Comments
22,041 - 22,060 of 37,629 Comments Last updated Friday Aug 22
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#27094 Jan 19, 2013
UidtiotRaceMakeworldpeace wrote:
<quoted text>NO Somalian here ! I'm describing US are the United Snakes
Hey, Skinny?
Been to Mecca yet, you Somali Chocolate Boy?
You know that your religion REQUIRES that all the faithful Muslims make the pilgrimage once in a lie time right?
You are, I'm sure, aware that with the Muslims, Women are for breeding and Boys are for pleasure? Oh hell, I'm sorry, of course you do....Sodomite.
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#27095 Jan 19, 2013
The "Batmobile" #1, the original, built by and owned since 1966, by George Barris, just sold at auction tonight for 4.2 million dollars...TO AN AMERICAN!
DENG

Nanjing, China

#27096 Jan 19, 2013
NOTICE, THE HILLARY CLINTON ON TV IS NOT THE REAL HILLARY CLINTON, WHO WAS MURDERED ONE-MONTH AGO.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#27097 Jan 19, 2013
AND HOW'S THE BACKWARD THINKING AMERICA SAVAGE TODAY???
LEARNED ANY NEW AMERICA BEEN TAKEN--YOU'LL HAVE TO PUT YOUR BIRDBRAIN TO USE AND COME UP WITH A NEW WORD.

WHAT'S MORE DULL THAN A HOMOSEXUAL, WHO SHOULD ALL BE DEPORTED FROM THE UNITED STATES.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
More dull propaganda from an ignorant slave.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#27098 Jan 19, 2013
DENG wrote:

LEARNED ANY NEW AMERICA WORDS FOR MURDER??? THE AMERICA WORD "FREEDOM" WHICH IN AMERICA ZIONAZI ENGLISH MEANS "MURDER" HAS ALREADY BEEN TAKEN--YOU'LL HAVE TO PUT YOUR BIRDBRAIN TO USE AND COME UP WITH A NEW WORD.

AMERICA'S FINISHED. WHEN WORLD SEES A FAKE HILLARY CLINTON PRANCING AROUND AMERICA THE WORLD KNOWS THERE'S POLITICAL FACTIONALISM IN THE UNITED STATES RULING MAFIA, AND IF THERE'S ANY LUCK, THEY'LL KILL EACH OTHER.
MPMARTIN wrote:
<quoted text>
So, may I assume you won't be visiting the U.S.A anytime in the near future? GREAT!!!
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#27100 Jan 19, 2013
DuNG wrote:
LEARNED ANY NEW AMERICA WORDS FOR MURDER??? THE AMERICA WORD "FREEDOM" WHICH IN AMERICA ZIONAZI ENGLISH MEANS "MURDER" HAS ALREADY BEEN TAKEN--YOU'LL HAVE TO PUT YOUR BIRDBRAIN TO USE AND COME UP WITH A NEW WORD.
<quoted text>
Here's a little lesson for you Dung.

1 US Dollar = 6.22 Chinese Yuan.

1 US Dollar = 900.00 DPRK Won.

1 US Dollar = 20,845.00 Vietnamese Dong.

1 US Dollar = 2.65,000.00 Cuban Peso's.

Yep, you Communist Countries have just THE BEST economies don't you?? RLMFAO!
Think about it Dung....I make more in a day than you make in 6 months....And I'm only middle class but my Master bedroom is bigger than your entire flat, if you have one.(Or do you live in a Govt. Dormitory)?
PS..
My Dog most likely eats better than you.

Hip Hip Hooray for the "Workers Paradise" called Communism.

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#27102 Jan 19, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all. It was I who wanted to play REAL pool but you who's only played "virtual" pool on the internet. Have you even played real pool once in your life? I don't believe that you have because you didn't know what I was talking about .... "resting the cue stick between his knuckles". You've never held a real cue stick, have you? I'll be willing to bet though that you're both "virtual" and "real" when it comes to being a puzzy.
What do you mean dipshit, my team just won a big tournament to move on to regionals. My pretence is, Is mop the floor with you all day long, but I'm not going to Sweden to play you, idiot. The computer game was just a stop gap, to prove my point. I know the fundamentals of the game, if your an idiot that can't make a proper bridge, then all the easier. You want to talk about cue sticks, idiot. I have a collection worth about 20 grand, I have a couple of individual cues in the 4-5 grand level so don't tell me about holding a real cue, moron. Anytime you plan on being in the Seattle area, let me know, I'll play you a serious game if you have the cash, fool. <-o

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#27101 Jan 19, 2013
DUNG wrote:
DuNG wrote:
WORLD SEES A FAKE HILLARY CLINTON PRANCING AROUND AMERICA THE WORLD KNOWS THERE'S POLITICAL FACTIONALISM IN THE UNITED STATES RULING MAFIA, AND IF THERE'S ANY LUCK, THEY'LL KILL EACH OTHER.
<quoted text>
Did Kim Jong un get to be so fat by eating too much fried baby, dork?

USA

#27103 Jan 19, 2013
DUNG wrote:
I AM A DULL A HOMOSEXUAL, WHO SHOULD ALL BE DEPORTED FROM THE NORTH KOREA.
<quoted text>
Both you and your political officer seem to enjoy talking about homosexuals. Why IS that, baby eating savage?
uIDIOTracemakewo rldpeace

United States

#27104 Jan 19, 2013
cowboy wrote:
The "Batmobile" #1, the original, built by and owned since 1966, by George Barris, just sold at auction tonight for 4.2 million dollars...TO AN AMERICAN!
What happen to his sidekick robin's batcycle, original Had been junked, or on say?

lot of moola for batmobile, why would someone want to buy one? if had that type money i put into living and traveling...

