United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>After you scarf down your porcelain bowl of stink pickles, you can have yourself a hiney melon for desert, CHOCOLATE FACE.
<-o
Sorry, no like! But you one should have at it, have some more of my hiney ,melons, it all good for your our US warmongering baboons, it keep you smelling like an rotten eges.BWHHAHAHHAHAA farting whole load, kjust for you 6USA9! BQHHAHAHAA
Borat

Kazakhstan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
Have you ever even MET a Jewish person?

No, never.

In my country there is problem
And that problem is the Pope
He take everybody money
And he never give it back

Throw the Pope down the well
So my country can be free
You must grab him by his horns
Then we have a big party!!

If you see the Pope coming
You must be carefull of his teeth
You must grab him by his money
And I tell you what to do

Throw the Pope down the well
So my country can be free
You must grab him by his horns
Then we have a big party!!

Pope Day

www.youtube.com/watch...

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

idiot wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, no like! But you one should have at it, have some more of my hiney ,melons, it all good for your our US warmongering baboons, it keep you smelling like an rotten eges.BWHHAHAHHAHAA farting whole load, kjust for you 6USA9! BQHHAHAHAA
Nice prose, Somalian.
UidiotRaceMAKEWO LRDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice prose, Somalian.
why you smell bad , take a bath u warmongering Us baboon! Not a somaliam!

UNITED STATES WARS andINTERVENTIONS SINCE 1945:
MILITARY INTERVENTIONS, COVERT OPERATIONS, COUPS AND ATTEMPTED COUPS, ELECTION INTERFERENCE, REGIME CHANGE, COLOR REVOLUTIONS
Hiroshima and Nagasaki (Japan), Philippines, South Korea, Lebanon, Iran, Guatemala, Cuba, Congo/Zaire, Brazil,
Greece, Poland, Turkey, Dominican Republic, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Indonesia, Chile, Angola, East TImor, Nicaragua,
Grenada, Panama, Kyrgyzstan, Haiti, Yugoslavia, Georgia, Ukraine, Argentina, Ghana, Venezuela, Bolivia, Hondoras,
Paraguay, Mexico, El Salvador, Iraq, Afghanistan, Sudan, Somalia, Pakistan, Yemen, Tunesia, Egypt, Libya, Syria,...
"If Nuremberg were applied, then every post-war American president would have been hanged."
Noam Chomsky

The above just tip of iceberg does not inclusde a list of ugly Us war history since inception of a Us militarisic imperialist empire!

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You actually mean you poured water for a Jewish family in your position as a busboy, don't you racist Somalian?
Why do you write as if someone's behind you, continuously slapping your swollen head, pirate?
Not a somalian! Tell more about rickf as busboy?

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>I thought Somalians ate their pork raw, CHOCOLATE FACE? Been pirating lately, pig? <-o
Not a somalian pirate. You our US war mongering baboons is bankrupting U financially and morally, you need to be shiped to be try by the International War crimes tribunal, just as Bushjr and Co had been tried for war crimes agsinst humanity, you next; sooner or leader you face light and justice. NMo if and but about it you our AmeriKKKa warring baboons! BWHHAHAAAAAAAAa

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

UidiotRaceMAKEWOLRDPEACEofSHIT wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, no like! But you one should have at it, have some more of my hiney ,melons, it all good for your our US warmongering baboons, it keep you smelling like an rotten eges.BWHHAHAHHAHAA farting whole load, kjust for you 6USA9! BQHHAHAHAA
Don't try to type when you've got a mouthful of stink pickles, CHOCOLATE FACE cause I can't understand you and chew with your mouth shut, little swine. <-o

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

idiot wrote:
<quoted text>

why you smell bad , take a bath u
Is that what a Somali man says to compliment his goat on their wedding night, pirate?
Hit And Run

Piedmont, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

I can ether fool with a bunch of war mongering idiots or make me something to eat...think I will have breakfast some eggs biscuits hash browns....food wins.....

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

SHit And Runs wrote:
I can ether fool with my junk with a bunch of idiots who make me to eat shit...or I think I will have breakfast some semen biscuits and brown winking eyes........
Eat your greasy after-bar crap, hayseed. Unlike my quick insults to your slow mind, at least you can digest it.

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Hit And Run wrote:
I can ether fool with a bunch of war mongering idiots or make me something to eat...think I will have breakfast some eggs biscuits hash browns....food wins.....
Have yourself a great big porcelain bowl of stink pickles as an appetizer, then munch on CHOCOLATE FACE'S Somalian hiney melon, you tar roofing pig. <-o
Force Majeure

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

A BED Pan wrote:
<quoted text>
I really am useless.
Hmmmmm, yes.
Sanford wrote:
<quoted text>He sure like to talk a lot about butts.....that boy is not right in the head.
Prickly is not right in either end.
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>How do you explain Russia withdrawing from Georgia
The summer humidity in Atlanta was too much for them.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

these are the men of honor!
DENG

Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

idiot wrote:

<quoted text>In other thread and even here i see you have a real English problem, you afraid to write more than two sentences, becauae i talk about peaceful jews that want not thing to do with your war mongering Zionist jew boy implanted, and not thing racist about this!

