Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

DUNG FOR BRAINS wrote:
illiterate
OF COURSE YOU'D BE RIGHT AT HOME IN THE GERMAN NAZI PARTY OF 1930 BUT YOU DON'T NEED THAT WHEN THE REPULOCRATES IN THE UNITED STATES ARE SERVING THE SAME PURPOSE.
<quoted text>
You know, nobody reads your posts! They just see your stupid name and respond accordingly with ad hominems! <¦-o

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

DUNG wrote:
<quoted text>

THEN OF COURSE, IN ITS LAST DAYS YOU THEN KNOW HOW THE UNITED STATES WILL END???
<quoted text>
Well for one, I'm going to die laughing at your stupidly stilted propaganda, pig faced slave.

“Never run from a fight.”

Since: Dec 06

Vista, Ca.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

uidiotracemakeWorldpeace wrote:
<quoted text>NONE! Did you know US is A fascist Militarisitic, INterventionist neo-imperialist Empire in the making. i bet you having clue what kind Republic US is, and no it not democractic, let see you little Semen brain in action, do?
or are you mentally challenged like rest of you our Us war mongering buffoons baboons... WBAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAa
Do you think the world would be peaceful and democratic without the US??? Without the US, you had European Imperialism and colonialism, two world wars, communism, and fascism. The US was instrumental in ending all of those. If it wasn’t for the US there would be no United Nations.

Did you know the stock market is less than 250 pts from its all-time high? Did you know that we will be leaving Afghanistan within the next 23 months? Did you know the US was in far dire straits back in the 40s, the 50s, the 60s, and the 70s? Did you know that despite your pessimism the US will do just fine? Did you know that you are a fraud, illiterate, a liar and an Idiot?
Force Majeure

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
If it wasn’t for the US the world would be either communist or fascist. Which would you prefer?
The only choice you offer is between (1)communism and (2)fascism? That's easy! I've seen enough of what the United Snakes stands for .... I'd try communism instead.
Force Majeure

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think the world would be peaceful and democratic without the US???
It is without the United Snakes that peace and democracy have a chance. The U.S. has been the cause of EACH AND EVERY war since the end of WWII and the U.S. has stood in the way of democracy in every country it stuck its nose into .... plus even destroyed democratic nations.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Farce Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
The only choice you offer is between (1)communism and (2)fascism? That's easy! I've seen enough of what the United Snakes stands for .... I'd try communism instead.
How nice for you, old Nelly. In that case, why did you fight in Vietnam with US Army? Or are you a creepy liar?

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're saying you could see a big difference between Hitler's Nazi Germany and Joseph Stalin's Soviet Union? What was it, about 30 million Stalin sent to their deaths? Oh and let's not forget the millions that were murdered and starved out during the Bolshevik Revolution. How about Paul Pot and Chairman Mao, there's got to be another 75 million there, what a contribution the philosophies of Lennon and Marx's legacy has left us. Next you should try Islam, it's level of oppression would be right up your ally! You would be able to bugger young boys under the banner of Sharia law! <¦-o
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Annie Krack Head Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
It is without the United Snakes that peace and democracy have a chance. The U.S. has been the cause of EACH AND EVERY war since the end of WWII and the U.S. has stood in the way of democracy in every country it stuck its nose into .... plus even destroyed democratic nations.
Let us see;
Europeans started BOTH World Wars.#2 which Sweden actively helped the Germans invade their fellow Scandinavians, Norway.
Germany and France in 1876.
France and Russia..
England and France in the 18th and 19th centuries.
England and Spain for something like 300 years...
Yep, the US is such a "warmonger" compared to the Euro's.
UidiotraceMAkewo rldpeace

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>So you're saying you could see a big difference between Hitler's Nazi Germany and Joseph Stalin's Soviet Union? What was it, about 30 million Stalin sent to their deaths? Oh and let's not forget the millions that were murdered and starved out during the Bolshevik Revolution. How about Paul Pot and Chairman Mao, there's got to be another 75 million there, what a contribution the philosophies of Lennon and Marx's legacy has left us. Next you should try Islam, it's level of oppression would be right up your ally! You would be able to bugger young boys under the banner of Sharia law! <¦-o
US Genocide and centuries of wars on native Indians of N.America or aboriginals, over 90 Million plus natives indians died at hand of US fascism , the American Holocaust no . and this only one of many US evil wars on itself and the world.

“I'm Fabulous!”

