“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#27937 Jan 31, 2013
DUNG wrote:
SO, IT'S OBVIOUS YOU'R AN ISRAEL FIFTH COLUMNIST IN THE UNITED STATES, PROUD OF IT???
<quoted text>
It's obvious you're just an ignorant student assigned to dumping dull propaganda onto Topix. Why are you prohibited by your government from seeing the internet?
DENG

Nanjing, China

#27938 Jan 31, 2013
SO, IT'S OBVIOUS YOU'R AN ISRAEL FIFTH COLUMNIST IN THE UNITED STATES, PROUD OF IT???

COME NOW, SAY SOMETHING GOO D ABOUT ISRA EL???
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
It's obvious you're just an ignorant student assigned to dumping dull propaganda onto Topix. Why are you prohibited by your government from seeing the internet?

USA

#27939 Jan 31, 2013
DUNG wrote:
COME NOW, SAY SOMETHING GOO D ABOUT MY FAT MOTHER???
<quoted text>
Tell me again how Kim Jong-il is a medical doctor, slavish fool.

Your English is terrible.
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#27940 Jan 31, 2013
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
This is what I wrote. Try reading it again with your glasses on.
Germany and Japan declared war on us! If you want to include all the atrocities that went on in 1945 then why not include the invasion of Germany, the raping of German women by the Soviets, or the firebombing of Dresden. We were killing Germans and Japs as fast as we possibly could. We warned the Japanese what would happen if they refused to surrender. Even after Hiroshima, they refused to surrender. Some Japanese troops were killing Chinese and Filipino civilians even after the emperor called on them to stop fighting. The Japanese had plans to kill all American POWs once Japan was invaded. The Japanese asked for and practiced "total war" and in the end, that is what they got! BTW-nobody can comprehend the gibberish of your posts. Learn English!(8 hrs ago | post #27733)
Notice the use of the word "we" and the sentence "We were killing Germans and Japs as fast as we possibly could." (23 hrs ago | post #27802)
It was also the Western Allies that first invaded Germany. If the Allies went into a German town and ran into any resistance, they simply backed out and shelled the town with no regard to civilian casualties. The Soviets were far more brutal. Not once did I say or imply that the Soviets firebombed Dresden. In fact anyone that knew even a little about WW2 would know that it was the British and Americans that did 90% of the bombing of Germany which would have included the most horrific one—Dresden.
BTW—The Japanese did sign the terms for unconditional surrender and MacArthur made Hirohito his bitch.
Dave....Do what I do and ignore the Swedish fake Vietnam vet...Hell, sometimes I think my 5 yo niece is more intelligent than Annie and his "Sock puppets'(Actually, she IS more intelligent than Annie Krack Head is).
DENG

Nanjing, China

#27942 Jan 31, 2013
Foreign invaders sustain heavy losses in Maiwand

KANDAHAR, Jan. 30 – Reports arriving from Band Taimoor region of Maiwand district say that on Tuesday morning, dozens of foreign invaders airdropped by helicopters entered a booby trapped compound in Barang area where Mujahideen triggered explosives on the enemy with a remote control, killing and wounding several invaders that were later medivaced by 3 helicopters.

After the explosion, tens of tanks arrived at the scene from Nahr Siraj’s Maktab outpost, one of which was later blown apart by another IED later afternoon time in Joman Manda area, killing all the invaders onboard however the exact numbers are not known. Reported by Qari Muhammad Yousuf Ahmadi

ABOUT 50 U.S. TROOPS KILLED IN AFGHAN IN JUST THIS ONE INCIDENT, JANUARY 30, 2013

TENS-OF-THOUSANDS OF U.S. TROOPS HAVE BEEN BUTCHERED IN AFGHANISTAN
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#27943 Jan 31, 2013
DuNG wrote:
Foreign invaders sustain heavy losses in Maiwand
KANDAHAR, Jan. 30 – Reports arriving from Band Taimoor region of Maiwand district say that on Tuesday morning, dozens of foreign invaders airdropped by helicopters entered a booby trapped compound in Barang area where Mujahideen triggered explosives on the enemy with a remote control, killing and wounding several invaders that were later medivaced by 3 helicopters.
After the explosion, tens of tanks arrived at the scene from Nahr Siraj’s Maktab outpost, one of which was later blown apart by another IED later afternoon time in Joman Manda area, killing all the invaders onboard however the exact numbers are not known. Reported by Qari Muhammad Yousuf Ahmadi
ABOUT 50 U.S. TROOPS KILLED IN AFGHAN IN JUST THIS ONE INCIDENT, JANUARY 30, 2013
TENS-OF-THOUSANDS OF U.S. TROOPS HAVE BEEN BUTCHERED IN AFGHANISTAN
Blah blah, friggin' Blah....STFU "Nork".
Force Majeure

