American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country
_BobLoblah_

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#28097 Feb 3, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody believes your bullshit commie propaganda, DUNG. A million Chinese died today, from cardio pulmonary disease as a result of Beijing's hopelessly polluted air, that may take a thousand years to clean up. The world will soon punish China for crimes against the environment! <¦-o
04Feb13.....

.....da Chinks wanted to have their own beauty pagent to choose a Miss China to enter into Miss World.

Ps:....They couldn't find one.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
_BobLoblah_

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#28098 Feb 3, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text> YEP, that's about how long it took Russia, to withdrawal from the country of Georgia that it invaded, when the US AIR FORCE started putting boots on the ground. If Russia or China had a snowball's chance in hell of standing up to the United States in a conventional war, they already would have over Afghanistan and Iraq.
<¦-o
04Feb13.....

.....and during the '7 - Days War' in 1967,
the Egyptians and 'friends' proved just how
fast tanks could go in ' reverse'.

Ps:.....Just like all of them, including SodamnInsane (fight you Iraqiis and show them Western dogs what Iraqiis can do in times of battle), they give up without fighting. SodamnInsame crawled outta his hole with his pistol without firing a shot. Then he 'caved' and opened wide his filty mouth to have his teeth checked and with his schidt-for-brains he was thinking 'hmmmmm, this ain't too bad. They are gonna take care of 'ol Sadamn and maybe let 'ol Sadamn go back home to Tikrit with his hundreds of $$millions$$ of US of A dollars.

Little did this eeejit know dat he was being primed to be kept in good health so that his 'Own' people could put him on trial and give him what he deserved for ALL the stools he kicked out from beneath honest fathers, mothers, sons, daughters, uncles, aunts, grandparents.....and whoever else he caught in his insane MindSet.

Comes a Horseman and BobLoblah is his name.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
_BobLoblah_

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#28099 Feb 3, 2013
courteous EUROphobe wrote:
<quoted text>and smokers..smoking helps with apetite suppression..did you know there are more cigarette smokers in China than there are Americans..
350(~cough~cough~)million
street rats and cats are free,...and about that milk
SHIJIAZHUANG, China — A Chinese court on Thursday sentenced two men to death for their role in the production and sale of melamine-tainted milk that killed at least six children and made nearly 300,000 ill.
The severity of the punishments handed down in the closed-door but closely watched trial appeared to be a nod to grieving parents and an outraged public just before the biggest Chinese holiday of the year.
Several affected families were waiting outside the court in a gritty industrial city south of Beijing, demanding revenge, compensation and plain justice.
melamine is organic i suppose
04Feb13.....

.....'compensation'.....when it comes will be in da form
of $$ six $$ dollars cash.

Ps:...Two ( 2 ) months average wages....for da average Chink.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#28102 Feb 3, 2013
DUNG HEAP wrote:
SO HOW WILL IT BE EASY FOR THE ISRAELI AGENTS TO DRAG NANO-THERMITE INTO THE SUPERBOWL AS WAS DONE IN THE WORLD TRADE CENTER IN NEW YORK CITY???
Does perpetuating the subterfuge about the Jew, for your evil commie handlers make you feel patriotic, little slave?
<¦-o

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#28103 Feb 3, 2013
DUNG UNIT-WATERLESS BIDET wrote:
DUNG wrote:
DENG wrote:
TURN TO IRAN'S WEBSITE "PRESSTV" FOR THE LATEST PHOTOS OF DEAD, MAIMED AND WOUNDED U.S. TROOPS IN AFGHANISTAN ALL IN VIVID COLORS.
<quoted text>
YEP, A LOT OF CLOSEUPS OF DEAD U.S. TROOPS PHOTOS ON PRESSTV SO IT'S INTERESTING IF THERE ARE SOME TRAITORS IN THE U.S.???
<quoted text>
Does sucking fecal matter out of your exalted Emperor's oversized posterior, make you proud to be a commie slave? Do you aspire to become anything more than, the savage little barbarian you are?
<¦-o
_BobLoblah_

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#28104 Feb 3, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Does sucking fecal matter out of your exalted Emperor's oversized posterior, make you proud to be a commie slave? Do you aspire to become anything more than, the savage little barbarian you are?
<¦-o
04F3b13.....

.....'dingDung' and fellow Chinks are NOT educated and intelligent enough to unnerStan vot 'posterior' really means.

