American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country

“Never run from a fight.”

Since: Dec 06

Vista, Ca.

#27794 Jan 30, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
This a thread about trashing the United Snakes. If you want to trash the Soviets take it to "Sovjet Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country". You'll find it at startyourownthread.topix.
<quoted text>
You bloody idiot. It was the Americans who firebombed Dresden, not the Sovjets, you nincompoop.
I know who firebombed Dresden you Idiot and I never blamed the Soviets for it. Pull your head out of your ass and put your glasses on.
Hit And Run

Oklahoma City, OK

#27796 Jan 30, 2013
And this is a fact my people took care of this land mother earth. and along come the white man and destroyed the land.pushed a false religion on my people nothing good has ever come from the white man.only death and destruction.And my figure are a bit wrong you murdered over 12 million of my people.And now you are going to pay for it....

You warmongers are guilty of war crimes against humanity.and will be tried and charged.you worship a satanic flag a satanic gooberment.And are the just cause we live in a shit hole.because you are scared of your own gooberment.afraid to get your assistance cut off.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#27797 Jan 30, 2013
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
I know who firebombed Dresden ...
No you didn't. You said it was the Sovjet Union who bombed Dresden. You just looked it up to prove me wrong but ..... you poor baby ... I am right. You are a real Bone Head who can't even admit when you're wrong.

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#27798 Jan 30, 2013
SHits In His Right Hand wrote:
<quoted text>take you ass back to where you come from...you are nothing but a flag worshiping satan worshiper...and you are white trash.and the trailer thing set you off i must of touched a nerve.things should be a little easier after the third.
I was born here, you little Muzzie shit stain. Why don't you go back to Yemen lowly dog, so you can kiss carpet five times a day and lick camel balls. I here your qua-ron makes for good toilet paper in a pinch, little pig.
<¦-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#27799 Jan 30, 2013
Horse Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
This a thread about trashing the United Snakes. If you want to trash the Soviets take it to "Sovjet Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country". You'll find it at startyourownthread.topix.
<quoted text>
You bloody idiot. It was the Americans who firebombed Dresden, not the Sovjets, you nincompoop.
Too bad we stopped there, should have hit Sweden too. <¦-o

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#27801 Jan 30, 2013
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying that Japan and Germany didn't declare war on the US???? It is almost impossible to decipher your posts.
A garden gnome makes more since then General Chocolate face, leader of the great Somali Sheeple elitist and faithful followers of Bunny Phu Phu and Sponge Bob Square Pants!

Vista, Ca.

#27802 Jan 30, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
No you didn't. You said it was the Sovjet Union who bombed Dresden. You just looked it up to prove me wrong but ..... you poor baby ... I am right. You are a real Bone Head who can't even admit when you're wrong.
This is what I wrote. Try reading it again with your glasses on.

Germany and Japan declared war on us! If you want to include all the atrocities that went on in 1945 then why not include the invasion of Germany, the raping of German women by the Soviets, or the firebombing of Dresden. We were killing Germans and Japs as fast as we possibly could. We warned the Japanese what would happen if they refused to surrender. Even after Hiroshima, they refused to surrender. Some Japanese troops were killing Chinese and Filipino civilians even after the emperor called on them to stop fighting. The Japanese had plans to kill all American POWs once Japan was invaded. The Japanese asked for and practiced "total war" and in the end, that is what they got! BTW-nobody can comprehend the gibberish of your posts. Learn English!(8 hrs ago | post #27733)

Notice the use of the word "we" and the sentance "We were killing Germans and Japs as fast as we possibly could."

Vincit qui se vincit

#27803 Jan 30, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Too bad we stopped there, should have hit Sweden too. <¦-o
Or at least the barn where Horse manure lives!

Vincit qui se vincit

#27804 Jan 30, 2013
Hit And Run wrote:
<quoted text>you worthless pos This country is mine and my people.you white trash come into my country and have killed over 12 million of my people defiled the water the air and polluted the land to the point of no return....take your filty ass back to where you come from.
Wrong meat head, your country is far away from here, MY country America is here for those who are brave, strong, intelligent (your already out) and immigrants who want to be here and anyone doesn't like America can GET THE HELL OUT!

If you don't like it then why are you here?

Vista, Ca.

