An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#27040 Jan 18, 2013
DUNG wrote:
SURE, THAT MUST MAKE YOU HAPPY, ANOTHER OBAMA TERROR
<quoted text>
Are you tried of kissing Kim Jong-un's bulbous ass, lickspittle?

Tell me more about that fat slob being a 'medical doctor', fool. You people are fear filled dupes.
UDIOTRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#27041 Jan 18, 2013
DENG wrote:
THE GDP IN THE UNITED STATES SHRANK 3-PERCENT IN 2012.
more like -1 % to 0.75% pity!
UDIOTRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#27042 Jan 18, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah right, Somalian slob. Why do you try to pose as an American when you're from Somalia?
so, i was a somilain before and now you characterize me as Ethopian, still you are paranoid . Get of the koolade dude, you brain is drugged , the corrupted US warmongers got you brainwashed by fearmonging, got you so paranoid. what next ? handicap of society, nerds, Europeans, Donald Duck...
If you had taken logic 101 .., i said I"m not a Chocalate face Somalian and not Ethiopian. AHve a hiney Melon, it good for you1
DENG

Nanjing, China

#27043 Jan 18, 2013
SURE, THAT MUST MAKE YOU HAPPY, ANOTHER OBAMA TERROR
<quoted text>

SO HOW'S THE ZIONAZI TERRORIST TODAY???
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you tried of kissing Kim Jong-un's bulbous ass, lickspittle?
Tell me more about that fat slob being a 'medical doctor', fool. You people are fear filled dupes.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#27046 Jan 18, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:

<quoted text>

No. You're a Somalian and have admitted it, dullard.

IF HITLER WOKE UP TODAY THE NFLFAGGGOT WOULD WANT TO LICK HIS BOOTS.
UDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>NOT A SOMALIAN, YOU grunting JARhead PINHEAD!
Just like war mongering Bush & co tried for war crimes , sooner of later The international War Crimes Tribunal will be after you NFL , the War mongering NeoNAzi Skinhead for war crime against humanity... YOU DAYS ARE NUMBER, SOONER OR LATER.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#27047 Jan 18, 2013
Ole Fred wrote:
<quoted text>I know who you are ricky...you dumb ass it is on your profile.....boy you stupid....
This Prickly is awfully dumb .... and he thinks everyone else is too.

He swore up an down that he's not "Strengh and Honour" but you only have to check page one to see that his Original Posting fluxuates between "Prickly" and Stench and Horror".

THE GUY HAS NO SHAME.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#27048 Jan 18, 2013
Ole Fred wrote:
<quoted text>Well no that was the great captain O....to me it stands for Nothing...
That's OK Fred, I found it:

What does the American Flag Stand For?

"The American flag is the flag that brought Black people to this country in chains, buying and selling them as slaves. Many of those 13 stripes on the flag stand for slave states.

And where did those stars come from? Many of them represent states stolen from Mexico in an unprovoked, unjust war of conquest to extend the U.S. empire, and within that the slave states in the South.

This is the flag carried into battle by the U.S. Cavalry as it carried out genocide against the Native Americans, murdering, burning and pillaging a bloody trail across the country.

This is the flag that invaded and conquered Cuba, Puerto Rico and the Philippines, killing hundreds of thousands in 1898.

This is the flag that killed two million in Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia with napalm, carpet bombing, death squads and village massacres.

This is the flag that twice made war on the people of Iraq, invading and occupying, killing hundreds of thousands.

The American flag is the flag that proclaims the right to go anywhere in the world and invade any country that it claims is a potential threat to the U.S.

This is the flag that economically dominates and devastates vast areas of the globe, ruining the lives of billions.

This is the flag that holds thousands of people in Guantánamo and secret prisons throughout the world, proclaiming the right to torture and jail them forever.

And this is the flag over prisons that hold two million people, many of them Black and Latino, mostly for the crime of being hungry, poor, and desperate.

This is the flag of U.S. imperialism and its global empire. Even the rights and freedoms this system brags about—to the extent they are anything but total lies—are built on the blood and bones of those they murder and work to death here and around the world to create the prosperity you see in la jaula de oro (the cage of gold)."
Force Majeure

Sweden

#27049 Jan 18, 2013
Ole Fred wrote:
<quoted text>you are right about one thing he is not a man he is a mouse.....a coward.
That's common knowledge.
Ole Fred wrote:
<quoted text>It is a fact he plays with balls.....just not pool balls....lmao
I know. He tried to cop a feel with me once but I quickly put my boot up his ass. Unfortunately it didn't have the preferred effect .... he enjoyed it!
ole fred wrote:
he is posting as three different fools.
He's posting as a whole lot more than 3! He also likes to spread virurses.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#27050 Jan 18, 2013
plowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Can I get in on this?
Absolutely.
plowboy wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not "Minnesota Fats", but I am better than average and it would be a pleasure to make a fool out of you in person.
At least your friend will go down fighting. You, on the other hand, will beat yourself - starting from the first stroke.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#27051 Jan 18, 2013
UDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>and now poster Child 6USA9 is also gone ballistic , as seen in posts he starting to get frustrated exposing his sexual innuedos, cursing, belittle others, angry, pissed off... PTSD is shown up for this poster. Davey boy is next one to go nuts and he's also on path to gone crazy!
Paradoxically Ironic! they need to seek Pyschoward at nearest Belluvue.
BWHAHAHHAHAA
True enough!

