American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country
get real

Bangor, ME

#28399 Feb 8, 2013
Egypt appears to be descending into chaos((what a freakin surprise!!))...are people there tiring of the islamists..??? lets all keep our fingers crossed
UidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#28400 Feb 8, 2013
UNITED STATES WAR AND INTERVENTIONS SINCE 1945:
MILITARY INTERVENTIONS, COVERT OPERATIONS, COUPS AND ATTEMPTED COUPS, ELECTION INTERFERENCE, REGIME CHANGE, COLOR REVOLUTIONS
Hiroshima and Nagasaki (Japan), Philippines, South Korea, Lebanon, Iran, Guatemala, Cuba, Congo/Zaire, Brazil,
Greece, Poland, Turkey, Dominican Republic, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Indonesia, Chile, Angola, East TImor, Nicaragua,
Grenada, Panama, Kyrgyzstan, Haiti, Yugoslavia, Georgia, Ukraine, Argentina, Ghana, Venezuela, Bolivia, Hondoras,
Paraguay, Mexico, El Salvador, Iraq, Afghanistan, Sudan, Somalia, Pakistan, Yemen, Tunesia, Egypt, Libya, Syria,...

"If Nuremberg were applied, then every post-war American president would have been hanged."
Noam Chomsky

Above is just tip of iceBerg.
get real

Bangor, ME

#28402 Feb 8, 2013
UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Still a US puppet!
bs

staunch ally w/ a few grievances

staunch

they know right from wrong

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#28404 Feb 8, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>You should come to big US cities- LA, NYC, Boston...you see police and armed military .
You've never even BEEN in the US, Somalian imbecile.
get real

Bangor, ME

#28406 Feb 8, 2013
MILITARY INTERVENTIONS, COVERT OPERATIONS, COUPS AND ATTEMPTED COUPS, ELECTION INTERFERENCE, REGIME CHANGE, COLOR REVOLUTIONS
Hiroshima and Nagasaki (Japan), Philippines, South Korea, Lebanon, Iran, Guatemala, Cuba, Congo/Zaire, Brazil,
Greece, Poland, Turkey, Dominican Republic, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Indonesia, Chile, Angola, East TImor, Nicaragua,
Grenada, Panama, Kyrgyzstan, Haiti, Yugoslavia, Georgia, Ukraine, Argentina, Ghana, Venezuela, Bolivia, Hondoras,
Paraguay, Mexico, El Salvador, Iraq, Afghanistan, Sudan, Somalia, Pakistan, Yemen, Tunesia, Egypt, Libya, Syria,...
"If Nuremberg were applied, then every post-war American president would have been hanged."
Noam Chomsky
Chomsky spouts a lot of drivel, thanx once again to the american soldier,...imagine if he sounded so negative in China NK or Iran

Doc Hypocrite how many lives do you think the nuking of Japan, saved???
get real

Bangor, ME

#28408 Feb 8, 2013
<quoted text>You should come to big US cities- LA, NYC, Boston...you see police and armed military .
Welll,... hmmm I was in boston used the t (energy saving) I did see some police...

you were whining of martial law

there is none

admit it

now

pleez

United States

#28410 Feb 8, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You've never even BEEN in the US, Somalian imbecile.
Look not A Somalian but anti-war American, you our US war mongering baboon!

United States

#28411 Feb 8, 2013
<quoted text>Still a US puppet!
Why filipinos want US Embassy and US military to leave the Island!

United States

#28412 Feb 8, 2013
get real wrote:
<quoted text>Chomsky spouts a lot of drivel, thanx once again to the american soldier,...imagine if he sounded so negative in China NK or Iran
Doc Hypocrite how many lives do you think the nuking of Japan, saved???
But Other US leaders Supported Chomsky positions and World Enclopedia listed the many US wars since inception as f US militarist Imperialist Empire of evil.

