American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country
DENG

Nanjing, China

#26951 Jan 18, 2013
American flag stands for: ISN'T IT HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF MURDERED PEOPLE???
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
You had a nice post of what the American flag stands for. Do you still have it? I'd be great if you could post it again becuase I can see that there are many who need reminding.

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#26953 Jan 18, 2013
Ole Fred wrote:
<quoted text>pool player...
Hey douchebag I'm the pool player (A damn good one) and it's an avid hobbie, which in the good 'ol US of A, one is perfectly free to pursue!
What does an ignorant tar roofing hick/wanna be commie, do for a hobbie? Oh wait I forgot you're trying to build up an old Ford to go racing, LOL. After reading the posts between you and the homosexual Swede; I quickly came to the conclusion that you two know fuck-all about building Fords, or any other car for that matter. That's because it's a bullshit subterfuge you're perpetuating, to create an illusion that you assholes are something other than what you really are!
Oh wait I figured it out! You're all a bunch of squinty eyed Chinese and North Korean commie propagandists; with a CHOCOLATE FACED Muslim trash can tossed into the mix pretending to be Americans, except for DENG, it's obvious what he is! Oh and the Swede, he's just some dirt bag drag queen, that will hob-knob with commies just because they make his degenerate ass feel relevant.
So I guess if we go back to square one, I'm someone who was fortunate enough to be born in the greatest country in the history of the whole wide world! While you bastards on the other hand, are five ignorant third world goose stepping shit-pumps with an anti American agenda, spewing out some of the most caustic hateful vitriol imaginable, on a thread dedicated to heroes risking it all (some sacrificing at all) in the pursuit of spreading and preserving Freedom Liberty and Democracy! <¦-o
UIdiotracesmakew orldPeace

United States

#26954 Jan 18, 2013
Join the community

United States 1 min ago

Do video games make Army pilots more violent?
The video from WikiLeaks of U.S. pilots shooting Iraqi civilians has a video game–like quality. Is that by design?
By The Week Editorial Staff | April 6, 2010

Do video games like 'Call of Duty' make soldiers more violent?
Call of Duty
The filibuster reforms Harry Reid supports
Republican retreat kicks off with a rocky start
Could Republicans lose the House in 2014?
W

ikiLeaks chief Julian Assange says that in the 2007 Iraq combat video that his group posted last week, the crew of an Apache attack helicopter seem to be "playing video games with people's lives" — and many commentators agree, including aficionados of first-person shooter games like the "Call of Duty" and "Doom" franchises. Is the similarity between combat-themed video games and the video showing U.S. pilots killing apparently unarmed journalists and civilians, and wounding two children, more than a coincidence?

Why does the combat video make people think of video games?
The Apache pilot's live video feed bears a striking visual similarity to video games like "Call of Duty 4." But some commentators say what really stands out is the arguably callous banter among helicopter crew members as they kill the Iraqis on the ground — Example: "Look at those dead bastards," one soldier says. "Nice," another responds.

Are these video games making pilots more violent?
That's debatable. Several studies have linked violent video games to increased levels of aggression in kids, but "none has definitely proved that they cause it," says Christopher Beam in Slate. On the other hand, "military training is fundamentally an exercise in overcoming a fear of killing another human," says New York Times reporter Benedict Carey, paraphrasing Army psychologists, and video games are a prime tool to desensitize soldiers. A big reason the soldiers in the WikiLeaks video "seemed as if they were playing a video game is that, in a morbid but necessary sense, they were."
UIdiotracesmakew orldPeace

United States

#26955 Jan 18, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh! This should be interesting!
We keeping them with sleepless nights and on their toes...:) i think NFL baboon with PSTD sooner or later!

