American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country
UidiotRaceMakwor ldPeace

United States

#26770 Jan 16, 2013
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
Again only this time in English.
yep, you mentally retardation is well known, you want to hear what you want, yet another brainwashed subservient in our presence who kowtow to evil Satan.
UidiotRaceMakwor ldPeace

United States

#26771 Jan 16, 2013
FAke Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Dark Chocolate, can I hit your tight ass again and again my Somalian prince?
No ricky, not a somailan. We all know pranks...of manipulate other posters screen names....
fred

Shawnee, OK

#26773 Jan 16, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike you, I'm valued for my skills, slave. How does it feel to know your access to the world is severely limited by corrupt despots?
you have no skills but thank's for the laugh ha ha skills as in being a great pool player.....lmao.....skill's on being the best little troll on topix.....god dam son you got to stop it im laughing my ass off...

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#26772 Jan 16, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>yep, you mentally retardation is well known, you want to hear what you want, yet another brainwashed subservient in our presence who kowtow to evil Satan.
'evil Satan' LOLOL!!!
English isn't your only drawback, Somalian.
UidiotRaceMakwor ldPeace

United States

#26774 Jan 16, 2013
Captain O wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, Davey Boy. During WWII, the USA supported communism by sending the Soviet Union so much military hardware and other forms of aid resulting in the communists being militarily just as powerful as the USA.
My advice to you: Go retake history class 101 before continuing to post your ignorant drivel here.
Got it?
Davey boy and many of his lowly sycophants needs more than history 101...
UidiotRaceMakwor ldPeace

United States

#26775 Jan 16, 2013
Fake DENG wrote:
<quoted text>YOU ARE SOMALIAN PIRATE! YOU HAVE NOTHING INTELLIGENT TO SAY DARK FACE FOOL!
You ricky the Somalian pirate...
fred

Shawnee, OK

#26776 Jan 16, 2013
If nobammy takes our guns who will defend us the police lmao....I seen them try and arrest one guy they his around the corner two of them and waited for another six or seven to get their .....they are scared of their own shadow and in Seminole they went to serve a warrant of the father and the son had just got home he was making dinner and answered the door while peeling a onion he had a knife in his hand and the cops shot him dead.....moral of this story is don't answer the door.....never step outside when they ask you never show them i.d. while on your property.
fred

Shawnee, OK

#26777 Jan 16, 2013
DENG wrote:
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
There is your problem. They are people not the masses. Again, DENG I made more money sitting in my office replying to this post than you will make this week. Doesn’t seem fair does it?
SURE, UNPRODUCTIVE MILITARIST BLOOD MONEY.
THERE'S A LOT OF CORRUPTION IN THE UNITED STATES MILITARY; IT'S MOSTLY CORRUPTION, LIKE BUILDING THE F22 AND THE F35, LONG AFTER THE TECHNOLOGY IS OBSOLETE.
<quoted text>
have you seen the suicide rate of the troops.....
UidiotRaceMakwor ldPeace

United States

#26778 Jan 16, 2013
Captain O wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet you fully support your fascist regime in Washington D.C.
Make up your mind, Davey Boy.
As for declaring war on the USA, all it would have needed to do was capitulate and there wouldn't have been tens of millions of lives lost in a crazy war.
<quoted text>
Your brain must be real mushy if you equate fascism with democracy, let alone "full democracy".
Have you been already tested for Alzheimers btw?
Maybe davey boy caught the Stockholm Syndrome.

WBHAHAHAHHAAAAA
UidiotRaceMakwor ldPeace

United States

#26780 Jan 16, 2013
fred wrote:
<quoted text>have you seen the suicide rate of the troops.....
Welcome back.

Just in the news medias , The Pentgoon reported United snakes suicidal rates on the raise because of PTSD ...

USA

#26779 Jan 16, 2013
Hick wrote:
<quoted text>you have no skills but thank's for the laugh ha ha skills as in being a great pool player.....lmao.....skill's on being the best little troll on topix.....god dam son you got to stop it im laughing my ass off...
Wow, hick. You appear to be envious of me. Of course, I'm sure you're envious of anyone who can put a cogent sentence together.
UidiotRaceMakwor ldPeace

United States

#26782 Jan 16, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
'evil Satan' LOLOL!!!
Wrong And not a Somailan! You ones really kowtow to evil great satan!