Ps:....ListenUP 'dungDing'...posterior means ya 'arseHole'.....ya know, the part of your lower extremities dat you squat down and aim into yer hole in da ground before ya gatter hit haul hup to toss on yer tomatoe patch.

....yer waterMelons sure grow big quickly vit dis stuff.

BobLoblah can tell by da smell dat your arse is BobLoblah's.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
Force Majeure

Sweden

#28105 Feb 3, 2013
6USA9 wrote:
<quoted text>I like handling cock and balls<¦-o
Did you get your handlers edited yet?

I think you should whack them off and be done with it. You already sqeek like a girl so no one will even notice the difference.

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#28106 Feb 3, 2013
Horse Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you get your handlers edited yet?
I think you should whack them off and be done with it. You already sqeek like a girl so no one will even notice the difference.
I can't understand what you're trying to say, with that big Kielbasa tickling your tonsils...
<¦-o
Force Majeure

Sweden

#28107 Feb 3, 2013
6USA9 wrote:
<quoted text>I can't understand what you're trying to say .....
.... because you've got a klobasso stuck so far down your throat that it's restricting the use of your eustachion tubes?
DENG

Nanjing, China

#28108 Feb 3, 2013
ed by Zabihullah Mujahid

TWO CHINOOK HELICOPTERS SHOT DOWN IN AFGHANISTAN JUST A COUPLE OF HOURS AGO AND THERE WERE NO SURVIVORS WHICH APPEARS TO HAVE HAMMERED-DEAD AT LEAST 60 U.S. TROOPS IN MINUTES

OF COURSE NOT: THE PENTAGON MAGGOT ZIONIST-JEW WILL NOT PAY THE WAGES TO THE U.S. TROOPS SHOT DOWN AND KILLED ON SUPERBOWL SUNDAY
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Nonsense from another bootlicker who isn't allowed by his masters to access the internet.

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#28109 Feb 3, 2013
Horse Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
.... because you've got a klobasso stuck so far down your throat that it's restricting the use of your eustachion tubes?
It appears that you're being violated, in bolth ends at the same time. CHOCOLATE FACE and Shits and runs are bringing it up your rear, while you spit shine DUNG'S *little* soldier's helmet and standing off to the side, dawning a gimp suit is Captain zerO. <¦-o
DENG

Nanjing, China

#28111 Feb 3, 2013
YEP, RUSSIA HAS TOTAL MILITARY SUPERIORITY IN ALL PHASES AND COULD DEFEAT THE UNITED STATES MILITARY IN 20 MINUTES TIME.
<quoted text>

CERTAINLY, IT'S STALINGRAD TODAY, AGAIN, YOU AND YOUR BUDDIES LIKE THE NFLFAGGOT WANT TO TRY ATTACKING STALINGRAD, AGAIN???
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text> YEP, that's about how long it took Russia, to withdrawal from the country of Georgia that it invaded, when the US AIR FORCE started putting boots on the ground. If Russia or China had a snowball's chance in hell of standing up to the United States in a conventional war, they already would have over Afghanistan and Iraq.
<¦-o
DENG

Nanjing, China

#28112 Feb 3, 2013
DENG wrote:

DENG wrote:

YEP, RUSSIA HAS TOTAL MILITARY SUPERIORITY IN ALL PHASES AND COULD DEFEAT THE UNITED STATES MILITARY IN 20 MINUTES TIME.

<quoted text>

STOP BABBLING: IT'S BEEN DETERMINED TO LET THE UNITED STATES ROT ON THE VINE AS IT LOOKS GOOD AS SUCH IN THE POST-USA HISTORY BOOKS

<quoted text>

YAZ, SYRIA IS PLANNED, BY FORCES BENT ON THE MILITARY DISTRUCTION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, AND SO FAR, ALL IS GOING ACCORDING TO THE PLAN
courteous EUROphobe wrote:
<quoted text>Yes!!! militarily superior!!! That's why they do nothing in Syria. Ecept realise the demise of ASSad an absolutely nothing abut Israels second raid into Syria in the last few years. Inferior russian systems did nothing to stop the magical mystical zionists the other day..
Israel's defence minister has indicated that his country was behind an air strike in Syria last week, in the first public comments from his government on the attack.
Ehud Barak on Sunday refrained from a direct confirmation as he brought the issue up at the Munich Security Conference in Germany.
"I cannot add anything to what you have read in the newspapers about what happened in Syria several days ago," Barak told participants.
But he added: "It's another proof that when we say something we mean it. We say that we don't think that it should be allowable to bring advanced weapon systems into Lebanon, the Hezbollah from Syria, when [Syrian President Bashar al-] Assad falls."
Dngster how much longer do you gve your hero ASad?
DENG

