Comments
22,281 - 22,300 of 37,629 Comments Last updated Friday Aug 22
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#27416 Jan 26, 2013
UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
Before Hillary Clinton were Sec. of State she admitted US small Arms Manufacturers had fueled Mexican Cartel wars .
And so is US drug addicts help keeping Mexican drug cartels alive .And, some US authorities are in also drug trade business worldwide.
WELL THEN STOP DOING DRUGS Chocolate Man.

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#27418 Jan 26, 2013
DUNG FOR BRAINS wrote:
AND THAT'S YOU, CORRECT--A HICK--TELLING THE WORLD YOUR PHILISOPHICAL OUTLOOK???
CAN YOU COMPHREHEND 2 SENTENCES IN A ROW???
<quoted text>
Can you compose two sentences, without your commie bosses telling you what to write, stilted little savage barbarian? <¦-o
UidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#27419 Jan 26, 2013
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
WELL THEN STOP DOING DRUGS Chocolate Man.
No a Chocolate! I don't do drugs! Look boys and Girl Cowboy from his conscience telling me to do Drugs! BOYS AND GIRLS DON"T DO DRUGS a nd don't follow Cowboy bad advise!
Let talk about how you War mongering American Soldiers do drugs, ok with you?

BAHHAHHAA
DENG

Nanjing, China

#27422 Jan 26, 2013
SURE, BUY A GUN IN AMER ICA BEFORE THE LATEST ELECTED HITLER THERE BANS 'EM.

<quoted text>
CAN YOU COMPREHEND REALITY??? NOOOOOOOOOOO.

<quoted text>

IT'S CLEAR: IN THE REAL WORLD PHILOSOPHICAL HICKS DOMINATE THE THINKING IN WASHINGTON D.C.

<quoted text>
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Are you running out of material little pig face? Didn't your

OF COURSE, HOW'S THE PROPAGANDA INDUCED DREAMWORLD THERE; ANY HUNGRY CHILDREN IN THE UNITED STATES???

overseer RESISTANCE IS FUTILE, spoon feed you more propaganda to spew out your fat ass, little savage barbarian? Soon your transgender Emperor Kim Jong-dung, will give South Korea justification for war. They will enlist the support of the United States, soon you and the rest of the other hacks in the Bureau propaganda will be doomed, little baby eater.
<¦-o
DENG

Nanjing, China

#27424 Jan 26, 2013
AND THAT'S YOU, CORRECT--A HICK--TELLING THE WORLD YOUR PHILISOPHICAL OUTLOOK???

AND IS OCCUPIED TEL AVIV A GOOD PLACE TO LIVE???
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Can you compose two sentences, without your commie bosses telling you what to write, stilted little savage barbarian? <¦-o

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#27426 Jan 26, 2013
DUNG wrote:
<quoted text>
I can read your dull propaganda, but that doesn't mean I'll believe it, slave. How are things with 'Doctor' Kim jong un, fool?

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#27427 Jan 26, 2013
DUNG wrote:
<quoted text>
So your propaganda teacher is showing you how to dump stupid rhetorical questions. How f**king nice for you,slave.

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#27431 Jan 26, 2013
UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACEofShiT wrote:
<quoted text>No a Chocolate! I don't do drugs! Look boys and Girl Cowboy from his conscience telling me to do Drugs! BOYS AND GIRLS DON"T DO DRUGS a nd don't follow Cowboy bad advise!
BAHHAHHAA
No a Chocolate? What does that mean CHOCOLATE FACE? Cowboy told you to quit doing drugs, you Somalian pirates are allways high on kaht. Most of you war monger skinnies are very dependent on the narcotic effects of that plant. <¦-o

United States

#27433 Jan 26, 2013
Our Media Not Theirs, Robert McChesney & John Nichols, p64

From World War I to Korea and Vietnam, presidents have lied to the American people because they believed that if the American people knew the truth, they would not support the move for war. The track record of the U.S. news media in the twentieth century is one of regularly going along with fraudulent efforts to get the nation into one war or another by the administration in power.

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#27434 Jan 26, 2013
BAG OF DUNG wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep spewing out the same bullshit over and over, it must be the opium making you forget your previous post, stilted one. Tel Avive is much better place to live, than the shit hole that is the DPR of Korea, little pig faced savage barbarian. <¦-o

United States

#27440 Jan 26, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>No a Chocolate? What does that mean CHOCOLATE FACE? Cowboy told you to quit doing drugs, you Somalian pirates are allways high on kaht. Most of you war monger skinnies are very dependent on the narcotic effects of that plant. <¦-o
like i said Not a Chocolate Somalian pirate kinny warmonger!