As to English, you need it more, try this ' Yet you another ignorant war mongering , a real Mendacious obsequious Subservient of fool, for my many plays? So , translate it?
UidiotRaceMakwor ldPeace

United States

#26784 Jan 16, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
'evil Satan' LOLOL!!!
No somalain here! I see you caught also StockHolm Sydrome , did the you Evil Great Satan kissed you so many time , you seeing PINK ELEPHANTS...? oH DID THE KIDS BULLY YOU LITTLE WARMONGERING PIN HEAD IN sCHOOL?

USA

#26785 Jan 16, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong And not a Somailan! You ones really kowtow to evil great satan!
As to English, you need it more, try this ' Yet you another ignorant war mongering , a real Mendacious obsequious Subservient of fool, for my many plays? So , translate it?
'many many plays' HAHAHAHA!!!
Nice try, Somalian, but no one will ever believe you're smart. Give up.
UidiotRaceMakwor ldPeace

United States

#26786 Jan 16, 2013
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
Right now I’m working on the 787 and the A350, but I have no problem working on military projects. Worked on the B2 for 2.5 years which was just another straw that caused the collapse of the Soviet Union. Very proud of that.
What do you do?
WHAT IS Math formula for air Drag coefficient?

Do you knlow the Soviet is back in action?

Debts and Topix soul acquirer!:).....

USA

#26787 Jan 16, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>No somalain here! I see you caught also StockHolm Sydrome , did the you Evil Great Satan kissed you so many time , you seeing PINK ELEPHANTS...? oH DID THE KIDS BULLY YOU LITTLE WARMONGERING PIN HEAD IN sCHOOL?
Nice sentence structure, Somalian.

USA

#26788 Jan 16, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>WHAT IS Math formula for air Drag coefficient?
).....
Sure, Fredo. Tell Michael you're smart and want respect!
UidiotRaceMakwor ldPeace

United States

#26789 Jan 16, 2013
Captain O wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi John, great to see you again!
That our government is driving GIs into suicide at unprecedented levels demonstrates the brutality of the fascist regime in Washington.
US arms manufacturers/War-for-profiter s are giving ammunitions casing and shells are filled with Depleted Uranium that also killing those GI ...

i wonder where these US arms/weapons Manufacturers get these Depleted Uranium shells from ? 9/11 WTC or Desert Storm ...?
Fatboy

Bromma, Sweden

#26790 Jan 16, 2013
UidiotRaceMakeWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>LOOK I'M NOT BLACK...
have you visit China countryside it air is cleaner. US during industrial development stage and till today is also polluted what with spearhead a SUPER FUND toxic cleanup program , as many US Industrail co gone overseas, and who left us Americans taxpayers with big bill.
I said China is good for opportunity not it environment that ruined by those US polluting manufacturing Cos located to China. If you read reports, news they beginning to establish clean programs AND LAWS to fine those US enviromental polluters who open shop in China to even find it own polluters...
In rural China it's not about the air it's all about the WATER, in many occasions rivers are heavily polluted by Chinas S-T-A-T-E runned factorys and mines.

The polluted water is then used for irrigation by Chinas farmers and...VOILA! cancer is spreading like wildfire in China.

Ever heard of Chinas cancer villages?
UidiotRaceMakwor ldPeace

United States

#26792 Jan 16, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice sentence structure, Somalian.
Not a Somalian! You paranoia is shown again! So, you can't translate my words "u a real Mendacious Obsequious Subservient?" Yep you mentally challenged wAR MONGERING retard PINHEAD JOCK!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 1 min waaasssuuup 7,637
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Stilgar Fifrawi 879,929
contagion what ails the system (Oct '08) 4 min uttam hathi 748
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 20 min phooey 603,322
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 31 min Lyndi 177,887
Rajkot gay Topix (Feb '15) 43 min abc 234
The Christian Atheist debate 55 min MrAnderson9 3,923
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 5 hr janeebee 8,249
More from around the web