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#26957 Jan 18, 2013
UIdiotracesmakeworldPeaceOfShi tSomalianButtPirate wrote:
Join the community
United States 1 min ago
Do video games make Army pilots more violent?
The video from WikiLeaks of U.S. pilots shooting Iraqi civilians has a video game–like quality. Is that by design?
By The Week Editorial Staff | April 6, 2010
Do video games like 'Call of Duty' make soldiers more violent?
Call of Duty
The filibuster reforms Harry Reid supports
Republican retreat kicks off with a rocky start
Could Republicans lose the House in 2014?
W
ikiLeaks chief Julian Assange says that in the 2007 Iraq combat video that his group posted last week, the crew of an Apache attack helicopter seem to be "playing video games with people's lives" — and many commentators agree, including aficionados of first-person shooter games like the "Call of Duty" and "Doom" franchises. Is the similarity between combat-themed video games and the video showing U.S. pilots killing apparently unarmed journalists and civilians, and wounding two children, more than a coincidence?
Why does the combat video make people think of video games?
The Apache pilot's live video feed bears a striking visual similarity to video games like "Call of Duty 4." But some commentators say what really stands out is the arguably callous banter among helicopter crew members as they kill the Iraqis on the ground — Example: "Look at those dead bastards," one soldier says. "Nice," another responds.
Are these video games making pilots more violent?
That's debatable. Several studies have linked violent video games to increased levels of aggression in kids, but "none has definitely proved that they cause it," says Christopher Beam in Slate. On the other hand, "military training is fundamentally an exercise in overcoming a fear of killing another human," says New York Times reporter Benedict Carey, paraphrasing Army psychologists, and video games are a prime tool to desensitize soldiers. A big reason the soldiers in the WikiLeaks video "seemed as if they were playing a video game is that, in a morbid but necessary sense, they were."
Hey CHOCOLATE FACE, which was it, your Warlord Chieftain or maybe a Iman, Mufti or Ayatollah that had you post this? Do they make you stay back in the village and post crap on the Internet, while the real men from your tribe go out and pirate? Cause you're just a little Somalian butt pirate. <¦-o

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#26958 Jan 18, 2013
UIdiotracesmakeworldPeace wrote:
<quoted text>We keeping them with sleepless nights and on their toes...:) i think NFL baboon with PSTD sooner or later!
Did the SWEDE give you the 'HIVs, CHOCOLATE FACE? <¦-o
Force Majeure

Sweden

#26959 Jan 18, 2013
6USA9 wrote:
<quoted text> .... I'm the pool player (A damn good one)
I hope you know how to play "8 ball" because if I meet you some day I'm going to humiliate you.
UidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#26960 Jan 18, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey CHOCOLATE FACE, which was it, your Warlord Chieftain or maybe a Iman, Mufti or Ayatollah that had you post this? Do they make you stay back in the village and post crap on the Internet, while the real men from your tribe go out and pirate? Cause you're just a little Somalian butt pirate. <¦-o
Again , I'm not Somalian Mickey mouse...

You really are paranoid, did your HITLERalarous MAsters inseminated you jar heads with another McCarthyism wild trip, and this time with a new twist . Paradoxically ironic! What kind of brainwashing hallucinatory drugs did they give u?

Have a hiney melon, good for you, it's delicious!
COPY From Poster:
Timesten (“Google Operation Northwoods”)
Since: Aug 10

6 min ago

The 9/11 story you are not supposed to know. James McCullough from the mysterious “Council” gives a special assignment to CIA agent Aaron Delgado to attack the World Trade Center and the Pentagon and pin the blame on Muslim Terrorists.
http://fightingforliberty.ning.com/video/oper ...
https://www.google.com/search ...

United States

#26961 Jan 18, 2013
DENG wrote:
The Federal Reserve Bank is a consortium of 9 Zionist Jewish-owned & associated banks with the Rothschilds at the head:
$1. Rothschild Banks of London and Berlin.
$2. Lazard Brothers Banks of Paris.
$3. Israel Moses Seif Banks of Italy.
$4. Warburg Bank of Hamburg and Amsterdam.
$5. Lehman Brothers of NY.
$6. Kuhn, Loeb Bank of NY (Now Shearson American Express).
$7. Goldman, Sachs of NY.
$8. National Bank of Commerce NY/Morgan Guaranty Trust (J. P. Morgan Bank - Equitable Life - Levi P. Morton are principal shareholders).
$9. Hanover Trust of NY (William and David Rockefeller & Chase National Bank NY are principal shareholders).
TIME LINE OF THE JEW-OWNED FEDERAL RESERVE BANK
1791-1811: Rothschilds' First Bank of the United States.
1816-1836: Rothschilds' Second Bank of the United States.
1837-1862: Free Banking Era - no formal Central Bank through the efforts of President Andrew Jackson.
1862-1913: System of National Banks through the efforts of President Andrew Jackson.
1913-Current: Federal Reserve Act effects a consortium of privately held Jewish & associated banks called the Federal Reserve Bank. The largest shareholders of the Federal Reserve Bank are the Rothschilds of London holding 57% of the stock which is not available for public trading.
On May 23 1933, Congressman Louis T. McFadden brought impeachment charges against the members of the Federal Reserve Bank. A smear campaign against McFadden ensued and he was poisoned 3 years later.
ZIONIST JEWS RUN THE BOARD OF GOVERNORS OF THE FEDERAL RESERVE BANK
GEE, WHO RUNS AMERICA???
THE MAJORITY, LIKE IN A DEMOCRACY???
SO, THE ZIONAZI JEWS IN THE UNITED STATES ARE THE MAJORITY???
The US fed is really a Private for-profit institutions , 4 biggest banks in NY.
Congressman Ron Paul wants the Fed Fed Audit, i won't if data is not corrupted. This bunch of Criminals caused a World Financial Maelstorm a Global Contagion.

James Kwak

Bill Moyers: Six Banks Control 60% of Gross National Product -- Is the U.S. at the Mercy of an Unstoppable Oligarchy?
===

New York Times,

Martin A. Lee and Norman Solomon, Unreliable Sources, p241

More than $100 billion a year in drug money flows through the nation's banks.
[The American banking oligarchy consists of six megabanks] Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, JPMorgan Chase, Citigroup, Bank of America, and Wells Fargo... They have assets equivalent to 60 percent of our gross national product. And to put this in perspective, in the mid-1990s, these six banks or their predecessors ... had less than 20 percent.

United States

#26962 Jan 18, 2013
The Central Bank: Silent Partner In the Bloodletting
by Mike Whitney / December 8th, 2007
n
The United States is not a beacon of hope or a light unto the world. It is a menace and a growing threat to survival on earth. America’s political and military belligerence is just an extension of a domineering economic system which serves the sole interests of the rich and powerful... Nation’s don’t go to war without the blessing of their main financial institutions.

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#26963 Jan 18, 2013
Horse Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you know how to play "8 ball" because if I meet you some day I'm going to humiliate you.
If we were ever opponents in a pool game, I would say it's extremely unlikely you possess the skills and ability to humiliate me in either 8 or 9 ball for that matter. I'll tell you what, If your commie handlers allow you to possess a smartphone, go on to Google play and download *Pool Break Pro* and let me know when you've done that. Then you go on line as Horse Manure *cough* I mean Force Majeure and I'll go on as 1USA1. That will give you an indication of what you'd be in for, in a match against me.
<¦-o

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#26964 Jan 18, 2013
UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACEcHOCOL ATEfACE wrote:
The Central Bank: Silent Partner In the Bloodletting
by Mike Whitney / December 8th, 2007
n
The United States is not a beacon of hope or a light unto the world. It is a menace and a growing threat to survival on earth. America’s political and military belligerence is just an extension of a domineering economic system which serves the sole interests of the rich and powerful... Nation’s don’t go to war without the blessing of their main financial institutions.
Oh go stuff it up your ass, dill weed! Or should I say little Somali CHOCOLATE FACE? <¦-o

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#26966 Jan 18, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Another example of your failed attempt to be something you're not. LMMAO!