I don't do drugs! Look boys and Girl Cowboy from his conscience telling me to do Drugs! BOYS AND GIRLS DON"T DO DRUGS a nd don't follow Cowboy bad advise!
And let talk about our US soldiers are real wormongers.....
BAHHAHHAA

US soldiers 'used drugs in Afghanistan'| News.com .au
www.news.com.au/breaking-news/us-soldiers-use... ...

Eight soldiers died of drug overdoses during that time. While the cases represent just a slice of possible drug use by US troops in Afghanistan, they provide a sombre ...

===
answers.yahoo.com ›…› Politics & Government › Politics
Resolved · 13 total answers · Published Mar 11, 2009

Mar 11, 2009 ·conflicts that have resulted in the deaths of 616,640 US Soldiers.... along the line one of them used the term 'warmongers
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#27444 Jan 26, 2013
Chocolate Face wrote:
<quoted text>No a Chocolate! I don't do drugs! Look boys and Girl Cowboy from his conscience telling me to do Drugs! BOYS AND GIRLS DON"T DO DRUGS a nd don't follow Cowboy bad advise!
BAHHAHHAA
Your posts belong in the DARE program...Kids aren't that dumb, they see your posts and your grammar and they right away know that "chemicals" are bad for you...
Khat and Acid don't mix...

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#27446 Jan 26, 2013
UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACEofSHIT wrote:
<quoted text>like i said Not a Chocolate Somalian pirate kinny warmonger!
I don't do drugs! Look boys and Girl Cowboy from his conscience telling me to do Drugs! BOYS AND GIRLS DON"T DO DRUGS a nd don't follow Cowboy bad advise!
And let talk about our US soldiers are real wormongers.....
BAHHAHHAA
US soldiers 'used drugs in Afghanistan'| News.com .au
www.news.com.au/breaking-news/us-soldiers-use... ...
Eight soldiers died of drug overdoses during that time. While the cases represent just a slice of possible drug use by US troops in Afghanistan, they provide a sombre ...
===
answers.yahoo.com ›…› Politics & Government › Politics
Resolved · 13 total answers · Published Mar 11, 2009
Mar 11, 2009 ·conflicts that have resulted in the deaths of 616,640 US Soldiers.... along the line one of them used the term 'warmongers
It's quite obvious that you're a khat chewing skinney CHOCOLATE FACE, just by your piss poor grammar and spelling, along with your incoherent rants. Only a Somalian butt pirate like you, could come across as that ignorant and uneducated. Even the dumb Swedish drag queen Horse Manure *cough* I mean Force Majeure is more intelligent than you. You might be about par, with the hayseed wanna be tar roofer "Shit and Run" who pretends to be from Oklahoma. That's a toss up, you're bolth a couple of savage little barbarians.
<¦-o
uidiotRaaceAMkew orldPeace

United States

#27451 Jan 26, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>It's quite obvious that you're a khat chewing skinney CHOCOLATE FACE, just by your piss poor grammar and spelling, along with your incoherent rants. Only a Somalian butt pirate like you, could come across as that ignorant and uneducated. Even the dumb Swedish drag queen Horse Manure *cough* I mean Force Majeure is more intelligent than you. You might be about par, with the hayseed wanna be tar roofer "Shit and Run" who pretends to be from Oklahoma. That's a toss up, you're bolth a couple of savage little barbarians.
<¦-o
Not a chocolate Somalian pirate , you are the real warmongering grunt of savage baboons in our presence! Whenever anyone who don't have an intellectual counters to those post(s), you or anyone who use ' Your spelling is no good to your use of Ad hominem etc I heard it all before and others also. You the ones who are really uneducated ... And your ignorance is a bliss is showing again ! As even our good US leaders, good US white hats ... even they come out to criticize ones nation.

If you so educated, i doubt it, lets see you answer my question, if you can't or have problem answering it, you the ones who is uneducated ...

What do you call those radical in the US govt whose obnoxious policy is about depopulation of the earth?

====

You warring ignorant war mongers who show no respect for humanity , as most soldiers are trained as killing machines with no regard to sanctity of human life.

