DENG

Nanjing, China

#27921 Jan 31, 2013
Horse Manure wrote:

<quoted text>

Get back into the wheat fields and mind your own business.

WHAT YA THINK, CLEAN UP AMERICA, DEPORT ALL THE HOMOSEXUALS FROM SAN FRANCISCO AND TURN THE CITY INTO A MODEL FOR THE KIDS???
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>What's a matter? Having a spat with one of your gay friends I see. <¦-o

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#27922 Jan 31, 2013
DUNG wrote:
I LOVE ALL THE HOMOSEXUALS FROM SAN FRANCISCO AND TURN THE CITY INTO A MODEL FOR THE KIDS???
<quoted text>
You people seem to be obsessed with homosexuality. Why is that?

USA

#27923 Jan 31, 2013
DUNG wrote:
YEP, THE WASHINGTON D.C. CRIMINALS COULD BE GONE THIS WEEK ALONG WITH THE TOPIX TURD MAN
THE ZIONIST RACIST SHILL
<quoted text>
You must be running out of material, propaganda boy.
Hit And Run

Stillwater, OK

#27924 Jan 31, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>How does it feel to know, that Islam is your one way ticket straight to Hell, you lowly dog. You'll never bask in God's glory, little Muslim pig. <¦-o
And here I prove prove you are a brainwashed Idiot .

you worship a god....

The creator is Yahweh he is your heavenly father. Man made him a god by changing his name.That's right The words lord and god baal were added to his name because the divine reverence of his name was believed to be to holy to be spoken. I am not A Muslim I am one of the very few who understand how and why you are so brainwashed.And lead into a life of god worship your god very well could be satan ....now here in front of everyone mr smart ass prove me wrong. and the fact that the Vatican is the woman who sits on seven hills named after seven different gods and is the beast And has changed the sabbath the laws the feast days for pagan holidays that you keep.I am not apart of this world and you are.you follow satan and are to brainwashed to even know it....And yes the united states is the evil beastly system that is full of evil and lead by satan and most of your secret society's worship satan skull and bones Illuminati the bohemian club.And we are the new Babylon. you will follow the beast. but they will cut my head off....... because i will not worship your man made god.And before you say it Yahweh is not A translation.

USA

#27925 Jan 31, 2013
SHits And Runs wrote:
<quoted text>And here I prove prove you are a brainwashed Idiot .
pagan holidays that you keep.I am not apart of this world and you are.you follow satan and are to brainwashed to even know it....And yes the united states is the evil beastly system that is full of evil and lead by satan and most of your secret society's worship satan skull and bones Illuminati the bohemian club.And we are the new Babylon. you will follow the beast. but they will cut my head off....... because i will not worship your man made god.And before you say it Yahweh is not A translation.
Nice paranoid sermon, hillbilly. Do you preach that crap at the Church of the Snake Handlers?
Hit And Run

Stillwater, OK

#27926 Jan 31, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice paranoid sermon, hillbilly. Do you preach that crap at the Church of the Snake Handlers?
No But you can pick one up....

I figured you would be spending night and day trying to prove me wrong Save your self the time you can not.

USA

#27927 Jan 31, 2013
SHits And Runs wrote:
<quoted text>No But you can pick one up....
I figured you would be spending night and day trying to prove me wrong Save your self the time you can not.
I don't argue with morons concerning their addled fairy tales, hayseed.
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#27928 Jan 31, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't argue with morons concerning their addled fairy tales, hayseed.
He's just exited, tomorrow is the first so he gets his Govt. check so he go to town and drink it up, then sit "Indian style" and lay in the gutter.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#27929 Jan 31, 2013
DENG wrote:

DENG wrote:

DENG wrote:

love

IT ALL HAS TO DO WITH THE DECLINE AND THE CESSATION OF WESTERNS-STYLE DECAYED CAPITALISM LED NOW BY THE UNITED STATES OF AMER ICA AS IT MAKES ITS RAPID EXIT INTO THE HISTORY BOOKS

<quoted text>

YOU'S BETTER GO READ AND COMPREHEND K. MARX.
WHAT COMMUNISM ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT AS COMMUNISM DOES NOT YET EXIST.

