lately, queen bee?
DENG

Nanjing, China

#28524 Feb 9, 2013
CERTAINLY, THE UNITED STATES ECONOMY IS IN BIG TROUBLE WITH NO SOLUTIONS IN SIGHT.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 10 min rippygirl423 447,334
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 28 min Rednek 71,294
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Tellthetruth 994,986
James Comey's conflicted TWO FACES 1 hr ROG 63
Fischbach army depot-NATO site 67 (Mar '07) 3 hr fiteqprpr 481
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr FathrFlanagan Bug... 699,333
News Sarah Palin going on 'Oprah' (Oct '09) 5 hr Stormy Marriages 711