“Never run from a fight.”

Since: Dec 06

Vista, Ca.

#27810 Jan 30, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what Truman wanted to do but he knew if he tried that we'd kick American azzes all the way back to Missoura.
<quoted text>
It is in black and white. You said the Soviets firebomed Dresden, you dork. These are your words, an exact quote of what you wrote.
<quoted text>
Duh. In THE FOLLOWING SENTENCE, yeah. You clearly said it was the Soviets who bombed Dresden ..... FULL STOP. So do yourself a favour and come clean. You don't know shit about WW II, who fought, who did what, and what the governments of each nation did - or didn't do.
I just gave you a history lesson for free, Bonzo. Saying "thank you" is the civilized thing to do but are you man enough? I don't think so. Typical of you Americans ..... mouth wide open spewing nonsense and not the guts to shut your mouths and listen to people who know much more than you do. "Shouting someone down" is the American method and you think not admiting you're wrong is the same thing as being right.
Some friendly advice: Next time you make a statement see to it that you've checked your facts first before you open your stupid mouth.
This is what I wrote. Try reading it again with your glasses on.

Germany and Japan declared war on us! If you want to include all the atrocities that went on in 1945 then why not include the invasion of Germany, the raping of German women by the Soviets, or the firebombing of Dresden. We were killing Germans and Japs as fast as we possibly could. We warned the Japanese what would happen if they refused to surrender. Even after Hiroshima, they refused to surrender. Some Japanese troops were killing Chinese and Filipino civilians even after the emperor called on them to stop fighting. The Japanese had plans to kill all American POWs once Japan was invaded. The Japanese asked for and practiced "total war" and in the end, that is what they got! BTW-nobody can comprehend the gibberish of your posts. Learn English!(8 hrs ago | post #27733)

Notice the use of the word "we" and the sentence "We were killing Germans and Japs as fast as we possibly could."

The appropriate response to your post would have the word “you” in it but not the word “thank”.
Hit And Run

Oklahoma City, OK

#27811 Jan 30, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>I was born here, you little Muzzie shit stain. Why don't you go back to Yemen lowly dog, so you can kiss carpet five times a day and lick camel balls. I here your qua-ron makes for good toilet paper in a pinch, little pig.
<¦-o
you are trailer trash.you may of been born here but are but you are not native.you are a satan worshiper and a brain dead idiot.end of story......and the worst Muslim is better than you.
Hit And Run

Oklahoma City, OK

#27812 Jan 30, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong meat head, your country is far away from here, MY country America is here for those who are brave, strong, intelligent (your already out) and immigrants who want to be here and anyone doesn't like America can GET THE HELL OUT!
If you don't like it then why are you here?
who are fooling your self this is not your country.and why don't you make me leave....that i would like to see. but you have not the guts or the balls.....you proved that before you are a chicken shit coward
Hit And Run

Oklahoma City, OK

#27813 Jan 30, 2013
Muslims for the most part keep and believe in the laws the first 5 books in the bible. and you so called Americans can not even keep ten commandments or laws. they are defending them self's from a from a unjust government ....who invaded their country.and your own gooberment was guilty of many false flag attacks...but you dumb asses are to brainwashed to see it....so keep of the worship of satan and the beast...

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#27814 Jan 30, 2013
SHit And Runs wrote:
<quoted text>

the worst Muslim tastes better than you.
Try to keep your love life out of this, hayseed.

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#27815 Jan 30, 2013
SHits In Right Hand wrote:
<quoted text>you are trailer trash.you may of been born here but are but you are not native.you are a satan worshiper and a brain dead idiot.end of story......and the worst Muslim is better than you.
I don't live in the preconceived stereo typical trailor park, that all you ethnics conjure up images of to make yourselves feel better about your own inadequacies. You a Moon God worshiper, bow down to Satan because you're too ignorant and stupid to understand what your cult really is about. There is no such thing as the worst Moooslumm, cause because there all the same, you pork eater. <¦-o
Hit And Run

Oklahoma City, OK

#27816 Jan 30, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>I don't live in the preconceived stereo typical trailor park, that all you ethnics conjure up images of to make yourselves feel better about your own inadequacies. You a Moon God worshiper, bow down to Satan because you're too ignorant and stupid to understand what your cult really is about. There is no such thing as the worst Moooslumm, cause because there all the same, you pork eater. <¦-o
oh yes the worst Muslim is way better than you.And you do live in a trailer and you are trash a filth brainwashed pos.you keep following your government and see where is gets you.....their will be a government that will someday launch a icbm on the united snakes and your government will know about it before and after but will do nothing.and i worship no god unlike your god that is satan and your government that is lead by satan. you are a sad creature...it is plain to see you do not have a life and never have.......I have all the stupidity from you for one day that i can take.you are a idiot and a waste of my time......and let me not leave out the fact that you are a chicken shit coward.Muslims are a far better people than you .....and the people that support a evil government and let me not leave out the fact that you are a snitch a cry baby that calls topix to turn people and homeland suckurity is on you speed dial but hey they already know you are a idiot.the world would be better off with out you.......

