Force Majeure

Sweden

#28238 Feb 6, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>You're so obtuse, Swedes servicing Nazis and Commies doesn't necessarily mandate an occupation. My point that I was attempting to make, unfortunately shot right over your head, seeing how you're a Dullard and all. Swedes just like servicing Nazis and Commies. It's a Euro trash thing that Americans don't understand, or at least I don't. Swedes are into totalitarian penis. <¦-o
You don't know very much about European history, I see.

Everything you have (or had and lost) we Europeans either gave it to you or provided you with the expertise with which to make it yourselves. The only exceptions might be tobacco, maize, fry bread and feathered bonnets.
Fatboy

Bromma, Sweden

#28246 Feb 6, 2013
This bizarre video was released by North Korea's official Youtube channel Uriminzokkirihas and features a young North Korean dreaming of a nuclear attack on an American city.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Americans!Prepare yourselves to be blown away by the..well..high resolution and..."cough"...tech nical standard.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#28247 Feb 6, 2013
DENG wrote:
....AND HOMOSEXUALITY AND A.I.D.S. AND THE HOT DOG---U.S.A. INVENTIONS.
Not the hot dog, DENG, that is a German invention ..... "Frankfurter". But yes, HOMOSEXUALITY AND AIDS are certainly UNITED SNAKES INVENTIONS.

Thank you for reminding me DENG.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#28248 Feb 6, 2013
Fatboy wrote:
This bizarre video was released by North Korea's official Youtube channel Uriminzokkirihas and features a young North Korean dreaming of a nuclear attack on an American city.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Americans!Prepare yourselves to be blown away by the..well..high resolution and..."cough"...tech nical standard.
Oh tears of happiness! Good film! Excellent sound-track too! I wonder what city they'll nuke first? Chicago or L.A. would be good - dreadful cities with disgusting people and both far away enough from Europe so we won't get any fallout!

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#28249 Feb 6, 2013
Farce Manure wrote:
<quoted text>

HOMOSEXUALITY AND AIDS are certainly UNITED SNAKES INVENTIONS.
It appears you're very grateful to your little DUNG boyfriend, old old queen.

Tell me more of the prewar 'blockade' of Japan by the US Navy, Nelly. you were spinning quite a pile of bullshˇt yesterday before you were cornered with another of you copious lies.

Come on, bitter old coot, open the floodgates!
Fatboy

Bromma, Sweden

#28251 Feb 6, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh tears of happiness! Good film! Excellent sound-track too! I wonder what city they'll nuke first? Chicago or L.A. would be good - dreadful cities with disgusting people and both far away enough from Europe so we won't get any fallout!
Chicago?!That would mean no more Blackhawk games so that's a big NO-NO!!

With a little luck those clumsy and backward North Koreans would drop that steam-driven?:o) missile on Pyongyang.....and WHOOOPSY...the ONLY light in North Korea would be erased...
http://tizona.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/120...
DENG

Nanjing, China

#28253 Feb 6, 2013
Farce Manure wrote:
<quoted text>

"NORTH" KOREA UNDERSTANDS THE MURDERERS IN WASHINGTON D.C. IN PERFECT WAY.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
It appears you're very grateful to your little DUNG boyfriend, old old queenTell me more of the prewar 'blockade' of Japan by the US Navy, Nelly. you were spinning quite a pile of bullshˇt yesterday before you were cornered with another of you copious lies.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#28255 Feb 6, 2013
AWW, THE SUPERBOWL, A TOTAL FAILURE IN ITS PRESENTATION.

IT WAS A GOOD WAY TO HIGHLIGHT THE UNITED STATES' GROWING THIRD-WORLD CHARACTERISTICS OF INFRASTRUCTURE DETERIORATION..

USA

#28256 Feb 6, 2013
DUNG wrote:
Farce Manure wrote:

Thank you for reminding me of the stench of DUNG.

NORTH KOREA UNDERSTANDS THE MURDERERS IN PYONGYANG IN PERFECT WAY.
<quoted text>
The North Koreans know starvation and cannibalism.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#28257 Feb 6, 2013
Farce Manure wrote:
<quoted text>

LOOKS LIKE OBAMA WILL MAKE A DRAMATIC TRIP TO "NORTH" KOREA TO SEE KIME JONG UN, YOW WANNA GO WIT???

