Fatboy

Bromma, Sweden

#28351 Feb 8, 2013
courteous asiaphobe wrote:
<quoted text> but, does it fly?
Most likely NO!!

Here's an article from David Cenciotti...yup the SAME! guy that has written DENGsters article...
http://theaviationist.com/2013/02/04/iran-pla...
As usually our friend Mr.DENGster is cherry picking words from articles.

Here's another article....
http://www.theatlanticwire.com/global/2013/02...

Take Care!

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#28352 Feb 8, 2013
John Brown Dick wrote:
<quoted text>same thing they need to do to them here.....
So you're a little latent hick, hillbilly? Small wonder you and that old queen, Farce Manure get on so well.

USA

#28353 Feb 8, 2013
John Brown Dick wrote:
<quoted text>This shows how stupid you are i never said north Korea.but yes we will continue to murder all over the world...
No, dull peasant. Because of your stupid generality and lack of clarity, I ASKED you if that was the case.

It shows how dumb you actually are, latent hillbilly fool.

USA

#28354 Feb 8, 2013
John Brown Nose wrote:
<quoted text>awe to bad.....sink them all i would not care...
Nicely expressed, racist bumpkin. Are you an English teacher?
Force Majeure

Sweden

#28355 Feb 8, 2013
John Brown wrote:
<quoted text>.....commie pig that a good one ....are you having that with biscuits.
Oh Christ! That was funny, John!!!!!!!!
A BED Pan wrote:
<quoted text>
John and Force are tearing me to shreads!
Can't say we didn't warn you, Bonzo.

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#28356 Feb 8, 2013
John is Brown wrote:
<quoted text>no not like america they would surly kill you...
I would never give a Pedophile like you a chance to kill me, little pig.
<¶-o

USA

#28357 Feb 8, 2013
Farce Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Christ! That was funny, John!!!!!!!!
<quoted text>
Can't say we didn't warn you, Bonzo.
A very tired stab, dad. It figures you'd run out of ideas, old Nelly.
John Brown

Seattle, WA

#28359 Feb 8, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a sore butt! I was out with Force Majeure, DENG, UIDIOTMAKEWORLDPEACE and Captain O last night. My jaw is sore too. Hmmmm...:'-(

USA

#28364 Feb 8, 2013
DUNG wrote:
OH, DID MY SAN FRANCISCO HOMOSEXUAL HAVE A ROUGH TIME WITH MY HEMORROIDS LAST NIGHT???
<quoted text>
You people seem very fascinated by homosexuality. It's on your minds much of the time, isn't it?

USA

#28368 Feb 8, 2013
DUNG wrote:
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
OF COURSE, THE WORLD UNDERSTANDS: A.I.D.S. WAS INVENTED IN NORTH KOREA BY KIM IL-SUNG, HIS HOMOSEXUAL BEHAVIOR ON A LARGE SCALE WAS FIRST SEEN IN THE GULAGS AS HE HAD HIS WAY WITH CHICKENS.
<quoted text>
More of your inordinate interest in homosexuality.

The US has among the finest power infrastructure in the world, slave. Now tell me all about the darkness of North Korea, houseboy.

USA

#28373 Feb 8, 2013
DUNG wrote:
John Brown Dick wrote:
<quoted text>same thing they need to do to them here.....
THE LOCAL CHICAGO ZIONIST-NAZI HAS MORE CREATIVTY THAN THIS COMMIE SLAVE, WITH MY SAME DRIBBLE REPEATED OVER A PERIOD OF A YEAR???
<quoted text>
What about the lack of electrical power in North Korea, little minion? Does it hide the atrocities of the gulags?

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#28374 Feb 8, 2013
DUNG STRAIGHT FROM THE BUNG wrote:
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
OF COURSE, THE WORLD UNDERSTANDS: A.I.D.S. WAS INVENTED IN THE UNITED STATES AS A MILITARY BIO-WEAPON AND HOMOSEXUAL BEHAVIOR ON A LARGE SCALE WAS FIRST SEEN IN THE UNITED STATES, TWO OF THE CONTRIBUTING INVENTIONS BY THE DECLINNG UNITED STATES OF AMERICA WITH ITS THIRD-WORLD ELECTRICAL POWER GRID INFRASTRUCTURE.
<quoted text>
Nine out of ten men in the DPR of Korea are Homosexual, the tenth is Bisexual and only lays with women for the purpose of procreation. Kim Jong-un once said, "The sign of a real man, is one who can take it like a woman." <¶-o

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Since: Jul 08

USA

#28380 Feb 8, 2013
Thank you to all the men and women who have or are serving with honor in the armed services of the free world.
May your days be safe and peaceful.
Warriors, come home soon to those who love, honor, respect and miss you.

ALL GAVE SOME...SOME GAVE ALL

USA

#28381 Feb 8, 2013
DUNG wrote:
SO WHAT YOU WANT ME TO DO NOW, TASTE FAGGOT'S DICK???
<quoted text>
I can see what's in your brainwashed head, slave.

