UidiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#27170 Jan 21, 2013
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Give me melons please please! I love melons, I will dance like a monkey for melons! I can't get melons in Somalia!
yES! I AGREE MANY HINEY MELONS FOR RICKF, THE wAR MONGERING BABOONS! bwhahhhhaaaaa

United States

#27171 Jan 21, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet you are not afraid to make an ass of yourself here on Topix, making absurd statements and insinuating that the only reason for not saying in what country he was born is one of "shame".
Grow up, Davey Boy.
<quoted text>
No, it wouldn't. It would serve no other purpose than to fix your concentration on his place of birth or nationality, and so making all of your subseqeunt responses to him biased, insulting and slanderous "out of context" and "off topic".
THAT is how long davey boy will go to protect the those our obnoxious evil US war-f0r-profiteers... even social conscience Americans don't want anything to do with US war machines technology that kills human life, these our US warmongers don't care for sanctity of life but only interest US war- for- profit enterprises, they have no morals and cold, heartless killers with no emotion, the lowest of low on the plane of humanity, inhuman war mongering scvmbaggers killers
DENG

Nanjing, China

#27172 Jan 21, 2013
ANYONE KNOW WHERE HILLARY CLINTON IS BURIED???

United States

#27173 Jan 21, 2013
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE- wrote:
<quoted text>I'm from Somalia, Mogadishu to be more precise. Our main export is pirating, a craft that has been handed down through the ages, a noble craft that, indeed I'm very proud to be part of. BWHAHAHAHA! ;)
I see you took my screen name again! I'm not A somalian! We all know its you Rickf ... who play with other poster screen names by manipulating them!

United States

#27174 Jan 21, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>More savager? Good one, CHOCOLATE FACE! <¦-o
I'm Just checking to if you are reading my posts! More savage of the bunch are you , our US war mongers baboons... BWHHAHAHHAA Not a chocolate, you racist War monger1

United States

#27175 Jan 21, 2013
. Warchild

Tanks rolling out on the ground, when the soldiers fire another round
People dying by their own hand, blood drampeled into foreign land
Fighters blasting our cities down, our families lay on the ground
Oppressed people hiding every where, survivors left wounded and bare

World war, can`t be won anymore, tell me what are you fighting for

Jump into combat, In the arms of death, Bullets stolen every single breath
Deprived life killed without thought, people are sold freedom is bought

[Solo: Ruby]

Long after the scares are healed, stories told secrets revealed
Learn and understand! Don`t live in fear! Exchange your guns for some cans of beer!

9. Hülya
DENG

Nanjing, China

#27176 Jan 21, 2013
This page is updated throughout the day as new operations are reported.

Monday, January 21, 2013

Invaders patrol attacked in Wardak

WARDAK, Jan. 20 – A number of the invading terrorists were killed and wounded in clash with Mujahideen of the Islamic Emirate on Saturday after the enemy’s patrol of walked into Mujahideen ambush resulting in a half-hour head on fight in Syed Abad district, Wardak. Reported by Zabihullah Mujahid

local enemy’s base attacked in Kunar; 2 killed

KUNAR, Jan. 20 – At report from Kunar province states 2 puppets were killed with another wounded Sunday morning as a result of Mujahideen attack on their army base in the capital of Kunar province, adding that several rounds slammed into the base building, damaging it badly. Reported by Zabihullah Mujahid

Mujahideen attack invaders military Camp in Khost province

KHOST, Jan. 21 – Mujahideen of the Islamic Emirate attacked the enemy’s military Camp close to the district center of Alishir in Khost province using heavy arms fire damaging the Camp facility and causing enemy deadly losses. Reported by Zabihullah Mujahid

24 foreign trainers, puppets killed, 31 injured in Kabul battle

KABUL, Jan. 21 – Kabul operation after nine and a half hours came to a successful end with all four heroic Mujahideen laying down their lives for their country with indomitable courage today at about 2:30 p.m. local time, a recent report from Kabul province indicates. The operation started at about 5:00 a.m. after the team of brave Muhammad Nabi known as Siraj coming from Ghazni province, Aamir Khan known as Abu Bakr from Jalalabad, Habibullah known as Omair from Kabul province and Abdul Latif from Baghlan province stormed the police Academy and the adjacent building where foreign terrorists trainer Afghan to be terrorists with heavy and small arms and explosive vests and hand grenades. The four loins of Islam bravely fought back the joint enemies and their reinforcements for more than 9 and a half hours, killing some 24 invaders and their puppets and wounding a further 31 until the last Mujahid Abu Bakar embraced Shahdat (martyrdom).&#1573;&#1 616; Surely we belong to God and to Him shall we return. Reported by Zabihullah Mujahid