Sweden

#27944 Jan 31, 2013
A BED Pan wrote:
<quoted text>
I know nothing but propaganda and the lies I make up to fill in the gaps.
Perhaps you'll grow out of it once you've gained a bit of experience in life, Bed Pan.
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
I’m not the one looking like an idiot.
Well, claiming that it was the Soviet Union who fire-bombed Dresden doesn't exactly make you look smart, Davey Boy. Next you'll be telling us that Iran Air Flight 655 scuttled itself.
UidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#27946 Jan 31, 2013
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
Japan did attack the US first because it wanted a preemptive strike that would take us 3 or 4 years to recover from and by that time they had hoped to have established an impenetrable Asian empire complete with all its raw materials.
And your answer to that is “WE MADE JAPAN ATTACK US” as if it didn’t have a choice. You are a moron!
Obviously we don’t care whether countries vote with us on sanctions against Cuba because out of those 179 that didn’t agree with us we have alliances with at least 100. I doubt we agree 100% with any of our allies and we don’t expect them to join us on every issue. The people that hate the US the most are simplistic left-wing loons such as you that equate big and strong with wrong and evil. The only way to placate such an attitude is to become weak, helpless and needy. I don’t care if you spend the rest of your miserable life “blaming America first, last and only. I will rejoice in the fact that we had the strength and the courage to end European imperialism, defeat fascism and the equally oppressive communism.
US Blockade on Japan's Oil route, need to run thier industries; Japs people starved because US actions.

As to 179 nations support Cuba, only 4 allies supported the USA not 100 you talking about . Look you so underedacated.

U.S. Department of State

The United States' State Department recognizes 195 independent countries around the world. Their list of 195 countries reflects the political agenda of the United States of America and its allies. Missing from the State Department's list is one entity that may or may not be considered a country, depending on who you talk to.

=====
total 216 countries , see link http://www.worldatlas.com/nations.htm

United States

#27947 Jan 31, 2013
ADD! US blockade of Japan's trade route for Oil ,as japs industries can't run without the Petro and other commodities , as Island have no raw resources its own and depends on other nations for raw commodities , japs people starved at home because US war Blockades, is really US act of War on japs first , and forced JApan but had no choice but to war with the US to open oil and trade route to other nations in SE Asia .

United States

#27948 Feb 1, 2013
To biggest US war mongering Imbeciles POster Here it is

Post no #27872
Yesterday

Correction - missing piece

" AMerican policymakers, setting themselves up as guardians of the world system, are more inclined than ever to simply disregard international laws and conventions if they get in the way of unrivaled military supremacy. Every instance of U.S. armed intervention ... represents a flagrant violation of regional treaties and laws, not to mention the UN Charter itself, which explicitly prohibits military attacks against sovereign nations - for example, Grenada, Nicaragua, Haiti, Panama, Serbia, and Iraq... In any event, the U.S. has consistently shown its contempt for international bodies, agreements, and procedures that might conflict with its hegemonic aspirations."
Carl Boggs
Force Majeure

Sweden

#27949 Feb 1, 2013
UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
US blockade of Japan's trade route for Oil ,as japs industries can't run without the Petro and other commodities , as Island have no raw resources its own and depends on other nations for raw commodities , japs people starved at home because US war Blockades, is really US act of War on japs first , and forced JApan but had no choice but to war with the US to open oil and trade route to other nations in SE Asia .
TRUE.
<quoted text>
As to 179 nations support Cuba, only 4 allies supported the USA
Probably TRUE.

Good work, UIdiotRace!

United States

#27950 Feb 1, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
TRUE.
<quoted text>
Probably TRUE.
Good work, UIdiotRace!
TKU !

Here another!

