Comments
22,341 - 22,360 of 37,629 Comments Last updated Friday Aug 22
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#27541 Jan 28, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm stayin' out of this. I'm neutral like pH7! Thanks for the information!:-)
So you don't love humanity to want save it... Bummer, so you turn to dark, and Boblobla daark energy got you ?:(

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#27543 Jan 28, 2013
IDIOT wrote:
<quoted text>So you don't love humanity to want save it... Bummer, so you turn to dark, and Boblobla daark energy got you ?:(
You actually believe your incoherent rants are 'saving' anyone, Somalian fool? You know nothing of the US, creep.
rider

Gwinn, MI

#27544 Jan 28, 2013
2006/2007/2008/2009/2010 People of Bikini vs. U.S. Lawsuit
Court Filings & Updates
http://www.bikiniatoll.com/
rider

Gwinn, MI

#27545 Jan 28, 2013
.Nuclear bomb explosion at sea - bikini atolls
rider

Gwinn, MI

#27546 Jan 28, 2013
Operation Wigwam involved a single test of the Mark 90 Betty nuclear bomb. It was conducted between Operation Teapot and Operation Redwing on May 14, 1955, about 500 miles southwest of San Diego, California. 6,800 personnel aboard 30 ships were involved in Wigwam. The purpose of Wigwam was to determine the vulnerability of submarines to deeply-detonated nuclear weapons, and to evaluate the feasibility of using such weapons in a combat situation. The task force commander, Admiral John Sylvester, was embarked on the task force flagship USS Mount McKinley (AGC-7).

The test device was suspended by a 2,000 feet (660 meters) cable under a barge. A six-mile tow line connected a fleet tug, the USS Tawasa, and the shot barge itself. Suspended from the tow lines of other tugs were three miniature unmanned submarines named "Squaws", each packed with cameras and telemetry instruments.

The time of detonation was 1300 hrs Pacific Time. The test was carried out without incident, and radiation effects were negligible. The device yielded 30 kilotons. Only three personnel received doses of over 0.5 rems.

The equipment intended for direct measurement of the explosion-generated underwater bubble was not operational at the time of the shot, but based on other measurements, the bubble's maximum radius was calculated as 376 feet, and its pulsation period approximately 2.83 seconds.(See Scientific Director's Report)[1]

Wigwam Test Blast Test name Date Location Yield Note
Wigwam 14 May 1955 500 miles SW San Diego 30 kilotons deep underwater

[edit] External linksOperation Wigwam Test Report, DTRA (PDF)
The short film Nuclear Test Film - Operation Wigwam (1955) is available for free download at the Internet Archive [more]
rider

Gwinn, MI

#27547 Jan 28, 2013
Operation Castle was a United States series of high-yield (high-energy) nuclear tests by Joint Task Force 7 (JTF-7) at Bikini Atoll beginning in March 1954. It followed Operation Upshot-Knothole and preceded Operation Teapot.
Conducted as a joint venture between the Atomic Energy Commission (AEC) and the Department of Defense (DoD), the ultimate objective of the operation was to test designs for an aircraft-deliverable thermonuclear weapon.
Operation Castle was considered by government officials to be a success as it proved the feasibility of deployable "dry" fuel designs for thermonuclear weapons. There were technical difficulties with some of the tests: one device had a yield much lower than predicted (a "fizzle"), while two other devices detonated with over twice their predicted yields. One test in particular, Castle Bravo, resulted in extensive radiological contamination of nearby islands (including inhabitants and U.S. soldiers stationed there), as well as a nearby Japanese fishing boat (Daigo Fukury&#363; Maru), resulting in one direct fatality and continued health problems for many of those exposed. Public reaction to the tests and an awareness of the long-range effects of nuclear fallout has been attributed as being part of the motivation for the Partial Test Ban Treaty of 1963.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Castle
rider