Note that Davey Boy has been absent since my last rebuff to his fragile ego. He thinks that a 15 minute chat with a Wiesbaden fly-boy at the Burger King in Kansas City will make him an expert on Germany and all of Europe!
6USA9 wrote:
<quoted text>Of course you have, blow hard. You're the king pool shark at your local Swedish Gay bar. LMAO, clown... <¦-o
Reverting to "potty talk" again, I see. It's good that you like that sort of poo-fantasy because I'll break the rack with so much force that you'll shit yourself on the spot.

I see that your good buddy Plowboy is making a timid step forward. You'd better teach him how to hold the cue stick though, because resting it between his knuckles is gonna' break your concentration.

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#27052 Jan 18, 2013
UDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACEOFSHIT wrote:
<quoted text>so, i was a somilain before and now you characterize me as Ethopian, still you are paranoid . Get of the koolade dude, you brain is drugged , the corrupted US warmongers got you brainwashed by fearmonging, got you so paranoid. what next ? handicap of society, nerds, Europeans, Donald Duck...
If you had taken logic 101 .., i said I"m not a Chocalate face Somalian and not Ethiopian.
Hey CHOCOLATE FACE, you our plunder and pillage-for profit, Somalian warlord pirate! You sound like the pot telling the kettle he's not black.... <¦-o

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#27053 Jan 19, 2013
Horse Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
True enough!
Note that Davey Boy has been absent since my last rebuff to his fragile ego. He thinks that a 15 minute chat with a Wiesbaden fly-boy at the Burger King in Kansas City will make him an expert on Germany and all of Europe!
<quoted text>
Reverting to "potty talk" again, I see. It's good that you like that sort of poo-fantasy because I'll break the rack with so much force that you'll shit yourself on the spot.
I see that your good buddy Plowboy is making a timid step forward. You'd better teach him how to hold the cue stick though, because resting it between his knuckles is gonna' break your concentration.
You break like a girl, old drag queen... <¦-o
UidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#27054 Jan 19, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey CHOCOLATE FACE, you our and pillage-for profit, Somalian warlord pirate! You sound like the pot telling the kettle he's not black.... <¦-o
Not a somailan! i don't support criminality those you our US Soldier-of-fortunes, War-for-profiteers... are ones plunders other nations ....

Aa to Somalian they were Farmers once and when US military and US oil conglomerates took and pilfered 2/3 off land for oil infrastructure projects, so what they to do for food, survival, so these Somalian Farmers turn to piracy on the high seas , can't blame them.

you ignorance shows big time! You not even human but warring barbarian!
UidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#27055 Jan 19, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
True enough!
<quoted text>
I though he high paying officer, should he davey boy be eating at high class joints like Caesers palace. las vegas... no wonder he is classless, eating with Private Poo! BWHAHAHHAHAAAAA

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#27056 Jan 19, 2013
[QUOTE who="I'mANidiotTHATMAKESn oSENSE"]<quoted text>I though he high paying officer, should he davey boy be eating at high class joints like Caesers palace. las vegas... no wonder he is classless, eating with Private Poo! BWHAHAHHAHAAAAA[/QUOTE]Hey CHOCOLATE FACE you our pirate and plunder for profit. Have you hijacked any small sailboats lately? Does your barbarian warlord reward you with a hiney melon when he pumps you out to Horse Manure and Captain zerO? <¦-o

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#27057 Jan 19, 2013
Edit *pimps*
Force Majeure

Sweden

#27058 Jan 19, 2013
6USA9 wrote:
<quoted text>You break like a girl,
You think so? Make sure to bring your ear plugs - just in case.

My prediction is that you'll play well the first 5 or 10 minutes - then you'll realize that I'm much better than you so you'll get nervous and mis-cue ...... and it'll all be downhill for you from then on so when I say "rack em!" you'll get weak in the knees and faint.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#27059 Jan 19, 2013
UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>... no wonder he is classless, eating with Private Poo!
Yep, him and Pvt. Pyle too! They're both rather "poo-ish" if you know what I mean.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#27060 Jan 19, 2013
UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Not a somailan! i don't support criminality those you our US Soldier-of-fortunes, War-for-profiteers... are ones plunders other nations ....
Aa to Somalian they were Farmers once and when US military and US oil conglomerates took and pilfered 2/3 off land for oil infrastructure projects, so what they to do for food, survival, so these Somalian Farmers turn to piracy on the high seas , can't blame them.
you ignorance shows big time! You not even human but warring barbarian!
Oh so you're a Somalian warlord pirate, are you on a computer stolen in you mighty dingy vessel thingy?

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#27061 Jan 19, 2013
Frog Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
You think so? Make sure to bring your ear plugs - just in case.
My prediction is that you'll play well the first 5 or 10 minutes - then you'll realize that I'm much better than you so you'll get nervous and mis-cue ...... and it'll all be downhill for you from then on so when I say "rack em!" you'll get weak in the knees and faint.
Tell us what the correct procedure is on a 9 ball runout?

If you had a 70% chance if a 9 ball combo to win would you go for the win?

Ever played 1 pocket? I bet you're more of a bumpier pool kinda guy!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min Gods r Delusion x... 672,769
Hell Angels motor cycle group (Jul '11) 17 min Starla 69
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 18 min Gabriel 981,097
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 40 min ROCCO 104,361
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Jehova Witness 445,834
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr onemale 286,297
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 7 hr Jehova Witness 619,372
More from around the web