Force Majeure

Sweden

#27108 Jan 19, 2013
*Gay monkey*
Force Majeure

Sweden

#27109 Jan 19, 2013
6USA9 wrote:
<quoted text>What do you mean dipshit, my team just won a big tournament to move on to regionals.
"Team"? Oh Jesus! Do you guys have pom-poms girls, twirling batons too. Ha-ha-ha-ha! I can assume that you're the weakest "team member" and the others are carrying you through.

When you learn how to play "REAL" 8-ball let me know. Computer games will ruin your ambition, Bonzo. Look in the yellow pages, find a billiard hall, go down there and get the feel of a real cue stick in your hands. Chalk up and have a go. When you think you're ready ..... give me a shout.
6USA9 wrote:
<quoted text>I know the fundamentals of the game
Did you just look it up in Wikipedia? I'll bet the only thing you know about billiards is that it has balls, a stick and a table with some holes in it. You probably think it is a prerequisite to smoke, drink whisky and carry a "hard" look on your face. You are such a tool!
6USA9 wrote:
<quoted text>You want to talk about cue sticks, idiot. I have a collection worth about 20 grand, I have a couple of individual cues in the 4-5 grand level
A "collection" huh? Yeah well, even Davey Boy and Bed Pan can download photos of cue sticks from the internet. Everything is computer "virtual" to you, isn't it.
6USA9 wrote:
<quoted text>Anytime you plan on being in the Seattle area, let me know, I'll play you a serious game if you have the cash, fool.
What a dork you're turning out to be. I'll tell what you should do ..... Take a couple of days off from Topix to have a good think. I mean a REALLY good think (not a "virtual" think) and come back with something you are good at, not just in your imagination.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#27110 Jan 19, 2013
A BED Pan wrote:
<quoted text>
Help! UidtiotRace and DENG are kicking my ass!
It looks like you've bitten off more than you can chew, Bed Pan.

UidtiotRace is your superior (you should have known that) and DENG is grossly understimated (you ought to have known that too). Taking them both on was suicidal. You don't know what's good for you I can see.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#27111 Jan 19, 2013
Farce Manure wrote:
<quoted text>

idiot is your superior (you should have known that) and DENG is grossly understimated (you ought to have known that too). Taking them both on was suicidal. You don't know what's good for you I can see.
Are you frustrated?
Your delusions are equal only to your flagrant lies, old Nelly. Maybe that's why you so easily dupe to their utter crap.

Tell me all about your big adventures in Vietnam as soon as they become 'declassified', OK, creep?

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#27113 Jan 20, 2013
LATIN ASIA AFRO MID EAST CHOCOLATE FACE wrote:
<quoted text>Not a somalian! But US more savager than Somalian, As US all over the world causing dissensions, startup wars, dividing nations to war, plundering, bullying...and this had financially and morally bankrupted US, and created US police State... U our US war mongering grunts know no shame, you generations day will come as world will put in court of law for war crimes against humanity. Sooner or later u will see justice by the ICC...
Now have a hiney melon grunt pinhead! BAHAHAHAHAHAHA
More savager? Good one, CHOCOLATE FACE! <¦-o

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#27114 Jan 20, 2013
DENG UNIT - PROTOTYPE WATERLESS BIDET wrote:
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you're describing your savage homeland of Somalia.
HAVE YOU NOTICED: A LOT OF UNCIVILIZED PEOPLE IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA???
WHAT HAS HAPPENED IS A COMBINATION OF GERMAN NAZISIM AND JEWISH ZIONISM AND WEST EURPOEAN IMPERIALISM, THE WORST OF BOTH WORLDS IN REALM OF POLITCAL BACKWARDNESS, THEREFORE, ZIONAZISM, RULES THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA RULING MAFIA THINKING THESE DAYS.
<quoted text>
No you haven't noticed shit about the United States of America, cause you lowly slaves have never been there before! <¦-o

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#27115 Jan 20, 2013
MPMARTIN wrote:
<quoted text>
So, may I assume you won't be visiting the U.S.A anytime in the near future? GREAT!!!
He's not allowed to leave the small starving village in the DPR of Korea!

