American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country

“Never run from a fight.”

Since: Dec 06

Vista, Ca.

#26657 Jan 16, 2013
UidiotRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>You forgot US govt after WW2 even recruited many high ranking Nazi
This is your answer to everything so let me help you post it. That way people won’t have to read through your mindless ramblings or your broken, incomprehensible English.

It is all the US’s fault.
B l a m e A m e r I c a F I r s t !

Vista, Ca.

#26658 Jan 16, 2013
<quoted text>I read their posts!
Can you hear children of the world crying out that you put down you US war manchines
War is...
War is
Crazy and
Dangerous.
War is
Scary and
Harmful.
War is
Deadly and
Dark.
Travis Wayne
This is your answer to everything so let me help you post it. That way people won’t have to read through your mindless ramblings or your broken, incomprehensible English.

UidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#26659 Jan 16, 2013
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
If you could read and write English you would know we’ve been through this before. The Democracy Index measures the amount of democracy the people in a country experience based on certain criteria. Countries are rated and grouped into categories with the highest rated ones being “Full Democracies” and the lowest being “Authoritarian Regimes”. While the US sits at 19th on the list, it provides “Full Democracy” to more people than the 18 countries that precede it.
http://www.sida.se/Global/About%20Sida/S%C3%A...
Read the above and have someone who knows English explain it to you.
BTW--DENG your country is at the bottom of the list along with the other communist countries.
The index is not updated, you ignporant waafr mongering pinhead,Look blacken Popeye the Sailorman, I could read... but you lack critical reasoning skills, Logic 101, Peace studies 101, US foreign affairs, Civil liberties 101, World affairs 101...

it did not Include As Index is out dated, it did include What you warring US neocons, our corrupted US leaders did to US ---? Ever Hear a bout these onboxious freedom destroyers of civil liberties violations: the CISPA and SOPA, NDAA, Anti-protesting law, MArtial law, unwaranted Wiretapping on Americans, Ruined HAbeous Corpus, illicit EXECUTIVE orders, Illegimate Extra-Constitional agendas... So pinhead what you have say?

WBHAHHAHAAAAAA

Vista, Ca.

#26661 Jan 16, 2013
<quoted text>The g20 nations is heaving reprimanding US but who will pay for all this IS American taxpayers as last resort as govt running out of US dollars and printing worthless USD already that will sink US if keep at it = DOLLAR DEVALUATION and to dumping of US dollar as the world is tire of US macroeconomic warfare and global wars on the world economies means US will lose its world Currency reserve status.
Hsitory is repeating itself, like Fall of great Empires (Corrupted and Greedy ) aNCIENT Rome, Wiemer Republic, NAZI gernany WW2 , Ancient Greece... US IS ON PATH TO RUINS, if the corrupted US leaders don't withdraw from illusturious ILLegitimate corrupted PNAC agendas that will have concurrent future conquencense if not heed to warning signs that these wars are killing Americans and ruining the world.

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#26660 Jan 16, 2013
[QUOTE who="DENG UNIT, WATERLESS BIDET"]
DENG wrote:
WE LIKE OUR 220 MPR FAST TRAINS HERE IN CHINA RUNNING ABOUT ON A 10 CAR TRAIN 20,000 ELECTIC MOTOR HORSEPOWER.
IT'S MUCH BETTER THAN THE OBSOLETE CAR.
<quoted text>[/QUOTE]Kin Jongn-un says your tounge is much better than toilet paper. Kinda like the train vs car... Hmmm.... <¦-o

Vista, Ca.

#26662 Jan 16, 2013
<quoted text>Look our US war mongers/war-for-profitering Read up about Blood Diamond trade1`! We now you Rickf who manipulate posters postings! Again, i'm not a Somailan nor black, you are paranoia, your McCarthyism with new twist is rearing is ugly head again.
As to Congo it's about US Profiting from Congo's Blood Diamond trade, force Congo people at gun point and to use of Children Slaves to mine the Diamonds, you are evil

United States

#26663 Jan 16, 2013
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
This is your answer to everything so let me help you post it so people don’t have to read through your mindless ramblings or your broken, incomprehensible English.
U simpleton! To constructively criticize one nation is to see it do good in world community , those who do not air the wrongs and hiding it from others, mwean you don't have love for your country or people in world system ; as you bullying war mongering US neocons/US war mongers/US war-for-profiteers.... are Anti-Americans-Americans, Anti-world, Anti-peace, Anti-human rights , Anti-civil iberties etc., So, you know no shame, you our US warmongrs are destroyers of US and world, and you our US war mongers are bankrupting US financially and morally with your obnoxious US war machines?

