American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country
DENG

Nanjing, China

#28227 Feb 5, 2013
SO WHAT DA YOO THINK, GENERAL, WHEN THE MIDEAST WAR STARTS AND RUSSIA DEPLOYS A NO-FLY-ZONE OVER AND A SEA BLOCKADE OF ISRAEL WITH RUSSIA'S 30 TO 40 WARSHIPS NOW IN THE MEDETERRAIEAN SEA???

ATTACK RUSSIA AND COMMIT SUICIDE???
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
What's the matter, Nelly? Painted yourself into another of your bullsh¡t corners and can't do anything else but hiss at people?
DENG

Nanjing, China

#28228 Feb 5, 2013
AHH, WHAT IS THIS, A RECORDING???

HAS THE HASBARAT LOST HIS VOICE, AND HIS MIND. SO WHAT DA YUR WANT, MORE SHEKELS???

YEP, TEL AVIV, WAS A NICE TOWN BEFORE ALL THE MISSILES HIT.

SO, SO MUCH FOR ZIONISM SEEING TOMORRORW???
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
His knee-jerk reactions aren't exactly the stuff of sound historical knowledge, are they? He's a buffoon and obviously enjoys the role.
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#28231 Feb 5, 2013
Krack headForce Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I'm sure it was the Nepalese navy disugised as American ships that blockaded the Japanese. Does your mother you're off her teat?
OK, let me shoot a few holes in your theory..
You claim that the US blockaded Japan, yet all the capital ships, MINUS the carriers were in Pearl Harbor on Dec.7 1941...
The Carriers on Dec. 7 1941.
USS Enterprise, returning from taking planes to Wake Island..
USS Lexington, returning from Midway Island, same reason..
USS Saratoga, in San Diego after refit...
All 9 Pacific Fleet Battleships were at Pearl Harbor...
NEXT...
If Japan was being Blockaded, HOW did the Japanese fleet make it to Hawaii undetected???
Had the US Pacific Fleet been blockading Japan, the war would have ended before it started, as the battle of Midway proved...4 Japanese carriers to 2 US Carriers...The Japanese planes were superior to the US Wildcats, Buffalo's and Devastators, yet the American pilots showed the Japanese what Adm. Yamamoto said after Pearl Harbor.
"I fear all we have done is to awake a sleeping giant and filled her with a terrible resolve".
Charlie Daniels..."We may had done a little fighting amongst ourselves, but you outsiders best leave us alone".
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#28232 Feb 5, 2013
DuNG wrote:
YAZ, THE HASBARAT HACK HAS ALL THE KNOLWLEDGE.
SO WA-CHA DOING TOMORROW, HOPPING A RIDE WITH THE TERRORIST OBAMA, TO TEL AVIV, TO SEE IT FOR THE LAST TIME???
<quoted text>
Lesson in American English Dung(Tell you political officer to pass these lessons on to the younger Dungs).
WA-CHA????
What'ya gonna do.
What'a ya gonna do.
Fuhgettaboutit.
YAZ? Nothing even close in any kind of English.
MONK? Same, nothing in any kind of English.
I don't understand why you talk shit about Odumbo, he loves you little commie bastards, hell, he's one of you..A Commie Muslim.

NOW, I have a couple of questions for you.
Is it true that "Little Kim" had plastic surgery to look like his Grandfather?(unfortunately he has his fathers hair doo).
What do you think will happen if the DPRK tests nukes? Do you think the UN will not react?
This is what I think...If you little troll of a leader goes ahead with the test, I believe China will SHIT on you.
You keep bragging about Russia...Guess what? They want nothing to do with the DPRK, your too poor for them.(The ain't Commie any more). And they don't like China anymore than China loves Russia.
You see what having unlimited access to the world can do for you?
It's sad that you are kept in the dark by a poor, insignificant, despotic little shithole.
My garage is bigger than your entire living space.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#28233 Feb 5, 2013
A BED Pan wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm of the opinion that defining a maritime "blockade" means war vessles in near proximity to the blockaded nation in question. Therefore any comment or question I may have on the subject will be inherently absurd.
I've actually noted your habit of making absurd responses but I always assumed they've all been intentional. Are you now saying that you're excuse is plain stupidity instead?
Force Majeure