Gwinn, MI

#27548 Jan 28, 2013
.Eisenhowers Farewell Address Jan. 1961
rider

Gwinn, MI

#27549 Jan 28, 2013
rider

Gwinn, MI

#27550 Jan 28, 2013

United States

#27551 Jan 28, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Oooooh, that's exactly why i missed ya! ;-)
Well, u know we had a lot of snow here, so i been fed up with that. I kinda lost it and went crazy and even had a go at Catcher, it happens sometimes. I have a lot of coursework to do too. I'm really bored and tired of it!
Oh and now, we got this new muslim guy, victor, he just called me seriously insane, coz i said the koran allows muslims to beat women. I was like OMG i'm gonna lose it again! He's so strange!
Sure, my dear! Brace yourself!
Muuuaaaaaaah! Hug! Muuuuuaaaaah! Hug! MUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAH!!!!!
Don't forget to get me a present!:-X
See ya later, babe!
Bobloblah and right wing warmonger of the US does not want to talk about the ugly history of US MILitarisitic imperialism that are cause of most of the big mess at home and worldwide . He doesn't want you or anyone to see through the US use of duplicitus and Deception by playing on sentiment of the masses, by using propaganda , and to use of inducing fear and hate among races so to control the world population by broadcasting message that the US is one the good guys,so US can be anywhere in world fighting for a good cause but on contrary , US not fighting for good cause nor does it stand for democracy nor for human rights (in name only, it just double facade, it actions is not it soul!)... but corrupted/greedy US fighting for its imperialistic /Coporatist agendas only... Wake up time all.

I think The other poster got pissed off at you because he though you trying to attack his nation with help of the bully US war machine, i don't think he meant it, it because US invaded his nation and US had invade so many nation over 179 nations no longer trust bully war mongering US in world community.

US intervention into other nations foreign affairs is not about bringing human rights nor real democracy etc., to other nations but it maninly protecting its Hegemonic global aspirations, and the war-for-profiteering enterprises... US those in power don't really or rarely care about Women right issues in other nations, yet our on US human rights , women rights and Democracy is but FACADE, IS DISMAL NEGATED, HAVE YET MOVE UP IN HUMAN DEVELOPMENT SCALE OF REALLY SUPPORTING THESE neglected SOCIAL ISSUES IN USA, and have yet to fixed social issues at home.

any question?
rider

Gwinn, MI

#27552 Jan 28, 2013
CIA operations follow the same recurring script. First, American business interests abroad are threatened by a popular or democratically elected leader. The people support their leader because he intends to conduct land reform, strengthen unions, redistribute wealth, nationalize foreign-owned industry, and regulate business to protect workers, consumers and the environment. So, on behalf of American business, and often with their help, the CIA mobilizes the opposition. First it identifies right-wing groups within the country (usually the military), and offers them a deal: "We'll put you in power if you maintain a favorable business climate for us." The Agency then hires, trains and works with them to overthrow the existing government (usually a democracy). It uses every trick in the book: propaganda, stuffed ballot boxes, purchased elections, extortion, blackmail, sexual intrigue, false stories about opponents in the local media, infiltration and disruption of opposing political parties, kidnapping, beating, torture, intimidation, economic sabotage, death squads and even assassination. These efforts culminate in a military coup, which installs a right-wing dictator. The CIA trains the dictator’s security apparatus to crack down on the traditional enemies of big business, using interrogation, torture and murder. The victims are said to be "communists," but almost always they are just peasants, liberals, moderates, labor union leaders, political opponents and advocates of free speech and democracy. Widespread human rights abuses follow.

This scenario has been repeated so many times that the CIA actually teaches it in a special school, the notorious "School of the Americas." (It opened in Panama but later moved to Fort Benning, Georgia.) Critics have nicknamed it the "School of the Dictators" and "School of the Assassins." Here, the CIA trains Latin American military officers how to conduct coups, including the use of interrogation, torture and murder.

http://www.huppi.com/kangaroo/CIAtimeline.htm...

United States

#27553 Jan 28, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You actually believe your incoherent rants are 'saving' anyone, Somalian fool? You know nothing of the US, creep.
Not a somalian! Your paranoid McCarthyist trip , is rearing is ugly turtle head again, have they paralyzed you, you got Stockholm Syndrome, i see! You need to get of KoolAde dude, you Grunting pee-brain! I see you pissed off! Good! We know you our US war mongers like to bully the civilain population, for world to know! You not even human Rickf, how many childrens who had died and left parentless because of Stupid Us soldiers actions, who support Militarisitic imperialist dreams for meager penny ans while the corrupted/greedy US corporatist see you as cannonfolders and as lowly servant peons tat building thier fat coffer, and leaving many of u dumb soldier boys coming home to be buriedin th forgotten Arlington Cemetery , while the elite US children laughing at you lowly soldiers who bring riches while you soldiers died for bad cause making the rich richer and you soldiers become poorer and maimed or left dead at the battle field!.