Wake up time doofuse, and do get of the koolade dude! WBHAHHAHAAAA

Vista, Ca.

#26664 Jan 16, 2013
<quoted text>And , it very reason you our Biggest Hypocrite US war mongers we all should Go Alternative Energy will be save US from wars and financial ruins and moral bankruptcy.
====
You are clueless, do the research Dimwit, it not about Just oil!
Look Miss ASSling, So US need another bully, that is france to do US dirty work ?
Did you know US want only its Yellow Gold, third largest repository In Africa, So dimwit?

United States

#26665 Jan 16, 2013
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
Not mindless rambling as support by facts from news, and those good US leaders in power coming out to critize, and US white hat intel also coming to give words as US is corrupted, and world is give us hints the corrupted US in the wrong... You Have Wafr mongering PINhead POP EYE the Sailorman with brain of sea urchin! MWHAHAHAHAHAHAAaaaa . Thank u for repeating most of my posts, as you no intellectual counters to my post, as noted you ad hominems... BWHHAHAHAHAAAAAA

Vista, Ca.

#26666 Jan 16, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
I was thinking the very same thing.
Japan whooped your azz during WWII, slaughtering God knows how many thousands upon thousands of Yankee piglets. Yet you were weened on Nintendo, you own a Honda and your pre-natal training consisted of a Gamaguchi virtual baby caring game. You're weird!
3 million dead Japanese. Hiroshima, Nagasaki and we were just warming up. Despite making the Emperor Macarthur’s bitch and hanging all those we considered war criminals, we had the attitude that the war and the punishment for the war was over. I know to a European that might seem weird. You guys always demand territory and reparations which only leads to more resentment and more wars. We, on the other hand saw Japan and Europe in need so we helped them out.

Vista, Ca.

#26667 Jan 16, 2013
UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Not mindless rambling as support by facts from news, and those good US leaders in power coming out to critize, and US white hat intel also coming to give words as US is corrupted, and world is give us hints the corrupted US in the wrong... You Have Wafr mongering PINhead POP EYE the Sailorman with brain of sea urchin! MWHAHAHAHAHAHAAaaaa . Thank u for repeating most of my posts, as you no intellectual counters to my post, as noted you ad hominems... BWHHAHAHAHAAAAAA
Facts and news taken out of context with only one purpose in mind.

BTW-I have provided you with the complete facts and quotes and either you failed to grasp their meaning or you are being intellectually dishonest because you have only an agenda.

Vista, Ca.

#26668 Jan 16, 2013
<quoted text>U simpleton! To constructively criticize one nation is to see it do good in world community , those who do not air the wrongs and hiding it from others, mwean you don't have love for your country or people in world system ; as you bullying war mongering US neocons/US war mongers/US war-for-profiteers.... are Anti-Americans-Americans, Anti-world, Anti-peace, Anti-human rights , Anti-civil iberties etc., So, you know no shame, you our US warmongrs are destroyers of US and world, and you our US war mongers are bankrupting US financially and morally with your obnoxious US war machines?
Wake up time doofuse, and do get of the koolade dude! WBHAHHAHAAAA
There is nothing constructive about dishonesty and you are a liar. You weren’t born in the US. You weren’t raised in the US. English certainly isn’t your first language. You have no good will toward the US and if it were up to you it wouldn’t even exist. In all of your posts you’ve only had one message.

Vista, Ca.

#26669 Jan 16, 2013
<quoted text>The index is not updated, you ignporant waafr mongering pinhead,Look blacken Popeye the Sailorman, I could read... but you lack critical reasoning skills, Logic 101, Peace studies 101, US foreign affairs, Civil liberties 101, World affairs 101...
it did not Include As Index is out dated, it did include What you warring US neocons, our corrupted US leaders did to US ---? Ever Hear a bout these onboxious freedom destroyers of civil liberties violations: the CISPA and SOPA, NDAA, Anti-protesting law, MArtial law, unwaranted Wiretapping on Americans, Ruined HAbeous Corpus, illicit EXECUTIVE orders, Illegimate Extra-Constitional agendas... So pinhead what you have say?
WBHAHHAHAAAAAA
If you have a newer one-post it!

