“Never run from a fight.”

Since: Dec 06

Vista, Ca.

#27147 Jan 21, 2013
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
President Dwight Eisenhower's farewell speech, January 17, 1961,
Clash of Fundamentalisms, Tarij Ali, p292
k
This conjunction of an immense military establishment and a large arms industry is new in the American experience. The total influence - economic, political, even spiritual - is felt in every city, every Statehouse, every office of the Federal government. We recognize the imperative need for this development. Yet we must not fail to comprehend its grave implications. Our toil, resources and livelihood are all involved; so is the very structure of our society.
In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist.
We must never let the weight of this combination endanger our liberties or democratic processes. We should take nothing for granted. Only an alert and knowledgeable citizenry can compel the proper meshing of the huge industrial and military machinery of defense with our peaceful methods and goals, so that security and liberty may prosper together.
Out of context you fucking little liar! He preceeded those statements with this.

"Until the latest of our world conflicts, the United States had no armaments industry. American makers of plowshares could, with time and as required, make swords as well. But now we can no longer risk emergency improvisation of national defense; we have been compelled to create a permanent armaments industry of vast proportions. Added to this, three and a half million men and women are directly engaged in the defense establishment. We annually spend on military security more than the net income of all United States corporations."

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/ike.htm

“Never run from a fight.”

Since: Dec 06

Vista, Ca.

#27148 Jan 21, 2013
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Not out Context!
Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron.
[…] Is there no other way the world may live?
Do you even no what "context" means????

Knowing what country you were born and raised in would put your views in context. Is that why you refuse to tell the truth?
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#27149 Jan 21, 2013
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you even no what "context" means????
Knowing what country you were born and raised in would put your views in context. Is that why you refuse to tell the truth?
Do you comprehend the passage?
We both Born in US! But you our US War mongers/War-for-profiters/ war investors/Arm - weapons Manufacturers... are not telling the truth to American people and the world about you DaveyBoy that support ILLLICIT WARS worldwide, you for Violences, Overspending on Military projects that don't benefit humanity... and financially and morally bankrupting the US to a trillion USD/year and every year on Illicit US war overseas and all this money could had gone to fix our American decrePIT Infrastruture, and create jobs that is need badly by many Americans and fix our rotten Educational system, to Social welfare programs for handicap of society and fix the dysfunction Healthcare system, to the soon to be depleted Social Security funds ....

aDD! AND THESE illicit US wars had created many enemies worldwide and it's bankrupting US as more money is spend boosting security..., And all this had created a US police State, ruined our civil liberties...

You WAr MONGERING sIMPLETOM, USE what GOD gave you- get a brain you Moron!

Auburn, WA

#27151 Jan 21, 2013
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet, for whatever reason you are ashamed to say what country you were born and raised in. It certainly wasn’t the United States. Did you ever figure out who Fredo and Michel were?
Have you ever been to the US?
I'm from Somalia, Mogadishu to be more precise. Our main export is pirating, a craft that has been handed down through the ages, a noble craft that, indeed I'm very proud to be part of. BWHAHAHAHA! ;)
Force Majeure

Auburn, WA

#27152 Jan 21, 2013
cowboy wrote:
The "Batmobile" #1, the original, built by and owned since 1966, by George Barris, just sold at auction tonight for 4.2 million dollars...TO AN AMERICAN!
I have blood in my stool! How does that happen?
DENG

Auburn, WA

#27153 Jan 21, 2013
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
Out of context!
The whole speech!
EVER SINCE I WAS MOVE TO MY EMPEROR'S PRESIDENTIAL PALACE, TO HANDLE PART OF HIS PERSONAL HYGIENE NEEDS, EVERYTHING TASTES LIKE SHIT!
DENG

Fremont, CA

#27154 Jan 21, 2013
SO WHAT IS IT NOW, THE REAL HILLARY CLINTON HASN'T BEEN SEEN IN PUBLIC FOR 5 WEEKS???

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#27155 Jan 21, 2013
LATIN ASIA AFRO MID EAST wrote:
<quoted text>Not a somalian! But US more savager than Somalian, As US all over the world causing dissensions, startup wars, dividing nations to war, plundering, bullying...and this had financially and morally bankrupted US, and created US police State... U our US war mongering grunts know no shame, you generations day will come as world will put in court of law for war crimes against humanity. Sooner or later u will see justice by the ICC...
LATIN ASIA AFRO MID EAST....BWAAAAHAHAHAahahaaaaaa aaaa eh!