BWAHHAHHHAHAAAAAAAa
rider

Gwinn, MI

#27554 Jan 28, 2013
The Military Industrial Complex-MIC Bush graduated from the Stevens Institute of Technology at Hoboken, New Jersey in 1884, where he played on one of the earliest regular college football teams. He took an apprenticeship with the Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Chicago and St. Louis Railroad at the Logansport, Indiana shops, later transferring to Dennison, Ohio and Columbus, Ohio, where in 1891 he became Master Mechanic, then in 1894 Superintendent of Motive Power. In 1899, he moved to Milwaukee, Wisconsin to take the position of Superintendent of Motive Power with the Chicago, Milwaukee & St. Paul Railroad.

In 1901, Bush returned to Columbus to be General Manager of Buckeye Steel Castings Company, which manufactured railway parts. The company was run by Frank Rockefeller, the brother of oil magnate John D. Rockefeller, and among its clients were the railroads controlled by E. H. Harriman. The Bush and Harriman families would be closely associated at least until the end of World War II. In 1908, Rockefeller retired and Bush became President of Buckeye, a position he would hold until 1927, becoming one of the top industrialists of his generation.

Bush was the first president of the Ohio Manufacturers Association,[2][3] and cofounder of Scioto Country Club and Columbus Academy. He was an avid sports enthusiast and a skilled carpenter[citation needed].

[edit] Political prominenceIn the spring of 1918, banker Bernard Baruch was asked to reorganize the War Industries Board as the U.S. prepared to enter World War I, and placed several prominent businessmen to key posts. Bush became chief of the Ordnance, Small Arms, and Ammunition Section, with national responsibility for government assistance to and relations with munitions companies.

Bush served on the board of the Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland (as well as of the Huntington National Bank of Columbus).[2] In 1931, he was appointed to Herbert Hoover's President's Committee for Unemployment Relief, chaired by Walter S. Gifford, then-President of AT&T.[4] He was once recommended to serve on the board of the Reconstruction Finance Corporation, but Hoover did not feel he was sufficiently known nationally.[2]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samuel_P._Bush
rider

Gwinn, MI

#27555 Jan 28, 2013
The Military Industrial Complex-MIC After graduation, Bush served as a field artillery captain with the American Expeditionary Forces (1917–1919) during World War I. He received intelligence training at Verdun, France, and was briefly assigned to a staff of French officers. Alternating between intelligence and artillery, he came under fire in the Meuse-Argonne offensive.

[edit] Business careerAfter his discharge in 1919, Prescott Bush went to work for the Simmons Hardware Company in St. Louis, Missouri.

The Bushes moved to Columbus, Ohio in 1923, where Prescott briefly worked for the Hupp Products Company. In November 1923, he became president of sales for Stedman Products in South Braintree, Massachusetts. During this time, he lived in a Victorian home at 173 Adams Street in Milton, Massachusetts, where his son, George H.W. Bush, was born.

In 1924, Bush became vice-president of A. Harriman & Co. His father-in-law, George Herbert Walker, also worked with the company, as did E. Roland Harriman and Knight Woolley, Bush's Yale classmates and fellow Bonesmen.

In 1925, he joined the United States Rubber Company of New York City as manager of the foreign division, and moved to Greenwich, Connecticut.

In 1931, he became a partner of Brown Brothers Harriman & Co., which was created through the 1931 merger of A. Harriman & Co with Brown Bros. & Co.,(a merchant bank founded in Philadelphia in 1818) and with Harriman Brothers & Co.(established in New York City in 1927).

He was an avid golfer, and in 1935 named head of the USGA.[5]

From 1944 to 1956, Prescott Bush was a member of the Yale Corporation, the principal governing body of Yale University. He was on the board of directors of CBS, having been introduced to chairman William S. Paley around 1932 by his close friend and colleague William Averell Harriman, who became a major Democratic Party power-broker.

