American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#28259 Feb 6, 2013
Krack HeadForce Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
"American English"? That's a contradiction in terms. It's time for you to get back behind your horse out in the field.
<quoted text>
I am issuing gold stars and recognition for correct, submitted contributions - NOT for avoiding making incorrect ones.
What? You have nothing to say the blockade of Japan?
It must suck to always be proven wrong...
DENG

Nanjing, China

#28260 Feb 6, 2013
Farce Manure wrote:

Thank you for reminding me of the stench of DUNG.

NORTH KOREA UNDERSTANDS THE MURDERERS IN PYONGYANG IN PERFECT WAY.
<quoted text>

The North Koreans know starvation and cannibalism.

YEP, ZERO EVIDENCE OF MALNOURISHED CHILDREN IN THE DPR OF KOREA, BUT SCHOLARLY EVIDENCE SHOWS OF UP TO ONE-THIRD OF UNITED STATES CHILDREN ARE MALNOURISHED.

SURRRE, THE HASBARAT LOST AGAIN; NO LINKS.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#28261 Feb 6, 2013
DUNG wrote:
Farce Manure puked:
AND SEE WHAT CANNIBALSM LOOKS LIKE AND SPOT FOR THE NEW DELL COMPUTER FACTORY???
<quoted text>
The North Koreans are again eating babies:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/report-...

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#28262 Feb 6, 2013
DUNG wrote:
Farce Manure wrote:
Thank you for reminding me of the stench of DUNG.

NORTH KOREA UNDERSTANDS THE MURDERERS IN PYONGYANG IN PERFECT WAY.

YEP, PLENTIFUL EVIDENCE OF MALNOURISHED CHILDREN IN THE SHIT-HOLE OF KOREA, BUT FURTHER EVIDENCE SHOWS OF UP TO ONE-THIRD OF NORTH KOREAN CHILDREN BAKED RATHER THAN FRIED
<quoted text>
You see no evidence because your government won't allow you to access it, baby eater.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#28265 Feb 6, 2013
Which president is Obama closest to on the political spectrum?

Results

47 % He's further left than anyone

17 % Someone else

13 % Bill Clinton

10 % Jimmy Carter

95 % Adolf Hitler
DENG

Nanjing, China

#28266 Feb 6, 2013
HILLARY CLINTON'S DEAD AS A RESULT OF FACTIONALISM WITHIN THE ZIONAZI MAFIA IN THE UNITED STATES AND THEN THE MAFIA CRUDELY WHEELS OUT A FACSIMILE--MUCH YOUNGER LOOKING--FOR THE IGNORATS OF THE WORLD TO SEE.
_BobLoblah_

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#28267 Feb 6, 2013
DENG wrote:
tooooooooooooool
SO WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF SOMEONE DROPPED A 250 KILOTON NUCLEAR BOMB ON YOU, LOCATION UNKNOWN, ARE YOU READY FOR THAT NOW???
<quoted text>
07Feb13.....

.....It wouldn't Really & Truly matter.

Ps:....One would NOT know vot hit dem.

Jesus Christ is BobLoblah's Lord and Master and BobLoblah is always ready to meet his master.

.....how about you, ya schidt-for-brains!!!!.....Scar ed of dyin' are you!!!!.....Well, when you suck in your last breath, da 'ol Reaper will be there to take you to your 'worthy' resting place for ALL time.

.....You will continue to stink like rotten roasted pig.

Forever and Ever
Bobloblah
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#28269 Feb 6, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
"American English"? That's a contradiction in terms.
OK, explain English to me....
Is it American English?
Maybe it's Canadian English..
Could it be Australian English?
No?
Maybe Irish English?
How about Welsh English?
Scottish Lowland English or Highland English?
Could it be London English? Liverpool English? Birmingham English?

I will admit,I sometimes ALMOST feel sorry for you...You're just a sad, miserable and pathetic Human being....SIGH.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#28270 Feb 6, 2013
Fatboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Chicago?!That would mean no more Blackhawk games so that's a big NO-NO!!
Yes. OK. Good point.

