American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country

“Never run from a fight.”

Since: Dec 06

Vista, Ca.

#28173 Feb 4, 2013
uidiotraceamakeworldpeace wrote:
<quoted text>aDD , INSULT TO INJURY tO aMERICANS! The US govt/US OIl multi-Conglomerate made a secret Pact with Suadi to Quadruple the price of Oil , so those Corrupted US leaders in power get receipt of the Profit and why you our American Slobs suffered , starving you our Lowly American fattie slobs, see you to fat for you own good, this increase you Food prices! WBHAHAHAHHHHAAA
One More The US Oil refineries double priced and not using money to build means you US Consumers pay more and increase your food prices at Supermarket and Car gas prices increases.
Another US oil conglomerates are selling to other nations means fewer Gas for you US sLOBS, MEANS HIGHER gAS PRICE AT PUMPS.
US Oil companies are selling OIl assets and oil Platforms to other nations as Asia region is unstable means High prices.
BWHAHHAHAHAAAAA And here you our US war mongers/soldier boys support our US corrupted leaders who profit the most and while you Subservient pauper US soldier boys die by 1000/per day in the Perpetual illicit/bad US overseas wars for plundering to make Rich get richer and you Poor Soldiers boys get poor and poorer and died a war idiot in a DIRTY graVE - FORGOTTEN! wbhahahhahaaaaa
What deal did the Europeans make where gasoline is almost twice as much?
Force Majeure

Sweden

#28174 Feb 4, 2013
A BED Pan wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate all Chinese and Japs and Koreans and all asians
You are such a racist dupe.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#28175 Feb 4, 2013
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong! The Soviets started out in Poland ...
You are incredibly stupid, Davey Boy. Poland was not a part of the Soviet Union. Do you know NOTHING at all?
Force Majeure

Sweden

#28176 Feb 4, 2013
Davey Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
How far is it from Tunisia to Berlin?
What difference does it make? Whether the American puzzy boys started out in Tunesia, Kansas City or even Potsdam they never made it to Berlin. It was ONLY the Soviet Union that reached Berlin. GOT IT?

Now put that pointed hat back on your head and go sit in the corner (face forward) for the rest of the week.

"How far is it from Tunisia to Berlin"! What a dunce!

Vista, Ca.

#28177 Feb 4, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
You are incredibly stupid, Davey Boy. Poland was not a part of the Soviet Union. Do you know NOTHING at all?
Come on. You can’t possibly be that ignorant or expect others to be.
Just in case you are.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_invasion_...

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#28178 Feb 4, 2013
Farce Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
You are such a racist dupe.
I see you've again run out of ideas.
Don't worry. Bitter old lying commie fossils are often that way, Nelly.

Vista, Ca.

#28179 Feb 4, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
What difference does it make? Whether the American puzzy boys started out in Tunesia, Kansas City or even Potsdam they never made it to Berlin. It was ONLY the Soviet Union that reached Berlin. GOT IT?
Now put that pointed hat back on your head and go sit in the corner (face forward) for the rest of the week.
"How far is it from Tunisia to Berlin"! What a dunce!
The Western Allies were never supposed to take Berlin because it was way inside the Soviet zone of occupation agreed upon at Yalta. The Soviets suffered more than a quarter of a million casualties taking Berlin while the Germans would probably have given it to the Western Allies rather than become captives of the Soviets.

You never answered the question-- why did the Soviets demand the Germans surrender to them again on May 8, 1945 and then celebrate VE day on May 9?

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#28180 Feb 4, 2013
Horse Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
Historical fact.
When Soviet soldiers crashed the gates of Berlin were the Americans already there? No. What about the Brits? Nope. The French? Not. The Soviets took Berlin, sacked the place, and got a signed Nazi surrender without the puzzy yankees even getting a whif of Berlin dust in the lungs. The Americans were still playing paddy-cake and jerking one another far from Berlin.
<quoted text>
The only reason the western allies got ashore in Normandy was because Hitler had the bulk of his Army and Luftwaffe on the Eastern Front, getting pulverised by the Soviet Army. And the only reason so many western allied soldiers were massacred in Normandy was because they chose the most difficult piece of property to invade so that even with the few men the Nazis had there it was like shooting fish in a barrel.
That, by the way, is why the western allies have claimed their part of fame during that war .... because they fought and died by the droves, not because they "won" the war. They didn't. The Soviet Union did. The western allies even went so far as to orchestrate a "mock surrender" after the Nazis had ALREADY surrenderd to the Soviet Union!
Now ...... what were you saying about "ignorance regarding historical facts"? You knew nothing about all of that so the "ignorance" card is in your deck - as well as the "joker".
<quoted text>
Now you do.
I threw the jokers out, you must have picked them up, to stick in your family picture album. <¦-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#28181 Feb 4, 2013
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on. You can’t possibly be that ignorant or expect others to be.
Just in case you are.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_invasion_...
OH, Horse Manure is!

Vista, Ca.