[edit] Union Banking Corporation Bush was one of seven directors (including W. Averell Harriman) of the Union Banking Corporation, an investment bank that operated as a clearing house for many assets and enterprises held by German steel magnate Fritz Thyssen.[6][7] In July 1942, the bank was suspected of holding gold on behalf of Nazi leaders.[8] A subsequent government investigation disproved those allegations but confirmed the Thyssens' control, and in October 1942 the United States seized the bank under the Trading with the Enemy Act and held the assets for the duration of World War II.[6]

According to journalist Joe Conason, Prescott Bush's involvement with UBC was purely commercial and he was not a Nazi sympathizer.[9] The Anti-Defamation League[10] and historian Herbert Parmet[7] agreed with that assessment.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prescott_Bush
rider

Gwinn, MI

#27556 Jan 28, 2013
The original Brown Brothers bank was founded in Philadelphia in 1818 by the four sons of Alexander Brown[2] and was called John A. Brown and Company. A New York branch was opened in 1825 by a brother of John, James, and the overall business became known as Brown Brothers and Co. The New York office directed most of trading activities with the British branch in Liverpool.[5]

William Averell Harriman, founding partner of Brown Brothers Harriman & Co.Following the panic of 1837, Brown Brothers withdrew from most of its lending business. Two of the brothers, John and George, sold their shares in the company to the other two brothers, William and James. During the recovery from this economic turmoil, they chose to focus solely on currency exchange and international trade. During the panic of 1857, Brown Brothers was one of the few banks that did not close its doors, and actually supported several banks both in America and England.[5]

[edit] MergerOn January 1, 1931, Brown Brothers And Company merged with two other business entities

1.Harriman Brothers & Company, an investment company started with railway money and
2.W. A. Harriman & Co.
From this time onward, it existed as Brown Brothers Harriman & Co. Founding partners included:

W. Averell Harriman
E. Roland Harriman
Moreau Delano
Thatcher M. Brown Sr
Prescott Bush
Granger Kent Costikyan
Louis Curtis
Robert A. Lovett
Ray Morris
Knight Woolley
When Time magazine announced the three-way merger in its December 22, 1930 issue, it noted that of the company's 16 founding partners a total of 11 were graduates of Yale University.[6] Eight of the partners listed above, except for Moreau Delano and Thatcher Brown, were members of Skull and Bones.[7]

W. Averell Harriman, a partner in the firm, was the ambassador and statesman responsible for the relationship between Winston Churchill and Franklin Roosevelt during WWII. Some historical records of Brown Brothers Harriman and its precursor companies are housed in the manuscript collections at the New-York Historical Society.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brown_Brothers_H...
rider

Gwinn, MI

#27557 Jan 28, 2013
1925:

By 1925, I.G. had established powerful allies inside the Republican administration. The then Secretary of Commerce, Herbert Hoover appointed a nine-member
board, Hoover's Chemical Advisory Committee. Seated on the committee were Walter Teagle (Standard Oil of New Jersey), Lammot du Pont, Frank Blair
(President of Sterling) and Henry Howard (Vice-president of Grasselli). Despite the extensive ties the four had with I.G. they sat on a committee whose role was to
help America's chemical industry fight off the I.G. cartel

1926:

Prescott Bush promoted to Vice-President of W. A. Harriman & Co. Clarence Dillon of Dillon Read, set up the German Steel Trust with Thyssen & partner,
Fredrick Flick. According to the terms, Dillon Read would handle the Trust�s corporate banking in return for two Dillon Read representatives being on the board of
the German Steel Trust. Albert Voegler was the chief executive of the German Steel trust was. Voegler was another industrialist that was instrumental in bringing
Hitler to power. He also held directorships in Thyssen�s Dutch bank and the Hamburg-Amerika Line. Union Bank was not in partnership with Flick�s empire,
Silesian Holding Co. Walker, Bush and Harriman owned a third of Flick�s holding company and called their share Consolidated Silesian Steel Corp.

American I.G. founded as a holding company controlling I.G. Farben assets in the United States. Some board members were Edsel Ford, Charles Mitchell
(President of Rockefeller's National City Bank of New York), Walt Teagle (President of Standard Oil), Paul Warburg (Federal Reserve chairman and brother of
Max Warbug, financier of Nazi Germany's war effort and Director of American I.G.) and Herman Metz, a director of the Bank of Manhattan, controlled by the
Warburgs. Three other members of the Board of Governors for American I.G. were tried and convicted as German war criminals.

Allen Dulles joins Sullivan and Cromwell.

1927:

John Foster Dulles director of GAF Company (American I.G.) until 1934.

1929:

Standard Oil and I.G. Farben begin cartel negotiations

Harriman bank bought Dresser Industries, supplier of oil-pipeline couplers to Standard and other companies. Prescott Bush became a director and financial czar of
Dresser, installing his Yale classmate Neil Mallon as chairman.

