United States

#27739 Jan 30, 2013
s/h/b '... can you tell me?"
UidiotRaceMAkeWo rldPeace

United States

#27740 Jan 30, 2013
_BobLoblah_ wrote:
<quoted text>30Jan13.....
.....BobLoblah could make numerous corrections to your message, BUT BobLoblah does not want to be at it for the next few days.
Ps:.....Your heeeeennngliisssh, grammmmmaaaar, and centence stuctures, and pronounciation marks are atrocious.
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
You have problem yourself... it not 'Noaimi campbel it's 'Naomi Campbell. You need courses in critical reasoning skills 010, Logical analysis 101, Peace studies 101, Foreign Affairs 101, Civil Liberties 101...
DENG

Nanjing, China

#27743 Jan 30, 2013
Old farts choice of Music

THAT'S RIGHT, THOSE OLD FARTS ARE STILL STUCK THINKING IN THE REALM OF THE COLD WAR.

ROCK AND ROLL IS FULL OF SOCIAL DECAY.
UidiotRaceMAkeWorldPeace wrote:
<quoted text>Look it's a generational gap, you pinhead grunt, i don't to much about you Old farts choice of Music, movies... I know about butch cassidy and sundance kid - a western. As Micaheal and fred , i'm not into you type of gendre. you lack critical reasoning skills... If i ask you about the Transformer, can you me?
DENG

Nanjing, China

#27744 Jan 30, 2013
DENG wrote:

SO WHO'S RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS, OF COURSE, IT'S WORLD IMPERIALISM, LED BY THE UNITED KINGDOM UNTIL ABOUT 1918 AND THEN AFTER TO THE PRESENT IT'S THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

THAT'S GOOD INFORMATION ON THE LATEST AND MOST RECENT MURDERS OF THE WASHINGTON D.C. CRIMINAL MAFIA

What lands did the US acquire after 1910?

THE WASHINGTON D.C. AND THE NEW YORK CITY FINANCIAL MAFIA CONTROL THE MONEY, THEN INSTALL A PUPPET, LIKE MOBUTO, OF ZAIRE, UNDER ORDERS OF THE UNITED STATES MAFIA, TO CONTROL THE LAND, AND THIS TYPE OF CONTROL IS/WAS ALL OVER AFRICA AND ESPECIALLY SOUTH AMERICA; IT'S A WHO'S WHO OF DICTATORS OF THE 1930S TO THE 1980S IN THE WORLD, ALL CONTROLLED TBY THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT, FRONTING AS USUAL FOR THE REAL POWER IN THE UNITED STATES, THE FINANCIAL GANGSTERS THERE WHO OWN EVERYTHING.
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>

What lands did the US acquire after 1910? After WW1 the British took possession of German colonies in Africa and Ottoman territories in the Middle East. Japan took German colonies in China. France grabbed territory in the Middle East and North Africa. Italy grabbed territory in North Africa. Poland and Czechoslovakia declared their statehood and took control of previous German territories. In the next 20 years Britain, France, Italy, the Soviet Union, and Japan all gained territory while the US refused to claim any new territory. In fact, the US was working on granting independence to the Philippines. It was the US that put an end to European Imperialism by making Britain sign the Atlantic Charter before we would help her.
At the end of WW2, you had Soviet Imperialism. In January 1945 there was only one communist country in the world but by 1950, everywhere Soviet troops had been there was communism. The Soviets claimed Finnish territory, and Japanese territory. During WW2 we had been a close ally of China, but within a year of the communist taking over the Chinese were fighting against the UN and the US in Korea with Soviet pilots flying fighter cover. It wasn't until Gorbachev let the world know that he would no longer enforce communism at the point of a gun that all of Eastern Europe discarded it like an old smelly blanket. Someday your country will too.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#27745 Jan 30, 2013
DENG wrote:

SO HOW MAN PEOPLE DID OBAMA MURDER TODAY???