And not a somalian. you zionest jewboy implant that is ruining AMerica with you trying get US to startup a a war with Iran... Sorry don't believe in guns nor violence, but you our US war-for-profiteers are one into Guns and violence, you should look in yopu own backyard! ANd those jews for peace want nothing to do with your Zionist jew boy implant as you cause more problem in Mid East. Why did 139 nations support palestine to be a State, and had giving US/Israel the Big Middle Fingers, your own demise zionist jewboy implant, you no American, you want to ruin the US , to get o! one for humanity!

incoherent rubbish

INCOHERENT BECAUSE THE NEFFAGGOT HAS THE PHILOSOPHICAL AND POLITICAL COMPREHENSION LEVEL OF A 9 YEAR OLD CHINA KID
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're trying to keep up with me by copy/pasting your own incoherent rubbish, Somalian?
It's not working out for you, is it, little racist pig?

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Horse Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmmm, yes.
<quoted text>
Prickly is not right in either end.
<quoted text>
The summer humidity in Atlanta was too much for them.
I see the geography of Eastern Europe is not your strong suit, at least not like your Gimp suit is, old queen.
<-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

SHits And Runs wrote:
ether? Did you invent a new word hayseed, or did you barrow your bum chum IdiotOftheWORLD'S thesaurus? <-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

DUNG wrote:
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>In other thread and even here i see you have a real English problem, you afraid to write more than two sentences, becauae i talk about peaceful jews that want not thing to do with your war mongering Zionist jew boy implanted, and not thing racist about this!
And not a somalian. you zionest jewboy implant that is ruining AMerica with you trying get US to startup a a war with Iran... Sorry don't believe in guns nor violence, but you our US war-for-profiteers are one into Guns and violence, you should look in yopu own backyard! ANd those jews for peace want nothing to do with your Zionist jew boy implant as you cause more problem in Mid East. Why did 139 nations support palestine to be a State, and had giving US/Israel the Big Middle Fingers, your own demise zionist jewboy implant, you no American, you want to ruin the US , to get o! one for humanity!
incoherent rubbish
INCOHERENT BECAUSE THE NEFFAGGOT HAS THE PHILOSOPHICAL AND POLITICAL COMPREHENSION LEVEL OF A 9 YEAR OLD CHINA KID
<quoted text>
What is a NEFFAGGOT, DUNG? I know Chinese children arn't very bright. I mean look at you, you're about as intellectually astute as a fence post, in your gulag. <-o

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

http://www.askmen.com/dating/curtsmith_400/44...
I kind of agree with this article......and to clarify....my attempt at humor in my last post, regarding the "guiddy-up grandma" thing.....that was a tiny fib. No slapping going on here. I can't run fast enough to get away with it now.
DENG

Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

diot wrote:

incoherent rubbish

<quoted text>

OF COURSE, IT'S WELL KNOWN, AMOUNG INTELLIGENT PEOPLE, THAT CHINA STUDENTS CAN SPEAK ENGLISH WHEN THEY ARE 9 YEARS OLD NOW. CHINA HAS A FANTASTIC SCHOOL CURRICULUM THAT IS THE BEST IN THE WORLD; IT'S HOW A COUNTRY GETS GREAT AND STAYS GREAT
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>What is a NEFFAGGOT, DUNG? I know Chinese children arn't very bright. I mean look at you, you're about as intellectually astute as a fence post, in your gulag. <-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

DUNG wrote:
diot wrote:
incoherent rubbish
<quoted text>
OF COURSE, IT'S WELL KNOWN, AMOUNG INTELLIGENT PEOPLE, THAT CHINA STUDENTS CAN SPEAK ENGLISH WHEN THEY ARE 9 YEARS OLD NOW. CHINA HAS A FANTASTIC SCHOOL CURRICULUM THAT IS THE BEST IN THE WORLD; IT'S HOW A COUNTRY GETS GREAT AND STAYS GREAT
<quoted text>
If that's true DUNG, how do you explain why you're so incredibly stupid then? Are you saying that 9 year old Chinese children are smarter than you DUNG? <-o

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

545 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 5 min Faithful and True 115,647
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min lightbeamrider 722,251
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 8 min UIdiotRaceMakeWorldPeace 172,563
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 13 min Dr_Zorderz 257,016
Why do BLACK People hate Mexicans so much? (Dec '13) 14 min Sussie 247
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 14 min andet1987 3,997
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 15 min Dave Nelson 224,671
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 17 min Michael 533,653
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 4 hr rahx 124
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••