#27805 Jan 30, 2013
UidiotRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text> War debts - trillion US dollar Year On year since the evil BUShjr US War with Iraq Afganistan and other smaller wars and covert wars Worldwide... GREED to plundered the blood OIl and raw resources of other nations, as these perpetual US illicit/bad wars and this incites growth and rollback of many enemies worldwide because Us invaded, plundered, killed... this is bankrupting the US Financially and morally. Add this create US Police state and ruined our Civil liberties, and the world is beginning to see US as untrustworthy nation, our own demise. yep you lack critical reasoning skills and many other things. Wake up time Warmopngering Dodobird. BWBHAHAHHHAA
But the Bully Militaristic US all over world with its biggest Naval force spanning the 7 seas and with over 700 to 100 US Military bases worldwide, no nations compare, with bullying US Military SuperPower all over world causing dissension... If US NAvy didn't invade their Sea Coast , Russia who had stay in Asia
If I felt any place was half as bad as you perceive the US to be, then I certainly wouldn’t live there. Why are you here?

Let’s see if I got this right—when we attack another country it is because we want to steal their natural resources and when they attack us it is because we made them doit??????????
Blame America First and Only! You’re a friggen Idiot!
Force Majeure

Sweden

#27806 Jan 30, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Too bad we stopped there, should have hit Sweden too. <¦-o
That's what Truman wanted to do but he knew if he tried that we'd kick American azzes all the way back to Missoura.
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
This is what I wrote........ why not include the invasion of Germany, the raping of German women by the Soviets, or the firebombing of Dresden. We were killing Germans and Japs as fast as we possibly could........
It is in black and white. You said the Soviets firebomed Dresden, you dork. These are your words, an exact quote of what you wrote.
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>Notice the use of the word "we" and the sentance "We were killing Germans and Japs as fast as we possibly could."
Duh. In THE FOLLOWING SENTENCE, yeah. You clearly said it was the Soviets who bombed Dresden ..... FULL STOP. So do yourself a favour and come clean. You don't know shit about WW II, who fought, who did what, and what the governments of each nation did - or didn't do.

I just gave you a history lesson for free, Bonzo. Saying "thank you" is the civilized thing to do but are you man enough? I don't think so. Typical of you Americans ..... mouth wide open spewing nonsense and not the guts to shut your mouths and listen to people who know much more than you do. "Shouting someone down" is the American method and you think not admiting you're wrong is the same thing as being right.

Some friendly advice: Next time you make a statement see to it that you've checked your facts first before you open your stupid mouth.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#27807 Jan 30, 2013
Prickly Fart wrote:
<quoted text>MY country America is here for those who are brave, strong, intelligent ...
Yeah, and here's a list of only a few of them:

