UidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#26962 Jan 18, 2013
The Central Bank: Silent Partner In the Bloodletting
by Mike Whitney / December 8th, 2007
n
The United States is not a beacon of hope or a light unto the world. It is a menace and a growing threat to survival on earth. America’s political and military belligerence is just an extension of a domineering economic system which serves the sole interests of the rich and powerful... Nation’s don’t go to war without the blessing of their main financial institutions.

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#26963 Jan 18, 2013
Horse Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you know how to play "8 ball" because if I meet you some day I'm going to humiliate you.
If we were ever opponents in a pool game, I would say it's extremely unlikely you possess the skills and ability to humiliate me in either 8 or 9 ball for that matter. I'll tell you what, If your commie handlers allow you to possess a smartphone, go on to Google play and download *Pool Break Pro* and let me know when you've done that. Then you go on line as Horse Manure *cough* I mean Force Majeure and I'll go on as 1USA1. That will give you an indication of what you'd be in for, in a match against me.
<¦-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#26964 Jan 18, 2013
UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACEcHOCOL ATEfACE wrote:
n
The United States is not a beacon of hope or a light unto the world. It is a menace and a growing threat to survival on earth. America’s political and military belligerence is just an extension of a domineering economic system which serves the sole interests of the rich and powerful... Nation’s don’t go to war without the blessing of their main financial institutions.
Oh go stuff it up your ass, dill weed! Or should I say little Somali CHOCOLATE FACE? <¦-o

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#26966 Jan 18, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you know how to play "8 ball" because if I meet you some day I'm going to humiliate you.
Another example of your failed attempt to be something you're not. LMMAO!

Vincit qui se vincit

#26967 Jan 18, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't played pool in quite some years, but I suppose that indicates you think I'm someone else, don't you, hick?
Try to grasp the notion that many people besides me don't respect you or your ignorance, OK? Think deeply!
That idiot thinks I'm you and knows I play pool, so is that his problem or is his brain cell once again letting him down?

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#26968 Jan 18, 2013
UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACEmunche sASS wrote:
<quoted text>Again , I'm not Somalian Mickey mouse...
You really are paranoid, did your HITLERalarous MAsters inseminated you jar heads with another McCarthyism wild trip, and this time with a new twist . Paradoxically ironic! What kind of brainwashing hallucinatory drugs did they give u?
Have a hiney melon, good for you, it's delicious!
Hey CHOCOLATE FACE Somalian, reading some of your posts to Horse Manure *cough* I mean Force Majeure, it sounds like you munch on the crack of the hiney melons! If you find them delicious, you should compare notes with the *DENG UNIT - PROTOTYPE WATERLESS BIDET* he licks Kim Jong-un's hiney clean after every bowel movement! <¦-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#26969 Jan 18, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>That idiot thinks I'm you and knows I play pool, so is that his problem or is his brain cell once again letting him down?
That State distilled and distributed vodka killed that cell. LOL

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#26970 Jan 18, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Another example of your failed attempt to be something you're not. LMMAO!
Yeah after his stint in the Green Berets on his Vietnam tour, he came back to the States and played the Pro tour with Willie Mosconi. LMAO!

Vincit qui se vincit

#26971 Jan 18, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah after his stint in the Green Berets on his Vietnam tour, he came back to the States and played the Pro tour with Willie Mosconi. LMAO!
I heard he's an avid collector of foreskin as well, he's a man of many talents! lol

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#26972 Jan 18, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>I heard he's an avid collector of foreskin as well, he's a man of many talents! lol
He bought in to the fictitious stories of guys collecting the ears of dead Viet Cong and NVA soldiers. So he figured he'd one up them, by attending every Briss he could sneak into, until he a necklace that hung down to his knees. LMAO!
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#26973 Jan 18, 2013
DENG wrote:
DENG wrote:
WE LIKE OUR 220 MPR FAST TRAINS HERE IN CHINA RUNNING ABOUT ON A 10 CAR TRAIN 20,000 ELECTIC MOTOR HORSEPOWER.
IT'S MUCH BETTER THAN THE OBSOLETE CAR.
<quoted text>
hmmmm....
Dengster???? do you ever tire of being wrong??

China's Auto Sales To Rise By 7% To Record In '13, Industry Group Says

Comment Now

Follow Comments

China’s auto sales, already No. 1 in the world, will increase by 7% this year, the China Association of Automobile Manufacturers said in a forecast on Friday.

Sales will climb to 20.6 million units in 2013 from a record 19.3 million last year, the association said. Shipments last year rose 4.3% from 2011, the association said.