Move the Blackhawks to New Yawk City (not such a bad place, everything considered) and then nuke the bejesus out of Chicago. I've always said the attack on 7/11 was the right thing to do but they should have made a much better effort to hit the Whine House and Pentagram and take on the Merchandise Mart or the Prudential building instead of the WTC.

How are the Hull brothers doing these day?
Force Majeure

Sweden

#28271 Feb 6, 2013
A BED Pan wrote:
<quoted text>
Of all the reasons why it is that everyone thinks I'm an azz, what is the one most glaring reason of them all?
That's an interesting question. Bed Pan. I (personally) think that you are such an outstanding azz that it is difficult to see any single particular tree in the forest.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#28272 Feb 6, 2013
DENG wrote:
AWW, THE SUPERBOWL, A TOTAL FAILURE IN ITS PRESENTATION.
IT WAS A GOOD WAY TO HIGHLIGHT THE UNITED STATES' GROWING THIRD-WORLD CHARACTERISTICS OF INFRASTRUCTURE DETERIORATION..
Indeed!

In their hour of shinning, Fascist-Capitalist opulence ..... they were plunged into darkness! Oh how the God loving/fearing population of the world must be purrrrrring with Cheshire-grinning satisfaction!
Force Majeure

Sweden

#28273 Feb 6, 2013
plowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
What? You have nothing to say the blockade of Japan?
I've already addressed that point and have made myself clear, but you'd have to be literate (that means "able to read") in order to have understood it, Plowboy.
plowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, explain English to me....
Maybe it's Canadian English..
Could it be Australian English?
No? Could it be London English? Liverpool English? Birmingham English?
These are not languages, Bonzo. They are called dialects.
plowboy wrote:
<quoted text> Maybe Irish English?
How about Welsh English?
Scottish Lowland English or Highland English?
There's no such thing, Turd Brain.
plowboy wrote:
<quoted text>Is it American English?
Ah! Now we're at the crux of the subject. Americans speak neither English nor a dialect of English.

Americans don't speak English at all. They speak a sort of a "patois" or "kitchen kaffir" - related (in bungling or groping form) to Pig Latin or any hit-and-miss mumbles, grunts and shouts that are most often misunderstood by their own countrymen.

Americans employ no rules of grammar either, and they make up words on the spare of the moment such as, "verbalize" & "irregardless" & "racialities" and they also bastardize existing words as in their common usage of words such as "multiplicity" and "basically".

In short, Americans are the only people on the face of the earth that have no language at all.

Back to the fields, Plowboy! The lower 40 ain't a-gonna' get done by you lollygagging on the sofa, trying to cop a feel from yo' momma'.

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#28274 Feb 6, 2013
DUNG FROM THE BUNG wrote:
AWW, THE SUPERBOWL, A TOTAL FAILURE IN ITS PRESENTATION.
IT WAS A GOOD WAY TO HIGHLIGHT THE UNITED STATES' GROWING THIRD-WORLD CHARACTERISTICS OF INFRASTRUCTURE DETERIORATION..
You're such an obtuse, squinty eyed little North Korean pig. You wouldn't know the difference between Western and third world infrastructure, if it bit fat ass off. The power distribution in that facility, functioned perfectly. The life safety systems on generator backup stayed on line. The ground fault protection on the main switch gear likely tripped the main breaker, more than likely from faulty show equipment, that had a short circuit on the 480 volt side. As it should, the fault is interrupted by the ground fault protection, sparing the power distribution system from severe damage. Once the fault was identified, then it was cleared and power restored. The second scenario would have been the main breaker opening under an overload condition. Either was the system integrity is protected from damage, resulting from those irregular conditions. You on the other hand, living in the third world shit hole that is the DPR of Korea, would have found that under those conditions, whatever stadium you shit for brains have, would have experienced catastrophic failure... Ie, lights out shows over. Little piggy is known to like apples, how would you like them apples, little pig faced savage barbarian? <¦-o

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#28275 Feb 6, 2013
Horse Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed!
In their hour of shinning, Fascist-Capitalist opulence ..... they were plunged into darkness! Oh how the God loving/fearing population of the world must be purrrrrring with Cheshire-grinning satisfaction!
I see you're assisting DUNG in showcasing your ignorance and utter lack of knowledge, regarding power distribution. <¦-o