7 US-nato tanks eliminated in Nawbahar district

ZABUL, Jan. 29 – Officials reporting from Nawbahar district say that earlier Saturday, around 70 ISAF tanks arrived from Shinki district to evacuate equipment from the PRT building in Nawbahar district. Officials say that landmines blew apart 7 enemy tanks as they were withdrawing the equipment, adding that 2 were destroyed in adjacent Neili village, 2 between Shahak and Shahabuddin villages and 3 others in Seipli area. Witnesses observed several helicopters airlifting the dead and wounded invaders from the blast site however the exact losses inflicted are not known. Reported by Qari Muhammad Yousuf Ahmadi

JANUARY 21, 2013, 5 DOZENS OF U.S. TROOPS SMACKED DEAD AND A DOZEN TANKS DESTROYED IN AFGHANISTAN AND NOT A WORD IN THE FAKE UNITED STATES PROPRAGANDA ORGANS.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#27177 Jan 21, 2013
MPMARTIN wrote:

SO WHERE'S HILLARY BURIED AFTER HER FATAL AIRPLANE CRASH???

<quoted text>

If you would take the time to read our Constitution and its Amendments (I assume you can read) you will know why. There is a Latin term that covers it quite well, it's "Jus Sanguinis" (right of blood") he is a "naturalized citizen". Got it!? Now FO!
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Deng can't read, he can only Copy & Paste what he's told to Copy & Paste.
Dwight D

Bangor, ME

#27178 Jan 21, 2013
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
Out of context!
The whole speech!
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/ike.htm
I tried to tell the world idiots make whoopee guy that I wanted to nuke the commies!
He wouldn't listen.

(good read, thanks Dave)

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#27179 Jan 21, 2013
DUNG wrote:
MPMARTIN wrote:
SO WHERE'S HILLARY BURIED AFTER HER FATAL AIRPLANE CRASH???

<quoted text>
You're a clueless baby eater, slave.
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#27180 Jan 21, 2013
UidiotRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>I see you took my screen name again! I'm not A somalian! We all know its you Rickf ... who play with other poster screen names by manipulating them!
So, are you dark chocolate, or did some White man get to your mother first and made you milk chocolate?
DENG

Nanjing, China

#27181 Jan 21, 2013
SO WHERE'S HILLARY BURIED AFTER HER FATAL AIRPLANE CRASH??? AND HERE'S THE SAVAGE UP LATE AT NIGHT AGAIN PROTECTING THE DICTATORSHIP FROM ANY AND ALL THREATS.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a clueless baby eater, slave.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#27183 Jan 21, 2013
Obama Warned To Prepare For Hillary Clinton Death

By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers

A startling Foreign Military Intelligence (GRU) report circulating in the Kremlin today states that President Obama was informed by White House medical personal shortly after Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s [photo top left] return to the United States that her health prognosis was “grim” as her likelihood of survival was “diminishing by the hour.”

As we had previously reported in our 30 December report, Clinton Injured, US Navy Seal Killed In Secret US Mission To Iran, Secretary Clinton was severely injured over a fortnight ago when her US military C-12 Huron aircraft [photo 2nd left] crash landed at Iran’s Ahwaz International Airport during a US secret mission to that Persian Gulf nation where she was reported to be “unconscious” and “bleeding profusely.”

OF COURSE NOTHING BY FACTS HERE HIDDEN FROM THE U.S. CITIZENS, AGAIN.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#27184 Jan 21, 2013
Obama nominates John Kerry to be secretary of state
By Jessica Yellin and Joe Sterling, CNN

December 21, 2012 -- Updated 2316 GMT (0716 HKT)

OH SURE, JUST FILL IN THE MISSING STORY.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#27185 Jan 21, 2013
Hillary Clinton in hospital amid speculation of plane accident in Iran

DEBKAfile Special Report December 31, 2012, 11:08 PM (GMT+02:00)

Tags: Hillary Clinton
Hillary Clinton in a recent appearance in Turkey
Hillary Clinton in a recent appearance in Turkey

US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s admittance to the New York-Presbyterian Hospital Monday, Dec, 31 - with a blood clot caused by concussion - gave wings to a cloud of rumor and conspiracy theories surrounding her state of health. The hospital, where Saudi King Abdullah was also treated two years ago, stated that the Secretary was receiving anti-coagulents and her condition would be assessed after 48 hours.

However, NBC television’s medical correspondent Robert Bazell was skeptical about the blood clot being caused by an earlier concussion because, he said, it if were, it would not be treated with anti-coagulents.“So either it's not really related to the concussion and she’s got a blood clot in her leg or something, or there’s something else going on that we’re not being told.”

