Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

DENG wrote:

WE LIKE OUR 220 MPR FAST TRAINS HERE IN CHINA RUNNING ABOUT ON A 10 CAR TRAIN 20,000 ELECTIC MOTOR HORSEPOWER.

IT'S MUCH BETTER THAN THE OBSOLETE CAR.
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text> powered by????pleeez pay your coal miners a little more or better yet get off the dirty coal and thank the US for keeping the gulf oil flowing to you.
Force Majeure

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

UidiotRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>look Rick, i'm not gay!
Prickly was trying to flirt with me too but I kicked him in the balls. You should do the same to him. Do you still have those steel cap-toed engineer boots? That'll do the job very nicely!
DENG

Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

AND THE SOVIET UNION IS COMING BACK WITH ITS 100 PERCENT GDP ANNUAL GROWTH AND NATURALLY IT WILL BE LOOKING TO KILL A FEW NAZIS AS ITS FIRST STOP WILL BE THE THE KILLERS, NAZI TERRORISTS IN WASHINGTON D.C. WHO PRESIDE OVER THE CRIPPLED AND BACKWARD UNITED STATES ECONOMY

“Never run from a fight.”

Since: Dec 06

Vista, Ca.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

UIdiotRaceMAkeWorldPeace wrote:
<quoted text>US we live in is not even a Real democracy,'in name only, the actions is not its real soul!'Please explain how US is a democracy? It is not a democracy in the making but a Republic, don't you read the social contracts of founding of a nation, i mean an Empire.
If you could read and write English you would know we’ve been through this before. The Democracy Index measures the amount of democracy the people in a country experience based on certain criteria. Countries are rated and grouped into categories with the highest rated ones being “Full Democracies” and the lowest being “Authoritarian Regimes”. While the US sits at 19th on the list, it provides “Full Democracy” to more people than the 18 countries that precede it.

http://www.sida.se/Global/About%20Sida/S%C3%A...

Read the above and have someone who knows English explain it to you.

BTW--DENG your country is at the bottom of the list along with the other communist countries.

Vista, Ca.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

<quoted text>Saddam is another US puppet put into power by the US, and when Saddam got prosecuted for not followed US instructions .
It is the US’s fault. Blame America First!

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

DUNG wrote:
HITLER GOT AWAY, BECAUSE HIS BODY WAS NEVER FOUND.
SO WHO HELPED HIM ESCAPE??? THE SOVIETS???
OR MORE THAN LIKELY THE BRITISH AND THE USA.
Hitting the opium pretty heavy there, DUNG

Vista, Ca.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

<quoted text>I'd almost joined but found out its not what it seems, the US army Recruiting station keep calling day and night for few months, i did the heavy research and found the quality and todays wars is not what it seems, Wars are about profiteering Corporatism, no about defending, and horror of what the atrocity of wars can do to humanity; so i decided it's a immoral career.
This is your answer to everything so let me help you post it so people don’t have to read through your mindless ramblings or your broken, incomprehensible English.

It is all the US’s fault.
B l a m e A m e r I c a F I r s t !

Vista, Ca.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

<quoted text>Again , not a somalian! You our US warmonger should be ashame what you did to US and the world! You real foreigner NFL , the land belongs to native Indians of N . American, Go home we don't want you here as you reining US and the world with your obnoxious US war machines.
This is your answer to everything so let me help you post it so people don’t have to read through your mindless ramblings or your broken, incomprehensible English.

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

DUNG IS WIRED ON CRANK wrote:
AND THE SOVIET UNION IS COMING BACK WITH ITS 100 PERCENT GDP ANNUAL GROWTH AND NATURALLY IT WILL BE LOOKING TO KILL A FEW NAZIS AS ITS FIRST STOP WILL BE THE THE KILLERS, NAZI TERRORISTS IN WASHINGTON D.C. WHO PRESIDE OVER THE CRIPPLED AND BACKWARD UNITED STATES ECONOMY
So it sounds like you're hitting the meth pipe pretty heavy. RIP is a much tougher boss, he's gonna run you into the ground. You won't get meth in the gulag DUNG. You'll just work till you drop dead, little slave! <¦-o

Vista, Ca.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

<quoted text>Interjecting this post of yours to Deng.
But US genocidal and centuries of US wars...--- > American holocaust - and many other illicit US wars since inception of US as nation, i mean Empire is worst than China , Finland, Poland, Czech, Bulgaria,Afgan...these nation wars combined, bar none US is worst, US all over world intervening, warring, bullying...with other nations.

Vista, Ca.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

US is the worst offenders are the our evil US warmongers/US War-for-profiteers/US manufacturers/US War investors/US neocons/US war supporters...!
Just False Patriotism
'Tis true to the dead that respect we should show
But they still honour men who died ninety years ago
For a dubious cause in Lands far away
But the war that was supposed to end all wars is re-lived today.
In that war it is said a million people died
And in such needless slaughter why do we take pride
At the war memorial the last post is played
And the long war dead are honoured with one more parade.
Those who march for peace it does seem to me
Do more for the betterment of humanity
Than those who go to war memorials to honour the long dead
Far too much about war has been written and said.
Just false patriotism to me this does seem
A boost to big egos and to self esteem
The mistakes of war are repeated today
And people are dying in war zones far away.
Francis Duggan

Vista, Ca.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

<quoted text>They won't answer because they know they had ruined the US with their endless wars that profits all gone to making of War machines, the illicit US wars overseas...