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#27116 Jan 20, 2013
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, Skinny?
Been to Mecca yet, you Somali Chocolate Boy?
You know that your religion REQUIRES that all the faithful Muslims make the pilgrimage once in a lie time right?
You are, I'm sure, aware that with the Muslims, Women are for breeding and Boys are for pleasure? Oh hell, I'm sorry, of course you do....Sodomite.
Horse Manure *cough* I mean Force Majeure takes care or the pleasure part. I think they take turns playing the female role.

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#27117 Jan 20, 2013
DUNG TOILET UNIT wrote:
NOTICE, THE HILLARY CLINTON ON TV IS NOT THE REAL HILLARY CLINTON, WHO WAS MURDERED ONE-MONTH AGO.
That's OK!!!:)

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#27119 Jan 20, 2013
[QUOTE who="u-(IDIOT)-racemakewo rldpeace"]<quoted text>What happen to his sidekick robin's batcycle, original Had been junked, or on say?
lot of moola for batmobile, why would someone want to buy one? if had that type money i put into living and traveling...
I prefer like story line of Transformers - optimus prime and Megatron battle for cyberton[/QUOTE]Of course you like Transformers, that's why you have sex with Force Majeure! <¦-o

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#27120 Jan 20, 2013
[QUOTE who="Force Majeure = HORSE FUCKER"]<quoted text>
In the deepest sense of the term, yes.... and then some.[/QUOTE]There you have it.... <¦-o

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#27121 Jan 20, 2013
Horse Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
"Team"? Oh Jesus! Do you guys have pom-poms girls, twirling batons too. Ha-ha-ha-ha! I can assume that you're the weakest "team member" and the others are carrying you through.
When you learn how to play "REAL" 8-ball let me know. Computer games will ruin your ambition, Bonzo. Look in the yellow pages, find a billiard hall, go down there and get the feel of a real cue stick in your hands. Chalk up and have a go. When you think you're ready ..... give me a shout.
<quoted text>
Did you just look it up in Wikipedia? I'll bet the only thing you know about billiards is that it has balls, a stick and a table with some holes in it. You probably think it is a prerequisite to smoke, drink whisky and carry a "hard" look on your face. You are such a tool!
<quoted text>
A "collection" huh? Yeah well, even Davey Boy and Bed Pan can download photos of cue sticks from the internet. Everything is computer "virtual" to you, isn't it.
<quoted text>
What a dork you're turning out to be. I'll tell what you should do ..... Take a couple of days off from Topix to have a good think. I mean a REALLY good think (not a "virtual" think) and come back with something you are good at, not just in your imagination.
Have you ever broke and ran 6 or more racks in a row douchebag? Oh that's what I thought, you've never made mote than a couple balls at a time. That's how the girls play Horse boy! <¦-o

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#27122 Jan 20, 2013
Edit *more*

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#27123 Jan 20, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
If you have a car, which I highly doubt, it's worth alot less than my pool cues are, commie boy. <¦-o LMAO!

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#27124 Jan 20, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you frustrated?
Your delusions are equal only to your flagrant lies, old Nelly. Maybe that's why you so easily dupe to their utter crap.
Tell me all about your big adventures in Vietnam as soon as they become 'declassified', OK, creep?
If you go on the internet, it's under Swedes have gay sex with BCA and VC - 1963-75.

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#27125 Jan 20, 2013
Edit *NVA*
Force Majeure

Sweden

#27133 Jan 20, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Have you ever broke and ran 6 or more racks in a row douchebag?
You might keep 6 broken racks in a douchebag. I've never tried. Is it very difficult, Shit Head?
Force Majeure

Sweden

#27134 Jan 20, 2013
Edit *Shyt Head"

“Winchester Model 1894”

Since: Apr 07

Roy, Washington

#27135 Jan 20, 2013
DENG wrote:
SO WHY DOES AMER ICA LET A FOREIGNER FROM KENYA BE PRESIDENT???
<quoted text>
If you would take the time to read our Constitution and its Amendments (I assume you can read) you will know why. There is a Latin term that covers it quite well, it's "Jus Sanguinis" (right of blood") he is a "naturalized citizen". Got it!? Now FO!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min Chuck 701,679
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 10 min nanoanomaly 80,384
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 59 min nanoanomaly 995,800
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Big Al 448,411
His Time has Come!: James Harden 2017-18 MVP!!! 10 hr Doctor REALITY 1
Chubby gay horny 12 hr Chick-fil-A-Sam 3
Any gay / bi guys wanna sext (Apr '12) 12 hr Chick-fil-A-Sam 31