CHINA, "NORTH" KOREA, IT'S CAPITALISM, BUT A DIFFERENT FORM AND STRUCTURE THAN IN THE UNITED STATES WHERE THE GDP HAS SHRANK AT LEAST 15 PERCENT IN THE LAST 5 YEARS; WESTERN CAPITALISM CAN ONLY REFORM THROUGH WAR NOW, AND THAT'S A LOSING IDEA, AS YOUR COMRADE HITLER HAS ALREADY DISCOVERED.

LIKE MOST PEOPLE FROM THE UNITED STATES YOU'VE TURNED REALITY UPSIDE DOWN.

<quoted text>

YOU MAKE NO SENSE.
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no political choice. No free press. No free speech. North Korea is at the very bottom on the Democracy Index which means even the worst right wing fascist dictatorship has more democracy than North Korea. China is 141, Vietnam is 143 and the very best is Cuba at 126.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#27930 Jan 31, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:

<quoted text>

THE NFLFAGGOT IS A ISRAELI ZIONIST JEW LIVING IN TEL AVIV WHERE MURDER OF MINORITIES IS NATURAL AND THE PLACE WHERE THE WAR BOMB SHELTERS ARE SEGREGATED AND THE ARABS HAVE SEPARATE HIGHWAYS AND DRINKING FOUNTAINS AND SCHOOLS AND UNIVERSITIES. AND PEOPLE WONDER WHY IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO GET ALONG WITH AN ISRAELI???
Hit And Run wrote:
<quoted text>No But you can pick one up....
DENG

Nanjing, China

#27931 Jan 31, 2013
YEP, ISRAEL COULD BE GONE BY SUNDAY, AS THE BEST MILITARY TACTIC NOW IS FOR IRAN, SYRIA, HEZBOLLAH AND MAYBE EGYPT AND OF COURSE, RUSSIA, WITH ITS 25 MISSILE CRUISERS IN THE MEDITERRANEAN SEA AND THE UNCOUNTED AND HIGHLY EFFECTIVE SUBMARINES, TO ATTACK ISRAEL WITHOUT WARNING WITH THE CURRENT 300,000 HIGH EXPLOSIVE AND DEADLY MISSILES AIMED AT THE PLACE.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're only allowed to read what your masters feed you, ignorant peasant.
Are you afraid to question their policies concerning censorship, obedient fool?
DENG

Nanjing, China

#27932 Jan 31, 2013
WATCH CLOSELY NOW, ISRAEL AND ITS FIFTH COLUMNIST TRAITORS IN WASHINGTON D.C. ARE THINKING ABOUT BOMBING THE SUPERBOWL AND THEN BLAMING IRAN, AND HOPING UNITED STATES PEOPLE WILL JOIN THE MILITARY BY THE TENS-OF-MILLIONS FOR AN INVASION OF IRAN, JUST LIKE WHAT HAPPENED WITH PEARL HARBOR.
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text> Try story, LOL.

USA

#27933 Jan 31, 2013
DUNG wrote:
YEP, MY VIRGINITY COULD BE GONE BY SUNDAY, AS THE BEST MILITARY TACTIC NOW IS FOR APES TO RAPE ME, TOSIVE AND DEADLY MISSILES AIMED AT THE PLACE.
<quoted text>
More confused crap from the commie 'news' archives, little slave?
Did you know that Kim Il-sung ate the excrement of donkeys?
DENG

Nanjing, China

#27934 Jan 31, 2013
YEP, IRAN AND THE WORLD HAVE WON, AND ISRAEL HAS LOST, CONFIRMED IN THE NEAR FUTURE WHEN ISRAEL ITSELF LOOKS LIKE A BIG FOREST FIRE.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#27935 Jan 31, 2013
A fifth columnist is a person who is collaborating with an enemy or foreign power with the intention of overthrowing or somehow subverting the current leadership.&#8237; &#8236;The term comes from the idiom "the fifth column,"&#8237; &#8236;based on comments by General Emilio Mola during the Spanish Civil War. He described a group of rebels loyal to his cause who were already present inside the city he sought to conquer.&#8237; &#8236;The term has seen use several times since then,&#8237; &#8236;and a fifth columnist is now more generically defined as anyone who is fighting for,&#8237; &#8236;or actively supporting,&#8237; &#8236;the enemy.

