DENG

Nanjing, China

#27228 Jan 22, 2013
IED detonates on dismounted foreign invaders

DOZENS OF U.S. TROOPS WIPED OUT HERE.

KANDAHAR, Jan. 17-2013 – In Spirwan area, Panjwaee district, a bomb detonated on the foot patrol of foreign invaders Wednesday, prompting several medical helicopters to medivac the casualties however the exact numbers are not known. Reported by Qari Muhammad Yousuf Ahmadi

3 American terrorists killed in IED attack on tank

THEY DIDN'T HAVE A CHANCE: ANOTHER 3 OBAMA TERRORISTS GOING TO HELL.

HERAT, Jan. 17-2013 – Some 3 American terrorists were killed today at 12:00 pm local time when an IED tore apart their patrol tank in Shindand district’s Zer Koh area. Reported by Qari Muhammad Yousuf Ahmadi

Mujahideen shoot down US invaders helicopter in Kunar

PROBABLY DOZENS OF U.S. TROOPS FRIED TO A CRISP AS HELICOPTERS ALWASY EXPLODE WHEN HITTING THE EARTH.

KUNAR, Jan. 16-2013 – Mujahideen of the Islamic Emirate brought down one of the enemy’s attack helicopter in Asad Abad city, the capital of Kunar province last night. According to Mujahideen sources, had been in pursuit of the helicopter for several days before it was down. All those aboard the helicopter were killed with their number undetermined so far. Reported by Zabihullah Mujahid

3 American terrorists killed in several hour clash

NO PENTAGON MAFIA AIR-SUPPORT HERE AS THE U.S. TERROR TROOPS ARE SO DEEP INTO CENTRAL ASIA IT'S DIFFICULT TO SUPPORT THEM; THEY ARE ON THEIR OWN ONE ON ONE AGAINST THE BEST.

HERAT, Jan. 16-2013 – A four hour clash took place at 02:00 pm today between Mujahideen and US troops in Zer Koh area of Shidand district during which 3 American terrorists were killed, according to officials who added that 2 Mujahideen and 1 civilian (woman) were martyred in enemy airstrikes while 1 Mujahid and 2 children were also wounded, Surely to Allah we belong and to him is the return. Reported by Qari Muhammad Yousuf Ahmadi

4 large missiles slam into Kandahar airbase

HOW NICE, HIT THE UNITED STATES TERROR BARRACKS AT 5 IN THE MORNING AT KANDAHAR; ANY TERRORISTS HOME???

KANDAHAR, Jan. 05 – 4 large (4 meter) missiles fired by Mujahideen of Islamic Emirate at 05:00 pm today slammed inside Kandahar airbase, all hitting their intended targets (one hit UAV hanger and another the living quarters of the invaders) however the exact extent of losses inflicted are not known. It should be reminded that Mujahideen also targeted the same base with 2 missiles Friday midmorning. Reported by Qari Muhammad Yousuf Ahmadi
DENG

Nanjing, China

#27233 Jan 22, 2013
illiterate

OF COURSE YOU'D BE RIGHT AT HOME IN THE GERMAN NAZI PARTY OF 1930 BUT YOU DON'T NEED THAT WHEN THE REPULOCRATES IN THE UNITED STATES ARE SERVING THE SAME PURPOSE.
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>There's no hiding the fact that you're an illiterate tar roofing buffoon. What are you, about a grade four education? Try hooked on phonics, slob. <¦-o

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#27235 Jan 22, 2013
DUNG wrote:
I'M ILLITERATE.

OF COURSE I'D BE RIGHT AT HOME IN THE GERMAN NAZI PARTY OF 1930
<quoted text>
Speaking of such- why do you hate Jewish people, lowlife slave of the state?
DENG

Nanjing, China

#27236 Jan 22, 2013
F COURSE I'D BE RIGHT AT HOME IN THE GERMAN NAZI PARTY OF 1930
<quoted text>

SURRRREEE, RING THE NEONAZI'S BELL FOR SERVICE AND THE SAVAGES IN AMERICA WILL GIT OUT OF BED.