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#27817 Jan 30, 2013
ASIA LATIN AFRO MID EAST CHOCOLATE FACE wrote:
<quoted text>Ad Feminum! I see you mentally challenged! BQHAHHAHAHAHAA Most of your Posts are Ad hominem... As majority of my based on Facts from Encyclopedias and backed by good US leaders wise sayings. Again Not a Somalian pirate, you war mongering baboon!
Ad Feminum? I haven't made any sexist statements about women. Are you a woman? Maybe you're like Horse Manure *cough* I mean Force Majeure, where you're confused and having trouble identifying with a single gender. Do you wear a dress? Are you a catcher rather than a pitcher? I didn't think Somalians allowed their women to go pirating. The whole ad hominem / ad feminum thing really confuses you, that's why you throw out bolth words, because you don't know which one to use. I like throwing ad hominems at you, because the meaningless drivel and gibberish you post, is purely fictional bullshit. You are far too ignorant, illiterate and incoherent to engage in a rational debate, it would be a total waste of time. You can change your moniker all you want but the old adage of, you can take the rat out of the dump but you can't take the dump out of the rat, holds true to you, little CHOCOLATE FACE Somalian butt pirate. <¦-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#27818 Jan 30, 2013
SHits In Right Hand wrote:
<quoted text>oh yes the worst Muslim is way better than you.And you do live in a trailer and you are trash a filth brainwashed pos.you keep following your government and see where is gets you.....their will be a government that will someday launch a icbm on the united snakes and your government will know about it before and after but will do nothing.and i worship no god unlike your god that is satan and your government that is lead by satan. you are a sad creature...it is plain to see you do not have a life and never have.......I have all the stupidity from you for one day that i can take.you are a idiot and a waste of my time......and let me not leave out the fact that you are a chicken shit coward.Muslims are a far better people than you .....and the people that support a evil government and let me not leave out the fact that you are a snitch a cry baby that calls topix to turn people and homeland suckurity is on you speed dial but hey they already know you are a idiot.the world would be better off with out you.......
I can see you don't know the difference between there and their or how to properly apply those words, you illiterate, ignorant little dill weed. I haven't called topix about anything, you little shit stain. Have you bowed towards Mecca today yet? Do you do that before or after licking camel balls, you dirty Muzzie. Allah blows camel balls, you lowly dog. <¦-o
Dwight D

Bangor, ME

#27823 Jan 30, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
. It was the Americans who firebombed Dresden, not the Sovjets, you nincompoop.
And Tokyo, sniveler.

so?

Axis powers lost mostly due to the duty and honour of Americans during WW2,,, or was it Swedish train rides that were more effective?
Dwight D

Bangor, ME

#27824 Jan 30, 2013
Hit And Run wrote:
<quoted text>oh yes the worst Muslim is way better than you.And you do live in a trailer and you are trash a filth brainwashed pos.you keep following your government and see where is gets you.....their will be a government that will someday launch a icbm on the united snakes and your government will know about it before and after but will do nothing.and i worship no god unlike your god that is satan and your government that is lead by satan. you are a sad creature...it is plain to see you do not have a life and never have.......I have all the stupidity from you for one day that i can take.you are a idiot and a waste of my time......and let me not leave out the fact that you are a chicken shit coward.Muslims are a far better people than you .....and the people that support a evil government and let me not leave out the fact that you are a snitch a cry baby that calls topix to turn people and homeland suckurity is on you speed dial but hey they already know you are a idiot.the world would be better off with out you.......
And here you are driving a 40 k vehicle in this land governed by such eeeeeeevil...How can you sit back and do nothing about it/???

USA

#27825 Jan 30, 2013
DUNG wrote:
1USA1 wrote:
, THE JEWISH THINKING PREVAILS IN THE CHURCHES AND MOSQUES AS IF THEY PREACH ACCOMMODATION WITH ISRAEL, THEY'VE BEEN SUBVERTED BY THE JEWISH RELIGIOUS THOUGHT
<quoted text>
You've never even seen a Jewish person, so what would you know about it, lowly slave?