Sweden

#28234 Feb 5, 2013
plowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Lesson in American English ....
"American English"? That's a contradiction in terms. It's time for you to get back behind your horse out in the field.
6USA9 wrote:
<quoted text>I never said Sweden was occupied.
I am issuing gold stars and recognition for correct, submitted contributions - NOT for avoiding making incorrect ones.

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#28235 Feb 6, 2013
Horse Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
"American English"? That's a contradiction in terms. It's time for you to get back behind your horse out in the field.
<quoted text>
I am issuing gold stars and recognition for correct, submitted contributions - NOT for avoiding making incorrect ones.
You're so obtuse, Swedes servicing Nazis and Commies doesn't necessarily mandate an occupation. My point that I was attempting to make, unfortunately shot right over your head, seeing how you're a Dullard and all. Swedes just like servicing Nazis and Commies. It's a Euro trash thing that Americans don't understand, or at least I don't. Swedes are into totalitarian penis. <¦-o

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#28236 Feb 6, 2013
DUNG COMES FROM THE BUNG wrote:
AHH, WHAT IS THIS, A RECORDING???
HAS THE HASBARAT LOST HIS VOICE, AND HIS MIND. SO WHAT DA YUR WANT, MORE SHEKELS???
YEP, TEL AVIV, WAS A NICE TOWN BEFORE ALL THE MISSILES HIT.
SO, SO MUCH FOR ZIONISM SEEING TOMORRORW???
<quoted text>
Kim Jong-un dislikes you and the rest of his little barbaric savages, as much as you hate the Jew, little savage barbarian. <¦-o
_BobLoblah_

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#28237 Feb 6, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Kim Jong-un dislikes you and the rest of his little barbaric savages, as much as you hate the Jew, little savage barbarian. <¦-o
07Feb13.....

.....While BobLoblah treats ALL manKind equally, BobLoblah does not have an 'affinity' for the Jewish 'nose'.

Ps:....Especially da 'hooked' nose.

Got a lotta 'em in trouble vit 'ol Hitler tooooooooooooool. Imagine the WholeWideWorld went to war because ONE man didn't like the Jews 'hooked nose'.

Truth is stranger dan friction.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
Force Majeure

Sweden

#28238 Feb 6, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>You're so obtuse, Swedes servicing Nazis and Commies doesn't necessarily mandate an occupation. My point that I was attempting to make, unfortunately shot right over your head, seeing how you're a Dullard and all. Swedes just like servicing Nazis and Commies. It's a Euro trash thing that Americans don't understand, or at least I don't. Swedes are into totalitarian penis. <¦-o
You don't know very much about European history, I see.

Everything you have (or had and lost) we Europeans either gave it to you or provided you with the expertise with which to make it yourselves. The only exceptions might be tobacco, maize, fry bread and feathered bonnets.
Fatboy

Estonia

#28246 Feb 6, 2013
This bizarre video was released by North Korea's official Youtube channel Uriminzokkirihas and features a young North Korean dreaming of a nuclear attack on an American city.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Americans!Prepare yourselves to be blown away by the..well..high resolution and..."cough"...tech nical standard.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#28247 Feb 6, 2013
DENG wrote:
....AND HOMOSEXUALITY AND A.I.D.S. AND THE HOT DOG---U.S.A. INVENTIONS.
Not the hot dog, DENG, that is a German invention ..... "Frankfurter". But yes, HOMOSEXUALITY AND AIDS are certainly UNITED SNAKES INVENTIONS.