Nanjing, China

#28113 Feb 3, 2013
AND THERE'S NO WAGES FOR THE U.S. TROOPS SMACKED DEAD ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD--KILLED--ON SUPERBOWL SUNDAY

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#28116 Feb 3, 2013
DUNG wrote:
AND THERE'S NO WAGES FOR THE U.S. TROOPS SMACKED DEAD ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD--KILLED--ON SUPERBOWL SUNDAY
So what's the spread, Cousin It?

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#28117 Feb 3, 2013
DUNG FOR BRAINS wrote:
YEP, RUSSIA HAS TOTAL MILITARY SUPERIORITY IN ALL PHASES AND COULD DEFEAT THE UNITED STATES MILITARY IN 20 MINUTES TIME.
<quoted text>
CERTAINLY, IT'S STALINGRAD TODAY, AGAIN, YOU AND YOUR BUDDIES LIKE THE NFLFAGGOT WANT TO TRY ATTACKING STALINGRAD, AGAIN???
<quoted text>
That was Germany that attacked Stalingrad, stilted little troll face. Germany would have defeated the Soviet Union, had it not been for American industry backing up the Russians. But a little bum licking fecal sucker like you, only knows what his commie slave masters tell him. That is the life communism has relegated you too, the life of a savage little barbarian.
<¦-o
Force Majeure

Sweden

#28118 Feb 3, 2013
6USA9 wrote:
<quoted text>Germany would have defeated the Soviet Union, had it not been for American .....
American what?

The Soviets won WW II single-handedly despite the Americans holding them back with inferior tanks and waiting in the UK for the Soviet Union to break Hitler's back. It was determined Soviet Union men and women, and the Russian tanks that won the war. The Aemrican puzzy boys were nowhere near Berlin when the Soviet Army stormed Berlin and won the war.

Stop blowing yourself with that 69 pretzel stuff and get yourself a realisitc history book, Bungo, and learn some facts for the first time in your life.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#28119 Feb 3, 2013
Farce Manure wrote:
<quoted text>

The Soviets won WW II single-handedly despite the Americans holding them back with inferior tanks and waiting in the UK for the Soviet Union to break Hitler's back. It was determined Soviet Union men and women, and the Russian tanks that won the war. The Aemrican puzzy boys were nowhere near
'single-handedly'
From where did you get this pile of historical claptrap, Nelly?
Is DUNG giving you history lessons again?

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#28120 Feb 3, 2013
Horse Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
American what?
The Soviets won WW II single-handedly despite the Americans holding them back with inferior tanks and waiting in the UK for the Soviet Union to break Hitler's back. It was determined Soviet Union men and women, and the Russian tanks that won the war. The Aemrican puzzy boys were nowhere near Berlin when the Soviet Army stormed Berlin and won the war.
Stop blowing yourself with that 69 pretzel stuff and get yourself a realisitc history book, Bungo, and learn some facts for the first time in your life.
You're ignorance regarding historical facts is outstanding. You're testament to the old adage, you can always tell an old Swedish drag queen, you just can't tell he/she much...
<¦-o
Fatboy

Estonia

#28121 Feb 3, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody believes your bullshit commie propaganda, DUNG. A million Chinese died today, from cardio pulmonary disease as a result of Beijing's hopelessly polluted air, that may take a thousand years to clean up. The world will soon punish China for crimes against the environment! <¦-o
1USA1....have you ever wondered....WHAT IF!!....DUNGbreath would have been this Walt Disney character...


Where would DENGsters tip of the nose be located?
Judging by his posts...perhaps the MOON?!:o)

Take Care and Goodnight!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 24 min UMAKEWORLDPEACEUI... 124,304
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 45 min democrat destroyer 8,229
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr hojo ono 682,149
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr Huh 982,466
Being alone stinks so bad...that even God........ 5 hr Doctor REALITY 2
Gay Sex in Houston (Apr '15) 7 hr John j 18
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 9 hr onemale 286,505
More from around the web