OBAMA IS TRYING TO OUT-DO GEORGE W BUSH, WHO REPORTEDLY KILLED 20 MILLION PEOPLE IN 8 YEARS.

AND THE "NOTORIOUS" STALIN, HAD EXECUTED 500,000 PEOPLE FOR VARIOUS CRIMES FROM 1929 TO 1953, AND THEY ALL GOT GOVERNMENT AND LEGAL TRIALS.
MPMARTIN wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously he missed one.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#27746 Jan 30, 2013
DUNG wrote:
diot wrote:
<quoted text>In other thread and even here i see you have a real English problem, you afraid to write more than two sentences, becauae i talk about peaceful jews that want not thing to do with your war mongering Zionist jew boy implanted, and not thing racist about this!
And not a somalian. you zionest jewboy implant that is ruining AMerica with you trying get US to startup a a war with Iran... Sorry don't believe in guns nor violence, but you our US war-for-profiteers are one into Guns and violence, you should look in yopu own backyard! ANd those jews for peace want nothing to do with your Zionist jew boy implant as you cause more problem in Mid East. Why did 139 nations support palestine to be a State, and had giving US/Israel the Big Middle Fingers, your own demise zionist jewboy implant, you no American, you want to ruin the US , to get o! one for humanity!

incoherent rubbish

INCOHERENT BECAUSE THE NEFFAGGOT HAS THE PHILOSOPHICAL AND POLITICAL COMPREHENSION LEVEL OF A 9 YEAR OLD CHINA KID

<quoted text>

OF COURSE, IT'S WELL KNOWN, AMOUNG INTELLIGENT PEOPLE, THAT CHINA STUDENTS CAN SPEAK ENGLISH WHEN THEY ARE 9 YEARS OLD NOW. CHINA HAS A FANTASTIC SCHOOL CURRICULUM THAT IS THE BEST IN THE WORLD; IT'S HOW A COUNTRY GETS GREAT AND STAYS GREAT

<quoted text>

smarter than

CHINA KIDS ARE CERTAINLY SMARTER THAN YOU AS THEY ALL KNOW THE UNITED STATES MILITARY WAS BOMBING CHINA IN THE CHINA CIVIL WAR FROM 1946 TO 1949.
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>If that's true DUNG, how do you explain why you're so incredibly stupid then? Are you saying that 9 year old Chinese children are smarter than you DUNG? <-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#27747 Jan 30, 2013
UidiotRaceMAkeWorldPeaceofSHIT wrote:
<quoted text>Look it's a generational gap, you pinhead grunt, i don't to much about you Old farts choice of Music, movies... I know about butch cassidy and sundance kid - a western. As Micaheal and fred , i'm not into you type of gendre. you lack critical reasoning skills... If i ask you about the Transformer, can you me?
IHIyxucudjc kcuobogu ifypxucivifcuciggi jcychcjvu Nobody can understand the rubbish you post CHOCOLATE FACE, but I'll type really slow so you can read mine. Your illiterate ignorant ramblings don't make any sense most of the time. Get off the khat and invest some of your Somalian pirate booty in English lessons, little barbaric savage.
<-o
DENG

Nanjing, China

#27748 Jan 30, 2013
The rabbi responded,'Yes, that is still one of our laws.'

YES, JEWS DON'T NEED LAWS, THEY HAVE ALL THE MONEY
Ricky F wrote:
A priest and a rabbi were sitting next to each other on an airplane.
After a while, the priest turned to the rabbi and asked,'Is it still a requirement of your faith that you not eat pork?'
The rabbi responded,'Yes, that is still one of our laws.'
The priest then asked,'Have you ever eaten pork?'
To which the rabbi replied,'Yes, on one occasion I did succumb to temptation and tasted a ham sandwich.'
The priest nodded in understanding and went on with his reading.
A while later, the rabbi spoke up and asked the priest,'Father, is it still a requirement of your church that you remain celibate?'
The priest replied,'Yes, that is still very much a part of our faith.'
The rabbi then asked him,'Father, have you ever fallen to the temptations of the flesh?'
The priest replied,'Yes, rabbi, on one occasion I was weak and broke with my faith.'
The rabbi nodded understandingly and remained silent, thinking, for about five minutes.
Finally, the rabbi said,'Beats the shit out of a ham sandwich, doesn't it!

