|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

DENG wrote:

idiot wrote:

<quoted text>Not a Somailain. You the real foreigner here, you war mongering NeoNAZI know the land does not belong to you, it belong to native indians of N.America that you stole from them!

SO TELL THE WORLD ABOUT THE HISTORY OF THE UNITED STATES.

<quoted text>

AND THE BLACKS AND THE LATINOS ARE THE NEW INDIANS THERE, AND JEWS LIKE YOU WILL HAVE TO FIND ANOTHER COUNTRY TO RUIN???
MPMARTIN wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, if you want to get technical the "native" Indians of North America aren't so "native" as you may think. They are a product of Philipenoes and Mongolians who came across the land bridge in Alaska. DNA research has proven this.
UidiotRaceAMkewo rldPeace

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

"American policymakers, setting themselves up as guardians of the world system, are more inclined than ever to simply disregard international laws and conventions if they get in the way of unrivaled military supremacy. Every instance of U.S. armed intervention ....represents a flagrant violation of regional treaties and laws, not to mention the UN Charter itself, which explicitly prohibits military attacks against sovereign nations - for example, Grenada, Nicaragua, Haiti, Panama, Serbia, and Iraq. In any event, the U.S. has consistently shown its contempt for international bodies, agreements, and procedures that might conflict with its hegemonic aspirations."
Carl Boggs

“Brevity is the soule of wit. ”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

DUNG wrote:
DUNG wrote:

AND THE BLACKS AND THE LATINOS ARE THE NEW INDIANS THERE, AND JEWS LIKE YOU WILL HAVE TO FIND ANOTHER COUNTRY TO RUIN???
<quoted text>
Is it the official policy of your overlords to hate Jewish people, minion? Obey and live, little boy.
DENG

Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

no market

YEP, DELL BROKE GROUND FOR A NEW COMPUTER FACTORY IN THE DPR OF KOREA.

no market: AND THAT'S WHAT YOU'VE BE TOLD, CORRECT???
YOUR OUTDATED THINKING IN THE WORLD DOESNT WORK ANYMORE; GOODBYE TO AMERICA AS IT SINKS TO THE BOTTOM.

<quoted text>
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>

In what part of that dirty country did they 'break ground', fool? IT'S YOUR STYLE OF USA THINKING: LOCKED IN THE PAST, WITH NO PLAN FOR THE FUTURE No company in their right minds would set up manufacturing there.
Why aren't you allowed to access the outside world, Mao?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

idiot wrote:
"American policymakers, setting themselves up as guardians of the world system, are more inclined than ever tional bodies, agreements, and procedures that might conflict with its hegemonic aspirations."
Carl Boggs
That's quite a copy/paste job for a Somalian.
DENG

Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Taobao, the eBay-like e-commerce line of business from Chinese internet giant Alibaba Group, does a lot of business. On a single day — Nov. 11, 2011 — the company did a whopping 19 billion Yuan (or approximately $3.05 billion) in sales.

By comparison, eBay posted $3.4 billion in revenue for the entire third-quarter this year

A peek inside China’s internet giants and their massive scale

SO WHO'S GOING AHEAD AND WHO'S GOING BACKWARDS???
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
My gawd you're ignorant. Why do your masters forbid you to access the outside world, fool?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

DUNG wrote:
T

<quoted text>
Tell me in which part of stinking North Korea are they building a computer factory, slob.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

DUNG wrote:
A peek inside China’s internet giants and their massive scale
<quoted text>
Why are you forbidden to access the outside world, little slave? Are your masters afraid of something?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

DUNG wrote:
T
<quoted text>
It means you people are desperate to catch up with the Americans, little slave. Do you own a car?
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

