American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#28307 Feb 7, 2013
[QUOTE who="ANOTHER ONE FROM DUNG'S BUNG"]Iran's New Qaher 313 Stealth Fighter Would Be Perfect For Attacking The US Navy
Robert Johnson and David Cenciotti, The Aviationist | Feb. 2, 2013, 6:20 PM | 115,244 | 120
YEP, ONE AIRPLANE EQUALS ONE U.S. NAVY SHIP, SUNK TO THE BOTTOM[/QUOTE]Yeah maybe by your primitive standards, I could see that jet powered turkey wowing you squinty eyed fools. But I would certainly light up the US Navy's long range radar like a Christmas tree. Even if that flying garbage scow was up to generation two stealth standards, it still won't be worth a shit with camel jockeys flying it. You clowns couldn't do shit with the MIG 17's in the Korean War, unless you had Russian pilots and they wernt worthy adversaries for the Americans. Iran would do better, to stick with magic carpets for their premere Strike Fighters, maybe arm them with three wishes from a genie's lamp. Which do you prefer DUNG, fresh unicorn meat or deep fried baby strips, you little savage barbaric cannibal? <¦-o

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#28308 Feb 7, 2013
Farce Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
t to his posts except to slander and make personal insults to those he dislikes, either directly or through shuck and jive buddy chat, like I'm doing at this very moment about him. What goes around .......
Take a Valium, Nelly. Calling you on your lies and bigotry isn't personal- it's funny!
Force Majeure

Sweden

#28309 Feb 7, 2013
Septic driver wrote:
<quoted text>Thank goooodnes for the American soldier. Fought Nazi and Soviet. Now there are none.
Not strictly true, Septic Driver. Neo-Nazism is found pretty much everywhere, just look to your own United Snakes for proof of that - and there also exists a Russian Federation still. In addition, Communism is still hanging on in countries such as Belarus, China, Vietnam, etc.

There is, however, one entity against which the United Snakes has fiercely fought and has (to a very large degree) either wiped it out entirely or crushed it into a bare minimum - that being Democracy with its' in-baked rights and freedoms.
UiDIOTRACEMAKEAP EACE

United States

#28310 Feb 7, 2013
Swedish Green Party leader Pernilla Hagberg is one of the first notable political leaders to recognise the current chemtrail epidemic and come forward on the controversial topic. Hagberg, unlike the majority of other sleeping politicians of the world, has admitted that she’s certain these long, lingering white trails littering our beautiful blue skies on a daily basis are not ‘natural’ condensation trails that should dissipate within a few minutes of appearing but are in fact an aerosol based,

toxic mix of chemicals, viruses and harmful metal particulates, that she collectively refers to as “chemtrails”.

The green party leader says that the sprayings are a joint effort by the U.S Central Intelligence Agency and the U.S National Security Agency, as well as by the government in her own country, to intentionally modify atmospheric conditions via deliberate aerosol spraying from aircraft, adding that the harmful constituents of which, have already been found to be accumulating in soils and water supplies across the globe.

While admittedly, it is far from complete disclosure, this recent announcement by the Swedish politician will however, undoubtedly help to raise crucial awareness around the poisoning of our skies, as well as add some much needed credence to what most disappointingly currently view as ‘crazed’ conspiracy theory. If Pernilla Hagberg continues in her efforts to expose this global spraying of the masses (and we hope she does), she best get used to looking over her shoulder as if what she’s saying is true then the CIA will surely want to silence her, and quickly.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#28311 Feb 7, 2013
plowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
You may speak 5 languages ... So what? How many Swedes speak multiple languages?
EVERY Swede speaks at least 2 languages. We begin learning English in the third grade and before we get to high school most of us learn at least one additional language.
plowboy wrote:
<quoted text>Mexicans? Germans? Italians? And on and on....
ALL Northern Europeans speak English (the Nazis told us it would happen if they lost the war!) and almost everyone in both Southern and Eastern Europe also speak English. Belgians speak at least 3 languages, Swiss at least 4 languages, Dutch at least 3 languages, Portugese probably 3, Germans 3, etc. Extremely few Swedes speak English badly and Swedish farmers in the most remote parts of my country speak English better than the average American does. Shame on you.

By the way, I speak 5 languages - properly. If I were to include what you Americans call "just enough to get by" then I can say that I speak about a dozen languages.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#28312 Feb 7, 2013
UiDIOTRACEMAKEAPEACE wrote:
Swedish Green Party leader Pernilla Hagberg is one of the first notable political leaders to recognise the current chemtrail epidemic and come forward on the controversial topic. Hagberg, unlike the majority of other sleeping politicians of the world, has admitted that she’s certain these long, lingering white trails littering our beautiful blue skies on a daily basis are not ‘natural’ condensation trails that should dissipate within a few minutes of appearing but are in fact an aerosol based,
toxic mix of chemicals, viruses and harmful metal particulates, that she collectively refers to as “chemtrails”.
The green party leader says that the sprayings are a joint effort by the U.S Central Intelligence Agency and the U.S National Security Agency, as well as by the government in her own country, to intentionally modify atmospheric conditions via deliberate aerosol spraying from aircraft, adding that the harmful constituents of which, have already been found to be accumulating in soils and water supplies across the globe.
While admittedly, it is far from complete disclosure, this recent announcement by the Swedish politician will however, undoubtedly help to raise crucial awareness around the poisoning of our skies, as well as add some much needed credence to what most disappointingly currently view as ‘crazed’ conspiracy theory. If Pernilla Hagberg continues in her efforts to expose this global spraying of the masses (and we hope she does), she best get used to looking over her shoulder as if what she’s saying is true then the CIA will surely want to silence her, and quickly.
I agree with "the Greens" in principle but not always in practice. However, in this instance I think they're right to pursue the matter. Something, other than dirty toilet seats, must be causing all of this cancer. It wasn't all that long ago that cancer was something that afflicted y'all over there in the U.S. or people who work or live over an extinct rubbish tip. Today everyone is getting it.