1930:

Dulles arranged for the wealthy Czech family, the Petscheks to sell their interest in Silesian Coal to George Mernane. Mernane was used merely to hidthe Petscheks
interest. Dulles then sold the shares to his friend Schacht, the Nazi economic minister. After the sale, Dulles became director of Consolidated SilesianSteel
Company. Its sole asset was a one third interest in Upper Silesian Coal and Steel Company. The remainder of the shares was controlled by Fredrick Flick.

1931:

W.A Harriman merges with the British firm Brown Brothers. Thatcher Brown, Prescott Bush and the two Harriman brothers were the senior partners in the new firm
of Brown Brothers and Harriman. Robert Lovett son of Robert Scott Lovett and a close friend of Prescott Bush became a partner in the new firm. Lovett would
later serve as Asst. Sec. for Air during the war, as Under Sec. Of State 1947-1949, as Deputy Sec. of Defense 1950-1951 and as Secretary of Defense
1951-1953. Prescott Bush ran the New York office while the London office of the new firm was ran by Thatcher Brown. Montagu Collet Norman, governor of the
Bank of England and close friend of Prescott Bush often staying with the Bush family on his visits to New York was a partner of Brown Brothers. He also was a
well-known Nazi sympathizer. His grandfather had been boss of Brown Brothers during the Civil war when Brown Brothers were directly responsible for shipping
seventy five percent of the cotton from the south to England.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/...

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#27558 Jan 28, 2013
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Not a somalian! Your paranoid McCarthyist trip , is rearing is ugly turtle head again, have they paralyzed you, you got Stockholm Syndrome, i see! You need to get of soldiers who bring riches while you soldiers died for bad cause making the
BWAHHAHHHAHAAAAAAAa
Nice rant, Somalian fool.

I work with corporations all the time and am paid well for it, leftist pig. Does that piss you off?

Why do you claim to be American when it's so obvious you know nothing of this country, creep?
Force Majeure

Sweden

#27559 Jan 28, 2013
6USA9 wrote:
<quoted text>Nope and don't want to...
Then you have no business critisizing Iran.
A BED Pan wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a pig.
Oh, I see.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#27560 Jan 28, 2013
<quoted text>Bobloblah and right wing warmonger of the US does not want to talk about the ugly history of US MILitarisitic imperialism that are cause of most of the big mess at home and worldwide . He doesn't want you or anyone to see through the US use of duplicitus and Deception by playing on sentiment of the masses, by using propaganda , and to use of inducing fear and hate among races so to control the world population by broadcasting message that the US is one the good guys,so US can be anywhere in world fighting for a good cause but on contrary , US not fighting for good cause nor does it stand for democracy nor for human rights (in name only, it just double facade, it actions is not it soul!)... but corrupted/greedy US fighting for its imperialistic /Coporatist agendas only... Wake up time all.
I think The other poster got pissed off at you because he though you trying to attack his nation with help of the bully US war machine, i don't think he meant it, it because US invaded his nation and US had invade so many nation over 179 nations no longer trust bully war mongering US in world community.
US intervention into other nations foreign affairs is not about bringing human rights nor real democracy etc., to other nations but it maninly protecting its Hegemonic global aspirations, and the war-for-profiteering enterprises... US those in power don't really or rarely care about Women right issues in other nations, yet our on US human rights , women rights and Democracy is but FACADE, IS DISMAL NEGATED, HAVE YET MOVE UP IN HUMAN DEVELOPMENT SCALE OF REALLY SUPPORTING THESE neglected SOCIAL ISSUES IN USA, and have yet to fixed social issues at home.
any question?
No, I'm fine thanks! I know everything u said!

I have told u so many times, how many times have i got to tell ya???

ALL GOVERNMENTS ARE EVIL!!!!! THEY DO EVERYTHING FOR THEMSELVES!!!!

THEY GONNA GET RID OF US WHEN THEY DON'T NEED US, U WATCH!

Nah, that muslim guy is deluded!

Any ?????

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#27562 Jan 28, 2013
<quoted text>So you don't love humanity to want save it... Bummer, so you turn to dark, and Boblobla daark energy got you ?:(
Nah, it's all a part of my SECRET plan!

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH U!!

SSssssssshhhhhhh!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min RoSesz 539,249
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 14 min Stephania 600,026
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 min It aint necessari... 733,286
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 26 min JUDEletePete 118,020
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 29 min MUQ1 258,091
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 38 min KiMare 226,399
Restaurants in Pune 43 min sahasunil 1
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••