DENG

Nanjing, China

#27962 Feb 1, 2013
idiot wrote:
ADD! Uuse US war Blockades, is really US act of War on japs first , and forced JApan but had no choice but to war with the US to open oil and trade route to other nations in SE Asia .

SO'S WHAT CHA THINK, WILL YOUR TEL AVIV TERRRORIIST PALS BLOW UP THE SUPERBOWL???
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
'forced JApan but had no choice but to war with the US to open oil '
So the Japanese were justified for Pearl Harbor because they needed oil. Somalian?

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#27963 Feb 1, 2013
DuNG wrote:
the

OF COURSE, YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT FREEDON, ONLY THE FREEDOM GIVEN TO THE AMERICA PEOPLE TO DO WHAT THEY ARE TOLD TO DO.
<quoted text>
By US standards, I'm hardly a wealthy man, but as soon as weather permits, I'm taking the time off with my new vehicle and boat to one of huge lakes to do some fishing.

I chose the optional premium car audio system because rock and roll is most effective LOUD. Was that a good choice, little communist minion?

No one will check my travel papers, slave, and my girlfriend looks just great in a bikini. You may now kiss my running dog capitalist ass, OK?
DENG

Nanjing, China

#27964 Feb 1, 2013
to

YAZ, THE WORLD KNOWS HISTORY, AS OF NOW, THE WASHINGTON D.C. MAGGOTS ARE PREOCCUPIED WITH AFRICA, BUT SOON, THE PROPAGANDA ORGANS WILL START TO DEMONIZE RUSSIA--THEN ATTACK--AND THAT MEANS, THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA GOES UP IN A CLOUD OF RADIOACTIVE SMOKE.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
'forced JApan but had no choice but to war with the US to open oil '
So the Japanese were justified for Pearl Harbor because they needed oil. Somalian?
DENG

Nanjing, China

#27965 Feb 1, 2013
DENG wrote:

cowboy wrote:

<quoted text>

Dave....Do what I do and ignore the Swedish fake Vietnam vet...Hell, sometimes I think my 5 yo niece is more intelligent than Annie and his "Sock puppets'(Actually, she IS more intelligent than Annie Krack Head is).

YEP, HISTORY MOVES, LIKE TIME, AND THE UNITED STATES'S DAY IN THE SUN, 1945 TO 1980, IS OVER. IT, THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA ENONOMIC PHILOSOPHY CANNOT REFORM--IMPOSSIBLE--AND HAS TO MOVE TO A HIGHER LEVEL OF FREEDOM AND DEMOCRACY, WHICH IT CANNOT DO, BECAUSE THE THINKING IS CONSTIPATED BY A FINANCIAL OLIGOPOLY THERE THAT CONTROLS EVERYTHING INCLUDING IDEAS; CHANGE IS IMPOSSIBLE IN THE UNITED STATES AND THE ONLY CHANGE IT CAN USE IS WAR, AND IT WILL BE DEFEATED IN THE NEXT WORLD WAR, WHICH IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER.

<quoted text>

YEP, IN THE COMING WORLD WAR, THE UNITED STATES ZIONIST NAZI MAGGOTS WILL FIGHT TO THE LAST MAN, WOMAN AND CHILD.
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
"I do not know how the Third World War will be fought but I can tell you what they will use in the Fourth - rocks!"

USA

#27966 Feb 1, 2013
DUNG wrote:
SO'S WHAT CHA THINK, WILL YOUR TEL AVIV TERRRORIIST PALS BLOW UP THE SUPERBOWL???
<quoted text>
Only if Baltimore doesn't cover the spread, ignorant fool.

Did your oppressive government fill you with such optimism, slave?
It's obvious you haven't a future in writing advertising copy, little lackey, so practice deep sphincter kissing for your political overlords.

It's your only chance to get ahead.

USA

#27967 Feb 1, 2013
DUNG wrote:
the

OF COURSE, YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT FREEDON, ONLY THE FREEDOM GIVEN TO THE AMERICA PEOPLE TO DO WHAT THEY ARE TOLD TO DO.
<quoted text>
So tell me, little slave- why does your government prohibit you from viewing the internet? Are they afraid?

Are YOU afraid to question their authority, fool?

USA

#27969 Feb 1, 2013
DUNG wrote:
to

THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA GOES UP IN A CLOUD OF RADIOACTIVE SMOKE.
<quoted text>
Did your propaganda overseers tell you the future, minion?

At least I enjoy laughing at your wooden posts, imbecile.

USA

#27970 Feb 1, 2013
DUNG wrote:
DENG wrote:
T CANNOT DO, BECAUSE THE THINKING IS CONSTIPATED BY A FINANCIAL OLIGOPOLY THERE THAT CONTROLS EVERYTHING INCLUDING IDEAS; CHANGE IS IMPOSSIBLE IN THE UNITED STATES AND THE ONLY CHANGE IT CAN USE IS WAR, AND IT WILL BE DEFEATED IN THE NEXT WORLD WAR, WHICH IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER.
<quoted text>
YEP, IN THE COMING WORLD WAR, THE UNITED STATES ZIONIST NAZI MAGGOTS WILL FIGHT TO THE LAST MAN, WOMAN AND CHILD.
<quoted text>
Is this the sort of LOUD ponderous speech making heard at one of your many public beheadings, servant of the communist state?