Incorporation is not good enough and nor effective in protecting ones Assets, and the Sarbox Act, the US macroeconomic global wars ... as this have imoact more and more This pass couple years on the AMerican Affluent class as many leaving the Militaristic US (all Right Wing fault ) for better pastures, and to the renouncing thier US citizenship...
ADD insult to Injury for the US dysfunctional USCIS policy also have graVe Impact on Professional Immigrants(From China, india...) these are one with Science/Tech background/ Entrepreuners,as millions disenchanted with US treating them as secondary class people and they going home in droves , these Professional Immigrants are closing Companies, and result in no more/fewer Spinoff of Immigrant high tech companies and means no US Technical MAnufacturing Startup... going home because of US Racism, glass Ceiling, US marketing innocence Immigrants as terrorists, US wars on their nation, the US violence and crime, corrupted/gready US leaders etc., most due to the US Right wings fault that bankrupted America financially and Morally , this past few decades you war mongering US radical right wing imbeciles with your US war machimes... had give bad name in world community , they see US as untrustworthy = already 179 nations had giving US the big middle finger.
U radical right wing US NeoCons, Right WING rADIO sHOCk Jocks, right Wing Christain coalition, Us military Industrail Complex... in few decades had bankrupted US financially and morally, and had incited growth and rollback enemies worldwide because of our Militaristic US Imperialism had ruined many nations.
There goes the country. PAradoxically Ironic! Cry or laugh? you know me! MWBHAHAHAHAHHAHAAA You should be ashame of yourself you Anti-American, Anti-Immigrants, Anti-world, Anti-peace, Anti-civil liberty, Anti-human rights, Anti-humanity, Anti-social, Anti-moral... ON AND ON You worst than liberals!
BWHHAHAHHAHHHAaaa So, what you say CONservatives, i forgot very few exist, you are the lowly war mongering NEo-conservative and/or NEo- MAltusians fruitcakes
Sorry , i'm not a liberal... US is dying!

“Never run from a fight.”

Since: Dec 06

Vista, Ca.

#27951 Feb 1, 2013
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Dave....Do what I do and ignore the Swedish fake Vietnam vet...Hell, sometimes I think my 5 yo niece is more intelligent than Annie and his "Sock puppets'(Actually, she IS more intelligent than Annie Krack Head is).
I know DUNG, Idiot and Annie are just trolls posting bullshit. To me political and historic arguments are entertaining. My Dad was a great guy, but he loved to argue and would sometimes make the most absurd statements just to start one. No matter how heated or long the argument became we always ended up laughing. I’ve been on Topix since 2006 and never seen anyone change their opinion so I know I’m not going to convince them they are wrong, but I do enjoy posting the facts that counter their crap.

Vista, Ca.

#27952 Feb 1, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you'll grow out of it once you've gained a bit of experience in life, Bed Pan.
<quoted text>
Well, claiming that it was the Soviet Union who fire-bombed Dresden doesn't exactly make you look smart, Davey Boy. Next you'll be telling us that Iran Air Flight 655 scuttled itself.
This is what I wrote. Try reading it again with your glasses on.

"Germany and Japan declared war on us! If you want to include all the atrocities that went on in 1945 then why not include the invasion of Germany, the raping of German women by the Soviets, or the firebombing of Dresden. We were killing Germans and Japs as fast as we possibly could. We warned the Japanese what would happen if they refused to surrender. Even after Hiroshima, they refused to surrender. Some Japanese troops were killing Chinese and Filipino civilians even after the emperor called on them to stop fighting. The Japanese had plans to kill all American POWs once Japan was invaded. The Japanese asked for and practiced "total war" and in the end, that is what they got! BTW-nobody can comprehend the gibberish of your posts. Learn English.

I realize English is not your primary language so let me break it down for you.

“Germany and Japan declared war on us.” The US was the only country Hitler officially declared war on.

“If you want to include all the atrocities that went on in 1945 then why not include the invasion of Germany, the raping of German women by the Soviets, or the firebombing of Dresden.”—commas are used to separate and include a list of items. In this case the list was of items of “ALL THE ATROCITIES THAT WENT ON IN 1945”.

“why not include the invasion of Germany”—the Western Allies were the first to invade Germany and in fact were all the way to Czechoslovakia before the war ended.

“the raping of German women by the Soviets”—this was another atrocity that occurred in 1945.

“or the firebombing of Dresden”—another atrocity that happened.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#27953 Feb 1, 2013
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>

YEP, HISTORY MOVES, LIKE TIME, AND THE UNITED STATES'S DAY IN THE SUN, 1945 TO 1980, IS OVER. IT, THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA ENONOMIC PHILOSOPHY CANNOT REFORM--IMPOSSIBLE--AND HAS TO MOVE TO A HIGHER LEVEL OF FREEDOM AND DEMOCRACY, WHICH IT CANNOT DO, BECAUSE THE THINKING IS CONSTIPATED BY A FINANCIAL OLIGOPOLY THERE THAT CONTROLS EVERYTHING INCLUDING IDEAS; CHANGE IS IMPOSSIBLE IN THE UNITED STATES AND THE ONLY CHANGE IT CAN USE IS WAR, AND IT WILL BE DEFEATED IN THE NEXT WORLD WAR, WHICH IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER.
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
I know DUNG, Idiot and Annie are just trolls posting bullshit. To me political and historic arguments are entertaining. My Dad was a great guy, but he loved to argue and would sometimes make the most absurd statements just to start one. No matter how heated or long the argument became we always ended up laughing. I’ve been on Topix since 2006 and never seen anyone change their opinion so I know I’m not going to convince them they are wrong, but I do enjoy posting the facts that counter their crap.