“Winchester Model 1894”

Since: Apr 07

Roy, Washington

#27749 Jan 30, 2013
DENG wrote:
THAT'S RIGHT, THOSE OLD FARTS ARE STILL STUCK THINKING IN THE REALM OF THE COLD WAR.
<quoted text>
And just what in hell would you know about "Rock and Roll"?

I guess it's comforting for some little pissant to pass judgement on the musical tastes of another country. And speaking of "social decay" that's a laugh comming from China.

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#27750 Jan 30, 2013
UidiotRaceMAkeWorldPeaceOf SHIT wrote:
<quoted text>You have problem yourself... it not 'Noaimi campbel it's 'Naomi Campbell. You need courses in critical reasoning skills 010, Logical analysis 101, Peace studies 101, Foreign Affairs 101, Civil Liberties 101...
You are one thick skulled dimwit, CHOCOLATE FACE! I'd explain where he was going with that spelling, but it's a sarcasm thing, you wouldn't understand. <-o
DENG

Nanjing, China

#27751 Jan 30, 2013
while

SO WHAT ABOUT ALL THOSE SOVIET COMMUNIST-RUSSIA, AKULA ATTACK SUBMARINES ARMED WITH NUCLEAR CRUISE MISSILES HANGING OUT IN THE GULF OF MEXICO OFF OF HOUSTON, TEXAS RECENTLY??? NOT A THREAT TO AMERICA???
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>I can't understand what you're saying, while you're gagging on DUNG'S Kielbasa and Swedish Meatballs. <-o

United States

#27752 Jan 30, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>IHIyxucudjc kcuobogu ifypxucivifcuciggi jcychcjvu Nobody can understand the rubbish you post CHOCOLATE FACE, but I'll type really slow so you can read mine. Your illiterate ignorant ramblings don't make any sense most of the time. Get off the khat and invest some of your Somalian pirate booty in English lessons, little barbaric savage.
<-o
Force Majeure is US veteran who understand. Not a Chocolate. Read this and try to comprehend this if you can , you mentally challenged insipid undereducated obnoxious foolhardy insidious airhead grunts of bully doggy dog semans, yet another real mendacious Obsequious subservient of a US war mongering mass murdering baboon in our presence; of course, for my many many plays! U MTF C0ckcvckers ! Bwhaahahaaaaaaa

United States

#27753 Jan 30, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>You are one thick skulled dimwit, CHOCOLATE FACE! I'd explain where he was going with that spelling, but it's a sarcasm thing, you wouldn't understand. <-o
NoPE, you grunting war mongering Pinhead! You not him!

United States

#27754 Jan 30, 2013
DENG wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes , they still On McCarthyism paranoid trip but this time with new twist, they blinded Power and Greed ... no wonder then brainwashed and brainless about what they do is bankrupting US financially and morally , and ruining the world with the evil war machines...

“the summer home in Cape Cod”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#27755 Jan 30, 2013
how is the air quality in Beijin today Piss Ant !?!?!?!!?
DENG wrote:
while
SO WHAT ABOUT ALL THOSE SOVIET COMMUNIST-RUSSIA, AKULA ATTACK SUBMARINES ARMED WITH NUCLEAR CRUISE MISSILES HANGING OUT IN THE GULF OF MEXICO OFF OF HOUSTON, TEXAS RECENTLY??? NOT A THREAT TO AMERICA???
<quoted text>
DENG

Nanjing, China

#27756 Jan 30, 2013
English lessons

THE RUSSIA ATTACK SUBMARINES, NO ONE CAN FIND THEM, THEY ARE THE MOST STEALTHY SUBMARINE BUILT, AND TOTALLY DEADLY WITH THEIR NUCLEAR WARHEAD MISSILES.

