UidiotRACEMakeWO RLDPEACE

United States

#28387 Feb 8, 2013
Mark Twain, October 15, 1900, about the U.S. invasion and occupation of the Philippines

(American Genocides: Is Haiti Next? by Stephen Lendman)
" have seen that we do not intend to free, but to subjugate the people of the Philippines. We have gone there to conquer, not to redeem... And so I am an anti-imperialist. I am opposed to having the eagle put its talons on any other land... We have pacified some thousands of the islanders and buried them; destroyed their fields, burned their villages, turned their widows and orphans out-of-doors,(and) subjugated the remaining ten million by Benevolent Assimilation, which is the pious new name of the musket.
neeedzreepeeeetn

Bangor, ME

#28389 Feb 8, 2013
UidiotRACEMakeWORLDPEACE wrote:
Mark Twain, October 15, 1900, about the U.S. invasion and occupation of the Philippines
(American Genocides: Is Haiti Next? by Stephen Lendman)
" have seen that we do not intend to free, but to subjugate the people of the Philippines. We have gone there to conquer, not to redeem... And so I am an anti-imperialist. I am opposed to having the eagle put its talons on any other land... We have pacified some thousands of the islanders and buried them; destroyed their fields, burned their villages, turned their widows and orphans out-of-doors,(and) subjugated the remaining ten million by Benevolent Assimilation, which is the pious new name of the musket.
excuse me doc hypocrite but the phillipines are free

thanks once again

to the american soldier
neeedzreepeeeetn

Bangor, ME

#28391 Feb 8, 2013
John Brown wrote:
<quoted text>I have a sore butt! I was out with Force Majeure, DENG, UIDIOTMAKEWORLDPEACE and Captain O last night. My jaw is sore too. Hmmmm...:'-(
"out"?? dinining??p'rhaps??

lemmeee guess the menu,?? kielbasa?? or the meatballs?
get real

Bangor, ME

#28394 Feb 8, 2013
UidiotRACEMakeWORLDPEACE wrote:
Paul Craig Roberts, a former Assistant Secretary of the Treasury under Reagan (on the Tom Hartmann Show)
Old-line Republican warns 'something's in the works' to trigger a police state
by Muriel Kane
"Unless Congress immediately impeaches Bush and Cheney, a year from now the US could be a dictatorial police state at war with Iran... When Bush exercises this authority [under the new Executive Order]... there's no check to it. It doesn't have to be ratified by Congress. The people who bear the brunt of these dictatorial police state actions have no recourse to the judiciary. So it really is a form of total, absolute, one-man rule.... The American people don't really understand the danger that they face."
... "The administration figures themselves and prominent Republican propagandists ... are preparing us for another 9/11 event or series of events. Chertoff has predicted them.... The National Intelligence Estimate is saying that al Qaeda has regrouped.... You have to count on the fact that if al Qaeda's not going to do it, it's going to be orchestrated.... The Republicans are praying for another 9/11."
... "Americans think their danger is terrorists. They don't understand the terrorists cannot take away habeas corpus, the Bill of Rights, the Constitution.... The terrorists are not anything like the threat that we face to the Bill of Rights and the Constitution from our own government in the name of fighting terrorism...."
... "There's no belief in the people or anything like that. They have agendas. The people are in the way. The Constitution is in the way.... Americans need to comprehend and look at how ruthless Cheney is.... A person like that would do anything."
Jeeezussss I've been hearing this threat of martial law for too long,...The authorities have a hard enufff time enforcing civil law how the f u think they will enforce a martial one??

martial law

the way it should be

UidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#28395 Feb 8, 2013
neeedzreepeeeetn wrote:
<quoted text>excuse me doc hypocrite but the phillipines are free
thanks once again
to the american soldier
Still a US puppet!
get real

Bangor, ME

#28396 Feb 8, 2013
Hey Doc hypocrite ??!!! did you notice Cheneys' been out of office for yearzzzzzzz now

pleeez get real

btw when are you going to recieve o=your conceppt car(and until then how do you travel about

doc?

blood oil

~good newz american oil imports down ___us oil exports up

United States

#28398 Feb 8, 2013
get real wrote:
<quoted text>Jeeezussss I've been hearing this threat of martial law for too long,...The authorities have a hard enufff time enforcing civil law how the f u think they will enforce a martial one??
martial law
the way it should be
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =gCXQycyN_VsXX
You should come to big US cities- LA, NYC, Boston...you see police and armed military .
get real

Bangor, ME

#28399 Feb 8, 2013
Egypt appears to be descending into chaos((what a freakin surprise!!))...are people there tiring of the islamists..??? lets all keep our fingers crossed

United States

#28400 Feb 8, 2013
UNITED STATES WAR AND INTERVENTIONS SINCE 1945:
MILITARY INTERVENTIONS, COVERT OPERATIONS, COUPS AND ATTEMPTED COUPS, ELECTION INTERFERENCE, REGIME CHANGE, COLOR REVOLUTIONS
Hiroshima and Nagasaki (Japan), Philippines, South Korea, Lebanon, Iran, Guatemala, Cuba, Congo/Zaire, Brazil,
Greece, Poland, Turkey, Dominican Republic, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Indonesia, Chile, Angola, East TImor, Nicaragua,
Grenada, Panama, Kyrgyzstan, Haiti, Yugoslavia, Georgia, Ukraine, Argentina, Ghana, Venezuela, Bolivia, Hondoras,
Paraguay, Mexico, El Salvador, Iraq, Afghanistan, Sudan, Somalia, Pakistan, Yemen, Tunesia, Egypt, Libya, Syria,...