Charles Albright
Rodney Alcala
Amy Archer-Gilligan
Benjamin Atkins
Joe Ball
Velma Barfield
Herb Baumeister
Bloody Benders
Robert Berdella
David Berkowitz
Kenneth Bianchi and Angelo Buono Jr
Richard Biegenwald
Arthur Gary Bishop
Lawrence Bittaker and Roy Norris
Terry Blair
William Bonin
Dallen Bounds
Gary Ray Bowles
Briley Brothers
Jerry Brudos
Judy Buenoano
Ted Bundy
Ricardo Caputo
Harvey Carignan
David Carpenter
Michael Bear Carson and Suzan Carson
Dean Carter
Joseph Christopher
Douglas Clark and Carol M. Bundy
Cynthia Coffman & Gregory James Marlowe
Carroll Cole
Alton Coleman
John Norman Collins
Ray and Faye Copeland
Dean Corll and Elmer Wayne Henley
Juan Corona
Tony Costa
Richard Cottingham
Juan Covington
Andre Crawford
Charles Cullen
Andrew Cunanan
Jeffrey Dahmer
Thomas Dillon
Westley Allan Dodd
Ronald Dominique
Nannie Doss
Brian Dugan
Joseph E. Duncan III
Paul Durousseau
Edward Edwards
Mack Ray Edwards
Walter Ellis
Scott Erskine
Donald Leroy Evans
Gary Evans
Richard Evonitz
Larry Eyler
Raymond Fernandez and Martha Beck
Albert Fish
Wayne Adam Ford
Kendall Francois
Joseph Paul Franklin
John Wayne Gacy
Gerald and Charlene Gallego
Carlton Gary
Donald Henry "Peewee" Gaskins
Ed Gein
Janie Lou Gibbs
Bertha Gifford
Kristen Gilbert
Sean Vincent Gillis
Lorenzo Gilyard
Harvey Glatman
Billy Glaze
Billy Gohl
Mark Goudeau
Gwendolyn Graham and Cathy Wood
Dana Sue Gray
Ricky Gray
Vaughn Greenwood
Belle Gunness
Anna Marie Hahn
William Hance
Robert Hansen
Harpe Brothers
Donald Harvey
Charles Ray Hatcher
Dale Hausner
William Heirens
Loren Herzog and Wesley Shermantine
Johann Otto Hoch
Dr. H. H. Holmes
Waneta Hoyt
Michael Hughes
Leslie Irvin
Phillip Carl Jablonski
Keith Hunter Jesperson
Martha Ann Johnson
Vincent Johnson
Genene Jones
John Joubert
Joseph Kallinger
Patrick Kearney
Edmund Kemper
Scott Lee Kimball
Tillie Klimek
Paul John Knowles
Randy Steven Kraft
Timothy Krajcir
Peter Kudzinowski
Leonard Lake and Charles Ng
Derrick Todd Lee
Bobbie Joe Long
Henry Lee Lucas
Kenneth McDuff
Orville Lynn Majors
Richard Laurence Marquette
Lee Roy Martin
Rhonda Belle Martin
David Mason
David Edward Maust
David Meirhofer
Frederick Mors
Herbert Mullin
Earle Nelson
Marie Noe
Gordon Northcott
Carl Panzram
Gerald Parker
Louise Peete
Steven Brian Pennell
Christopher Peterson
Craig Price
Cleophus Prince Jr.
Dorothea Puente
Dennis Rader
Richard Ramirez
David Parker Ray
Melvin Rees
Paul Dennis Reid
Ángel Maturino Reséndiz
Gary Ridgway
Joel Rifkin
Harvey Miguel Robinson
John Edward Robinson
Dayton Leroy Rogers
Danny Rolling
Michael Bruce Ross
Efren Saldivar
Altemio Sanchez
Gerard John Schaefer
Charles Schmid
Heriberto Seda
Tommy Lynn Sells
Arthur Shawcross
Anthony Allen Shore
Robert Shulman
Daniel Lee Siebert
Robert Joseph Silveria, Jr.
Lemuel Smith
Morris Solomon Jr.
Lyda Southard
Anthony Sowell
Timothy Wilson Spencer
Jack Owen Spillman
Edward Spreitzer
Gerald Stano
Charles Starkweather
Cary Stayner
William Suff
Michael Swango
James Swann
John Floyd Thomas, Jr.
Marybeth Tinning
Ottis Toole
Jane Toppan
Maury Travis
Chester Turner
Henry Louis Wallace
Faryion Wardrip
Karl F. Warner
Carl Eugene Watts
Nathaniel White
Christopher Wilder
Scott Williams
Wayne Williams
Randall Woodfield
Aileen Wuornos
Robert Lee Yates
James Holmes
Wade Michael Page
Force Majeure

Sweden

#27808 Jan 30, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text> .... MY country America is here for those who are brave, strong, intelligent ...
Yeah, and here is a list of only a few of them:

