|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

DUNG wrote:
<quoted text>

LET'S SEE NOW, I'M A QUEEEEERRR AND A WHOREMONGER, AND A GENOCIDAL MANIAC--YAZ--
<quoted text>
Why does your government prevent you from leaving your polluted dump of a country, slave?
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Correction - missing piece

" AMerican policymakers, setting themselves up as guardians of the world system, are more inclined than ever to simply disregard international laws and conventions if they get in the way of unrivaled military supremacy. Every instance of U.S. armed intervention ... represents a flagrant violation of regional treaties and laws, not to mention the UN Charter itself, which explicitly prohibits military attacks against sovereign nations - for example, Grenada, Nicaragua, Haiti, Panama, Serbia, and Iraq... In any event, the U.S. has consistently shown its contempt for international bodies, agreements, and procedures that might conflict with its hegemonic aspirations."
Carl Boggs

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

DENG wrote:
<quoted text>
SEND A MESSAGE TO THE FREE PEOPLE'S OF THE WORLD
IN THE MODERN HISTORY TERRORIST COUNTRIES LIKE THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND ISRAEL DON'T LAST LONG.
<quoted text>
LET'S SEE NOW, YOU'RE A QUEEEEERRR AND A WARMONGER, AND A GENOCIDAL MANIAC--YAZ-- AND YOU SAY YOU DON'T NEEED HELP???
<quoted text>
Hey DUNG, how were those stink pickles, that your Emperor Kim Jong-un fed you? Did you find them tasty, little pig? When do you go to serve at the gulag, slave? <¶-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

BUNG wrote:
DENG wrote:
<quoted text>
SEND A MESSAGE TO THE FREE PEOPLE'S OF THE WORLD
IN THE MODERN HISTORY TERRORIST COUNTRIES LIKE THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND ISRAEL DON'T LAST LONG.
<quoted text>
LET'S SEE NOW, YOU'RE A QUEEEEERRR AND A WARMONGER, AND A GENOCIDAL MANIAC--YAZ-- AND YOU SAY YOU DON'T NEEED HELP???
<quoted text>
SO NOW YOU ARE GOING TO DECLARE MASS MURDER IS A FUNDAMENTAL HUMAN RIGHT TOO IN ORDER TO INSTALL THE JEW INTO WORLD POWER???
<quoted text>
What I am going to declare DUNG, is for environmental reasons ie save a tree, you like you Emperor's bum clean after each of his bowl movements. The exalted one tells you, it's a tasty treat, little slave.
<¶-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Edit *lick*

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

What's with all the fighting in this thread?

Can't you guys see that you love each other?

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

UIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACEofSHIT wrote:
Correction - missing piece
" AMerican policymakers, setting themselves up as guardians of the world system, are more inclined than ever to simply disregard international laws and conventions if they get in the way of unrivaled military supremacy. Every instance of U.S. armed intervention ... represents a flagrant violation of regional treaties and laws, not to mention the UN Charter itself, which explicitly prohibits military attacks against sovereign nations - for example, Grenada, Nicaragua, Haiti, Panama, Serbia, and Iraq... In any event, the U.S. has consistently shown its contempt for international bodies, agreements, and procedures that might conflict with its hegemonic aspirations."
Carl Boggs
That's ok CHOCOLATE FACE, nobody bothered to read the rest of your post anyways. <¶-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

SHits In His Right Hand wrote:
<quoted text>oh yes the worst Muslim is way better than you.And you do live in a trailer and you are trash a filth brainwashed pos.you keep following your government and see where is gets you.....their will be a government that will someday launch a icbm on the united snakes and your government will know about it before and after but will do nothing.and i worship no god unlike your god that is satan and your government that is lead by satan. you are a sad creature...it is plain to see you do not have a life and never have.......I have all the stupidity from you for one day that i can take.you are a idiot and a waste of my time......and let me not leave out the fact that you are a chicken shit coward.Muslims are a far better people than you .....and the people that support a evil government and let me not leave out the fact that you are a snitch a cry baby that calls topix to turn people and homeland suckurity is on you speed dial but hey they already know you are a idiot.the world would be better off with out you.......
How does it feel to know, that Islam is your one way ticket straight to Hell, you lowly dog. You'll never bask in God's glory, little Muslim pig. <¶-o

“Brevity is the soule of wit. ”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

DUNG wrote:
ABOUT 35 MILLION WILL WATCH THE SUPERBOWL, AND NOT THE REPORTED 111 MILLION.
Since your government doesn't allow to see the internet, what would a peon like you know of it?

“Never run from a fight.”

