Force Majeure

Sweden

#26935 Jan 17, 2013
A BED Pan wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there no one who can save me from myself?

Force Majeure is tearing me to shreads with ever greater subtle insults to yours truely and all I have in my defense arsenal is stale and dusty old quips that are useless against my better adversary. Worse yet is the fact that I can't keep my mouth shut and whatever method I employ to "put him down" it merely makes him all the more determined.

So please! Someone step forward and give me a hand!!!
Oh! This should be interesting!

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#26936 Jan 17, 2013
Horse Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
The incoherent ramblings of an old deranged senile queen. <¦-o

“Never run from a fight.”

Since: Dec 06

Vista, Ca.

#26937 Jan 17, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel sorry for you, Davey Boy. You remind me of all the Americans who pass through, thinking they know more about the world than we do, yet unable to find the railway station without seeking help from us, "Doooo yooooou speaaaak English?"
Yeah OK Davey Boy, I hope you find what you're looking for. I know what it is you're looking for too. You want to take all of your accumualtive prejudices and do everything you can to believe you've found justification for all of them, because in the end all you Americans want to sit at home and say "You know, I've been all around the world and I find that the U.S. is the best country there has ever been!"
I've talked to hundreds of your people Davey Boy. They'll ask me a dozen questions, all aimed at finding something (just anything at all) that might indicate the slightest dissatisfaction so they can claim "Social Democracy doesn't work!" In case you haven't figured it out, meeting a Greek crew member on a boat to Nassau doesn't make you an expert on Europe nor does it give you the tinniest insight to anything at all except the frustration of a bored and uneducated Greek cruise-ship deck hand. I just thought I'd tell you that now so when someone else tells you the same thing it won't come as a great shock to you.
Anyway, aside from my critisism I can still wish you the best. Perhaps you'll be one of the very few Americans who finds out that what I've told you is true.
Do you see any hypocrisy in discussing my prejudices when you have obviously pre-judged me and the US? You mentioned that "the whole world" knew we went into Iraq for their oil, yet we left on our own terms without it. That was your prejudice and you were wrong. You say I travel to other countries so I can find justifications for my prejudices when in fact I look for the uniqueness of the place I'm visiting. My wife and I have loved many of the places we have visited.

I will admit to one prejudice and it is a prejudice I have seen everywhere we travel--be it ever so humble there is no place like home. Everyone seems to have affection for where they live and if you attack it, ridicule it, they will defend it which is exactly what I and many others on this thread have been doing.

I appreciate your best wishes and I know I will find what I'm looking for because all I am looking for is what's there.
Force Majeure

Renton, WA

#26938 Jan 17, 2013
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you see any hypocrisy in discussing my prejudices when you have obviously pre-judged me and the US? You mentioned that "the whole world" knew we went into Iraq for their oil, yet we left on our own terms without it. That was your prejudice and you were wrong. You say I travel to other countries so I can find justifications for my prejudices when in fact I look for the uniqueness of the place I'm visiting. My wife and I have loved many of the places we have visited.
I will admit to one prejudice and it is a prejudice I have seen everywhere we travel--be it ever so humble there is no place like home. Everyone seems to have affection for where they live and if you attack it, ridicule it, they will defend it which is exactly what I and many others on this thread have been doing.
I appreciate your best wishes and I know I will find what I'm looking for because all I am looking for is what's there.
My rebuttal.*Silence*(background noise consisting of crickets) Apparently I have nothing, because at best my hatred of America and her people and my love for communist regimes, is a hollow argument. Especially when America was so tolerant of my perverse sexual proclivities. I know in communist China or the Soviet Union I would be put to death, for seeking gender reassignment.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#26941 Jan 17, 2013
The Federal Reserve Bank is a consortium of 9 Zionist Jewish-owned & associated banks with the Rothschilds at the head:

$1. Rothschild Banks of London and Berlin.

$2. Lazard Brothers Banks of Paris.

$3. Israel Moses Seif Banks of Italy.

$4. Warburg Bank of Hamburg and Amsterdam.

$5. Lehman Brothers of NY.

$6. Kuhn, Loeb Bank of NY (Now Shearson American Express).

$7. Goldman, Sachs of NY.

$8. National Bank of Commerce NY/Morgan Guaranty Trust (J. P. Morgan Bank - Equitable Life - Levi P. Morton are principal shareholders).

$9. Hanover Trust of NY (William and David Rockefeller & Chase National Bank NY are principal shareholders).

TIME LINE OF THE JEW-OWNED FEDERAL RESERVE BANK

1791-1811: Rothschilds' First Bank of the United States.