Charles Albright
Rodney Alcala
Amy Archer-Gilligan
Benjamin Atkins
Joe Ball
Velma Barfield
Herb Baumeister
Bloody Benders
Robert Berdella
David Berkowitz
Kenneth Bianchi and Angelo Buono Jr
Richard Biegenwald
Arthur Gary Bishop
Lawrence Bittaker and Roy Norris
Terry Blair
William Bonin
Dallen Bounds
Gary Ray Bowles
Briley Brothers
Jerry Brudos
Judy Buenoano
Ted Bundy
Ricardo Caputo
Harvey Carignan
David Carpenter
Michael Bear Carson and Suzan Carson
Dean Carter
Joseph Christopher
Douglas Clark and Carol M. Bundy
Cynthia Coffman & Gregory James Marlowe
Carroll Cole
Alton Coleman
John Norman Collins
Ray and Faye Copeland
Dean Corll and Elmer Wayne Henley
Juan Corona
Tony Costa
Richard Cottingham
Juan Covington
Andre Crawford
Charles Cullen
Andrew Cunanan
Jeffrey Dahmer
Thomas Dillon
Westley Allan Dodd
Ronald Dominique
Nannie Doss
Brian Dugan
Joseph E. Duncan III
Paul Durousseau
Edward Edwards
Mack Ray Edwards
Walter Ellis
Scott Erskine
Donald Leroy Evans
Gary Evans
Richard Evonitz
Larry Eyler
Raymond Fernandez and Martha Beck
Albert Fish
Wayne Adam Ford
Kendall Francois
Joseph Paul Franklin
John Wayne Gacy
Gerald and Charlene Gallego
Carlton Gary
Donald Henry "Peewee" Gaskins
Ed Gein
Janie Lou Gibbs
Bertha Gifford
Kristen Gilbert
Sean Vincent Gillis
Lorenzo Gilyard
Harvey Glatman
Billy Glaze
Billy Gohl
Mark Goudeau
Gwendolyn Graham and Cathy Wood
Dana Sue Gray
Ricky Gray
Vaughn Greenwood
Belle Gunness
Anna Marie Hahn
William Hance
Robert Hansen
Harpe Brothers
Donald Harvey
Charles Ray Hatcher
Dale Hausner
William Heirens
Loren Herzog and Wesley Shermantine
Johann Otto Hoch
Dr. H. H. Holmes
Waneta Hoyt
Michael Hughes
Leslie Irvin
Phillip Carl Jablonski
Keith Hunter Jesperson
Martha Ann Johnson
Vincent Johnson
Genene Jones
John Joubert
Joseph Kallinger
Patrick Kearney
Edmund Kemper
Scott Lee Kimball
Tillie Klimek
Paul John Knowles
Randy Steven Kraft
Timothy Krajcir
Peter Kudzinowski
Leonard Lake and Charles Ng
Derrick Todd Lee
Bobbie Joe Long
Henry Lee Lucas
Kenneth McDuff
Orville Lynn Majors
Richard Laurence Marquette
Lee Roy Martin
Rhonda Belle Martin
David Mason
David Edward Maust
David Meirhofer
Frederick Mors
Herbert Mullin
Earle Nelson
Marie Noe
Gordon Northcott
Carl Panzram
Gerald Parker
Louise Peete
Steven Brian Pennell
Christopher Peterson
Craig Price
Cleophus Prince Jr.
Dorothea Puente
Dennis Rader
Richard Ramirez
David Parker Ray
Melvin Rees
Paul Dennis Reid
Ángel Maturino Reséndiz
Gary Ridgway
Joel Rifkin
Harvey Miguel Robinson
John Edward Robinson
Dayton Leroy Rogers
Danny Rolling
Michael Bruce Ross
Efren Saldivar
Altemio Sanchez
Gerard John Schaefer
Charles Schmid
Heriberto Seda
Tommy Lynn Sells
Arthur Shawcross
Anthony Allen Shore
Robert Shulman
Daniel Lee Siebert
Robert Joseph Silveria, Jr.
Lemuel Smith
Morris Solomon Jr.
Lyda Southard
Anthony Sowell
Timothy Wilson Spencer
Jack Owen Spillman
Edward Spreitzer
Gerald Stano
Charles Starkweather
Cary Stayner
William Suff
Michael Swango
James Swann
John Floyd Thomas, Jr.
Marybeth Tinning
Ottis Toole
Jane Toppan
Maury Travis
Chester Turner
Henry Louis Wallace
Faryion Wardrip
Karl F. Warner
Carl Eugene Watts
Nathaniel White
Christopher Wilder
Scott Williams
Wayne Williams
Randall Woodfield
Aileen Wuornos
Robert Lee Yates
James Holmes
Wade Michael Page

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#27809 Jan 30, 2013
Horse Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what Truman wanted to do but he knew if he tried that we'd kick American azzes all the way back to Missoura.
<quoted text>
It is in black and white. You said the Soviets firebomed Dresden, you dork. These are your words, an exact quote of what you wrote.
<quoted text>
Duh. In THE FOLLOWING SENTENCE, yeah. You clearly said it was the Soviets who bombed Dresden ..... FULL STOP. So do yourself a favour and come clean. You don't know shit about WW II, who fought, who did what, and what the governments of each nation did - or didn't do.
I just gave you a history lesson for free, Bonzo. Saying "thank you" is the civilized thing to do but are you man enough? I don't think so. Typical of you Americans ..... mouth wide open spewing nonsense and not the guts to shut your mouths and listen to people who know much more than you do. "Shouting someone down" is the American method and you think not admiting you're wrong is the same thing as being right.
Some friendly advice: Next time you make a statement see to it that you've checked your facts first before you open your stupid mouth.
Once again, the best you can come up with, is an argument based on bastardizing and manipulating someone else's post. Dave's post was quite clear and in no way shape or for said, what you stated it did, old feltcher.

BTW, a war between the good 'ol US of A and Sweden would be over in less than a week. The only survivors, would be the big talkers like you, who would have scurried off to Finland and Norway to hide out.
<¦-o

Vista, Ca.

#27810 Jan 30, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
This is what I wrote. Try reading it again with your glasses on.

Germany and Japan declared war on us! If you want to include all the atrocities that went on in 1945 then why not include the invasion of Germany, the raping of German women by the Soviets, or the firebombing of Dresden. We were killing Germans and Japs as fast as we possibly could. We warned the Japanese what would happen if they refused to surrender. Even after Hiroshima, they refused to surrender. Some Japanese troops were killing Chinese and Filipino civilians even after the emperor called on them to stop fighting. The Japanese had plans to kill all American POWs once Japan was invaded. The Japanese asked for and practiced "total war" and in the end, that is what they got! BTW-nobody can comprehend the gibberish of your posts. Learn English!(8 hrs ago | post #27733)

Notice the use of the word "we" and the sentence "We were killing Germans and Japs as fast as we possibly could."

The appropriate response to your post would have the word “you” in it but not the word “thank”.
Hit And Run

Oklahoma City, OK

#27811 Jan 30, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>I was born here, you little Muzzie shit stain. Why don't you go back to Yemen lowly dog, so you can kiss carpet five times a day and lick camel balls. I here your qua-ron makes for good toilet paper in a pinch, little pig.
<¦-o
you are trailer trash.you may of been born here but are but you are not native.you are a satan worshiper and a brain dead idiot.end of story......and the worst Muslim is better than you.
Hit And Run

Oklahoma City, OK

#27812 Jan 30, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong meat head, your country is far away from here, MY country America is here for those who are brave, strong, intelligent (your already out) and immigrants who want to be here and anyone doesn't like America can GET THE HELL OUT!
If you don't like it then why are you here?
who are fooling your self this is not your country.and why don't you make me leave....that i would like to see. but you have not the guts or the balls.....you proved that before you are a chicken shit coward
Hit And Run

Oklahoma City, OK

#27813 Jan 30, 2013
Muslims for the most part keep and believe in the laws the first 5 books in the bible. and you so called Americans can not even keep ten commandments or laws. they are defending them self's from a from a unjust government ....who invaded their country.and your own gooberment was guilty of many false flag attacks...but you dumb asses are to brainwashed to see it....so keep of the worship of satan and the beast...

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#27814 Jan 30, 2013
SHit And Runs wrote:
<quoted text>

the worst Muslim tastes better than you.
Try to keep your love life out of this, hayseed.

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#27815 Jan 30, 2013
SHits In Right Hand wrote:
<quoted text>you are trailer trash.you may of been born here but are but you are not native.you are a satan worshiper and a brain dead idiot.end of story......and the worst Muslim is better than you.
I don't live in the preconceived stereo typical trailor park, that all you ethnics conjure up images of to make yourselves feel better about your own inadequacies. You a Moon God worshiper, bow down to Satan because you're too ignorant and stupid to understand what your cult really is about. There is no such thing as the worst Moooslumm, cause because there all the same, you pork eater. <¦-o

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min June VanDerMark 595,961
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Turkey 854,000
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 5 min waaasssuuup 444,171
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 14 min Truths 5,810
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 29 min KannadaisGold 1,804
Can anyone tell me anything about Tavis Amezcua? (Oct '12) 30 min Knock off purse s... 3
Gay Nation Wants To Replace American Flag 34 min Knock off purse s... 2
The Christian Atheist debate 1 hr -Alan S Shole- 781
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr Jac 100,731
More from around the web