AND THE RUSSIA ATTACK SUBMARINES LOVE THE GULF OF MEXICO, FOR SOME REASON.
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>IHIyxucudjc kcuobogu ifypxucivifcuciggi jcychcjvu Nobody can understand the rubbish you post CHOCOLATE FACE, but I'll type really slow so you can read mine. Your illiterate ignorant ramblings don't make any sense most of the time. Get off the khat and invest some of your Somalian pirate booty in English lessons, little barbaric savage.
<-o
DENG

Nanjing, China

#27757 Jan 30, 2013
DENG wrote:

<quoted text>

UidiotRaceMAkeWorldPeace" ]<quoted text>Yes , they still On McCarthyism paranoid trip but this time with new twist, they blinded Power and Greed ... no wonder then brainwashed and brainless about what they do is bankrupting US financially and morally , and ruining the world with the evil war machines...

AND IF THE TOPIX WARMONGERS REALLY KNEW HISTORY THEY'D HAPPILY JUMP INTO AN ADOLF HITLER UNIFORM AT HALLOWEEN.
<quoted text>Yes , they still On McCarthyism paranoid trip but this time with new twist, they blinded Power and Greed ... no wonder then brainwashed and brainless about what they do is bankrupting US financially and morally , and ruining the world with the evil war machines...
ASIA LATIN AFRO MID EAST

United States

#27758 Jan 30, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Enough spam CHOCOLATE FACE, it's boring and nobody reads it. Stick to the word I taught you a few weeks ago, "ad hominems." You're not worth debating, you're just cheap entertainment and practice for name calling and insults, you Somalian but pirate. <-o
Ad Feminum! I see you mentally challenged! BQHAHHAHAHAHAA Most of your Posts are Ad hominem... As majority of my based on Facts from Encyclopedias and backed by good US leaders wise sayings. Again Not a Somalian pirate, you war mongering baboon!
UidiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#27759 Jan 30, 2013
DENG wrote:
DENG wrote:
<quoted text>
UidiotRaceMAkeWorldPeace" ]<quoted text>Yes , they still On McCarthyism paranoid trip but this time with new twist, they blinded Power and Greed ... no wonder then brainwashed and brainless about what they do is bankrupting US financially and morally , and ruining the world with the evil war machines...
AND IF THE TOPIX WARMONGERS REALLY KNEW HISTORY THEY'D HAPPILY JUMP INTO AN ADOLF HITLER UNIFORM AT HALLOWEEN.
<quoted text>
Or Us warmongering jump Into Hell hole with Satan and can't even get out of his grasp, with brain of an Imp.

“Never run from a fight.”

Since: Dec 06

Vista, Ca.

#27760 Jan 30, 2013
<quoted text>Yes , they still On McCarthyism paranoid trip but this time with new twist, they blinded Power and Greed ... no wonder then brainwashed and brainless about what they do is bankrupting US financially and morally , and ruining the world with the evil war machines...
Do you and Dung have a coherent message that you are just unable to communicate or are you so confused by one another that you think you are in agreement? Dung appears to be telling us how dangerous those Russian submarines in the Gulf of Mexico are and then you claim we are just being paranoid. Which is it?

How is it that we go to war for greed yet it is bankrupting the country? How many greedy people are looking to go bankrupt? Talk about a lack of critical thinking.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Oldest Language in India : Telugu or Sanskrit ?? (Feb '12) 3 min siva 185
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Stilgar Fifrawi 750,346
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min June VanDerMark 548,489
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 18 min GOD 602,163
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 34 min Dave Nelson 229,928
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 57 min ChromiuMan 5,455
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr RADEKT 261,641
Have any girls on here had sex with a dog??? (Feb '12) 18 hr girls united states 125

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE