Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Farce Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw, I can see you'll miss me. But don't fret none, they have internet clubs in Belarus so I'm sure to drop in for quicky and to taunt you with a few of my scathing "one liners" that upset you so.
YOU consider your feeble crap to be scathing, Nelly? Someone forgot to mention to you that one needs wit for such things.

Tell me more about your 'classified' missions in Vietnam, old BSer.

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

DENG UNIT - PROTOTYPE WATERLESS BIDET wrote:
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, Somalian.
SURE A NEO-NAZI HERE.
YAZ, IF THE QQEER WAS IN NAZI GERMANY HE'D WANT TO LICK THE BOOTS OF HITLER EVERY DAY. NOW HE ONLY WANTS TO LICK BUSH AND OBAMA'S SHOES.
<quoted text>
Is it hard to get the taste of your Emperor Kim Jong-un's shit out of your mouth, after licking his bum clean? Maybe it tastes better than the crap, the commies ration out to you as food? So what is your opinion of the DPR of Korea going green, or in your case greenish brown? So I guess your resume would read,'Communist internet propagandist and royal toilet paper substitute.' You might say YOU'RE UP SHIT CRICK WITHOUT A PADDLE, DUNG! <¶-o
UIdiotraCEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw, I can see you'll miss me. But don't fret none, they have internet clubs in Belarus so I'm sure to drop in for quicky and to taunt you with a few of my scathing "one liners" that upset you so.
I want a Quicky to tap yor wite ass sum mor times! I wil giv yu for inchs of tuff Somalian luv than gobbel down yor Kielbasa, and meetballs! BHWHAHAHAHA! ;)
DENG

Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

t

SO YOU FINALLY FELL ON YOU JEW-FACE ON TOPIX.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU consider your feeble crap to be scathing, Nelly? Someone forgot to mention to you that one needs wit for such things.
DENG

Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

forgot

IF YOU GIVE YOUR PHONE NUMBER KIM JONG UN WILL CALL YU SOON TO MAKE A DEAL!
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

DENG UNIT - PROTOTYPE WATERLESS BIDET wrote:
forgot
IF YOU GIVE YOUR PHONE NUMBER KIM JONG UN WILL CALL YU SOON TO MAKE A DEAL!
<quoted text>
So how do you like licking your Emperor Kim Jong-un's bum clean, when it's kimchi night at the 'ol presidential palace? Is that after taste any better than the Purina dog chow, the Bureau Propaganda rations out to you little keyboard slaves?

“NUK NUK NUK....HEY MOE!”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
To this day she's never elaborated on her Vietnam missions so I'm thinking she volunteer to go to service any troops needing a full release but got disgusted when they all turned her down and has never let it go and it still carrying a grudge over it!
Force Majeure

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

A BED Pan wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU consider your feeble crap to be scathing
Never mind "what I consider" - your quick mouth-foaming response tells the story. No foot-note is necessary.
A BED Pan wrote:
<quoted text>I want a Quicky to tap yor wite ass sum mor times! I wil giv yu for inchs of tuff Somalian luv than gobbel down yor Kielbasa, and meetballs! BHWHAHAHAHA! ;)
Why are you fixated with homo-talk, Bed Pan? Me thinks my one-liners are destroying you.

“Brevity is the soule of wit. ”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Farce Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
Never mind "what I consider" - your quick mouth-foaming response tells the story. No foot-note is necessary.
<quoted text>
Try as you will, Nelly, the homoerotic thing is all your own, as well as the mountains of BS from an ex pat who married a fat Swede and magically transformed into a self-righteous cynic.
Force Majeure

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

A BED Pan wrote:
<quoted text>
Try as you will...
I see that it only took you 8 minutes to get your back up. My oh my my one-liners are truely devastating.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Farce Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
My oh my my one-liners are truely devastating.
How typical of your uninspired type to declare ersatz victory when your dull ass has been floored, Nelly. Tell me more about when you 'worked for the RAF' in Germany. Was that AFTER your classified jungle missions as a Swedish volunteer in the US Special Forces?

Make sure to keep your stories straight, OK?
Force Majeure

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

A BED Pan wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there no one who can save me from myself?

Force Majeure is tearing me to shreads with ever greater subtle insults to yours truely and all I have in my defense arsenal is stale and dusty old quips that are useless against my better adversary. Worse yet is the fact that I can't keep my mouth shut and whatever method I employ to "put him down" it merely makes him all the more determined.

So please! Someone step forward and give me a hand!!!
Oh! This should be interesting!

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Horse Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh! This should be interesting!
The incoherent ramblings of an old deranged senile queen. <¶-o

“Never run from a fight.”