#28182 Feb 4, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>OH, Horse Manure is!
Like most “know-it-alls” he doesn’t know very much.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#28183 Feb 4, 2013
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
* The Western Allies were never supposed to take Berlin

* The Soviets suffered more than a quarter of a million casualties taking Berlin

* while the Germans would probably have given it to the Western Allies rather than become captives of the Soviets.
You are a deliberate clown, not worthy my time to educate you. You must be the most trite individual on all of Topix and I'll bet that your parents don't even invite you over for Christmas because all you do is try to talk their ears off.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#28184 Feb 4, 2013
6USA9 wrote:
<quoted text> I threw the jokers out, you must have picked them up, to stick in your family picture album. <¦-o
I guess that the law of averages predicted you'd finally say something really funny.

Don't let it go to your head.

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#28185 Feb 4, 2013
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
Like most “know-it-alls” he doesn’t know very much.
You're right and like I said before, you can always tell an old Swedish drag queen, you just can't tell he/she much.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#28186 Feb 4, 2013
Farce Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
all you do is try to talk their ears off.
...said the bitter little man who 'explained' WW2 in a nutshell.
courteous EUROphobe

Bangor, ME

#28188 Feb 4, 2013
Throughout the world, on any given day, a man, woman or child is likely to be displaced, tortured, killed or "disappeared", at the hands of governments or armed political groups. More often than not, the United States shares the blame."
Amnesty International For World Human Rights, in its annual report on U.S. military wars and human rights
some need disappearing

like al queda for instance...
courteous EUROphobe

Bangor, ME

#28189 Feb 4, 2013
<quoted text>aDD , INSULT TO INJURY tO aMERICANS! The US govt/US OIl multi-Conglomerate made a secret Pact with Suadi to Quadruple the price of Oil , so those Corrupted US leaders in power get receipt of the Profit and why you our American Slobs suffered , starving you our Lowly American fattie slobs, see you to fat for you own good, this increase you Food prices! WBHAHAHAHHHHAAA
One More The US Oil refineries double priced and not using money to build means you US Consumers pay more and increase your food prices at Supermarket and Car gas prices increases.
Another US oil conglomerates are selling to other nations means fewer Gas for you US sLOBS, MEANS HIGHER gAS PRICE AT PUMPS.
US Oil companies are selling OIl assets and oil Platforms to other nations as Asia region is unstable means High prices.
BWHAHHAHAHAAAAA And here you our US war mongers/soldier boys support our US corrupted leaders who profit the most and while you Subservient pauper US soldier boys die by 1000/per day in the Perpetual illicit/bad US overseas wars for plundering to make Rich get richer and you Poor Soldiers boys get poor and poorer and died a war idiot in a DIRTY graVE - FORGOTTEN! wbhahahhahaaaaa
Be Honest with me Doc Hypocrite...how much blood oil have you used today...be honest now..if u can
courteous EUROphobe

Bangor, ME

#28190 Feb 4, 2013
DENG wrote:
Senior Iranian official visiting Damascus says Israel will regret its aggression on Syria
WaPo- Saeed Jalili, the head of Iran's National Security Council, also says the Islamic world will not allow any attack against Syria. Comment?
ISRAEL WILL BE SLAMMED SOON
for the first raid into Syria a few years ago?? or for this latest raid into Syria? Slammed by who Deng? Certainly not China or Russia they have a record of inaction
UidiotRaceMakeWo rldPeACE

United States

#28191 Feb 4, 2013
courteous EUROphobe wrote:
<quoted text>some need disappearing
like al queda for instance...
And Sec oF State hillary Clinton even Said US created and even Funded Alqueda. So, little FiSHWIFE, WHAT YOU have to Say?

United States

#28192 Feb 4, 2013
courteous EUROphobe wrote:
<quoted text>Be Honest with me Doc Hypocrite...how much blood oil have you used today...be honest now..if u can
You our evil US warmongers are the infintely the Biggest World hypocrite. Ii don't USe blood Oil no more , gone Electric with Solar power station. but you our Us war mongers Oil/war-for-profiteers/NecoCon s ... are one who plunders, kills, Rape... causing dissension worldwide! Did you know International War crime Tribinal had tried Bushjr 7 co for War crimes agaisnt humanity, you next! BWHAHAHHAHAHAA

Forest Hills, NY

#28193 Feb 4, 2013
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
What deal did the Europeans make where gasoline is almost twice as much?
They been BAmbooooOOOOozled, dimwit!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Buck Crick 840,094
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min June VanDerMark 590,899
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 8 min truthandcommonsense 4,642
Ferahevler General Electric (0212) 299 15 34 – ... 11 min generalelectricser 1
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 11 min lovewithin 40,545
MASLAK (O2I2) 342 OO 24 ) GENERAL ELECTRIC Serv... 15 min generalelectricser 1
Bebek General Electric Servisi (O2I2) 342 OO 24... 20 min generalelectricser 1
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Jac 100,091
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Edthirty 271,411
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 7 hr Truths 612,220
More from around the web