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#28276 Feb 6, 2013
DUNG THAT SPRAYED OUT OF THE BUNG wrote:
HILLARY CLINTON'S DEAD AS A RESULT OF FACTIONALISM WITHIN THE ZIONAZI MAFIA IN THE UNITED STATES AND THEN THE MAFIA CRUDELY WHEELS OUT A FACSIMILE--MUCH YOUNGER LOOKING--FOR THE IGNORATS OF THE WORLD TO SEE.
It would have been great if Hillary, a commie like you was deceased, but that's not the case and as usual you lie about everything, you little cannibalistic savage, pig faced barbarian. <¦-o

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#28277 Feb 7, 2013
Horse Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
I've already addressed that point and have made myself clear, but you'd have to be literate (that means "able to read") in order to have understood it, Plowboy.
<quoted text>
These are not languages, Bonzo. They are called dialects.
<quoted text>
There's no such thing, Turd Brain.
<quoted text>
Ah! Now we're at the crux of the subject. Americans speak neither English nor a dialect of English.
Americans don't speak English at all. They speak a sort of a "patois" or "kitchen kaffir" - related (in bungling or groping form) to Pig Latin or any hit-and-miss mumbles, grunts and shouts that are most often misunderstood by their own countrymen.
Americans employ no rules of grammar either, and they make up words on the spare of the moment such as, "verbalize" & "irregardless" & "racialities" and they also bastardize existing words as in their common usage of words such as "multiplicity" and "basically".
In short, Americans are the only people on the face of the earth that have no language at all.
Back to the fields, Plowboy! The lower 40 ain't a-gonna' get done by you lollygagging on the sofa, trying to cop a feel from yo' momma'.
The Scandinavian languages are vary primitive and guttural, like the language of Kim Jong-un. <¦-o

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#28278 Feb 7, 2013
_BobLoblah_ wrote:
<quoted text>07Feb13.....
.....While BobLoblah treats ALL manKind equally, BobLoblah does not have an 'affinity' for the Jewish 'nose'.
Ps:....Especially da 'hooked' nose.
Got a lotta 'em in trouble vit 'ol Hitler tooooooooooooool. Imagine the WholeWideWorld went to war because ONE man didn't like the Jews 'hooked nose'.
Truth is stranger dan friction.
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
I'm agnostic in regards to the religion and race, there's good Jews and bad Jews. However, I do see Israel as a beacon of freedom, second only to America. It just gets boring reading these posts, that these commies spew out, blaming the worlds problems on the Jew. That's a subterfuge that the commie learned from their close cousin, the fascist aka Nazi.
Klink

Lawson, MO

#28279 Feb 7, 2013
_BobLoblah_ wrote:
Imagine the WholeWideWorld went to war because ONE man didn't like the Jews
Truth is stranger dan friction.
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

And the US Civil War was about slavery? I'm aware what the teevee says, but...

If only Hitler had plans for the Jews then why was it England who secured Israel earlier in 1917? And why was half Europe placed behind the iron curtain for ethnic cleansing, when they were not Jewish? And why was the United Nations founded, rather than everyone just going back home as before Hitler's war?

Obviously ww2 was about much more than Hitler, race and the Jews as history often claims.

History writers try to maintain ww2 was about RACE and not RELIGION. They fail to disclose who put the Nazi Party in power. All blame is placed on Hitler and not his puppet master. Even as Hitler himself escaped through the ratlines. This is the real reason for the holocaust denial laws, to preserve the official lie. Few are ever actually charged under the law, it is just there to control the press. So write webpages and expose the truth because nobody else will.

• Religious WW I & II

http://protocolshistory.blogspot.com/2010/09/...
_BobLoblah_

Location hidden

#28280 Feb 7, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>It would have been great if Hillary, a commie like you was deceased, but that's not the case and as usual you lie about everything, you little cannibalistic savage, pig faced barbarian. <¦-o
08Feb13.....