Since: Dec 06

Vista, Ca.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel sorry for you, Davey Boy. You remind me of all the Americans who pass through, thinking they know more about the world than we do, yet unable to find the railway station without seeking help from us, "Doooo yooooou speaaaak English?"
Yeah OK Davey Boy, I hope you find what you're looking for. I know what it is you're looking for too. You want to take all of your accumualtive prejudices and do everything you can to believe you've found justification for all of them, because in the end all you Americans want to sit at home and say "You know, I've been all around the world and I find that the U.S. is the best country there has ever been!"
I've talked to hundreds of your people Davey Boy. They'll ask me a dozen questions, all aimed at finding something (just anything at all) that might indicate the slightest dissatisfaction so they can claim "Social Democracy doesn't work!" In case you haven't figured it out, meeting a Greek crew member on a boat to Nassau doesn't make you an expert on Europe nor does it give you the tinniest insight to anything at all except the frustration of a bored and uneducated Greek cruise-ship deck hand. I just thought I'd tell you that now so when someone else tells you the same thing it won't come as a great shock to you.
Anyway, aside from my critisism I can still wish you the best. Perhaps you'll be one of the very few Americans who finds out that what I've told you is true.
Do you see any hypocrisy in discussing my prejudices when you have obviously pre-judged me and the US? You mentioned that "the whole world" knew we went into Iraq for their oil, yet we left on our own terms without it. That was your prejudice and you were wrong. You say I travel to other countries so I can find justifications for my prejudices when in fact I look for the uniqueness of the place I'm visiting. My wife and I have loved many of the places we have visited.

I will admit to one prejudice and it is a prejudice I have seen everywhere we travel--be it ever so humble there is no place like home. Everyone seems to have affection for where they live and if you attack it, ridicule it, they will defend it which is exactly what I and many others on this thread have been doing.

I appreciate your best wishes and I know I will find what I'm looking for because all I am looking for is what's there.
Force Majeure

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you see any hypocrisy in discussing my prejudices when you have obviously pre-judged me and the US? You mentioned that "the whole world" knew we went into Iraq for their oil, yet we left on our own terms without it. That was your prejudice and you were wrong. You say I travel to other countries so I can find justifications for my prejudices when in fact I look for the uniqueness of the place I'm visiting. My wife and I have loved many of the places we have visited.
I will admit to one prejudice and it is a prejudice I have seen everywhere we travel--be it ever so humble there is no place like home. Everyone seems to have affection for where they live and if you attack it, ridicule it, they will defend it which is exactly what I and many others on this thread have been doing.
I appreciate your best wishes and I know I will find what I'm looking for because all I am looking for is what's there.
My rebuttal.*Silence*(background noise consisting of crickets) Apparently I have nothing, because at best my hatred of America and her people and my love for communist regimes, is a hollow argument. Especially when America was so tolerant of my perverse sexual proclivities. I know in communist China or the Soviet Union I would be put to death, for seeking gender reassignment.
DENG

Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

The Federal Reserve Bank is a consortium of 9 Zionist Jewish-owned & associated banks with the Rothschilds at the head:

$1. Rothschild Banks of London and Berlin.

$2. Lazard Brothers Banks of Paris.

$3. Israel Moses Seif Banks of Italy.

$4. Warburg Bank of Hamburg and Amsterdam.

$5. Lehman Brothers of NY.

$6. Kuhn, Loeb Bank of NY (Now Shearson American Express).

$7. Goldman, Sachs of NY.

$8. National Bank of Commerce NY/Morgan Guaranty Trust (J. P. Morgan Bank - Equitable Life - Levi P. Morton are principal shareholders).

$9. Hanover Trust of NY (William and David Rockefeller & Chase National Bank NY are principal shareholders).

TIME LINE OF THE JEW-OWNED FEDERAL RESERVE BANK

1791-1811: Rothschilds' First Bank of the United States.

1816-1836: Rothschilds' Second Bank of the United States.

1837-1862: Free Banking Era - no formal Central Bank through the efforts of President Andrew Jackson.

1862-1913: System of National Banks through the efforts of President Andrew Jackson.

1913-Current: Federal Reserve Act effects a consortium of privately held Jewish & associated banks called the Federal Reserve Bank. The largest shareholders of the Federal Reserve Bank are the Rothschilds of London holding 57% of the stock which is not available for public trading.

On May 23 1933, Congressman Louis T. McFadden brought impeachment charges against the members of the Federal Reserve Bank. A smear campaign against McFadden ensued and he was poisoned 3 years later.

ZIONIST JEWS RUN THE BOARD OF GOVERNORS OF THE FEDERAL RESERVE BANK

GEE, WHO RUNS AMERICA???