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>

USA

#27237 Jan 22, 2013
DENG wrote:
F COURSE I'D BE RIGHT AT HOME IN THE GERMAN NAZI PARTY OF 1930
<quoted text>
SURRRREEE, RING THE NEONAZI'S BELL FOR SERVICE AND THE SAVAGES IN AMERICA WILL GIT OUT OF BED.
te Jewish people, lowlife slave of the state?
<quoted text>
You people write like robots. No wonder the rest of the world laughs at your dull propaganda.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#27239 Jan 22, 2013
U.S. State Department spokeswoman Victoria Nuland said the Russian evacuations indicate “the continued deterioration of the security situation and the violence that Assad is leading against his own people.”

Victoria Nuland

HERE'S A USA-ZIONAZI, AND WHERE'S SHE GOING TO GO AFTER IT'S ALL OVER, ARGENTINA AGAIN????

MAYBE SHE CAN GET HITLER'S OLD PLACE.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You people write like robots. No wonder the rest of the world laughs at your dull propaganda.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#27240 Jan 22, 2013
Adolf Hitler finally died on February 13th 1962 at 3pm in the afternoon

THE HALF-JEW ADOLF HITER HAD A LOT OF HELP FROM ALL HIS FRIENDS IN AMER ICA???
UidotRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#27242 Jan 23, 2013
James Becket, American attorney, in Greece for Amnesty International for World human Rights

describing the torture suffered by Greeks under US-supported dictator Papdopoulos in the 1960s
"
People had been mercilessly tortured simply for being in possession of a leaflet criticizing the regime. Brutality and cruelty on one side, frustration and helplessness on the other. They were being tortured and there was nothing to be done. It was like listening to a friend who has cancer. What comfort, what wise reflection can someone who is comfortable give. Torture might last a short time, but the person will never be the same.
UidotRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#27243 Jan 23, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Go munch Taliban cock!
<¦-o
Did you know US and UNocal ( Oil Company ) had business relationship with the Tabilan way back this century,as Impoerialist US didn't get what it wanted so decided startup a ongoing war with The Taliban. You war Mongering baboons !
Klink

El Dorado Springs, MO

#27244 Jan 23, 2013
DENG wrote:
Adolf Hitler finally died on February 13th 1962 at 3pm in the afternoon
THE HALF-JEW ADOLF HITER HAD A LOT OF HELP FROM ALL HIS FRIENDS IN AMER ICA???

100% Roman Catholic

www.spirituallysmart.com/nazi.html

“Never run from a fight.”

Since: Dec 06

Vista, Ca.

#27245 Jan 23, 2013
UidotRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text> Did you know US and UNocal ( Oil Company ) had business relationship with the Tabilan way back this century,as Impoerialist US didn't get what it wanted so decided startup a ongoing war with The Taliban. You war Mongering baboons !
If it wasn’t for the US the world would be either communist or fascist. Which would you prefer?
uidiotracemakeWo rldpeace

Jamaica, NY

#27246 Jan 23, 2013
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
If it wasn’t for the US the world would be either communist or fascist. Which would you prefer?
NONE! Did you know US is A fascist Militarisitic, INterventionist neo-imperialist Empire in the making. i bet you having clue what kind Republic US is, and no it not democractic, let see you little Semen brain in action, do?

or are you mentally challenged like rest of you our Us war mongering buffoons baboons... WBAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAa
uidiotracemakeWo rldpeace

United States

#27247 Jan 23, 2013
Amnesty International for World Human Right!

describing the torture suffered by Brazilians at the hands of the military and the US-run Office of Public Safety (OPS) in the 1960s

Tortures range from simple but brutal blows from a truncheon to electric shocks. Often the torture is more refined: the end of a reed is placed in the anus of a naked man hanging suspended downwards on the pau de arara [parrot's perch] and a piece of cotton soaked in petrol is lit at the other end of the reed. Pregnant women have been forced to watch their husbands being tortured. Other wives have been hung naked beside their husbands and given electric shocks on the sexual parts of their body, while subjected to the worst kind of obscenities. Children have been tortured before their parents and vice versa. The length of sessions depends upon the resistance capacity of the victims and have sometimes continued for days at a time.