My gawd but you people are a snore! You haven't the slightest notion of your audience, do you?

Hilarious!
Force Majeure

Sweden

#27971 Feb 1, 2013
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
My Dad ... loved to argue and would sometimes make the most absurd statements just to start one.
Like father, like son. I'll bet he's the one who told you it was the Soviet Union who fire-bombed Dresden and you're sticking to it ..... no matter what!

“Never run from a fight.”

Since: Dec 06

Vista, Ca.

#27972 Feb 1, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
That idiotic Somalian is full of contradictions, isn't he?
Not really. He has only one message “blame America first, last and only”. In order to do that, he has to be a liar, a fraud, a cheat, and a hypocrite and he has been very consistent at that.

Vista, Ca.

#27973 Feb 1, 2013
DENG wrote:
DENG wrote:
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Dave....Do what I do and ignore the Swedish fake Vietnam vet...Hell, sometimes I think my 5 yo niece is more intelligent than Annie and his "Sock puppets'(Actually, she IS more intelligent than Annie Krack Head is).
YEP, HISTORY MOVES, LIKE TIME, AND THE UNITED STATES'S DAY IN THE SUN, 1945 TO 1980, IS OVER. IT, THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA ENONOMIC PHILOSOPHY CANNOT REFORM--IMPOSSIBLE--AND HAS TO MOVE TO A HIGHER LEVEL OF FREEDOM AND DEMOCRACY, WHICH IT CANNOT DO, BECAUSE THE THINKING IS CONSTIPATED BY A FINANCIAL OLIGOPOLY THERE THAT CONTROLS EVERYTHING INCLUDING IDEAS; CHANGE IS IMPOSSIBLE IN THE UNITED STATES AND THE ONLY CHANGE IT CAN USE IS WAR, AND IT WILL BE DEFEATED IN THE NEXT WORLD WAR, WHICH IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER.
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
In an automated high tech war, the bombs and missiles will still be falling long after both sides have been destroyed. The war could last the whole day.

USA

#27974 Feb 1, 2013
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
In an automated high tech war, the bombs and missiles will still be falling long after both sides have been destroyed. The war could last the whole day.
That's the sort of thought that makes those people smile in anticipation.
Oppressed communist life is cheap there.

Vista, Ca.

#27975 Feb 1, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Like father, like son. I'll bet he's the one who told you it was the Soviet Union who fire-bombed Dresden and you're sticking to it ..... no matter what!
My dad would never have said anything that ridiculous because he knew it wouldn’t provoke an argument, only laughter.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#27976 Feb 1, 2013
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
My dad would never have said anything that ridiculous because he knew it wouldn’t provoke an argument, only laughter.
You definitely provoke laughter alright, Davey Boy.
Hit And Run

Oklahoma City, OK

#27977 Feb 1, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't argue with morons concerning their addled fairy tales, hayseed.
the fact is you can not prove me wrong.
Hit And Run

Oklahoma City, OK

#27978 Feb 1, 2013
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
He's just exited, tomorrow is the first so he gets his Govt. check so he go to town and drink it up, then sit "Indian style" and lay in the gutter.
I have news for you sucker I have never been on any assistance of any kind I work for a living.And i will never even file for s.s. because i have a 401 k that i will live off of when im to old to work......but it being the first you might be able to get you a crack rock or a sack of weed.....
Hit And Run

Oklahoma City, OK

#27979 Feb 1, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
You definitely provoke laughter alright, Davey Boy.
I don't know what to think of dave I will say he is on a different level than the others.....for ricky aka usa or whoever he is posting as all they do is cuss people no debate just sticks and stones ....I don't think they have ever said anything with one hint of inelegance.

USA

#27980 Feb 1, 2013
SHit And Runs wrote:
<quoted text>the fact is you can not prove me wrong.
Who would actually even READ your stupefyingly dumb quasi-religious ramblings anyway, hick?

My GAWD you're a stupid rube.

USA

#27981 Feb 1, 2013
Hit And Run wrote:
<quoted text>I have news for you sucker I have never been on any assistance of any kind I work for a living.And i will never even file for s.s. because i have a 401 k that i will live off of when im to old to work......but it being the first you might be able to get you a crack rock or a sack of weed.....
Yeah right, welfare boy.
Hit And Run

Oklahoma City, OK

#27983 Feb 1, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah right, welfare boy.
Here is the deal you say nothing but insults I don't have time for your stupidity you lack common sense you lack logic you have the I.Q.Of a third grader.

You are just flat worthless...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 min Preteen girl 604,855
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min New Age Spiritual... 559,088
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Stilgar Fifrawi 774,279
Obamacare: the thievin' 'hyenna' of healthcare ... 4 min Doctor REALITY 1
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 9 min RiccardoFire 37,802
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 15 min arabian 5,502
SMOKING: One of the dumbest - deadliest human h... 19 min nature guy1172 34
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 28 min WildWeirdWillie 175,578
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr waaasssuuup 441,759
More from around the web