Since: Dec 06

Vista, Ca.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

UIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't see Countries Attack the US, as Our US attack them first for their raw resources..., then why did over 179 nations gave the the US the big middle Fingers? You don't remember those few posts just recently debated on who attacked Who, we debatde about our US had war with them first and invaded thier soverignty, how you forget, do you want me to pull those posts up again, do you have alzhiemer disease, you think you can fool the world, they world ; they no longer stupid. Your own demise.
I'm here to Stand for Education and you here because you War mongers need to educated about what the Atrocity of Wars can do to US and world humanity. If Us only relinquish most of the Illicit US overseas wars, the bullying , killing, plundering... our US will find common ground through trade and exchange, and build other nations Infrastructure.... instead of US application of HArd Power , the using Wars and Violences... to solve most problems often lead to abject failure (learn anything from History of fall of Great Empires fcrom Rome to Germany to great Britain...). But Our US would not have all these US overseas wars that had incited of Rollback of enemies worldwide because our US had invaded them first for their raw resources, lands... US is wealthy because of plunders of other nations resources.and this boost our US economy while our US destroys theirs lands.... and this had incited growth of enemies worldwide, no wonder they hate our US and american like you who standd for wars and violences... You US war mongering dodobirds are doing humanity a big disservice for US and world! Take an Example China, india ... is Winning World through application of "SOFT power" and US is losing it Midas touch with World because of use of "HARD power! " as th solution will often lead to fall of great nation. No wonder over 179 nations see US Militaristic imperialism as biggest world bully and threat to the world, and they giving US the Big Middle fingers ... learn anything our US war mongering Imbeciles?
Japan did attack the US first because it wanted a preemptive strike that would take us 3 or 4 years to recover from and by that time they had hoped to have established an impenetrable Asian empire complete with all its raw materials.

And your answer to that is ďWE MADE JAPAN ATTACK USĒ as if it didnít have a choice. You are a moron!

Obviously we donít care whether countries vote with us on sanctions against Cuba because out of those 179 that didnít agree with us we have alliances with at least 100. I doubt we agree 100% with any of our allies and we donít expect them to join us on every issue. The people that hate the US the most are simplistic left-wing loons such as you that equate big and strong with wrong and evil. The only way to placate such an attitude is to become weak, helpless and needy. I donít care if you spend the rest of your miserable life ďblaming America first, last and only. I will rejoice in the fact that we had the strength and the courage to end European imperialism, defeat fascism and the equally oppressive communism.

“Brevity is the soule of wit. ”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

DUNG wrote:
SO WHERE IS IRAN'S PRESS TV FIND ALL THE PHOTOS OF DEAD AND WOUNDED U.S. TROOPS IN AFGHAN THAT ARE RAPIDLY RIPPED OFF AND CENSORED OFF OF THE TOPIX WEDSITE WHEN POSTED???
<quoted text>
Post the link, little dick. Let's see what you've got. As a free citizen, I can see whatever I want, but you can't.

Do you ever question your government about why you're not allowed access to the word, slave? You're afraid, aren't you, obedient little man?

“NUK NUK NUK....HEY MOE!”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Hit And Run wrote:
Muslims for the most part keep and believe in the laws the first 5 books in the bible. and you so called Americans can not even keep ten commandments or laws. they are defending them self's from a from a unjust government ....who invaded their country.and your own gooberment was guilty of many false flag attacks...but you dumb asses are to brainwashed to see it....so keep of the worship of satan and the beast...
Where does it tell you to fly a jumbo jet full of people into a building?

Where does it tell you to run into a village of poor people, many possibly being your own family members along with babies, women, children and farm animals and blowing yourself up?

Where does it tell you to hid a women under a horse blanket in bright sunlight in 110į heat?

Where and why does it say it's okay to stone a women to death for being unwillingly raped and torcherd?

How can you justify THAT?

Shall I continue wise ass?

“WELL PAID GOVIE SHILL ”

Since: Jun 07

The BIG Apple, NYC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

you always have to laugh at Morons who try and re-write history !!!
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
Japan did attack the US first because it wanted a preemptive strike that would take us 3 or 4 years to recover from and by that time they had hoped to have established an impenetrable Asian empire complete with all its raw materials.
And your answer to that is ďWE MADE JAPAN ATTACK USĒ as if it didnít have a choice. You are a moron!
Obviously we donít care whether countries vote with us on sanctions against Cuba because out of those 179 that didnít agree with us we have alliances with at least 100. I doubt we agree 100% with any of our allies and we donít expect them to join us on every issue. The people that hate the US the most are simplistic left-wing loons such as you that equate big and strong with wrong and evil. The only way to placate such an attitude is to become weak, helpless and needy. I donít care if you spend the rest of your miserable life ďblaming America first, last and only. I will rejoice in the fact that we had the strength and the courage to end European imperialism, defeat fascism and the equally oppressive communism.