"If Nuremberg were applied, then every post-war American president would have been hanged."
Noam Chomsky

Above is just tip of iceBerg.
get real

Bangor, ME

#28402 Feb 8, 2013
UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Still a US puppet!
bs

staunch ally w/ a few grievances

staunch

they know right from wrong

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#28404 Feb 8, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>You should come to big US cities- LA, NYC, Boston...you see police and armed military .
You've never even BEEN in the US, Somalian imbecile.
get real

Bangor, ME

#28406 Feb 8, 2013
MILITARY INTERVENTIONS, COVERT OPERATIONS, COUPS AND ATTEMPTED COUPS, ELECTION INTERFERENCE, REGIME CHANGE, COLOR REVOLUTIONS
Hiroshima and Nagasaki (Japan), Philippines, South Korea, Lebanon, Iran, Guatemala, Cuba, Congo/Zaire, Brazil,
Greece, Poland, Turkey, Dominican Republic, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Indonesia, Chile, Angola, East TImor, Nicaragua,
Grenada, Panama, Kyrgyzstan, Haiti, Yugoslavia, Georgia, Ukraine, Argentina, Ghana, Venezuela, Bolivia, Hondoras,
Paraguay, Mexico, El Salvador, Iraq, Afghanistan, Sudan, Somalia, Pakistan, Yemen, Tunesia, Egypt, Libya, Syria,...
"If Nuremberg were applied, then every post-war American president would have been hanged."
Noam Chomsky
Chomsky spouts a lot of drivel, thanx once again to the american soldier,...imagine if he sounded so negative in China NK or Iran

Doc Hypocrite how many lives do you think the nuking of Japan, saved???
get real

Bangor, ME

#28408 Feb 8, 2013
<quoted text>You should come to big US cities- LA, NYC, Boston...you see police and armed military .
Welll,... hmmm I was in boston used the t (energy saving) I did see some police...

you were whining of martial law

there is none

admit it

now

pleez

United States

#28410 Feb 8, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You've never even BEEN in the US, Somalian imbecile.
Look not A Somalian but anti-war American, you our US war mongering baboon!

United States

#28411 Feb 8, 2013
<quoted text>Still a US puppet!
Why filipinos want US Embassy and US military to leave the Island!

United States

#28412 Feb 8, 2013
get real wrote:
<quoted text>Chomsky spouts a lot of drivel, thanx once again to the american soldier,...imagine if he sounded so negative in China NK or Iran
Doc Hypocrite how many lives do you think the nuking of Japan, saved???
But Other US leaders Supported Chomsky positions and World Enclopedia listed the many US wars since inception as f US militarist Imperialist Empire of evil.

You mean killing Japan Civilian as you our US warring war monger nuked twice, one is enough , that show has you bunch our US war mongers had no empathy. China ANd NK and IRAn, RUSsia ...had not even gonna over to invade US but US cause msot dissensions and wars worldwide.
get real

Bangor, ME

#28413 Feb 8, 2013
Noam Chomsky
Libya??? Oh yes, Ka Daffy is gone,....

you'll miss him? The Swedes were in on that one

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#28414 Feb 8, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean killing Japan Civilian as you our US warring war monger nuked twice, one is enough ,
Tell how and why one would have been enough, dumb Somalian.
get real

Bangor, ME

#28415 Feb 8, 2013
<quoted text>But Other US leaders Supported Chomsky positions and World Enclopedia listed the many US wars since inception as f US militarist Imperialist Empire of evil.
You mean killing Japan Civilian as you our US warring war monger nuked twice, one is enough , that show has you bunch our US war mongers had no empathy. China ANd NK and IRAn, RUSsia ...had not even gonna over to invade US but US cause msot dissensions and wars worldwide.
see,.. here 's the thing, the us nuked them once and they did not surrender,second drop they surrendered,

now how many lives do you think those bombings saved.(Hiroshima and Nagasaki housed manufacturing for the military)

look it up
get real

Bangor, ME

#28417 Feb 8, 2013
<quoted text>Why filipinos want US Embassy and US military to leave the Island!
u speak for all filipinos?? or just the milfs?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moro_Islamic_Lib...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Stilgar Fifrawi 738,495
Time to FIRE Mark Pryor !???? 4 min Doctor REALITY 3
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 5 min WasteWater 95,398
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 11 min Johnny 3,034
What Your Church Won't Tell You by Dave and Gar... (Apr '10) 13 min Innocent Holy dr ... 33,042
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 13 min WasteWater 4,459
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 18 min WasteWater 259,107
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 28 min Innocent Holy dr ... 600,976
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 50 min KayMarie 542,009
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr gto 173,632
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••