.....While BobLoblah would NOT classify Hillary as a 'commie', BobLoblah lost any admiration, trust, and respect for both Hillary and 'olUnzippedFlyBill' some years ago before 'olUnzippedFlyBill' got into da BlackHouse.

It stems from their earlier business dealings which were dark and secretative at best which included one of their partners commiting suicide at his 'desk' in his office. Both Hillary and 'olUnzippedFlyBill' distanced themselves from dat von.

Today, Hillary is only interested in running in 2016 and is presently having ALL her 'kissyArsers' beat da drums in her favor.
BobLoblah, as much as BobLoblah did NOT want Obanka win, is thoroughly against this woman (and not because she is a woman - Sarah Palin stands head 'n shoulders above Hillary...and BobLoblah sure hopes that Sarah RUNS)and would run her into da ground.

Ps:.....As for their personal lives, BobLoblah Really & Truly believes dat the 'thaw' has NOT set into Hillary's thights yet even 15 years after 'olUnzippedFlyBill' was stuffing cigars up Monica's pussy in da Oval Office while Hillary was 'upstairs' in da bed. Now-a-days,'olUnzippedFlyBill' has his own roooooom in da house and has become so astute at masturbating in his bathroom dat he can 'change hands without missin' a stroke'.

Go figure.

Comes a Horseman.....and BobLoblah is BobLoblah's name.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
_BobLoblah_

Location hidden

#28281 Feb 7, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm agnostic in regards to the religion and race, there's good Jews and bad Jews. However, I do see Israel as a beacon of freedom, second only to America. It just gets boring reading these posts, that these commies spew out, blaming the worlds problems on the Jew. That's a subterfuge that the commie learned from their close cousin, the fascist aka Nazi.
08Feb13.....

.....'ol Hitler, in his rise to power....began to unnerstan dat the Russians under Stalin were communist and were Not to be reckoned with. For dat reason, Hitler signed a 'Non-Agression Pact' with Stalin...whereas it gave Hitler 'free reins' to invade surrounding countries to Germany without Russia interferring. In return, Hitler would give Stalin plenty of mineral rights, grains, timbers, and Oil from these countries.

While all this was going on 1935 - 1939, Stalin sat in obeyance while Hitler did his thing and 'fooled' the world that he 'only' wanted surrounding territories for the Deutchland (German land) giving enough room for its peoples to live and exist. The WholewideWorld fell for this - hook, line, and sinker.....

.....all except Winston Churchill who knew that Hitler was UP to no goot.

While the then Prime Minister of England - Chamberlain met several times with Hitler in Berlin, he 'finally' returned home to London with a 'signed' document by both himself and Hitler and declared to his nation "We will have peace in our time".

Of course, within 3 months Hitler invaded Poland and whereas England had a Pact with Poland to 'come to its aid' should it ever be invaded....England had NO recourse but to declare war on Germany (at the same time Hitler was thinking that England would Never come to the aid of Poland - as WWI was so fresh having only happened 20 years before.

Meanwhile 'back at da ranch'....the Germans had begun rounding up Jews in 1933 - 1934 and sending them OFF to the concenrtration camps and later on Extermination camps.

...as an aside, its tooooooooo bad we don't have one of these Extermination Camps in existance today in which the WholeWideWorld could put ALL these badArses from Terrorists, Rapists, DrugPushers, WeaponUsers against Humanity, Paedophiles, Alcoholics and Junkies, greedy doctors, lawyers, rich-fat-beligerent obnoxious men and women (give'em a schidtHole and the means for them to use their Right hand to eat and Left hand to clean their arse), Thieves, Bullies, and the whole nine yards of da ILK dat permeates this TOPIC toooooooooooo. They know who they are toooo.

....and so 'voila'....there you have it.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Future of Politics in America 4 min UIDIOTRACEMAkeWOR... 195
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min True Truth 977,267
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 12 min Al Capone 3,385
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 32 min MUQ2 88,046
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 36 min MUQ2 284,528
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 38 min X Pendable 184,716
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 43 min truth 665,278
Secular Humanism VS Christianity 54 min Bongo 99
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 3 hr nanoanomaly 525
More from around the web