You mean killing Japan Civilian as you our US warring war monger nuked twice, one is enough , that show has you bunch our US war mongers had no empathy. China ANd NK and IRAn, RUSsia ...had not even gonna over to invade US but US cause msot dissensions and wars worldwide.
get real

Bangor, ME

#28413 Feb 8, 2013
Noam Chomsky
Libya??? Oh yes, Ka Daffy is gone,....

you'll miss him? The Swedes were in on that one

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#28414 Feb 8, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean killing Japan Civilian as you our US warring war monger nuked twice, one is enough ,
Tell how and why one would have been enough, dumb Somalian.
get real

Bangor, ME

#28415 Feb 8, 2013
<quoted text>But Other US leaders Supported Chomsky positions and World Enclopedia listed the many US wars since inception as f US militarist Imperialist Empire of evil.
You mean killing Japan Civilian as you our US warring war monger nuked twice, one is enough , that show has you bunch our US war mongers had no empathy. China ANd NK and IRAn, RUSsia ...had not even gonna over to invade US but US cause msot dissensions and wars worldwide.
see,.. here 's the thing, the us nuked them once and they did not surrender,second drop they surrendered,

now how many lives do you think those bombings saved.(Hiroshima and Nagasaki housed manufacturing for the military)

look it up
get real

Bangor, ME

#28417 Feb 8, 2013
<quoted text>Why filipinos want US Embassy and US military to leave the Island!
u speak for all filipinos?? or just the milfs?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moro_Islamic_Lib...

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#28420 Feb 8, 2013
UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACEofSHIT wrote:
<quoted text>Look not A Somalian but anti-war American, you our US war mongering baboon!
CHOCOLATE FACE, it's obvious that you suffer from "Small Dick Rage", a condition common amongst Somalians and many other men from malnourished communist and Muslim countries. Have you pirated any small tourist ships lately, little savage? <¦-o
UidiotRaceMAKEWO LRDPEACE

United States

#28421 Feb 8, 2013
get real wrote:
<quoted text>u speak for all filipinos?? or just the milfs?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moro_Islamic_Lib...
i say he speaking of you a Couger Fishwife milf! BAHHAHHHAAA

Actually it Filipino people that wanted US military and US embassy to leave because US causing instability in Asia Region.

United States

#28422 Feb 8, 2013
Welcome to the South Bronx, NYC -- poorest U.S. district

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

United States

#28423 Feb 8, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>CHOCOLATE FACE, it's obvious that you suffer from "Small Dick Rage", a condition common amongst Somalians and many other men from malnourished communist and Muslim countries. Have you pirated any small tourist ships lately, little savage? <¦-o
Look our US war mongering baboon, not a A somalian but American Anti-war/human right...

Over trilion plus US War debt/year and yaer on year since Bushjr Admin., on all all those US illicit/bad US overseas wars and into War Technology that don't benefit the US taxpayers, should had gone to fund rebuilding the Us decrePIT infrastruture, Social Security, Medicare, education and job development... you our US war mongering supporting baboons Know no shame - it's financially and morally bankrupting US.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

1 in 5 or 4 children in the U.S. are currently living in poverty

United States

#28424 Feb 8, 2013
India abandons US dollar to purchase Iran Oil ...obnoxious US Economic wars sanctions had ruined their Currency for disobeying US , wow what a friend our US is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch ...

BWHAHAHAHAHHA
LATIN ASIA AFRO MID EAST

United States

#28425 Feb 8, 2013
get real wrote:
<quoted text>see,.. here 's the thing, the us nuked them once and they did not surrender,second drop they surrendered,
now how many lives do you think those bombings saved.(Hiroshima and unNagasaki housed manufacturing for the military)
look it up
DUH! Still evil for US dropping 2nd A-bomb, as japs gave up seeing first one.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#28426 Feb 8, 2013
DENG wrote:
OH, DID THE SAN FRANCISCO HOMOSEXUAL HAVE A ROUGH TIME WITH HIS HEMORROIDS LAST NIGHT???
<quoted text>
Bed Pan was told that taking a regular application of buggery would cure his hemorrhoids. He took the advice seriously.
A BED Pan wrote:
<quoted text>
I have problems with hemorrhoids! Taking it up the bum doesn't mean I'm a homosexual!!!
Take it easy, Bed Pan, no one said you're a homo. Although we ARE wondering ......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min River Tam 877,192
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min phooey 603,086
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 22 min too lazy to log in 272,821
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 22 min Gary Coaldigger 7,871
what do americans think of mexicans? (Sep '08) 29 min USaWORLDWARMONGERER 421
White Lives MATTER 38 min USaWORLDWARMONGERER 150
The Christian Atheist debate 45 min too lazy to log in 3,773
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 6 hr Soon Armagedon Day 613,065
More from around the web