SO, IT'S OBVIOUS YOU'R AN ISRAEL FIFTH COLUMNIST IN THE UNITED STATES, PROUD OF IT???
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
More confused crap from the commie 'news' archives, little slave?
Did you know that Kim Il-sung ate the excrement of donkeys?

USA

#27937 Jan 31, 2013
DUNG wrote:
SO, IT'S OBVIOUS YOU'R AN ISRAEL FIFTH COLUMNIST IN THE UNITED STATES, PROUD OF IT???
<quoted text>
It's obvious you're just an ignorant student assigned to dumping dull propaganda onto Topix. Why are you prohibited by your government from seeing the internet?
DENG

Nanjing, China

#27938 Jan 31, 2013

COME NOW, SAY SOMETHING GOO D ABOUT ISRA EL???
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
It's obvious you're just an ignorant student assigned to dumping dull propaganda onto Topix. Why are you prohibited by your government from seeing the internet?

USA

#27939 Jan 31, 2013
DUNG wrote:
COME NOW, SAY SOMETHING GOO D ABOUT MY FAT MOTHER???
<quoted text>
Tell me again how Kim Jong-il is a medical doctor, slavish fool.

Your English is terrible.
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#27940 Jan 31, 2013
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
This is what I wrote. Try reading it again with your glasses on.
Germany and Japan declared war on us! If you want to include all the atrocities that went on in 1945 then why not include the invasion of Germany, the raping of German women by the Soviets, or the firebombing of Dresden. We were killing Germans and Japs as fast as we possibly could. We warned the Japanese what would happen if they refused to surrender. Even after Hiroshima, they refused to surrender. Some Japanese troops were killing Chinese and Filipino civilians even after the emperor called on them to stop fighting. The Japanese had plans to kill all American POWs once Japan was invaded. The Japanese asked for and practiced "total war" and in the end, that is what they got! BTW-nobody can comprehend the gibberish of your posts. Learn English!(8 hrs ago | post #27733)
Notice the use of the word "we" and the sentence "We were killing Germans and Japs as fast as we possibly could." (23 hrs ago | post #27802)
It was also the Western Allies that first invaded Germany. If the Allies went into a German town and ran into any resistance, they simply backed out and shelled the town with no regard to civilian casualties. The Soviets were far more brutal. Not once did I say or imply that the Soviets firebombed Dresden. In fact anyone that knew even a little about WW2 would know that it was the British and Americans that did 90% of the bombing of Germany which would have included the most horrific one—Dresden.
BTW—The Japanese did sign the terms for unconditional surrender and MacArthur made Hirohito his bitch.
Dave....Do what I do and ignore the Swedish fake Vietnam vet...Hell, sometimes I think my 5 yo niece is more intelligent than Annie and his "Sock puppets'(Actually, she IS more intelligent than Annie Krack Head is).
DENG

Nanjing, China

#27942 Jan 31, 2013
Foreign invaders sustain heavy losses in Maiwand

KANDAHAR, Jan. 30 – Reports arriving from Band Taimoor region of Maiwand district say that on Tuesday morning, dozens of foreign invaders airdropped by helicopters entered a booby trapped compound in Barang area where Mujahideen triggered explosives on the enemy with a remote control, killing and wounding several invaders that were later medivaced by 3 helicopters.

After the explosion, tens of tanks arrived at the scene from Nahr Siraj’s Maktab outpost, one of which was later blown apart by another IED later afternoon time in Joman Manda area, killing all the invaders onboard however the exact numbers are not known. Reported by Qari Muhammad Yousuf Ahmadi

ABOUT 50 U.S. TROOPS KILLED IN AFGHAN IN JUST THIS ONE INCIDENT, JANUARY 30, 2013

TENS-OF-THOUSANDS OF U.S. TROOPS HAVE BEEN BUTCHERED IN AFGHANISTAN

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Catcher1 831,435
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Anthony MN 586,424
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 5 min What if 5,854
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 15 min BenAdam 443,003
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 18 min BenAdam 3,731
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 20 min Gas Woman 121,744
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 26 min WildWeirdWillie 176,588
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 7 hr Tony17 99,363
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 8 hr Neelakaran 6,452
More from around the web