“WELL PAID GOVIE SHILL ”

Since: Jun 07

The BIG Apple, NYC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

what are "erican policymakers" you illiterate buffoon !!!!
erican policymakers, setting themselves up as guardians of the world system, are more inclined than ever to simply disregard international laws and conventions if they get in the way of unrivaled military supremacy. Every instance of U.S. armed intervention ... represents a flagrant violation of regional treaties and laws, not to mention the UN Charter itself, which explicitly prohibits military attacks against sovereign nations - for example, Grenada, Nicaragua, Haiti, Panama, Serbia, and Iraq... In any event, the U.S. has consistently shown its contempt for international bodies, agreements, and procedures that might conflict with its hegemonic aspirations."
Carl Boggs

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

<quoted text>Not a Somalian private. We all can go way back and see most of you posts are really ad Hominems, and calling other names to USe foul language... Look world the US war mongers are bully the world Civilian Population again. Just want to see how you react to word Ad Feminam , in fact you just giving leverage to point our US human right devlopment is ugly (U are lowly american are still savages) on this issue : Women and Violence www.un.org/rights/dpi1772e.htm
In the United States, a woman is beaten every 18 minutes.... a new international instrument that recognizes all gender-based violence as an abuse of human rights.
As fyi most of my posts are fact facts supported by references materials from set of old Enyclopedias , news sources and supporting these are from wise saying of carious good US leaders in power from Govt to Authorities who had criticizes the US wrongs. While you bunch of immoral US war mongers lacking virtues of morality trying to sop Freedom of SPeech amd Written words , and you worthless bunch our US war mongering/war -for-profiteering savages are trying to ruin this threads with you cat calls, inneudos, with Ad hominems, to bully bully other posters ... i will not let that happen while I'm on this Threads. kNOW NOW TAKE YOUR War mongering IDIOCY, AS SEEN IN MOST OF YOUR many posts and others childish bullying of the civilian population worldwide will get attentions on Topix. why 179 nations had giving Bullying Militaristic US imperialist warmongers the big Middle fingers.
ROFLMFAO!!

Chocolate faced bulldog is a Somalian PRIVATE now! lol

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice disjointed rant, Somalian goat herder.
lol
DENG

Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

<quoted text>

SO WHERE IS IRAN'S PRESS TV FIND ALL THE PHOTOS OF DEAD AND WOUNDED U.S. TROOPS IN AFGHAN THAT ARE RAPIDLY RIPPED OFF AND CENSORED OFF OF THE TOPIX WEDSITE WHEN POSTED???
<quoted text>

YOU HAVE SOME COMPREHENSION PROBLEMS TODAY??? CAUSED BY GETTING YUR TURD MOVED LAST NIGHT???
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Post the link, little dick. Let's see what you've got. As a free citizen, I can see whatever I want, but you can't.
Do you ever question your government about why you're not allowed access to the word, slave? You're afraid, aren't you, obedient little man?
DENG

Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

love
IT ALL HAS TO DO WITH THE DECLINE AND THE CESSATION OF WESTERNS-STYLE DECAYED CAPITALISM LED NOW BY THE UNITED STATES OF AMER ICA AS IT MAKES ITS RAPID EXIT INTO THE HISTORY BOOKS
holdencolfield75 wrote:
What's with all the fighting in this thread?
Can't you guys see that you love each other?

“Never run from a fight.”

Since: Dec 06

Vista, Ca.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

DENG wrote:
love
IT ALL HAS TO DO WITH THE DECLINE AND THE CESSATION OF WESTERNS-STYLE DECAYED CAPITALISM LED NOW BY THE UNITED STATES OF AMER ICA AS IT MAKES ITS RAPID EXIT INTO THE HISTORY BOOKS
<quoted text>
Communism has about 7 years left in China and about 8 left in North Korea. Hopefully after that we will once again become allies.
DENG

Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

DENG wrote:

love

<quoted text>

YOU'S BETTER GO READ AND COMPREHEND K. MARX.

WHAT COMMUNISM ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT AS COMMUNISM DOES NOT YET EXIST.

CHINA, "NORTH" KOREA, IT'S CAPITALISM, BUT A DIFFERENT FORM AND STRUCTURE THAN IN THE UNITED STATES WHERE THE GDP HAS SHRANK AT LEAST 15 PERCENT IN THE LAST 5 YEARS; WESTERN CAPITALISM CAN ONLY REFORM THROUGH WAR NOW, AND THAT'S A LOSING IDEA, AS YOUR COMRADE HITLER HAS ALREADY DISCOVERED.
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
Communism has about 7 years left in China and about 8 left in North Korea. Hopefully after that we will once again become allies.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 22,621 - 22,640 of37,847
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

508 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 5 min No Shiite 216,706
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 29 min Double Fine 679,817
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 47 min Michael 511,923
Ray Nunez PMG Studios Designer for Jordin Spark... 55 min Ripped Off Too 2
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Epiphany2 596,488
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr petesake 109,515
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 1 hr Mandela 36,079
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr KiMare 89,507
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 2 hr dragonrunner 232
•••
•••
•••