THE MAJORITY, LIKE IN A DEMOCRACY???

SO, THE ZIONAZI JEWS IN THE UNITED STATES ARE THE MAJORITY???
DENG

Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Do Jews control the Federal Reserve System?
Who Controls the Federal Reserve System?

The Federal Reserve System is divided into two parts: the Federal Reserve Board of Governors, located in Washington DC, and the Federal Reserve District Banks, located throughout the United States. Here is the official website of the Federal Reserve Board of Governors:

If you examine this page, you will see that there are five members of the Federal Reserve Board of Governors. You will also see that all five(5) of the board members are Jewish

This is a numerical representation of 100%. Why is this important? Itís important because Jews only constitute about 2% of the United States population*. So the odds that all five members of the Federal Reserve Board of Governors would be Jewish are infinitesimally small. Here are the five members of the Federal Reserve Board of Governors:

Benjamin S. Bernanke - Jewish
Donald L. Kohn - Jewish
Kevin M. Warsh - Jewish
Randall S. Kroszner - Jewish
Frederic S. Mishkin - Jewish

Now, if you examine the presidents of the twelve Federal Reserve District Banks, you will discover a similar pattern of Jewish over-representation. Here is the section of the Federal Reserve Board of Governorsí website that lists the twelve Federal Reserve District Banks and their respective presidents:

If you examine this section, you will see that there are twelve Federal Reserve Bank presidents. You will also see that nine(9) of the twelve presidents are Jewish. This is a numerical representation of 75%. Again, this is important because Jews only comprise about 2% of the United States population*, so the chances that nine of the twelve Federal Reserve Bank presidents would be Jewish are incredibly miniscule. Here are the twelve presidents of the Federal Reserve District Banks:

FRB of Boston: Eric S. Rosengren - Jewish
FRB of New York: Timothy F. Geithner - Jewish
FRB of Philadelphia: Charles I. Plosser - Jewish
FRB of Richmond: Jeffrey M. Lacker - Jewish
FRB of St. Louis: James B. Bullard - Jewish
FRB of Minneapolis: Gary H. Stern - Jewish
FRB of Kansas City: Thomas M. Hoenig - Jewish
FRB of Dallas: Richard W. Fisher - Jewish
FRB of San Francisco: Janet L. Yellen - Jewish
FRB of Cleveland: Sandra Pianalto - gentile
FRB of Atlanta: Dennis P. Lockhart - gentile
FRB of Chicago: Charles L. Evans - gentile

This extreme numerical over-representation of Jews among the members of the Federal Reserve Board of Governors and the Federal Reserve District Bank presidents cannot be explained away as a coincidence or as the result of mere random chance. You must ask yourself how such an incredibly small and extremely unrepresentative minority ethnic group that only represents about 2% of the American population could so completely dominate the highest levels of the United States Federal Reserve System?.

AND THROW IN THE ZIONAZI CONTROL OF THE MEDIA AND HOLLYWOOD AND IT SEEMS THE ZIONAZIS HAVE AMERICA UNDER THEIR CONTROL.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

DUNG wrote:
t

ZIONIST JEWS RUN THE BOARD OF GOVERNORS OF THE FEDERAL RESERVE BANK
GEE, WHO RUNS AMERICA???
THE MAJORITY, LIKE IN A DEMOCRACY???
SO, THE ZIONAZI JEWS IN THE UNITED STATES ARE THE MAJORITY???
So you're a lowly Nazi instead of a servile little commie, boy?

Make up your small, ignorant mind, OK?
Ole Fred

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

These sheeple on this thread are living proof of what is wrong in this world....to sit and worship a gooberment that has been corrupted from day one.And to worship A flag Pledge allegiance to a flag that is sick and wrong.you are pledging allegiance to nothing but evil.to people that murder women and children what part of killing a child is justified and what makes one child different than another.All I can say brainwashed much or you are evil like them.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Oil Fried wrote:
These sheeple on this thread are living proof of what is wrong in this world....to sit and worship a gooberment that has been corrupted from day one.And to worship A flag Pledge allegiance to a flag that is sick and wrong.you are pledging allegiance to nothing but evil.to people that murder women and children what part of killing a child is justified and what makes one child different than another.All I can say brainwashed much or you are evil like them.
Nice use of the English language, hick.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21,901 - 21,920 of37,849
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

680 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 min No Shiite 216,758
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min scaritual 679,883
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 6 min wilderide 89,517
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min OldJG 511,962
Gay Snapchat Names 15 min Jeffeagle 1,323
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 27 min Dr Shrink 596,492
White House says bad intelligence fed WMD claim (Apr '06) 34 min swedenforever 90
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 1 hr Aiso82 234
•••
•••
•••