Why won't your government allow you to access the internet? Are they afraid?
DENG

Nanjing, China

#27826 Jan 30, 2013
1USA1 wrote:

THE JEWISH THINKING PREVAILS IN THE CHURCHES AND MOSQUES AS IF THEY PREACH ACCOMMODATION WITH ISRAEL, THEY'VE BEEN SUBVERTED BY THE JEWISH RELIGIOUS THOUGHT

<quoted text>

AHH, YES, WHERE ARE THEY??? THE JEW YOU KEEP REFERRING TO, ARE THEY ALL IN THE WHITEHOUSE TODAY CONCOCTING ANOTHER SCHEME ON HOW TO MURDER AFRICANS???
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You've never even seen a Jewish person, so what would you know about it, lowly slave?
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#27827 Jan 30, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Ad Feminum? I haven't made any sexist statements about women. Are you a woman? Maybe you're like Horse Manure *cough* I mean Force Majeure, where you're confused and having trouble identifying with a single gender. Do you wear a dress? Are you a catcher rather than a pitcher? I didn't think Somalians allowed their women to go pirating. The whole ad hominem / ad feminum thing really confuses you, that's why you throw out bolth words, because you don't know which one to use. I like throwing ad hominems at you, because the meaningless drivel and gibberish you post, is purely fictional bullshit. You are far too ignorant, illiterate and incoherent to engage in a rational debate, it would be a total waste of time. You can change your moniker all you want but the old adage of, you can take the rat out of the dump but you can't take the dump out of the rat, holds true to you, little CHOCOLATE FACE Somalian butt pirate. <¦-o
Not a Somalian private. We all can go way back and see most of you posts are really ad Hominems, and calling other names to USe foul language... Look world the US war mongers are bully the world Civilian Population again. Just want to see how you react to word Ad Feminam , in fact you just giving leverage to point our US human right devlopment is ugly (U are lowly american are still savages) on this issue : Women and Violence www.un.org/rights/dpi1772e.htm

In the United States, a woman is beaten every 18 minutes.... a new international instrument that recognizes all gender-based violence as an abuse of human rights.

As fyi most of my posts are fact facts supported by references materials from set of old Enyclopedias , news sources and supporting these are from wise saying of carious good US leaders in power from Govt to Authorities who had criticizes the US wrongs. While you bunch of immoral US war mongers lacking virtues of morality trying to sop Freedom of SPeech amd Written words , and you worthless bunch our US war mongering/war -for-profiteering savages are trying to ruin this threads with you cat calls, inneudos, with Ad hominems, to bully bully other posters ... i will not let that happen while I'm on this Threads. kNOW NOW TAKE YOUR War mongering IDIOCY, AS SEEN IN MOST OF YOUR many posts and others childish bullying of the civilian population worldwide will get attentions on Topix. why 179 nations had giving Bullying Militaristic US imperialist warmongers the big Middle fingers.

USA

#27828 Jan 30, 2013
DuNG wrote:
1USA1 wrote:

AHH, YES, WHERE ARE THEY??? THE JEW YOU KEEP REFERRING TO, ARE THEY ALL IN THE WHITEHOUSE TODAY CONCOCTING ANOTHER SCHEME ON HOW TO MURDER AFRICANS???
<quoted text>
Why does your government prohibit access to the internet, racist slave?
DENG

Nanjing, China

#27829 Jan 30, 2013
DON'T YOU FIND IT FUNNY TOO, THAT RUSSIA COMMUNIST STEALTHY, ATTACK SUBMARINES ARE LYING IN THE DEEP WATERS EQUIPPED WITH NUCLEAR WEAPONS 100 MILES EAST OF WASHINGTON D.C.???
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
DENG

Nanjing, China

#27830 Jan 30, 2013
1USA1 wrote:

<quoted text>

SO HOW MANY U.S. TROOPS DEPLOYED TO BUTCHER THE GOAT HERDERS AND NOMADS IN MALI TODAY???
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
DENG

Nanjing, China

#27831 Jan 30, 2013
SO, YOU'RE STILL LISTENING THE FOX NEWS AND OTHER NEWS SHOWS IN THE UNITED STATES, AND OF COURSE, IT ALL HAS A MENTALLY DESTABILIZING AFFECT ON THE AVERAGE BRAIN.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
DENG

Nanjing, China

#27832 Jan 30, 2013
IF ANY CERTIFIED BEHAVIOR DOCTOR IN THE WORLD EXAMINED YOU IN THE MORNING, EXCEPT THE QUACKS IN THE UNITED STATES, THEY'S ALL WANT TO START IMMEDIATE TREATMENT IN THE AFTERNOON.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>

USA

#27833 Jan 30, 2013
DUNG wrote:
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>
SO HOW MANY U.S. TROOPS DEPLOYED TO BUTCHER THE GOAT HERDERS AND NOMADS IN MALI TODAY???
<quoted text>
You cannot answer my question because your masters won't allow it, obedient racist slave. The gulags await you and your family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min Anthony MN 542,814
Last Word + 2 9 min andet1987 726
Hollywood Libtards dedicated to ASSIST in destr... 11 min andet1987 9
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 12 min Aura Mytha 739,719
Louie Farrakahn leading millions straight to hell. 14 min andet1987 14
Zopiclone and Diaz (Oct '13) 17 min jon 4
Word association game (Aug '08) 18 min andet1987 53,327
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 36 min Anon 227,645
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 1 hr ms simmer 153
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr Insults Are Easier 259,597

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••