UidiotRaceAMkeworldPeace wrote:
"American policymakers, setting themselves up as guardians of the world system, are more inclined than ever to simply disregard international laws and conventions if they get in the way of unrivaled military supremacy. Every instance of U.S. armed intervention ....represents a flagrant violation of regional treaties and laws, not to mention the UN Charter itself, which explicitly prohibits military attacks against sovereign nations - for example, Grenada, Nicaragua, Haiti, Panama, Serbia, and Iraq. In any event, the U.S. has consistently shown its contempt for international bodies, agreements, and procedures that might conflict with its hegemonic aspirations."
Carl Boggs
So, is your name Abdi or Asad? Those are the most popular Somali names for boys.(You are a boy aren't you? Hehehe...BOY).
You must be getting nervous, yeah, I know you are Muslim, but with Easter coming up, "Chocolate Bunnies" are gonna be in demand...
UidiotRaceAMkewo rldPeace

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
So, is your name Abdi or Asad? Those are the most popular Somali names for boys.(You are a boy aren't you? Hehehe...BOY).
You must be getting nervous, yeah, I know you are Muslim, but with Easter coming up, "Chocolate Bunnies" are gonna be in demand...
Not a Somalian! I can't answer you as I'M NOT A SOMALIAN!

Have a hiney melon! BWHAHAHHAA
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

This is to Hauptman Null...
First let me say that I've briefly lived in Germany twice and LOVE Oktoberfest('97 and '00).
I love Germany and the people, both my Grandmothers were "Volksdeutsche"..(My German, never very good, I've forgotten most).
That said, you ask why the US sided with the USSR against Germany?
As was stated, Germany declared war on the US just days after the Japs attacked Pearl Harbor, the Russians didn't..Germany violated the "Non Agression Pact" with the USSR for Lebensraum, The Russians didn't matter because they were only "Untermensch", violated the "Munchen Pact" with England and invaded Holland, Belgium and France without warning....The US gave Saddam and the Taliban many warnings.
I am a student of Nazi Germany...Not a Nazi, but have been fascinated by it since I was a child.
I've read "Mein Kampf", I've read Albert Speer's "Inside the Third Reich" and I've even met Rochus Misch, the only survivor of the "Fuhrer Bunker".
If you are really German and up on REAL history, you should be able to see why we took the side(as evil as he was) "Uncle" Joe Stalin over the "Teppichfresser" Herr "Schickelgruber".

Tschuss...

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
That's quite a copy/paste job for a Somalian.
He used one of the hostages; that he's holding for ransom from the last ship he captured, to construct that post. LOL
UidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>He used one of the hostages; that he's holding for ransom from the last ship he captured, to construct that post. LOL
Sorry , i don't support Criminality , it an immoral career but you our US war-for-profiteers/ War investors/War manufacturers and black hats support drug trade and to gun/weapon sales worldwide!

Noam Chomsky, Deterring Democracy, p119

There are good reasons why the CIA and drugs are so closely linked. Clandestine terror requires hidden funds, and the criminal elements to whom the intelligence agencies naturally turn expect a quid pro quo. Drugs are the obvious answer. Washington's long-term involvement in the drug racket is part and parcel of its international operations,...

===

USA biggest SELLERS OF weapons/arms to the world!

Report: U.S. is World's Top Arms Seller, Again | Danger Room ...
www.wired.com/dangerroom/2009/09/report-us-is... ...

Mirror mirror on the wall, who’s the biggest arms dealer of them all? It’s not even close. Beating out Russia and France, the United States once again is ranked ...
DENG

Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

“At the lumber camps in southern Alabama, women seeking the freedom of their men were simply arrested when they arrived, chained into their cells, and kept to serve the physical desires of the men running the camps…And the laws of the South were interpreted explicitly to ensure that the rape or coercion of a black woman by a white man would almost never be prosecuted as a crime.”(305)

THE WORSE HUMAN RIGHTS IS IN THE UNTED STATES OF AMERICA-THE JEW-RULERS ARE UNCIVILIZED

Southern Gulag: How 20th Century Slave Labor Undermined the US Labor Movement

September 3rd, 2008 | Nathan Newman

The author is not a leftwing journalist but Atlanta bureau chief of the Wall Street Journal, but what he documents is seven decades of a southern gulag- and I use the word “gulag” deliberately for what his story shows is that the U.S. had within its borders as brutal a regime of degradation as the worst that Stalin could dish out. This southern gulag involved millions of black workers enslaved through a combination of capitalist employers, farm owners and a legal system that promised a brutal fate for anyone defying their de facto masters. And it is a key story for understanding the ultimate weakness of the overall U.S. labor movement, since having a deunionized Southern region was an essential tool in disciplining Northern workers who feared loss of jobs to a region without labor rights. That is the story that Blackmon tells. I urge every person to go out and read the book, but the following gives the highlights (or lowlights if you will).
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me in which part of stinking North Korea are they building a computer factory, slob.
DENG

Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

SO WHO DELIBERATELY WRECKED THE UNITED STATES ECONOMY, THE NORWEGIANS???
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it the official policy of your overlords to hate Jewish people, minion? Obey and live, little boy.
Force Majeure

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

A BED Pan wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of such, how are your plans to holiday in North Korea coming along, Nelly? Or was that just more of your utter BS?
I am going to Belarus this summer and N. Korea will wait untill next time. You'll have to conjure up some anti-Communist fantasy about Belarus for the time being, Bed Pan.
Captain O wrote:
<quoted text>
You're lack of morals and decency shows, Davey Boy, for it is a universal humanitarian law that "Two wrongs do not make a right".
That may be why the U.S. government sees to it to make the minimum of "Three wrongs" in order to confused its population. It's a modern-day Yankee tactic in the style of Rumsfelds "unknown unknowns" logic.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Farce Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
I am going to Belarus this summer and N. Korea will wait untill next time. c.
Sure, Nelly. Ask those animals about their gulags while you're there, lying fool.
Force Majeure

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
Traveling with people from all over the world to other places in the world is our idea of traveling. I have traveled from New York to LA and from Florida to Alaska. If you traveled that distance in Europe, you would have gone through at least 10 countries, while we were still in the same one. I’m 61 years old and I’m not going to backpack across Europe or hitch-hike across Africa, but I will go to see the castles, the waterfalls, the art, the landmarks and points of interest as long as I’m interested. We haven’t made up our mind yet, but we are considering a Viking River Cruise from Denmark to Budapest, then take a train to Venice and cruise the Adriatic. It will take us more than a month but I’m sure we will meet lots of interesting people.
I feel sorry for you, Davey Boy. You remind me of all the Americans who pass through, thinking they know more about the world than we do, yet unable to find the railway station without seeking help from us, "Doooo yooooou speaaaak English?"

Yeah OK Davey Boy, I hope you find what you're looking for. I know what it is you're looking for too. You want to take all of your accumualtive prejudices and do everything you can to believe you've found justification for all of them, because in the end all you Americans want to sit at home and say "You know, I've been all around the world and I find that the U.S. is the best country there has ever been!"

I've talked to hundreds of your people Davey Boy. They'll ask me a dozen questions, all aimed at finding something (just anything at all) that might indicate the slightest dissatisfaction so they can claim "Social Democracy doesn't work!" In case you haven't figured it out, meeting a Greek crew member on a boat to Nassau doesn't make you an expert on Europe nor does it give you the tinniest insight to anything at all except the frustration of a bored and uneducated Greek cruise-ship deck hand. I just thought I'd tell you that now so when someone else tells you the same thing it won't come as a great shock to you.

Anyway, aside from my critisism I can still wish you the best. Perhaps you'll be one of the very few Americans who finds out that what I've told you is true.
Force Majeure

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

A BED Pan wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, Nelly. Ask those animals about their gulags while you're there, lying fool.
Aw, I can see you'll miss me. But don't fret none, they have internet clubs in Belarus so I'm sure to drop in for quicky and to taunt you with a few of my scathing "one liners" that upset you so.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21,881 - 21,900 of37,849
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

707 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 min Toby 89,531
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Michael 511,970
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 8 min Aerobatty 216,781
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 16 min RiversideRedneck 679,893
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 22 min Al Capone 3,315
Gay Snapchat Names 24 min Jamie_lad1234 1,326
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 53 min Ruby88 52,501
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 2 hr Aiso82 234
•••
•••
•••