Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

north korea is going to kill you... ricky and your gooberment will do nothing about it till after the fact...

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

DUNG HEAP wrote:
SURE, BUY A GUN IN AMER ICA BEFORE THE LATEST ELECTED HITLER THERE BANS 'EM.
<quoted text>
CAN YOU COMPREHEND REALITY??? NOOOOOOOOOOO.
<quoted text>
Do your commie bosses take a whip you over spelling or grammatical errors, little savage barbarian? <-o

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

SHit And Run wrote:
north korea is going to kill you... ricky and your gooberment will do nothing about it till after the fact...
I can see your unending joy today, hick. Any other pearls of wisdom for me?

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Shit With The Runs wrote:
<quoted text>ypu sick o you got butts on the mind you fruit loops are destroying the world...
Can even make one single post, that doesn't read like it was composed by a drunken tar roofer with a 3rd grade education, savage little pig? <-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Edit *Can you*
Hit And Run

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I can see your unending joy today, hick. Any other pearls of wisdom for me?
yes ricky stop believing your gooberment back away from the boob tube....It is possible to deprogram yourself.But It will take you a lot of work.but you can do it For starters you can stop worshiping the flag.

So rick what do you think about north korea....seems they really want to kill us.... And i always thought the red horse was china but it could be north korea.so what do you think fella...

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

SHit And Runs wrote:
<quoted text>ye
So rick what do you think about north korea....seems they really want to kill us.... And i always thought the red horse was china but it could be north korea.so what do you think fella...
Still paranoid, rube?
Leave it to a gullible hillbilly to believe North Korea's piles of garbage. I think you should move to that filthy backwater land of starvation and oppression, hayseed. It's full of backward, hateful pigs, so I'm sure you'll love it.

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Shitty Runs wrote:
Do you mule cocaine for the Mexican drug lords, to make ends meet when you're not smearing tar around on some roof, little pig? <-o
Force Majeure

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

6USA9 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey DUNG, Muslims hate Koreans
Nobody hates Koreans, you ciliated epithelia.
Hit And Run wrote:
<quoted text>he is the type of person has knee burns....
Yes, Prickly has knee burns alright - and elbow burns to match.

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

DUNG BLOWS DONKEY BALLS wrote:
THERE'S HUGE DOMESTIC TROUBLE COMING IN THE UNITED STATES AND IT'S SURE THE POLICE ARE ORDERED TO LOOK FOR POLITICAL TROUBLEMAKERS THERE.
<quoted text>
No citizen in the DPR of Korea can possess a firearm, it would be grounds for immediate execution. The DPR of Korea is full of savage little barbarians like you DUNG. <-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Horse Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
North Koreans are hated everywhere, little Swedish carciniod.
Force Majeure

Federal Way, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Fake Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I have developed a certain amount of incontinence from my deviant sexual escapades. This is a common occurrence within the male population of Sweden. My bowels are quite irritable today, I think it was that big meaty sausage I took a ride on last night. ;)
DENG

Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

THERE'S HUGE DOMESTIC TROUBLE COMING IN THE UNITED STATES AND IT'S SURE THE POLICE ARE ORDERED TO LOOK FOR POLITICAL TROUBLEMAKERS THERE.

No citizen in the DPR of Korea: OF COURSE, THE CITIZENS OF THE DPR OF KOREA HAVE WEAPONS WAITING FOR THE WASHINGTON D.C. ZIONAZIS TO ATTEMPT AGAIN TO MURDER ONE-THIRD OF THE KOREA POPULATION

1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>No citizen in the DPR of Korea can possess a firearm, it would be grounds for immediate execution. The DPR of Korea is full of savage little barbarians like you DUNG. <-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

DENGALING wrote:
<quoted text>
Kim Jong-un has undergone a partial gender reassignment procedure. He has always wanted to be a SHEMALE. How does it make you feel DUNG, that your exalted Emperor is a chick with a dick, little savage barbarian? <-o
DENG

Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Horse Manure wrote:

<quoted text>

<quoted text>

THE WEIRDO FROM AMERCA AND ITS TOTALLY CONTROLLED MEDIA HAS THE ANSWERS???

SURE, WHILE THE JEWISH-CONTROLLED MEDIA IN THE UNITED STATES BARKS ABOUT THE LACK OF FREEEDOM HERE AND THERE ITS LATEST MURDER OPERATION IS FLYING ALQAEDA AND FRENCH TROOPS ON PENTAGON AIRPLANES INTO MALI FOR A MODERN-DAY HUMAN EXTERMINATION CAMPAIGN ETHNICALLY CLEANSING MALI OF ALL POLITICAL DISSENT.

THIS IS TOO MUCH TO COMPREHEND FOR YOUR SIMPLE LITTLE SUPER BOWEL BRAIN???
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>North Koreans are hated everywhere, little Swedish carciniod.
DENG

Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

AND OBAMA IS THE NEW PUBLIC FACE OF HITLER, CORRECT, WITH THE REAL POWER IN THE UNITED STATES CAREFULLY HIDDEN--OFF STAGE--LIKE IN A SHAKESPEARE PLAY???
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Kim Jong-un has undergone a partial gender reassignment procedure. He has always wanted to be a SHEMALE. How does it make you feel DUNG, that your exalted Emperor is a chick with a dick, little savage barbarian? <-o
DENG

Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

YOU MUST BE THINKING ABOUT THE HOMOSEXUALQUEER OBAMA--YAZ--SURE.
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Kim Jong-un has undergone a partial gender reassignment procedure. He has always wanted to be a SHEMALE. How does it make you feel DUNG, that your exalted Emperor is a chick with a dick, little savage barbarian? <-o
DENG

Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>

CAN YOU COMPREHEND REALITY??? NOOOOOOOOOOO.

<quoted text>

IT'S CLEAR: IN THE REAL WORLD PHILOSOPHICAL HICKS DOMINATE THE THINKING IN WASHINGTON D.C.
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Do your commie bosses take a whip you over spelling or grammatical errors, little savage barbarian? <-o
UidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Before Hillary Clinton were Sec. of State she admitted US small Arms Manufacturers had fueled Mexican Cartel wars .
And so is US drug addicts help keeping Mexican drug cartels alive .And, some US authorities are in also drug trade business worldwide.
UidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Imperialism: Bankers, Drug Wars and Genocide
by James Petras
May 19, 2011

The massive escalation of homicides and violence in Mexico began with the declaration of a war on the drug cartels by the fraudulently elected President Calderon, a policy pushed initially by the [George W.] Bush Administration and subsequently strongly backed by the Obama Clinton regime... The US government armed the Calderon regime and the American gun manufacturers sold guns to the cartels through both legal and underground arms sales. Steady or increasing demand for drugs in the US and the grotesque profits derived from trafficking and sales--- remained the primary driving force behind the tidal wave of violence and societal disintegration in Mexico.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 22,261 - 22,280 of37,594
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

543 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 4 min Student 38,410
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 4 min Buck Crick 223,361
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 4 min scirocco 114,710
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Godspeakinginmydreamslol 530,394
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 5 min Vinutha 4,093
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min dirty white boy- 717,246
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 6 min BenAdam 598,814
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 9 min Daniel 64
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 13 min who 255,783
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 11 hr aalw 110
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••