1816-1836: Rothschilds' Second Bank of the United States.

1837-1862: Free Banking Era - no formal Central Bank through the efforts of President Andrew Jackson.

1862-1913: System of National Banks through the efforts of President Andrew Jackson.

1913-Current: Federal Reserve Act effects a consortium of privately held Jewish & associated banks called the Federal Reserve Bank. The largest shareholders of the Federal Reserve Bank are the Rothschilds of London holding 57% of the stock which is not available for public trading.

On May 23 1933, Congressman Louis T. McFadden brought impeachment charges against the members of the Federal Reserve Bank. A smear campaign against McFadden ensued and he was poisoned 3 years later.

ZIONIST JEWS RUN THE BOARD OF GOVERNORS OF THE FEDERAL RESERVE BANK

GEE, WHO RUNS AMERICA???

THE MAJORITY, LIKE IN A DEMOCRACY???

SO, THE ZIONAZI JEWS IN THE UNITED STATES ARE THE MAJORITY???
DENG

Nanjing, China

#26942 Jan 17, 2013
Do Jews control the Federal Reserve System?
Who Controls the Federal Reserve System?

The Federal Reserve System is divided into two parts: the Federal Reserve Board of Governors, located in Washington DC, and the Federal Reserve District Banks, located throughout the United States. Here is the official website of the Federal Reserve Board of Governors:

If you examine this page, you will see that there are five members of the Federal Reserve Board of Governors. You will also see that all five(5) of the board members are Jewish

This is a numerical representation of 100%. Why is this important? It’s important because Jews only constitute about 2% of the United States population*. So the odds that all five members of the Federal Reserve Board of Governors would be Jewish are infinitesimally small. Here are the five members of the Federal Reserve Board of Governors:

Benjamin S. Bernanke - Jewish
Donald L. Kohn - Jewish
Kevin M. Warsh - Jewish
Randall S. Kroszner - Jewish
Frederic S. Mishkin - Jewish

Now, if you examine the presidents of the twelve Federal Reserve District Banks, you will discover a similar pattern of Jewish over-representation. Here is the section of the Federal Reserve Board of Governors’ website that lists the twelve Federal Reserve District Banks and their respective presidents:

If you examine this section, you will see that there are twelve Federal Reserve Bank presidents. You will also see that nine(9) of the twelve presidents are Jewish. This is a numerical representation of 75%. Again, this is important because Jews only comprise about 2% of the United States population*, so the chances that nine of the twelve Federal Reserve Bank presidents would be Jewish are incredibly miniscule. Here are the twelve presidents of the Federal Reserve District Banks:

FRB of Boston: Eric S. Rosengren - Jewish
FRB of New York: Timothy F. Geithner - Jewish
FRB of Philadelphia: Charles I. Plosser - Jewish
FRB of Richmond: Jeffrey M. Lacker - Jewish
FRB of St. Louis: James B. Bullard - Jewish
FRB of Minneapolis: Gary H. Stern - Jewish
FRB of Kansas City: Thomas M. Hoenig - Jewish
FRB of Dallas: Richard W. Fisher - Jewish
FRB of San Francisco: Janet L. Yellen - Jewish
FRB of Cleveland: Sandra Pianalto - gentile
FRB of Atlanta: Dennis P. Lockhart - gentile
FRB of Chicago: Charles L. Evans - gentile

This extreme numerical over-representation of Jews among the members of the Federal Reserve Board of Governors and the Federal Reserve District Bank presidents cannot be explained away as a coincidence or as the result of mere random chance. You must ask yourself how such an incredibly small and extremely unrepresentative minority ethnic group that only represents about 2% of the American population could so completely dominate the highest levels of the United States Federal Reserve System?.

AND THROW IN THE ZIONAZI CONTROL OF THE MEDIA AND HOLLYWOOD AND IT SEEMS THE ZIONAZIS HAVE AMERICA UNDER THEIR CONTROL.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#26943 Jan 17, 2013
DUNG wrote:
t

ZIONIST JEWS RUN THE BOARD OF GOVERNORS OF THE FEDERAL RESERVE BANK
GEE, WHO RUNS AMERICA???
THE MAJORITY, LIKE IN A DEMOCRACY???
SO, THE ZIONAZI JEWS IN THE UNITED STATES ARE THE MAJORITY???
So you're a lowly Nazi instead of a servile little commie, boy?