Since: Jan 10

NYC, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

UidiotraceMAkeworldpeace wrote:
<quoted text>US Genocide and centuries of wars on native Indians of N.America or aboriginals, over 90 Million plus natives indians died at hand of US fascism , the American Holocaust no . and this only one of many US evil wars on itself and the world.
Alert! Alert! Someone stole my name!

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

idiot wrote:
<quoted text>US Genocide and centuries of wars on native he American Holocaust no . and this only one of many US evil wars on itself and the world.
You write the way Frankenstein talks, Somalian imbecile.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

DUNG wrote:
DID THE USA-SAVAGE LEARN A NEW WORD???
<quoted text>
I taught you the word 'savage', little monkey. Why is you people sound as if you're blasting a North Korea peasant village with a bullhorn?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

DUNG wrote:
1USA1 wrote:

THE PROSECUTIONS CAN BEGIN ANY TIME FOR THE UNITED STATES CRIMINALS; JUST HANG 'EM, AND THEIR TOPIX SUPPORTERS.
<quoted text>
Are you saying you want me murdered, little monkey?

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

DUNG HEAP wrote:
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>So you're saying you could see a big difference between Hitler's Nazi Germany and Joseph Stalin's Soviet Union? What was it, about 30 million Stalin sent to their deaths? Oh and let's not forget the millions that were murdered and starved out during the Bolshevik Revolution. How about Paul Pot and Chairman Mao, there's got to be another 75 million there, what a contribution the philosophies of Lennon and Marx's legacy has left us. Next you should try Islam, it's level of oppression would be right up your ally! You would be able to bugger young boys under the banner of Sharia law! <¦-o
Genocide is very precisely defined in International Law as “acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnic, racial or religious group” as set out by Article 2 of the 1948 UN Genocide Convention:“In the present Convention, genocide means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnic, racial or religious group, as such: a) Killing members of the group; b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group; c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part; d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group; e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.”
THE PROSECUTIONS CAN BEGIN ANY TIME FOR THE UNITED STATES CRIMINALS; JUST HANG 'EM, AND THEIR TOPIX SUPPORTERS.
<quoted text>
You're the commie, so you'll be the one on trial, fool. <¦-o
Sanford

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying you want me murdered, little monkey?
I would not miss you ...

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Yer such a looser, that the only date you ever get is when you take the garbage out. <¦-o
Sanford

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>You know, nobody reads your posts! They just see your stupid name and respond accordingly with ad hominems! <¦-o
That's Another lie I read them And he tells it like it is you just can not accept the truth how you government is lieing to you....we never hear about the death toll....you have got to be one of the most stupidest brainwashed shit head in the world to believe your government You are going to see what they will do to you and your family pretty soon and then it will be to late.Trust me another false flag attack is coming soon with nobama being re elected I think It could be most anything A dirty bomb A virus that kills millions .....Have you see what the vaccine for the swine flu has done to the public....yep they are killing us....what sucks worste than the gooberment is shit heads like you that support the evil beastly system.And you are guilty of war crimes for supporting them....

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

DUNG FOR BRAINS wrote:
DID THE USA-SAVAGE LEARN A NEW WORD???
<quoted text>
I have a couple of new words for you DUNG, since you don't like savage.*FECEL MATTER* It's what's between your ears, little savage! <¦-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Horse Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
So I would assume your gender reassignment, was after your tour in Vietnam, Swedish freak. <¦-o
Force Majeure

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>So you're saying you could see a big difference between Hitler's Nazi Germany and Joseph Stalin's Soviet Union?...
The choice was between Communism and Fascism.

1). Hitler was a Fascist-Capatlist. Minimum Democracy.
2). Mussolinni was a Fascist-Capatlist. Minimum Democracy.
3). Stalin was a Fascist-Communist. Minimum Democracy.
4). The United Snakes is a Fascist-Capatlist state. Minimum Democracy.

I'm a Solialist-Democrat. Maximum Democracy. However, the choices given were either Communism or Fascism. Given only those 2 choices I'll take Communism. Fascism offers no promiss of Democracy, Communism does.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

727 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Aura Mytha 720,472
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 13 min Charlie Sheen 256,487
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 16 min andet1987 3,954
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 17 min Chess 532,712
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 19 min meman 115,062
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 21 min Aura Mytha 224,164
Why was the cities of sodom and gomorrah burnt ... 27 min andet1987 12
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Lost In Transition 172,364
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 2 hr bRB 74
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••