Vista, Ca.

#26675 Jan 16, 2013
DENG wrote:
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
This is your answer to everything so let me help you post it so people don’t have to read through your mindless ramblings or your broken, incomprehensible English.
THE RULING CIRCLES IN THE UNITED STATES--WHO HAPPEN TO BE MOSTLY JEWISH--CANNOT EVEN CREATE A JOB IN AMERICA
<quoted text>
DENG, I make more in one day than you will make this year. I make more in one year than you will make in your lifetime. I will spend more vacationing in Europe this summer than you will save in your lifetime. Don’t tell me how tough we have it.

Vista, Ca.

#26677 Jan 16, 2013
DENG wrote:
AND THE SOVIET UNION IS COMING BACK WITH ITS 100 PERCENT GDP ANNUAL GROWTH AND NATURALLY IT WILL BE LOOKING TO KILL A FEW NAZIS AS ITS FIRST STOP WILL BE THE THE KILLERS, NAZI TERRORISTS IN WASHINGTON D.C. WHO PRESIDE OVER THE CRIPPLED AND BACKWARD UNITED STATES ECONOMY.
OH SURE, WHEN THE SOVIETS COME BACK THEIR FIRST ACT WILL BE TO STEP ON THE U.S. MAFIA'S HEAD.
<quoted text>
The Soviet Union and communism is gone and we wish only the very best for the Russian people. When China and N. Korea decide to dump communism, we will wish only the best for you as well and look forward to once again being your friend.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#26679 Jan 16, 2013
Frog Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
Prickly was trying to flirt with me too but I kicked him in the balls. You should do the same to him. Do you still have those steel cap-toed engineer boots? That'll do the job very nicely!

Frog Manure & Chocolate,

While it's clear to me that you two have harbored a deep attraction for me over the 5 years I've known you, I find your constant badgering of me to have sex with you to be rather silly. Surely you elderly homosexuals have an outlet for your desires. In prior posts you've said you liked to hang out in bath houses while Liberace music played in the background and you did your best to make yourself presentable to the young studs you so craved. I suggest you try paying them if they find your looks so repugnant. At least you'll know the feeling of being touched by someone. While I'm flattered by your attention, nothing will come of it because I don't share your desire for the male body. No matter how much you two may act like woman, to me you'll always be the sad elderly gay men who can't take no for an answer.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#26680 Jan 16, 2013
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
While the US sits at 19th on the list, it provides “Full Democracy” to more people than the 18 countries that precede it.
So what you're saying is that more people experience an inferior level of democracy than the countries predeeding it, thanks to the United Snakes being a highly populated, semi-Fascist state.

That's too bad, but it does explain why 98% of Americans are completely ignorant to the world around them. What else could they be with such a dismal level of democratic principle and education?
Force Majeure

Sweden

#26681 Jan 16, 2013
Prickly F wrote:
<quoted text>
While it's clear to me that you two have harbored a deep attraction for me .....
You misspelled the word "abnegation".
Force Majeure

Sweden

#26682 Jan 16, 2013
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
3 million dead Japanese. Hiroshima, Nagasaki and we were just warming up.
Yet you were weened on Nintendo, you own a Honda and your pre-natal training consisted of a Gamaguchi virtual baby caring game. Me having driven an American car while I was living in the United Snakes doesn't seem very odd in comparison.

Vista, Ca.

#26683 Jan 16, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
So what you're saying is that more people experience an inferior level of democracy than the countries predeeding it, thanks to the United Snakes being a highly populated, semi-Fascist state.
That's too bad, but it does explain why 98% of Americans are completely ignorant to the world around them. What else could they be with such a dismal level of democratic principle and education?
Or to put it more accurately –only 11.3% of the world’s population live in a “Full Democracy” and half of those live in the US.

Americans were smart enough not to accept communism and to even oppose it’s existence.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min here 48,745
Jesus and Muhammad were FRAUDS 3 min DebraE 12
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 14 min WasteWater 105,618
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 17 min WasteWater 2,062
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 31 min bad bob 182,651
Ladies, what is the sexual act you most enjoy? 1 hr Mustang GT Girl 12
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 1 hr Classic 3,684
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Joe Fortuna 971,681
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr Rosesz 646,602
More from around the web