Force Majeure

Federal Way, WA

#27368 Jan 25, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Squirm as you will, Nelly.
DENG was sure squirming when I was sticking him with my Kielbasa and bouncing my Swedish Meatballs of off his rump roast! ;-)
Force Majeure

Federal Way, WA

#27369 Jan 25, 2013
Fake Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
But you told me that you're 12, PlowBoy.
I do not discriminate over age.:)
DENG

Nanjing, China

#27370 Jan 25, 2013
Force Manure wrote:

<quoted text>

You're not my mitzvah this year, Bonzo. Go find someone else willing to educate you.

WHAT ANTISEMITISM???

SURRRREEEE, AND WHAT ABOUT THE ON-GOING AFGHANISTAN HOLOCAUST, HAVE THE MASTERS OF THE FEDERAL RESERVE BANKING SYSTEM IN THE UNITED STATES MURDERED ENOUGH AFGHANS??? STILL SOME PEOPLE LEFT ALIVE IN AFGHANISTAN??? ARE THE UNITED STATES MURDERS FINDING IT DIFFICULT TO MURDER ALL THE AFGHAN PEOPLE, JUST LIKE AMERICA'S BRITISH IMPERIALIST COUSINS FOUND IN INDIA, TOO MANY PEOPLE TO MURDER THERE???

SO HOW MANY MILLIONS HAVE THE ZIONAZIS IN THE UNITED STATES MURDERED NOW IN THE AFGHANISTAN HOLOCAUST???
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You've again backed your lonely little bigoted self into a corner, haven't you, Tinkerbell?
Why do you so readily agree with that DUNG creep concerning his (their) ugly anti-Semitism? As with your homoerotic references, you've revealed too much of your personal leanings, haven't you, Nelly boy?
DENG

Nanjing, China

#27372 Jan 25, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:

<quoted text>

SO WHAT ABOUT ALL THE SMACKED-DEAD U.S. TROOPS IN AFGHANISTAN TODAY??? NOT CNN OR CBS, SO IT NEVER HAPPENED???
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>DENG was sure

A car bomb attack on a convoy of the US-led NATO forces in Afghanistan’s strategic eastern province of Kapisa kills 12 American troops and destroys two tanks, Taliban spokesman Zabihullah Mujahid says.

squirming when I was sticking him with my Kielbasa and bouncing my Swedish Meatballs of off his rump roast! ;-)
DENG

Nanjing, China

#27374 Jan 26, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:

<quoted text>

AND THE SOVIET COMMUNISTS ARE STILL IN RUSSIA???

SURE, THE "COLLAPSE OF COMMUNISM" IS ALL A RUSE; THEY'RE STILL THERE, HIDING OUT IN THE OPEN, IN RUSSIA AND THE WORLD OVER, AND PROBABLY HUNDREDS-OF-THOUSANDS IN THE UNITED STATES TOO, DISGUISED, FOR EXAMPLE, AS A DICK CHENEY, WHO UP UNTIL THE AGE OF 25 WAS A HARD-BOILED TROTSKY-COMMUNIST IN COLLEGE ADVOCATING THE VIOLENT OVERTHROW OF UNITED STATES CAPITALISM. IT'S TIME TO WATCH OUT AS THE END, IT CAN COME FROM ANY DIRECTION.
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>DENG was sure squirming when I was sticking him with my Kielbasa and bouncing my Swedish Meatballs of off his rump roast! ;-)
DENG

Nanjing, China

#27375 Jan 26, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you suddenly trying to sound as if you're a lofty philosopher

SO WHEN IS THE SUPER BOWEL FOOTBALL GAME???
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
How many home runs did the NFL hit last season?
UIdiotraceMAkeWo rldpeace

United States

#27376 Jan 26, 2013
Antonia Juhasz wrote:
<quoted text> Only American Big Business Sees Iraq Campaign As A Success – Part 1
Dawn / The Los Angeles Times -- President Bush and Vice-president Dick Cheney are correct when they say things are not all bad in Iraq. It just depends on your perspective. Although the military campaign is in chaos, the economic campaign is moving along quite nicely -- at least for big U.S. corporations and the Republican Party.

Halliburton, far and away the largest recipient of Iraq reconstruction dollars with about $18 billion (U.S.) in contracts, has seen revenues increase by 80 per cent in the first quarter of 2004 compared with the same quarter of 2003, according to the Financial Times. These revenues reflect "steep profits from their Iraq operations."

Next in line is the Bechtel Group of San Francisco, with nearly $3 billion in Iraq reconstruction contracts. In fact, revenues generated outside the United States have increased for Bechtel by 158 per cent, turning around a three-year slump.