USA

#28382 Feb 8, 2013
DUNG wrote:
YEP, TURSE IT'S THE SAME IN ALL OF WESTERN HUMAN HISTORY WHEN THE RULERS RUN OUT OF ANSWERS AND ARE MORE CONCERNED WITH MATERIAL CONSUMPTION VERSUS ADVANCEMENTS IN SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY.
<quoted text>
Wow. Sociology in a nutshell. In other words, you have no money and will never be allowed by your masters to earn it. They sold YOU a pile of rubbish and you're dumb enough to believe it.
You're nothing more than a banal parrot, fool.
denglike

Bangor, ME

#28383 Feb 8, 2013
Less than three decades ago, it would have been unthinkable for a Russian premier to have exchanged public expressions of solidarity and goodwill with the head of the country's Orthodox Church.

For years under communism the institution had been suppressed, its priests harassed by the authorities, its churches closed or given over to communal secular pursuits, its devotees scorned for their 'superstitious' adherence to doctrines that the state and the party regarded with deep suspicion.

Indeed, the Soviet Union was the first nation to have elimination of religion as an ideological objective and tens of thousands - if not hundreds of thousands - of people paid very dearly for their beliefs as a consequence.

But things have changed. Nowadays the nation's political leaders and top clerics seem to be building an extraordinarily close relationship. Last week, President Vladimir Putin appeared with the Orthodox Church's Patriarch Kirill to celebrate the latter's fourth year of leadership of a religion that is re-establishing its traditional place at the centre of the country's affairs.

~al jazeera~
(bought algores tv station,...wtf)

Anywhoo... freedom of religion here

bless the american soldier once again,from all religions,
and

none

bless them

excuse me I ramble/rant a little to much
denglike

Bangor, ME

#28384 Feb 8, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
Thank you to all the men and women who have or are serving with honor in the armed services of the free world.
May your days be safe and peaceful.
Warriors, come home soon to those who love, honor, respect and miss you.
ALL GAVE SOME...SOME GAVE ALL
Yes,

great thanks
UidiotRACEMakeWO RLDPEACE

United States

#28385 Feb 8, 2013
Paul Craig Roberts, a former Assistant Secretary of the Treasury under Reagan (on the Tom Hartmann Show)
Old-line Republican warns 'something's in the works' to trigger a police state
by Muriel Kane

"Unless Congress immediately impeaches Bush and Cheney, a year from now the US could be a dictatorial police state at war with Iran... When Bush exercises this authority [under the new Executive Order]... there's no check to it. It doesn't have to be ratified by Congress. The people who bear the brunt of these dictatorial police state actions have no recourse to the judiciary. So it really is a form of total, absolute, one-man rule.... The American people don't really understand the danger that they face."

... "The administration figures themselves and prominent Republican propagandists ... are preparing us for another 9/11 event or series of events. Chertoff has predicted them.... The National Intelligence Estimate is saying that al Qaeda has regrouped.... You have to count on the fact that if al Qaeda's not going to do it, it's going to be orchestrated.... The Republicans are praying for another 9/11."

... "Americans think their danger is terrorists. They don't understand the terrorists cannot take away habeas corpus, the Bill of Rights, the Constitution.... The terrorists are not anything like the threat that we face to the Bill of Rights and the Constitution from our own government in the name of fighting terrorism...."

... "There's no belief in the people or anything like that. They have agendas. The people are in the way. The Constitution is in the way.... Americans need to comprehend and look at how ruthless Cheney is.... A person like that would do anything."

United States

#28386 Feb 8, 2013
Sonnet-Avoid Wars

Avoiding wars is what wise nations do;
It matters not by who and how war starts;
If war-ravaged, none can compensate you;
Patience, prudence, wisdom afill must hearts.

War is a waste of time and lives and kind;
And leaves all nations poorer than before;
To love of neighbors, if all nations bind;
This world can be a place of joy than yore.

If money spent on making arms is less,
And money for uplift of men gets more,
The present world will be in lesser mess;
Love is the best weapon for each heart's door.

Fie wars, for destruction is evil;
War against sin, temptations and devil.
Dr John Celes

United States

#28387 Feb 8, 2013
Mark Twain, October 15, 1900, about the U.S. invasion and occupation of the Philippines

(American Genocides: Is Haiti Next? by Stephen Lendman)
" have seen that we do not intend to free, but to subjugate the people of the Philippines. We have gone there to conquer, not to redeem... And so I am an anti-imperialist. I am opposed to having the eagle put its talons on any other land... We have pacified some thousands of the islanders and buried them; destroyed their fields, burned their villages, turned their widows and orphans out-of-doors,(and) subjugated the remaining ten million by Benevolent Assimilation, which is the pious new name of the musket.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 11 min Anti-Christ 441,815
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min StarC 560,396
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 16 min Catcher1 777,975
White Men, Would You Have A BABY by a Black Woman (Apr '10) 18 min Strangelove_95 465
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr lovewithin 39,380
Couch Potato Alert 1 hr yon 9
Why are Fat Women so Attracted to ME? (Apr '08) 1 hr I hate fat woman 58
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr lil whispers 605,320
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Aura Mytha 265,422
More from around the web