I prefer like story line of Transformers - optimus prime and Megatron battle for cyberton
uIDIOTracemakewo rldpeace

United States

#27105 Jan 19, 2013
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, Skinny?
Been to Mecca yet, you Somali Chocolate Boy?
You know that your religion REQUIRES that all the faithful Muslims make the pilgrimage once in a lie time right?
You are, I'm sure, aware that with the Muslims, Women are for breeding and Boys are for pleasure? Oh hell, I'm sorry, of course you do....Sodomite.
what going Fats?

No no no not a somalian you paraniod freak show War mongering animal! what with your ocd, did they push you too far over edge, what with you playing bad and good , is this another inquisition. you wasting you time with writing are yor a Somalian... for hundred and millionth of times read my lips warmonering gruny " N O T A S O M A L I A N" Get with the program Fatty! BWHAHAHAaaaa have a hiney melon, my treat!:)- i gonnA RIDIN cOWBOY, BE BACK TO SMACK YO!
Force Majeure

Sweden

#27106 Jan 19, 2013
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Look like they into scatology...
In the deepest sense of the term, yes.
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>A UNited Snakes flag is representative of Piracy, murderers, scoundrels, evil-doers, baby killers, inhuman barbarians, warlords...
... and then some.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#27107 Jan 19, 2013
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you just gave your description Somali Chocolate Boy
You sound like a monkey.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#27108 Jan 19, 2013
*Gay monkey*
Force Majeure

Sweden

#27109 Jan 19, 2013
6USA9 wrote:
<quoted text>What do you mean dipshit, my team just won a big tournament to move on to regionals.
"Team"? Oh Jesus! Do you guys have pom-poms girls, twirling batons too. Ha-ha-ha-ha! I can assume that you're the weakest "team member" and the others are carrying you through.

When you learn how to play "REAL" 8-ball let me know. Computer games will ruin your ambition, Bonzo. Look in the yellow pages, find a billiard hall, go down there and get the feel of a real cue stick in your hands. Chalk up and have a go. When you think you're ready ..... give me a shout.
6USA9 wrote:
<quoted text>I know the fundamentals of the game
Did you just look it up in Wikipedia? I'll bet the only thing you know about billiards is that it has balls, a stick and a table with some holes in it. You probably think it is a prerequisite to smoke, drink whisky and carry a "hard" look on your face. You are such a tool!
6USA9 wrote:
<quoted text>You want to talk about cue sticks, idiot. I have a collection worth about 20 grand, I have a couple of individual cues in the 4-5 grand level
A "collection" huh? Yeah well, even Davey Boy and Bed Pan can download photos of cue sticks from the internet. Everything is computer "virtual" to you, isn't it.
6USA9 wrote:
<quoted text>Anytime you plan on being in the Seattle area, let me know, I'll play you a serious game if you have the cash, fool.
What a dork you're turning out to be. I'll tell what you should do ..... Take a couple of days off from Topix to have a good think. I mean a REALLY good think (not a "virtual" think) and come back with something you are good at, not just in your imagination.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#27110 Jan 19, 2013
A BED Pan wrote:
<quoted text>
Help! UidtiotRace and DENG are kicking my ass!
It looks like you've bitten off more than you can chew, Bed Pan.

UidtiotRace is your superior (you should have known that) and DENG is grossly understimated (you ought to have known that too). Taking them both on was suicidal. You don't know what's good for you I can see.

USA

#27111 Jan 19, 2013
Farce Manure wrote:
<quoted text>

idiot is your superior (you should have known that) and DENG is grossly understimated (you ought to have known that too). Taking them both on was suicidal. You don't know what's good for you I can see.
Are you frustrated?
Your delusions are equal only to your flagrant lies, old Nelly. Maybe that's why you so easily dupe to their utter crap.

Tell me all about your big adventures in Vietnam as soon as they become 'declassified', OK, creep?

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#27113 Jan 20, 2013
LATIN ASIA AFRO MID EAST CHOCOLATE FACE wrote:
<quoted text>Not a somalian! But US more savager than Somalian, As US all over the world causing dissensions, startup wars, dividing nations to war, plundering, bullying...and this had financially and morally bankrupted US, and created US police State... U our US war mongering grunts know no shame, you generations day will come as world will put in court of law for war crimes against humanity. Sooner or later u will see justice by the ICC...
Now have a hiney melon grunt pinhead! BAHAHAHAHAHAHA
More savager? Good one, CHOCOLATE FACE! <-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#27114 Jan 20, 2013
DENG UNIT - PROTOTYPE WATERLESS BIDET wrote:
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you're describing your savage homeland of Somalia.
HAVE YOU NOTICED: A LOT OF UNCIVILIZED PEOPLE IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA???
WHAT HAS HAPPENED IS A COMBINATION OF GERMAN NAZISIM AND JEWISH ZIONISM AND WEST EURPOEAN IMPERIALISM, THE WORST OF BOTH WORLDS IN REALM OF POLITCAL BACKWARDNESS, THEREFORE, ZIONAZISM, RULES THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA RULING MAFIA THINKING THESE DAYS.
<quoted text>
No you haven't noticed shit about the United States of America, cause you lowly slaves have never been there before! <-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#27115 Jan 20, 2013
MPMARTIN wrote:
<quoted text>
So, may I assume you won't be visiting the U.S.A anytime in the near future? GREAT!!!
He's not allowed to leave the small starving village in the DPR of Korea!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min pusherman_ 539,078
Last Word + 2 5 min Doug77 528
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 min Insults Are Easier 258,045
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 14 min Neelakaran 1,109
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 18 min Neelakaran 5,322
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 22 min atheism is destru... 733,160
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 26 min lil whispers 599,982
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 45 min Patrick 226,376
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••