“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#28475 Feb 9, 2013
SHit And Runs wrote:
<quoted text>I blow just fine fellas .....do you ever say anything important.or just insults.This is not the third grade.....you are a grown something so act like it.
Considering you flunked out well beforehand, what would YOU know of the third grade, redneck boy?
Hit And Run

Piedmont, OK

#28476 Feb 9, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of zombies, it's hilarious you're trying to make buddy-buddy with a stilted propaganda serf. Desperate for friends, hick?
Now that's funny because you are the propagandist.
Trying to brainwash people into worshiping a ebil gooberment 99% of what you say is bull shit....nothing more...I have very few friends and i like it that way.ricky you are a coward a chicken shit punk.who has no balls no guts.you are worse than a woman. now go make you a b.l.t.

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#28477 Feb 9, 2013
SHits In Right Hand wrote:
<quoted text>you are one sick guy girl hell i don't know what you are but sick......you just remember you will stand in judgement someday....
I know what you are, you Muslim shit stained Pedophile.... <¶-o

USA

#28478 Feb 9, 2013
SHit And Runs wrote:
<quoted text>What passes my palate are clean foods.unlike your swine eating ass...
ouch

Somebody call the burn unit.

USA

#28479 Feb 9, 2013
SHit And Runs wrote:
<quoted text

..I have very few friends
you are a coward a chicken shit punk.who has no balls no guts.you are worse than a woman. now go make you a b.l.t.
'worse than a woman'?

I can see inside your pointed head more clearly now. Maybe you and Farce Manure can discuss at depth his homoerotic stories, hayseed.
Hit And Run

Piedmont, OK

#28480 Feb 9, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh that's right! You're lock step with that DUNG swine concerning hatred for Jewish people, aren't you, hayseed? What's even more funny is neither of you have ever even MET a Jewish man or woman.
Does this mean you and that series of stuffed shirts will now be forming a lonely hearts club, rube?
Their are great jews but most are not their are great Christians but most are not.their are great people in this world but you are not...you are just a sad pathetic creature.Oh and every jew i have ever met was a crook.most who say they are jews are liars.a jew is one who practices the old testament.and most do not ...And i hate nothing or no one..

Your government is the new babylon.you live under the most evilest country in the world.

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#28481 Feb 9, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh that's right! You're lock step with that DUNG swine concerning hatred for Jewish people, aren't you, hayseed? What's even more funny is neither of you have ever even MET a Jewish man or woman.
Does this mean you and that series of stuffed shirts will now be forming a lonely hearts club, rube?
There's not a lot of Jewish people in Sudan, so you're probably right He's never met one. So that being said, what kind of roofing installations does he really do? I'm thinking they involve the use of hay, thatch and cow shit...
Hit And Run

Piedmont, OK

#28482 Feb 9, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>I know what you are, you Muslim shit stained Pedophile.... <¶-o
And you really think words hurt me try again child.....and Muslims are better than you and your family.so put that in your meth pipe and smoke it.

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#28483 Feb 9, 2013
SHits In Right Hand wrote:
<quoted text>The worse Muslim is better than you...
Quit claiming you're better than me, you ignorant bastard... <¶-o
Hit And Run

Piedmont, OK

#28484 Feb 9, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
'worse than a woman'?
I can see inside your pointed head more clearly now. Maybe you and Farce Manure can discuss at depth his homoerotic stories, hayseed.
no what you need to do get a brain because you do not have one........And I got things to do today I need to do a little shopping.....And work on my home.I bet you drive a dodge lmao. so settle down or you may explode.step away from that glass dick.meth head.

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#28485 Feb 9, 2013
SHits In His Right Hand wrote:
<quoted text>Now that's funny because you are the propagandist.
Trying to brainwash people into worshiping a ebil gooberment 99% of what you say is bull shit....nothing more...I have very few friends and i like it that way.ricky you are a coward a chicken shit punk.who has no balls no guts.you are worse than a woman. now go make you a b.l.t.
That's funny, everyone is a Ricky...LOL. I see Rickys, their everywhere! <¶-o

USA

#28486 Feb 9, 2013
SHit And Runs wrote:
<quoted text>

Oh and every jew i have ever met was a crook.most who say they are jews are liars.a jew is one who practices the old testament.and most do not ...And i hate nothing or no one..
ld.
'Oh and every jew i have ever met was a crook'

Thanks for admitting your ugly, ignorant viewpoint, yokel. Have you chosen a more suitable county of residence for your advanced state of sophistication?