Make up your small, ignorant mind, OK?
Ole Fred

Shawnee, OK

#26944 Jan 17, 2013
These sheeple on this thread are living proof of what is wrong in this world....to sit and worship a gooberment that has been corrupted from day one.And to worship A flag Pledge allegiance to a flag that is sick and wrong.you are pledging allegiance to nothing but evil.to people that murder women and children what part of killing a child is justified and what makes one child different than another.All I can say brainwashed much or you are evil like them.

USA

#26945 Jan 17, 2013
Oil Fried wrote:
These sheeple on this thread are living proof of what is wrong in this world....to sit and worship a gooberment that has been corrupted from day one.And to worship A flag Pledge allegiance to a flag that is sick and wrong.you are pledging allegiance to nothing but evil.to people that murder women and children what part of killing a child is justified and what makes one child different than another.All I can say brainwashed much or you are evil like them.
Nice use of the English language, hick.
Ole Fred

Shawnee, OK

#26946 Jan 17, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice use of the English language, hick.
pool player...

USA

#26947 Jan 17, 2013
Oil Fried wrote:
<quoted text>pool player...
I haven't played pool in quite some years, but I suppose that indicates you think I'm someone else, don't you, hick?

Try to grasp the notion that many people besides me don't respect you or your ignorance, OK? Think deeply!
Force Majeure

Sweden

#26948 Jan 17, 2013
Ole Fred wrote:
These sheeple on this thread are living proof of what is wrong in this world....to sit and worship .... A flag Pledge allegiance to a flag that is sick and wrong.
You had a nice post of what the American flag stands for. Do you still have it? I'd be great if you could post it again becuase I can see that there are many who need reminding.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#26951 Jan 18, 2013
American flag stands for: ISN'T IT HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF MURDERED PEOPLE???
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
You had a nice post of what the American flag stands for. Do you still have it? I'd be great if you could post it again becuase I can see that there are many who need reminding.

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#26953 Jan 18, 2013
Ole Fred wrote:
<quoted text>pool player...
Hey douchebag I'm the pool player (A damn good one) and it's an avid hobbie, which in the good 'ol US of A, one is perfectly free to pursue!
What does an ignorant tar roofing hick/wanna be commie, do for a hobbie? Oh wait I forgot you're trying to build up an old Ford to go racing, LOL. After reading the posts between you and the homosexual Swede; I quickly came to the conclusion that you two know fuck-all about building Fords, or any other car for that matter. That's because it's a bullshit subterfuge you're perpetuating, to create an illusion that you assholes are something other than what you really are!
Oh wait I figured it out! You're all a bunch of squinty eyed Chinese and North Korean commie propagandists; with a CHOCOLATE FACED Muslim trash can tossed into the mix pretending to be Americans, except for DENG, it's obvious what he is! Oh and the Swede, he's just some dirt bag drag queen, that will hob-knob with commies just because they make his degenerate ass feel relevant.
So I guess if we go back to square one, I'm someone who was fortunate enough to be born in the greatest country in the history of the whole wide world! While you bastards on the other hand, are five ignorant third world goose stepping shit-pumps with an anti American agenda, spewing out some of the most caustic hateful vitriol imaginable, on a thread dedicated to heroes risking it all (some sacrificing at all) in the pursuit of spreading and preserving Freedom Liberty and Democracy! <¦-o
UIdiotracesmakew orldPeace

United States

#26954 Jan 18, 2013
Join the community

United States 1 min ago

Do video games make Army pilots more violent?
The video from WikiLeaks of U.S. pilots shooting Iraqi civilians has a video game–like quality. Is that by design?
By The Week Editorial Staff | April 6, 2010

Do video games like 'Call of Duty' make soldiers more violent?
Call of Duty
The filibuster reforms Harry Reid supports
Republican retreat kicks off with a rocky start
Could Republicans lose the House in 2014?
W

ikiLeaks chief Julian Assange says that in the 2007 Iraq combat video that his group posted last week, the crew of an Apache attack helicopter seem to be "playing video games with people's lives" — and many commentators agree, including aficionados of first-person shooter games like the "Call of Duty" and "Doom" franchises. Is the similarity between combat-themed video games and the video showing U.S. pilots killing apparently unarmed journalists and civilians, and wounding two children, more than a coincidence?

Why does the combat video make people think of video games?
The Apache pilot's live video feed bears a striking visual similarity to video games like "Call of Duty 4." But some commentators say what really stands out is the arguably callous banter among helicopter crew members as they kill the Iraqis on the ground — Example: "Look at those dead bastards," one soldier says. "Nice," another responds.