AND SEE WHAT PARADISE LOOKS LIKE AND SPOT FOR THE NEW DELL COMPUTER FACTORY???
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
It appears you're very grateful to your little DUNG boyfriend, old old queen.
Tell me more of the prewar 'blockade' of Japan by the US Navy, Nelly. you were spinning quite a pile of bullshˇt yesterday before you were cornered with another of you copious lies.
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#28259 Feb 6, 2013
Krack HeadForce Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
"American English"? That's a contradiction in terms. It's time for you to get back behind your horse out in the field.
<quoted text>
I am issuing gold stars and recognition for correct, submitted contributions - NOT for avoiding making incorrect ones.
What? You have nothing to say the blockade of Japan?
It must suck to always be proven wrong...
DENG

Nanjing, China

#28260 Feb 6, 2013
Farce Manure wrote:

<quoted text>

YEP, ZERO EVIDENCE OF MALNOURISHED CHILDREN IN THE DPR OF KOREA, BUT SCHOLARLY EVIDENCE SHOWS OF UP TO ONE-THIRD OF UNITED STATES CHILDREN ARE MALNOURISHED.

SURRRE, THE HASBARAT LOST AGAIN; NO LINKS.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>

USA

#28261 Feb 6, 2013
DUNG wrote:
Farce Manure puked:
AND SEE WHAT CANNIBALSM LOOKS LIKE AND SPOT FOR THE NEW DELL COMPUTER FACTORY???
<quoted text>
The North Koreans are again eating babies:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/report-...

USA

#28262 Feb 6, 2013
DUNG wrote:
Farce Manure wrote:

YEP, PLENTIFUL EVIDENCE OF MALNOURISHED CHILDREN IN THE SHIT-HOLE OF KOREA, BUT FURTHER EVIDENCE SHOWS OF UP TO ONE-THIRD OF NORTH KOREAN CHILDREN BAKED RATHER THAN FRIED
<quoted text>
You see no evidence because your government won't allow you to access it, baby eater.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#28265 Feb 6, 2013
Which president is Obama closest to on the political spectrum?

Results

47 % He's further left than anyone

17 % Someone else

13 % Bill Clinton

10 % Jimmy Carter

95 % Adolf Hitler
DENG

Nanjing, China

#28266 Feb 6, 2013
HILLARY CLINTON'S DEAD AS A RESULT OF FACTIONALISM WITHIN THE ZIONAZI MAFIA IN THE UNITED STATES AND THEN THE MAFIA CRUDELY WHEELS OUT A FACSIMILE--MUCH YOUNGER LOOKING--FOR THE IGNORATS OF THE WORLD TO SEE.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#28267 Feb 6, 2013
DENG wrote:
tooooooooooooool
SO WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF SOMEONE DROPPED A 250 KILOTON NUCLEAR BOMB ON YOU, LOCATION UNKNOWN, ARE YOU READY FOR THAT NOW???
<quoted text>
07Feb13.....

.....It wouldn't Really & Truly matter.

Ps:....One would NOT know vot hit dem.

Jesus Christ is BobLoblah's Lord and Master and BobLoblah is always ready to meet his master.

.....how about you, ya schidt-for-brains!!!!.....Scar ed of dyin' are you!!!!.....Well, when you suck in your last breath, da 'ol Reaper will be there to take you to your 'worthy' resting place for ALL time.

.....You will continue to stink like rotten roasted pig.

Forever and Ever
Bobloblah
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#28269 Feb 6, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
"American English"? That's a contradiction in terms.
OK, explain English to me....
Is it American English?
Maybe it's Canadian English..
Could it be Australian English?
No?
Maybe Irish English?
How about Welsh English?
Scottish Lowland English or Highland English?
Could it be London English? Liverpool English? Birmingham English?

I will admit,I sometimes ALMOST feel sorry for you...You're just a sad, miserable and pathetic Human being....SIGH.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#28270 Feb 6, 2013
Fatboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Chicago?!That would mean no more Blackhawk games so that's a big NO-NO!!
Yes. OK. Good point.

Move the Blackhawks to New Yawk City (not such a bad place, everything considered) and then nuke the bejesus out of Chicago. I've always said the attack on 7/11 was the right thing to do but they should have made a much better effort to hit the Whine House and Pentagram and take on the Merchandise Mart or the Prudential building instead of the WTC.

How are the Hull brothers doing these day?
Force Majeure

Sweden

#28271 Feb 6, 2013
A BED Pan wrote:
<quoted text>
Of all the reasons why it is that everyone thinks I'm an azz, what is the one most glaring reason of them all?
That's an interesting question. Bed Pan. I (personally) think that you are such an outstanding azz that it is difficult to see any single particular tree in the forest.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 3 min Ruby88 53,323
sex (May '13) 30 min aby jogja istimewa 111
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 32 min raju 10
Poll have you been completely naked when your home a... 38 min girls united states 19
Any girls wanna sex Skype? (Jan '13) 49 min girls united states 92
Poll have you ever been completely naked in public o... 57 min girls united states 10
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr dollarsbill 1,931
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr bacon hater 816,921
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr bacon hater 97,948
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 hr RiccardoFire 39,937
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr Rosa_Winkel 609,713
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr oxbow 578,539
More from around the web