As far as the long arm of the dirty CIA, well .......... anyone who speaks out (including me) can become their victim if the "Agency" get a hair up their asses and have nothing better to do than to safeguard their principles of Fascist treachery - the most likely scenario to the death of Olaf Palme.

An NFL Fan

USA

#28317 Feb 7, 2013
DUNG wrote:
WHAT WILL STOP THE TURDS FROM INVADING THE MY MOTHER'S COLON AND THROWING OUT THE MURDEROUS DICK MATTER THERE???
More drab platitudes form the land of the obedient fearful masses.

An NFL Fan

USA

#28318 Feb 7, 2013
DUNG wrote:
YOU TALK TO THE WORLD LIKE THE GERMAN NAZIS TALKED TO MOM IN 1939
<quoted text>
Your English sucks. Express in better detail what you meant to say, lackey.

An NFL Fan

USA

#28319 Feb 7, 2013
DUNG wrote:
DORK KIM IS, WELL, A FAT USELESS DICK. KIM.
SO WHAT ARE YOU, A JEWISH "GAY" NOBODY.
<quoted text>
LOL! That fat little tyrant isn't a medical doctor anymore than his disease ridden father was, moron. You people are ignorant, baby eating dupes.

Now explain to your little buddy,'Farce Manure' your feelings about Jewish people. I'm certain the both of you concur on many points of blind bigotry, don't you?

An NFL Fan

USA

#28323 Feb 7, 2013
DUNG wrote:
SO WHERE'S MY MOMMY NOW, LAYING UNMARKED GAYS IN AFGHANISTAN AND IRAQ???
<quoted text>
Not sure, houseboy. It's not my week to watch them.
Do you enjoy the taste of fried baby, or do you people consume it because your tyrants tell you to do so?

An NFL Fan

USA

#28325 Feb 7, 2013
DUNG wrote:
SO YUR REPLY IS AN ACKNOWLEDGEMENT THAT I AM A NOBODY AS YOU DON'T DENY IT.
<quoted text>
I don't answer to houseboy lackeys. Know your place, baby eating slave.

In what area of medicine did that fat little bastard of his syphilitic father excel, peon?

An NFL Fan

USA

#28327 Feb 7, 2013
DUNG wrote:
HONEST JEWS ARE OKAY, IT'S YOUR JEWSIH BUDDIES, THE ACIES, MURDERING PEOPLE BY THE MILLIONS, AND OF COURSE, RUNNING AND OWNING THE MEDIA, AND THAT INCLUDES HOLLYWOOD.
What would an ignorant lowlife such as you know of the US? You're not even allowed to leave your backwater fiefdom, bigoted pig slave.

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#28331 Feb 8, 2013
DUNG FROMUNDA THE BUNG wrote:
YOU HAVE TO PASS A DRUG TEST TOO TO GET YOUR WELFARE???
<quoted text>
We all know with your regular trips to the opium den, that your slave masters reward you with for your blind obedience, you could never pass a drug test, little slave. <¦-o

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#28332 Feb 8, 2013
DUNG HEAP wrote:
THERE ARE NO GAYS IN IRAN
Maybe not, but there's a lot of Pedophiles in Iran. <¦-o
DENG

United States

#28333 Feb 8, 2013
YAZ! WHEN I'M NOT EATING CHILDREN, I LIKE HAVING SEX WITH THEM. IT TENDERIZES THE MEAT! YAZ!
DENG

United States

#28334 Feb 8, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
What would an ignorant lowlife such as you know of the US? You're not even allowed to leave your backwater fiefdom, bigoted pig slave.
YAZ!THE BEST MEAT ON A UNICORN IS THE PENIS, I EAT THEM RAW IT'S THE TASTIEST WAY TO PREPARE THEM. YAZ!
courteous asiaphobe

Plymouth, NH

#28335 Feb 8, 2013
DENG wrote:
Iran's New Qaher 313 Stealth Fighter Would Be Perfect For Attacking The US Navy
Robert Johnson and David Cenciotti, The Aviationist | Feb. 2, 2013, 6:20 PM | 115,244 | 120
YEP, ONE AIRPLANE EQUALS ONE U.S. NAVY SHIP, SUNK TO THE BOTTOM
but, does it fly?
DENG

Fremont, CA

#28336 Feb 8, 2013
OH SURE, GAYS HAVE ALL THE FUN???

http://www.google.com.hk/imgres...
DENG

Fremont, CA

#28337 Feb 8, 2013
DENG wrote:

YEP, IRAN WON AGAIN AND THE NEW YORK CITY ZIONISTS LOST.
courteous asiaphobe wrote:
<quoted text> but, does it fly?
_BobLoblah_

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#28340 Feb 8, 2013
DENG wrote:
09Feb13.....

.....and 'before' KimmyJungUnny' could touch da button, he would become burnt 'toast'.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 min Aura Mytha 31,630
the REAL reasons O.J. Simpson beat murder charges 9 min Johnny 32
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 22 min dotard tracker 987,434
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr kent 687,417
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 2 hr Tony 6,495
bathing nephew (Apr '16) 2 hr tom 5
Trump: "Get that Son of a B- - - - off the fiel... 2 hr Think out Loud 3
More from around the web