ChevronTexaco of San Ramon, California has a contract to market Iraqi oil. Its profits have increased 90 per cent during the first half of 2004 compared with the same period in 2003, for a total increase of more than $3 billion.

And then there's Lockheed Martin, which hasn't even had to risk operating in Iraq to earn its war booty. In 2004, Lockheed's shares have more than tripled in value since their low in early 2000. A Lockheed spokesman told The New York Times that the company's success since 2000 came from the "changed geopolitical landscape."

Helping to boost these bottom lines are rules put in place by L. Paul Bremer III, head of the Bush administration's now defunct Coalition Provisional Authority in Iraq. Among them are "orders" that ensure that none of the profits made by contractors have to be reinvested in the fledgling Iraqi economy or in helping with reconstruction. Instead, every last penny can be sent back to theUnited States. The orders also make it difficult, come January, for an elected Iraqi government to overturn such rules...
DENG

Nanjing, China

#27379 Jan 26, 2013
THE NEXT SECRETARY GENERAL OF THE UNITED NATIONS SHOULD BE A MUSLIM

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#27380 Jan 26, 2013
DENG wrote:
THE NEXT SECRETARY GENERAL OF THE UNITED NATIONS SHOULD BE A MUSLIM
Hey DUNG, Muslims hate Koreans what do you think about that? If you were allowed to leave the DPR of Korea and travel to a Muslim country, you would soon find yourself accosted by an angry mob. First they would beat you until you were barely conscious, then they would sodomize you multiple times, finally they would hold you down and slowly saw you head off with a medium sized knife. How would you like that, you savage little barbarian? <¦-o
DENG

Nanjing, China

#27382 Jan 26, 2013
THERE'S HUGE DOMESTIC TROUBLE COMING IN THE UNITED STATES AND IT'S SURE THE POLICE ARE ORDERED TO LOOK FOR POLITICAL TROUBLEMAKERS THERE.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#27383 Jan 26, 2013
DUNG wrote:
THERE'S HUGE DOMESTIC TROUBLE COMING IN THE UNITED STATES AND IT'S SURE THE POLICE ARE ORDERED TO LOOK FOR POLITICAL TROUBLEMAKERS THERE.
More wooden propaganda. You people lack creativity.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#27384 Jan 26, 2013

SURE, BUY A GUN IN AMER ICA BEFORE THE LATEST ELECTED HITLER THERE BANS 'EM.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
More wooden propaganda. You people lack creativity.

USA

#27386 Jan 26, 2013
DUNG wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you own a firearm, slave?
DENG

Nanjing, China

#27387 Jan 26, 2013

<quoted text>

CAN YOU COMPREHEND REALITY??? NOOOOOOOOOOO.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you own a firearm, slave?

USA

#27388 Jan 26, 2013
DUNG wrote:
S
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Does that kind of rhetorical crap pass for insight in your slave empire, little vassal? You people are hayseeds, baby eater.
Hit And Run

Piedmont, OK

#27389 Jan 26, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>You don't know contractions, you illiterate uneducated little butt monkey. <¦-o
ypu sick o you got butts on the mind you fruit loops are destroying the world...
Hit And Run

Piedmont, OK

#27390 Jan 26, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. Yes, all is well and hope it's the same for you.
Actually, Prickly is pretty crafty - as well as being unbelievable stupid.
I say he's crafty because I estimate that he's got more than 50 active ali-asses on Topix but I've only been able to nail down a dozen of them. As far as him being stupid well ........ oh, I don't need to motivate that conviction for you.
he is the type of person has knee burns....
Hit And Run

Piedmont, OK

#27391 Jan 26, 2013
north korea is going to kill you... ricky and your gooberment will do nothing about it till after the fact...

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#27392 Jan 26, 2013
DUNG HEAP wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Do your commie bosses take a whip you over spelling or grammatical errors, little savage barbarian? <¦-o

USA

#27393 Jan 26, 2013
SHit And Run wrote:
north korea is going to kill you... ricky and your gooberment will do nothing about it till after the fact...
I can see your unending joy today, hick. Any other pearls of wisdom for me?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Paul Porter1 818,523
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min hojo 579,493
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 17 min Seentheotherside 2,055
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 19 min LAWEST100 610,005
News Former NH gov.: Obama is 'inciting' birthers wi... 44 min caesar 2
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr RADEKT 270,217
Kokopelli's Place, too (Jan '08) 1 hr Jolly 24,065
More from around the web