Vista, Ca.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

<quoted text>You forgot US govt after WW2 even recruited many high ranking Nazi
This is your answer to everything so let me help you post it. That way people won’t have to read through your mindless ramblings or your broken, incomprehensible English.

Vista, Ca.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

<quoted text>I read their posts!
Can you hear children of the world crying out that you put down you US war manchines
War is...
War is
Crazy and
Dangerous.
War is
Scary and
Harmful.
War is
Deadly and
Dark.
Travis Wayne
This is your answer to everything so let me help you post it. That way people won’t have to read through your mindless ramblings or your broken, incomprehensible English.

UidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
If you could read and write English you would know we’ve been through this before. The Democracy Index measures the amount of democracy the people in a country experience based on certain criteria. Countries are rated and grouped into categories with the highest rated ones being “Full Democracies” and the lowest being “Authoritarian Regimes”. While the US sits at 19th on the list, it provides “Full Democracy” to more people than the 18 countries that precede it.
http://www.sida.se/Global/About%20Sida/S%C3%A...
Read the above and have someone who knows English explain it to you.
BTW--DENG your country is at the bottom of the list along with the other communist countries.
The index is not updated, you ignporant waafr mongering pinhead,Look blacken Popeye the Sailorman, I could read... but you lack critical reasoning skills, Logic 101, Peace studies 101, US foreign affairs, Civil liberties 101, World affairs 101...

it did not Include As Index is out dated, it did include What you warring US neocons, our corrupted US leaders did to US ---? Ever Hear a bout these onboxious freedom destroyers of civil liberties violations: the CISPA and SOPA, NDAA, Anti-protesting law, MArtial law, unwaranted Wiretapping on Americans, Ruined HAbeous Corpus, illicit EXECUTIVE orders, Illegimate Extra-Constitional agendas... So pinhead what you have say?

WBHAHHAHAAAAAA

Vista, Ca.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

<quoted text>The g20 nations is heaving reprimanding US but who will pay for all this IS American taxpayers as last resort as govt running out of US dollars and printing worthless USD already that will sink US if keep at it = DOLLAR DEVALUATION and to dumping of US dollar as the world is tire of US macroeconomic warfare and global wars on the world economies means US will lose its world Currency reserve status.
Hsitory is repeating itself, like Fall of great Empires (Corrupted and Greedy ) aNCIENT Rome, Wiemer Republic, NAZI gernany WW2 , Ancient Greece... US IS ON PATH TO RUINS, if the corrupted US leaders don't withdraw from illusturious ILLegitimate corrupted PNAC agendas that will have concurrent future conquencense if not heed to warning signs that these wars are killing Americans and ruining the world.

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

[QUOTE who="DENG UNIT, WATERLESS BIDET"]
DENG wrote:
WE LIKE OUR 220 MPR FAST TRAINS HERE IN CHINA RUNNING ABOUT ON A 10 CAR TRAIN 20,000 ELECTIC MOTOR HORSEPOWER.
IT'S MUCH BETTER THAN THE OBSOLETE CAR.
<quoted text>[/QUOTE]Kin Jongn-un says your tounge is much better than toilet paper. Kinda like the train vs car... Hmmm.... <¦-o

Vista, Ca.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Look our US war mongers/war-for-profitering Read up about Blood Diamond trade1`! We now you Rickf who manipulate posters postings! Again, i'm not a Somailan nor black, you are paranoia, your McCarthyism with new twist is rearing is ugly head again.
As to Congo it's about US Profiting from Congo's Blood Diamond trade, force Congo people at gun point and to use of Children Slaves to mine the Diamonds, you are evil

UidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
U simpleton! To constructively criticize one nation is to see it do good in world community , those who do not air the wrongs and hiding it from others, mwean you don't have love for your country or people in world system ; as you bullying war mongering US neocons/US war mongers/US war-for-profiteers.... are Anti-Americans-Americans, Anti-world, Anti-peace, Anti-human rights , Anti-civil iberties etc., So, you know no shame, you our US warmongrs are destroyers of US and world, and you our US war mongers are bankrupting US financially and morally with your obnoxious US war machines?

Wake up time doofuse, and do get of the koolade dude! WBHAHHAHAAAA

Vista, Ca.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>And , it very reason you our Biggest Hypocrite US war mongers we all should Go Alternative Energy will be save US from wars and financial ruins and moral bankruptcy.
====
You are clueless, do the research Dimwit, it not about Just oil!
Look Miss ASSling, So US need another bully, that is france to do US dirty work ?
Did you know US want only its Yellow Gold, third largest repository In Africa, So dimwit?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21,681 - 21,700 of37,594
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

474 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 min Commander Bunny 255,686
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 min dr Shrink 598,741
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 min number four 223,144
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min RiccardoFire 716,389
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 6 min RiccardoFire 93,210
Teach your children to be LEERY of strangers 15 min cowboy 2
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 15 min guest 529,929
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 8 hr Liz 61
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••