SURE, SHE WAS "GUSHING" BLOOD ON THE GROUND AFTER HER AIRPLANE CRASH.
ASIA LATIN AFRO MID EAST

United States

#27187 Jan 21, 2013
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
So, are you dark chocolate, or did some White man get to your mother first and made you milk chocolate?
hey u do know GODIVA Chocolate by pound is $10 -$25/lb .

Not a Chocolate! Have a hiney melon, it good for you! BHHHAHAHA
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#27188 Jan 21, 2013
8. Warchild

Tanks rolling out on the ground, when the soldiers fire another round
People dying by their own hand, blood drampeled into foreign land
Fighters blasting our cities down, our families lay on the ground
Oppressed people hiding every where, survivors left wounded and bare

Jump into combat, In the arms of death, Bullets stolen every single breath
Deprived life killed without thought, people are sold freedom is bought

[Solo: Ruby]

Long after the scares are healed, stories told secrets revealed
Learn and understand! Don`t live in fear! Exchange your guns for some cans of beer!

9. Hülya

United States

#27189 Jan 21, 2013
Video Game Used To Lure New Recruits
Charlotte Observer
March 4, 2005

This is scary and maddening. Unable to get the necessary recruits for the military the old-fashioned way, the U.S. Army has sunk $16 million into a government-sponsored video game that blurs the line between fantasy and the reality of war.

The taxpayer-financed "America's Army" is so clever a mind game that even the military folks behind it get a little confused when talking it up. Time magazine said Major Chris Chambers, deputy director of the video's development team, had to stop and correct himself when he called the violence, combat and "death animation" in the game "real." "It's not real; it's simulated. But we're simulating reality," he said.

Got that?

The computer-based video game was rolled out as a recruitment and training tool -- primarily recruitment -- on July 4, 2002. And players can click a button in the game menu and go directly to an Army recruiting Web site, Time reports.

The military thinks there's nothing wrong with this. After all, Chambers says, "We treat it openly and honestly ... we don't sugarcoat it." But is it really "honest" when the game focuses on the adrenaline rush of the fight, and doesn't or can't convey the true human costs of war?

Sure, the game shows soldiers die in war -- thus the "death animation." But it doesn't show the thousands more who live forever maimed, with one arm, one leg or no limbs. It doesn't show the agonizing rehabilitation that often follows. It doesn't show the mental anguish of seeing a buddy killed in front of you, or having to shoot the enemy when you can look into his eyes. It doesn't show the hundreds of soldiers who battle post traumatic stress, or as a recent PBS documentary showed, the pressure to hide such injuries from the military superiors and comrades who call you a wimp for asking for help. "Suck it up," one soldier said he was told...

Video games are supposed to be fun. There's no denying that. But war is not. "America's Army" is only helping confuse the issue for the young men and women who must fight these wars.

It doesn't take much to confuse some in the 13-to-24-year-old demographic that's the prime audience for the video. Many are consumed with playing video games -- the more violent, the better. They equate the virtual thrill they get from the video game to real-life situations. Some tragically play them out in real life. For too many, the game gives an illusion of competence and control over their circumstances that kids who lack self-esteem or live in challenging situations badly need.

"America's Army" preys on such vulnerabilities. The game is a hit on the Army's Web site, with up to 4.6 million registered players and 100,000 new ones signing up each month. According to Time, this summer the Army will roll out the game to gaming consoles such as Xbox or PlayStation 2 to reach a broader audience.

United States

#27190 Jan 21, 2013
But this kind of "innovation" is troubling and borders on trickery. Critics already call the military deceptive in some recruiting practices. Posters and recruiters play up the positives and over-promise benefits, including the amount of money available for college tuition. They egg on recruits to sign up with provocative claims like this: "Where else can you get paid to jump out of airplanes, shoot cool guns, blow stuff up and travel, seeing all kinds of different countries?"

But they are wrong to use video games to hoodwink naive youngsters into thinking of soldiering as a game. When the adrenaline rush is over from the video battles, you can put the game aside. In real life, the scars of war stay with soldiers forever.

Sound Off...What do you think? Join the discussion.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#27191 Jan 21, 2013
SURE, SO WHY ARE SO MANY WOMEN IN THE UNITED STATES CALLED HILLARY CLINTON BY LOOKING AT THE PHOTOS IT'S CLEAR THERE ARE AT 3 WOMEN IN THE UNITED STATES THAT GO BY THAT NAME

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Hidingfromyou 773,868
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Tony17 558,999
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 8 min Chris Clearwater 175,545
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 14 min Rosa_Winkel 96,726
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 14 min Johnny 4,724
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 23 min MUQ1 265,012
Last Post Wins !!! [ game time :) ] (Jan '11) 32 min lisa 2,422
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 56 min lil whispers 604,792
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr HipGnosis 441,755
More from around the web