Read up you AmeriKKKa warmongering Pinheads baboons! BAHAHAHAHAAA

United States

#27452 Jan 26, 2013
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Your posts belong in the DARE program...Kids aren't that dumb, they see your posts and your grammar and they right away know that "chemicals" are bad for you...
Khat and Acid don't mix...
Sorry, i don't do Drugs!

BOYS AND GIRLS DON"T DO DRUGS! And don't follow Cowboy's bad advise!

Let talk about you our violent and demented pyscopathic US Soldiers and what drug addictions can do to your minds...

More U.S. soldiers seek substance abuse help - USATODAY.com
usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/military/2008-11...

Nov 20, 2008 · The number of soldiers seeking help for substance abuse has climbed 25% in the past five years, but the Army's counseling program has remained .

Antidepressants Cause Suicide and Violence in Soldiers
www.huffingtonpost.com/dr-peter-breggin/antid... ...

Jun 20, 2009 · Here are the starting facts: Death by suicide is at record levels in the armed services. Simultaneously the use of antidepressant drugs is also at record ...
Soldiers and Drugs: Viewers Respond | Video - ABC News
abcnews.go.com/video/playerIndex...

Dec 03, 2007 · Empathy and anger followed Brian Ross' military substance abuse investigation.

United States

#27455 Jan 26, 2013
USA Army Finds Rise in Drug Abuse, Suicide among Soldiers
www.treatmentdrug.org/drug...in-drug-abuse-su...

Army Finds Rise in Drug Abuse, Suicide among Soldiers. After nearly a decade of war, the Army is witnessing an unprecedented rise in risky behavior and mental health ...

United States

#27456 Jan 26, 2013
Hitler used drugs to create violent, less compassionate soldiers ...
www.quickdrugrehabilitation.com/...drugs-to-c...

Hitler’s Drugged Soldiers. By Andreas Ulrich . The Nazis preached abstinence in the name of promoting national health. But when it came to fighting their Blitzkrieg ...

United States

#27457 Jan 26, 2013
US Military looks to drugs for battle readiness / The Christian ...
www.csmonitor.com/2002/0809/p01s04-usmi.html/ (page)/3

"No-go pills," used to induce ... aggression and violence among soldiers returning ... the issue of performance-enhancing drug use by US military personnel is ...

===

United States

#27458 Jan 26, 2013
1 min ago

bad bobs/robertg of world this What our US represent

Hitler used drugs to create violent, less compassionate soldiers ...
www.quickdrugrehabilitation.com/...drugs-to-c ...

Hitler’s Drugged Soldiers. By Andreas Ulrich . The Nazis preached abstinence in the name of promoting national health. But when it came to fighting their Blitzkrieg ...

US is also doing it but not many know about it.

US: Military looks to drugs for battle readiness - August 2002 ...
www.partyvibe.com/forums/drugs/851-us-militar ...

"No-go pills," used to induce ... concerns have been raised about aggression and violence among soldiers ... the issue of performance-enhancing drug use by US military ...
==
Military looks to drugs for battle readiness / The Christian ...
www.csmonitor.com/2002/0809/p01s04-usmi.html/ (page)/3
====
"No-go pills," used to induce ... aggression and violence among soldiers returning ... the issue of performance-enhancing drug use by US military personnel is ...

Concerns Raised About Combat Troops Using Psychotropic Drugs
www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/01/19/concerns -......

Mar 25, 2012 · U.S. Marines and Afghan Army soldiers run with a ... in the use of prescription drugs. An Army Suicide ... Drugs in Cases of Violence,..
jesus

Perth, Australia

#27459 Jan 26, 2013
OZZIE wrote:
Goodnight Cannon fodder marines. Don't forget to kiss your pasty white arses and your beloved rifles goodbye as you take your last breath dying for OUR country. AUSTRALIA, that is. BWAHAHAH! Shit boys, did you think you are doing us a favour over there amongst the arabs? hahah I don't think so! Don't expect us to be grateful, we're not. You stupid cunts.
ps.In anticipation of the response, Bring it on- you ignorant Bloody wankers!
Absolutely. We're sooo grateful-NOT!Haha. I hope you wankers think our lovely little country is worth it. What's the score so far? Arlington must be filling up.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 min Black Thunder 42 599,983
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Truth 539,085
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 5 min Uzi 36,757
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 12 min Aura Mytha 733,168
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 19 min Aura Mytha 226,379
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 19 min Uzi 117,996
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 21 min Toby 94,684
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 27 min Insults Are Easier 258,047
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••