In order for you to feel more at home, I recommend a squalid backwater dump such as North Korea. It lacks proper electricity, plumbing and due process, so you'll fit right in!

USA

#28487 Feb 9, 2013
SHit And Runs wrote:
<quoted text>n
I bet you drive a dodge lmao. so settle down or you may explode.step away from that glass dick.meth head.
Do you divide your tiny world into car types, little man? I guess that means you have all the answers.

“9/11 Twoof = STUPID ”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#28488 Feb 9, 2013
didn't you drop out of school in the third grade !?!?!?!?!?
Hit And Run wrote:
<quoted text>I do just fine fella .....do you ever say anything important.or just insults.This is not the third grade.....you are a grown something so act like it.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#28489 Feb 9, 2013
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
While I do agree that Operation Ajax was bad, it was a product of the Cold War. Truman opposed it, but when Eisenhower took office he listened to his old wartime boss Churchill who claimed Mosaddegh was moving into the communist camp.
Rubbish. Pure rubbish. The Brits wanted control of Iranian oil fields. Communism had absolutely NOTHING to do with it. It was AFTER the U.S. and UK boycotted Iranian oil that Iran was forced to deal oil with the USSR. It was your own fault Iran had to turn to the Soviet Union "for business purposes" ONLY. No Communism. An EXACT copy of what when down with Cuba. Castro had no Communist aspirations until the United Snakes boycott.
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>We didnít put the Shah in power, the Shah was already in power and he appointed Mosaddegh Prime Minister.
The Shah was a figure head only, precisely like our King today. NO POWER. The United Snakes put him in power as a puppet on a string. He (the Shah) wasn't even interested in the idea until the United Snakes began showering him with millions. In other words. The Shah was bribed into power.
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>While Iran may have been more democratic under Mosaddegh than under the Shah or under Khomeini, it certainly was no democracy.
Iran was a Democratic nation. Look it up.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#28490 Feb 9, 2013
Hit And Run wrote:
<quoted text>It is always a pleasure to read your post. I find it hard to believe we are just a few that fight the system and stand up for our rights or at least the ones we have left...oh wait !!!!! are their any left...you have the right to remain silent.lol...I hope the asteroid friday knocks the hell out of us ... puts a end to the madness....I was going to tell you I grew up with a friend a little older We used to go to the bars and he would say ether you are with me or against me.And what that meant was if he got into a fight i better be their for him And I always was But here's the thing He was A rock mason As well as myself And he was a big native A red man.And trust me no one ever stood up to him.just like the little pussy's on here all talk....and no do....
Nice post.

I'm thinking about what you said about rights, "you have the right to remain silent". Unfortunately, those poor guys locked up in Abu Graib and Guantanamo weren't afforded even that right.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh shit! Both Force Majeure and Hit and Run are here at the same time. I'd better sneak out the back door so no one notices I'm too scared to face them.
A very smart move, Bed Pan.
Hit And Run

Piedmont, OK

#28492 Feb 9, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Quit claiming you're better than me, you ignorant bastard... <¶-o
I never used to think i was better than anyone but I am I do not talk bad about people unless provoked.And so I am better than you not because of the things i have but because I practice righteousness and not evil.
Hit And Run

Piedmont, OK

#28493 Feb 9, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
'Oh and every jew i have ever met was a crook'
Thanks for admitting your ugly, ignorant viewpoint, yokel. Have you chosen a more suitable county of residence for your advanced state of sophistication?
In order for you to feel more at home, I recommend a squalid backwater dump such as North Korea. It lacks proper electricity, plumbing and due process, so you'll fit right in!
I'm just telling the truth I have never met a great jew never.but what you can bet is Israel will be the death of us all...
Hit And Run

Piedmont, OK

#28494 Feb 9, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
didn't you drop out of school in the third grade !?!?!?!?!?
<quoted text>
no rad it was the 8th grade but i went to work right away and become successful.
Hit And Run

Piedmont, OK

#28495 Feb 9, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you divide your tiny world into car types, little man? I guess that means you have all the answers.
so i was right you drive a dodge...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Hidingfromyou 837,255
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 5 min Rosa_Winkel 4,159
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 7 min Peace_Warrior 612,144
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min karl44 589,466
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 19 min Aura Mytha 271,276
MARCUS ALLEN is the REAL REASON Orenthal murder... 56 min Doctor REALITY 1
avandia 2014 (Jan '14) 56 min Landasok 346
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr lisw 176,826
More from around the web