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#27249 Jan 23, 2013
DUNG FOR BRAINS wrote:
illiterate
OF COURSE YOU'D BE RIGHT AT HOME IN THE GERMAN NAZI PARTY OF 1930 BUT YOU DON'T NEED THAT WHEN THE REPULOCRATES IN THE UNITED STATES ARE SERVING THE SAME PURPOSE.
<quoted text>
You know, nobody reads your posts! They just see your stupid name and respond accordingly with ad hominems! <¦-o

USA

#27253 Jan 23, 2013
DUNG wrote:
<quoted text>

THEN OF COURSE, IN ITS LAST DAYS YOU THEN KNOW HOW THE UNITED STATES WILL END???
<quoted text>
Well for one, I'm going to die laughing at your stupidly stilted propaganda, pig faced slave.

“Never run from a fight.”

Since: Dec 06

Vista, Ca.

#27254 Jan 23, 2013
uidiotracemakeWorldpeace wrote:
<quoted text>NONE! Did you know US is A fascist Militarisitic, INterventionist neo-imperialist Empire in the making. i bet you having clue what kind Republic US is, and no it not democractic, let see you little Semen brain in action, do?
or are you mentally challenged like rest of you our Us war mongering buffoons baboons... WBAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAa
Do you think the world would be peaceful and democratic without the US??? Without the US, you had European Imperialism and colonialism, two world wars, communism, and fascism. The US was instrumental in ending all of those. If it wasn’t for the US there would be no United Nations.

Did you know the stock market is less than 250 pts from its all-time high? Did you know that we will be leaving Afghanistan within the next 23 months? Did you know the US was in far dire straits back in the 40s, the 50s, the 60s, and the 70s? Did you know that despite your pessimism the US will do just fine? Did you know that you are a fraud, illiterate, a liar and an Idiot?
Force Majeure

Sweden

#27255 Jan 23, 2013
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
The only choice you offer is between (1)communism and (2)fascism? That's easy! I've seen enough of what the United Snakes stands for .... I'd try communism instead.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#27256 Jan 23, 2013
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think the world would be peaceful and democratic without the US???
It is without the United Snakes that peace and democracy have a chance. The U.S. has been the cause of EACH AND EVERY war since the end of WWII and the U.S. has stood in the way of democracy in every country it stuck its nose into .... plus even destroyed democratic nations.

USA

#27258 Jan 23, 2013
Farce Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
The only choice you offer is between (1)communism and (2)fascism? That's easy! I've seen enough of what the United Snakes stands for .... I'd try communism instead.
How nice for you, old Nelly. In that case, why did you fight in Vietnam with US Army? Or are you a creepy liar?

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#27259 Jan 23, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're saying you could see a big difference between Hitler's Nazi Germany and Joseph Stalin's Soviet Union? What was it, about 30 million Stalin sent to their deaths? Oh and let's not forget the millions that were murdered and starved out during the Bolshevik Revolution. How about Paul Pot and Chairman Mao, there's got to be another 75 million there, what a contribution the philosophies of Lennon and Marx's legacy has left us. Next you should try Islam, it's level of oppression would be right up your ally! You would be able to bugger young boys under the banner of Sharia law! <¦-o

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min oxbow 586,315
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Paul Porter1 831,266
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 9 min Paul Porter1 442,990
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 14 min Halle Berry Sister 176,583
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 15 min Neelakaran 6,446
Das Leitbild der Aztec Group 15 min xoxobella25 6
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 35 min Halle Berry Sister 2,324
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr TIM958 611,961
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr Rosa_Winkel 99,360
More from around the web