Are these video games making pilots more violent?
That's debatable. Several studies have linked violent video games to increased levels of aggression in kids, but "none has definitely proved that they cause it," says Christopher Beam in Slate. On the other hand, "military training is fundamentally an exercise in overcoming a fear of killing another human," says New York Times reporter Benedict Carey, paraphrasing Army psychologists, and video games are a prime tool to desensitize soldiers. A big reason the soldiers in the WikiLeaks video "seemed as if they were playing a video game is that, in a morbid but necessary sense, they were."
UIdiotracesmakew orldPeace

United States

#26955 Jan 18, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
We keeping them with sleepless nights and on their toes...:) i think NFL baboon with PSTD sooner or later!

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#26957 Jan 18, 2013
UIdiotracesmakeworldPeaceOfShi tSomalianButtPirate wrote:
Join the community
United States 1 min ago
Do video games make Army pilots more violent?
The video from WikiLeaks of U.S. pilots shooting Iraqi civilians has a video game–like quality. Is that by design?
By The Week Editorial Staff | April 6, 2010
Do video games like 'Call of Duty' make soldiers more violent?
Call of Duty
The filibuster reforms Harry Reid supports
Republican retreat kicks off with a rocky start
Could Republicans lose the House in 2014?
W
ikiLeaks chief Julian Assange says that in the 2007 Iraq combat video that his group posted last week, the crew of an Apache attack helicopter seem to be "playing video games with people's lives" — and many commentators agree, including aficionados of first-person shooter games like the "Call of Duty" and "Doom" franchises. Is the similarity between combat-themed video games and the video showing U.S. pilots killing apparently unarmed journalists and civilians, and wounding two children, more than a coincidence?
Why does the combat video make people think of video games?
The Apache pilot's live video feed bears a striking visual similarity to video games like "Call of Duty 4." But some commentators say what really stands out is the arguably callous banter among helicopter crew members as they kill the Iraqis on the ground — Example: "Look at those dead bastards," one soldier says. "Nice," another responds.
Are these video games making pilots more violent?
That's debatable. Several studies have linked violent video games to increased levels of aggression in kids, but "none has definitely proved that they cause it," says Christopher Beam in Slate. On the other hand, "military training is fundamentally an exercise in overcoming a fear of killing another human," says New York Times reporter Benedict Carey, paraphrasing Army psychologists, and video games are a prime tool to desensitize soldiers. A big reason the soldiers in the WikiLeaks video "seemed as if they were playing a video game is that, in a morbid but necessary sense, they were."
Hey CHOCOLATE FACE, which was it, your Warlord Chieftain or maybe a Iman, Mufti or Ayatollah that had you post this? Do they make you stay back in the village and post crap on the Internet, while the real men from your tribe go out and pirate? Cause you're just a little Somalian butt pirate. <¦-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#26958 Jan 18, 2013
UIdiotracesmakeworldPeace wrote:
<quoted text>We keeping them with sleepless nights and on their toes...:) i think NFL baboon with PSTD sooner or later!
Did the SWEDE give you the 'HIVs, CHOCOLATE FACE? <¦-o
Force Majeure

Sweden

#26959 Jan 18, 2013
6USA9 wrote:
<quoted text> .... I'm the pool player (A damn good one)
I hope you know how to play "8 ball" because if I meet you some day I'm going to humiliate you.
UidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#26960 Jan 18, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey CHOCOLATE FACE, which was it, your Warlord Chieftain or maybe a Iman, Mufti or Ayatollah that had you post this? Do they make you stay back in the village and post crap on the Internet, while the real men from your tribe go out and pirate? Cause you're just a little Somalian butt pirate. <¦-o
Again , I'm not Somalian Mickey mouse...

You really are paranoid, did your HITLERalarous MAsters inseminated you jar heads with another McCarthyism wild trip, and this time with a new twist . Paradoxically ironic! What kind of brainwashing hallucinatory drugs did they give u?

Have a hiney melon, good for you, it's delicious!
COPY From Poster:
Timesten (“Google Operation Northwoods”)
Since: Aug 10

6 min ago

The 9/11 story you are not supposed to know. James McCullough from the mysterious “Council” gives a special assignment to CIA agent Aaron Delgado to attack the World Trade Center and the Pentagon and pin the blame on Muslim Terrorists.
http://fightingforliberty.ning.com/video/oper ...
https://www.google.com/search ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 4 min kumaran 5,383
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 5 min Osama Bin Laden 118,196
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Nanoisabittersexl... 738,181
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 36 min KiMare 95,365
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 40 min KiMare 227,301
bless the jews (Nov '08) 47 min right kind of music 6,861
Is home business a lie? (Feb '14) 48 min promotionalsworld 9
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Jake999 541,902
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr g man 258,998
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 hr Seentheotherside 600,953
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••