Vincit qui se vincit

#26967 Jan 18, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't played pool in quite some years, but I suppose that indicates you think I'm someone else, don't you, hick?
Try to grasp the notion that many people besides me don't respect you or your ignorance, OK? Think deeply!
That idiot thinks I'm you and knows I play pool, so is that his problem or is his brain cell once again letting him down?

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#26968 Jan 18, 2013
UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACEmunche sASS wrote:
<quoted text>Again , I'm not Somalian Mickey mouse...
You really are paranoid, did your HITLERalarous MAsters inseminated you jar heads with another McCarthyism wild trip, and this time with a new twist . Paradoxically ironic! What kind of brainwashing hallucinatory drugs did they give u?
Have a hiney melon, good for you, it's delicious!
Hey CHOCOLATE FACE Somalian, reading some of your posts to Horse Manure *cough* I mean Force Majeure, it sounds like you munch on the crack of the hiney melons! If you find them delicious, you should compare notes with the *DENG UNIT - PROTOTYPE WATERLESS BIDET* he licks Kim Jong-un's hiney clean after every bowel movement! <¦-o

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#26969 Jan 18, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>That idiot thinks I'm you and knows I play pool, so is that his problem or is his brain cell once again letting him down?
That State distilled and distributed vodka killed that cell. LOL

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#26970 Jan 18, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Another example of your failed attempt to be something you're not. LMMAO!
Yeah after his stint in the Green Berets on his Vietnam tour, he came back to the States and played the Pro tour with Willie Mosconi. LMAO!

Vincit qui se vincit

#26971 Jan 18, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah after his stint in the Green Berets on his Vietnam tour, he came back to the States and played the Pro tour with Willie Mosconi. LMAO!
I heard he's an avid collector of foreskin as well, he's a man of many talents! lol

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#26972 Jan 18, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>I heard he's an avid collector of foreskin as well, he's a man of many talents! lol
He bought in to the fictitious stories of guys collecting the ears of dead Viet Cong and NVA soldiers. So he figured he'd one up them, by attending every Briss he could sneak into, until he a necklace that hung down to his knees. LMAO!
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#26973 Jan 18, 2013
DENG wrote:
DENG wrote:
WE LIKE OUR 220 MPR FAST TRAINS HERE IN CHINA RUNNING ABOUT ON A 10 CAR TRAIN 20,000 ELECTIC MOTOR HORSEPOWER.
IT'S MUCH BETTER THAN THE OBSOLETE CAR.
<quoted text>
hmmmm....
Dengster???? do you ever tire of being wrong??

China's Auto Sales To Rise By 7% To Record In '13, Industry Group Says

Comment Now

Follow Comments

China’s auto sales, already No. 1 in the world, will increase by 7% this year, the China Association of Automobile Manufacturers said in a forecast on Friday.

Sales will climb to 20.6 million units in 2013 from a record 19.3 million last year, the association said. Shipments last year rose 4.3% from 2011, the association said.

More growth should be good news for overseas automakers such as Ford and GM that have invested heavily in the country. Ford said on Monday that it set an annual record in China in 2012, selling more than 626,000 vehicles wholesale.(See related story about Ford in China here.)

http://www.forbes.com/sites/russellflannery/2...

Just another way we're allowing you to spend our $$$$$

eh dengster

(good thing you have our $$$$)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 18 min Mr Wiggley 52,738
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr Gabriel 992,274
____ TRUMP 100% in the spirit of ANTICHRIST ____ (Mar '16) 5 hr Poster Child for ... 22
Skype gay sex (Dec '14) 5 hr c840xba 32
___TRUMP Already Met & Deceived by ANTICHRIST___ 5 hr Poster Child for ... 2
shuh up meathead! 8 hr Doctor REALITY 7
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 hr PadMark 693,440
More from around the web