I have dewy golden melons, good for you!
DENG

Auburn, WA

#27156 Jan 21, 2013
I JUST FARTED!

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#27157 Jan 21, 2013
MPMARTIN wrote:
<quoted text>
If you would take the time to read our Constitution and its Amendments (I assume you can read) you will know why. There is a Latin term that covers it quite well, it's "Jus Sanguinis" (right of blood") he is a "naturalized citizen". Got it!? Now FO!
Deng can't read, he can only Copy & Paste what he's told to Copy & Paste.
DENG

Auburn, WA

#27158 Jan 21, 2013
I NEED TO CHANGE MY UNDER PANTS! OOPS I FARTED AGAIN!
DENG

Auburn, WA

#27159 Jan 21, 2013
I FARTED AGAIN! IT MUST BE THAT DOG I ATE FOR LUNCH LAST NIGHT!
DENG

Auburn, WA

#27160 Jan 21, 2013
LABRADOR IS MY FAVORITE DOG MEAT, terrier TERRIER IS MUCH TOO TOUGH! I FARTED AGAIN!

Auburn, WA

#27161 Jan 21, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>
LATIN ASIA AFRO MID EAST....BWAAAAHAHAHAahahaaaaaa aaaa eh!
I have dewy golden melons, good for you!
Give me melons please please! I love melons, I will dance like a monkey for melons! I can't get melons in Somalia!
Force Majeure

Sweden

#27162 Jan 21, 2013
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet, for whatever reason you are ashamed to say what country you were born and raised in.
Yet you are not afraid to make an ass of yourself here on Topix, making absurd statements and insinuating that the only reason for not saying in what country he was born is one of "shame".

Grow up, Davey Boy.
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
Knowing what country you were born and raised in would put your views in context.
No, it wouldn't. It would serve no other purpose than to fix your concentration on his place of birth or nationality, and so making all of your subseqeunt responses to him biased, insulting and slanderous "out of context" and "off topic".
Force Majeure

Sweden

#27163 Jan 21, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>I JUST FARTED!
We know.
Force Majeure

Stockholm, Sweden

#27164 Jan 21, 2013
Tribute to American Military: Afghanistan – ONE THOUSAND Yankees Down

When Americans Go Down they Stay Down.
The Taliban Rock!
Force Majeure

Auburn, WA

#27167 Jan 21, 2013
My stool still has blood in it, what happend?
Marx

Reading, PA

#27168 Jan 21, 2013
We sleep peacefully in our beds because men and women of great honor and courage stand ready in the night to visit violence upon those who would do us harm.
UidiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#27169 Jan 21, 2013
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
Out of context you fucking little liar! He preceeded those statements with this.
"Until the latest of our world conflicts, the United States had no armaments industry. American makers of plowshares could, with time and as required, make swords as well. But now we can no longer risk emergency improvisation of national defense; we have been compelled to create a permanent armaments industry of vast proportions. Added to this, three and a half million men and women are directly engaged in the defense establishment. We annually spend on military security more than the net income of all United States corporations."
No lair MTF, got you working overtime, did you Daddy reprimand you for not me not accessing what you provide the weblink to you home! got you pissed good and her you heeing and HAwing --- PSTD for you soon our US warmongering Barbarain! BWHAHHAHHAHAHA! NO, you have a comprehension and critical reasoning is absensed and very reason he said Defense an OXYMORON, as money is not well spend, as should had gone to build up US infrastruture... not on all those illicit US wars and obnoxious military Projects of WMD ...that don't benefit Americans nor world! BWHAHAHHAHAHHHHA Have a hiney melon!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 min It aint necessari... 778,840
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Tony17 560,582
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 39 min onemale 265,482
Teacher back in class after Bush-Hitler comparison (Mar '06) 50 min Swedenforever 96
My wife want mee to peeing her mouth every time... 57 min vicky9669 2
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 1 hr Mandela 37,845
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Peace_Warrior 605,359
Straight guys: Would you ever have intercourse ... (Jul '12) 21 hr risque 137
More from around the web