Vista, Ca.

#27954 Feb 1, 2013
<quoted text>US Blockade on Japan's Oil route, need to run thier industries; Japs people starved because US actions.
As to 179 nations support Cuba, only 4 allies supported the USA not 100 you talking about . Look you so underedacated.
U.S. Department of State
The United States' State Department recognizes 195 independent countries around the world. Their list of 195 countries reflects the political agenda of the United States of America and its allies. Missing from the State Department's list is one entity that may or may not be considered a country, depending on who you talk to.
=====
total 216 countries , see link http://www.worldatlas.com/nations.htm
Japan had a choice. It could have withdrawn from China and the Tripartite Pact and we would have lifted the embargo; it could have tried to continue its war in China with Chinese oil and raw materials from Manchuria; it could have tried to procure oil from another source or it could go to war with the US. It chose war and war is what it got.

Search for the US in the following and then search for Cuba.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_military...

USA

#27957 Feb 1, 2013
idiot wrote:
ADD! Uuse US war Blockades, is really US act of War on japs first , and forced JApan but had no choice but to war with the US to open oil and trade route to other nations in SE Asia .
'forced JApan but had no choice but to war with the US to open oil '

So the Japanese were justified for Pearl Harbor because they needed oil. Somalian?

USA

#27958 Feb 1, 2013
DUNG wrote:
O MOVE TO A HIGHER LEVEL OF FREEDOM AND DEMOCRACY, WHICH IT CANNOT DO, BECAUSE THE THINKING IS CONSTIPATED BY A FINANCIAL OLIGOPOLY THERE THAT CONTROLS EVERYTHING INCLUDING IDEAS; CHANGE IS IMPOSSIBLE IN THE UNITED STATES AND THE ONLY CHANGE IT CAN USE IS WAR, AND IT WILL BE DEFEATED IN THE NEXT WORLD WAR, WHICH IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER.
<quoted text>
You people really know how to bang out the hooks, don't you?

You need a dose of rock and roll and a beer, closet homo.

USA

#27959 Feb 1, 2013
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
Japan had a choice. It could have withdrawn from China and the Tripartite Pact and we would have lifted the embargo; it could have tried to continue its war in China with Chinese oil and raw materials from Manchuria; it could have tried to procure oil from another source or it could go to war with the US. It chose war and war is what it got.
Search for the US in the following and then search for Cuba.
List_of_military_alliances
That idiotic Somalian is full of contradictions, isn't he?

Vista, Ca.

#27960 Feb 1, 2013
DENG wrote:
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
YEP, HISTORY MOVES, LIKE TIME, AND THE UNITED STATES'S DAY IN THE SUN, 1945 TO 1980, IS OVER. IT, THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA ENONOMIC PHILOSOPHY CANNOT REFORM--IMPOSSIBLE--AND HAS TO MOVE TO A HIGHER LEVEL OF FREEDOM AND DEMOCRACY, WHICH IT CANNOT DO, BECAUSE THE THINKING IS CONSTIPATED BY A FINANCIAL OLIGOPOLY THERE THAT CONTROLS EVERYTHING INCLUDING IDEAS; CHANGE IS IMPOSSIBLE IN THE UNITED STATES AND THE ONLY CHANGE IT CAN USE IS WAR, AND IT WILL BE DEFEATED IN THE NEXT WORLD WAR, WHICH IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER.
<quoted text>
"I do not know how the Third World War will be fought but I can tell you what they will use in the Fourth - rocks!"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
disturbing the priest 5 min pusherman_ 1
What Your Church Won't Tell You by Dave and Gar... (Apr '10) 12 min dirty white boy- 33,054
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 15 min dirty white boy- 740,720
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 29 min truth 543,289
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 42 min Rosa_Winkel 441,344
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 47 min Rosa_Winkel 95,562
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 47 min HipGnosis 173,909
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 49 min Rosa_Winkel 227,992
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 9 hr Joana 158

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••