More growth should be good news for overseas automakers such as Ford and GM that have invested heavily in the country. Ford said on Monday that it set an annual record in China in 2012, selling more than 626,000 vehicles wholesale.(See related story about Ford in China here.)

http://www.forbes.com/sites/russellflannery/2...

Just another way we're allowing you to spend our $$$$$

eh dengster

(good thing you have our $$$$)
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#26974 Jan 18, 2013
UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
n
Doc Sniveling hypocrite ???? how do you transport yourself???

blood oil???

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#26975 Jan 18, 2013
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>hmmmm....
Dengster???? do you ever tire of being wrong??
China's Auto Sales To Rise By 7% To Record In '13, Industry Group Says
Comment Now
Follow Comments
China’s auto sales, already No. 1 in the world, will increase by 7% this year, the China Association of Automobile Manufacturers said in a forecast on Friday.
Sales will climb to 20.6 million units in 2013 from a record 19.3 million last year, the association said. Shipments last year rose 4.3% from 2011, the association said.
More growth should be good news for overseas automakers such as Ford and GM that have invested heavily in the country. Ford said on Monday that it set an annual record in China in 2012, selling more than 626,000 vehicles wholesale.(See related story about Ford in China here.)
http://www.forbes.com/sites/russellflannery/2...
Just another way we're allowing you to spend our $$$$$
eh dengster
(good thing you have our $$$$)
I have the answer to the question in regards to weather DUNG ever gets tired of being wrong all the time.***NO!!***

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#26976 Jan 18, 2013
South Korean proverb- TWO DENGS DON'T MAKE RIGHT...

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#26977 Jan 18, 2013
TYPO *TWO DENGS DON'T MAKE "A" RIGHT*

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#26978 Jan 18, 2013
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>Doc Sniveling hypocrite ???? how do you transport yourself???
blood oil???
I can answer this one as well, for the wORLDPEACEiDIOT.***YES!!***
Force Majeure

Sweden

#26979 Jan 18, 2013
6USA9 wrote:
<quoted text> If we were ever opponents in a pool game, I would say it's extremely unlikely you possess the skills and ability to humiliate me in either 8 or 9 ball
If that is a challenge consider it accepted.
6USA9 wrote:
<quoted text> go on to Google play and download *Pool Break Pro* and let me know when you've done that.
I knew there had to be a catch! When you said "pool" I thought you were talking about real pool. But you're talking about a computer game!!!

I don't think of computer games as anything serious enough for my time. There's no real life "feeling" in it. No dimension. All ball sports are won or lost by the ability to judge depth, distance, speed and "english" - that's why I'm good and that's exactly why gaming isn't interesting for me. If I cannot employ my talents to the fullest then it's a waste of effort. I played serious tennis when I was at university. I was better than average but not good enough to be professional. I still occasionally play petanque.

Anyway, I'll give your offer some consideration.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#26980 Jan 18, 2013
Ps. I just had a look at it but I'm not in the habit of paying for an on-line game. I have no problem in paying for an hour or 2 at a billiard hall but to pay for a game ...... not really.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#26981 Jan 18, 2013
UIdiotracesmakeworldPeace wrote:
<quoted text>We keeping them with sleepless nights and on their toes...:) i think NFL baboon with PSTD sooner or later!
It would be sweet to claim that you and I busted him but Bed Pan blew all of his fuses long before we met him.

Vincit qui se vincit

#26982 Jan 18, 2013
UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Again , I'm not Somalian Mickey mouse...
You really are paranoid, did your HITLERalarous MAsters inseminated you jar heads with another McCarthyism wild trip, and this time with a new twist . Paradoxically ironic! What kind of brainwashing hallucinatory drugs did they give u?
Have a hiney melon, good for you, it's delicious!
COPY From Poster:
Timesten (“Google Operation Northwoods”)
Since: Aug 10
6 min ago
The 9/11 story you are not supposed to know. James McCullough from the mysterious “Council” gives a special assignment to CIA agent Aaron Delgado to attack the World Trade Center and the Pentagon and pin the blame on Muslim Terrorists.
http://fightingforliberty.ning.com/video/oper ...
https://www.google.com/search ...
What do Chocolate faced Ethiopians do besides throw rocks at innocent women because they don't have a penis?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Catcher1 778,616
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min StarC 560,560
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 21 min fan 1,297
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 22 min Remnant of 144000 605,352
Designer sarees Online 23 min fan 2
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 24 min WasteWater 265,474
Gay snapchat names 1 hr Bkkthom 178
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 4 hr yon 4,900
More from around the web