Thank you for reminding me DENG.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#28248 Feb 6, 2013
Fatboy wrote:
This bizarre video was released by North Korea's official Youtube channel Uriminzokkirihas and features a young North Korean dreaming of a nuclear attack on an American city.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Americans!Prepare yourselves to be blown away by the..well..high resolution and..."cough"...tech nical standard.
Oh tears of happiness! Good film! Excellent sound-track too! I wonder what city they'll nuke first? Chicago or L.A. would be good - dreadful cities with disgusting people and both far away enough from Europe so we won't get any fallout!

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#28249 Feb 6, 2013
Farce Manure wrote:
<quoted text>

HOMOSEXUALITY AND AIDS are certainly UNITED SNAKES INVENTIONS.
It appears you're very grateful to your little DUNG boyfriend, old old queen.

Tell me more of the prewar 'blockade' of Japan by the US Navy, Nelly. you were spinning quite a pile of bullsh¡t yesterday before you were cornered with another of you copious lies.

Come on, bitter old coot, open the floodgates!
Fatboy

Estonia

#28251 Feb 6, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh tears of happiness! Good film! Excellent sound-track too! I wonder what city they'll nuke first? Chicago or L.A. would be good - dreadful cities with disgusting people and both far away enough from Europe so we won't get any fallout!
Chicago?!That would mean no more Blackhawk games so that's a big NO-NO!!

With a little luck those clumsy and backward North Koreans would drop that steam-driven?:o) missile on Pyongyang.....and WHOOOPSY...the ONLY light in North Korea would be erased...
http://tizona.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/120...
DENG

Nanjing, China

#28253 Feb 6, 2013
Farce Manure wrote:
<quoted text>

"NORTH" KOREA UNDERSTANDS THE MURDERERS IN WASHINGTON D.C. IN PERFECT WAY.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
It appears you're very grateful to your little DUNG boyfriend, old old queenTell me more of the prewar 'blockade' of Japan by the US Navy, Nelly. you were spinning quite a pile of bullsh¡t yesterday before you were cornered with another of you copious lies.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#28255 Feb 6, 2013
AWW, THE SUPERBOWL, A TOTAL FAILURE IN ITS PRESENTATION.

IT WAS A GOOD WAY TO HIGHLIGHT THE UNITED STATES' GROWING THIRD-WORLD CHARACTERISTICS OF INFRASTRUCTURE DETERIORATION..

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#28256 Feb 6, 2013
DUNG wrote:
Farce Manure wrote:

Thank you for reminding me of the stench of DUNG.

NORTH KOREA UNDERSTANDS THE MURDERERS IN PYONGYANG IN PERFECT WAY.
<quoted text>
The North Koreans know starvation and cannibalism.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#28257 Feb 6, 2013
Farce Manure wrote:
<quoted text>

LOOKS LIKE OBAMA WILL MAKE A DRAMATIC TRIP TO "NORTH" KOREA TO SEE KIME JONG UN, YOW WANNA GO WIT???

AND SEE WHAT PARADISE LOOKS LIKE AND SPOT FOR THE NEW DELL COMPUTER FACTORY???
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
It appears you're very grateful to your little DUNG boyfriend, old old queen.
Tell me more of the prewar 'blockade' of Japan by the US Navy, Nelly. you were spinning quite a pile of bullsh¡t yesterday before you were cornered with another of you copious lies.
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#28259 Feb 6, 2013
Krack HeadForce Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
What? You have nothing to say the blockade of Japan?
It must suck to always be proven wrong...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Free CLASSIFIEDS | POST UNLIMITED FREE CLASSIFI... (Mar '16) 17 min gina5l 3
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 22 min swampmudd 2,733
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 31 min Bongo 119,228
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 1 hr Paul Scott 6,274
is god black or white? and why? (Oct '08) 3 hr Paul Scott 457
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr kent 679,242
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 4 hr xavier 4,112
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 hr VIKING EATS YOUR ... 982,143
More from around the web