“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#26560 Jan 15, 2013
DUNG wrote:
SO, STILL WITH THE MINIMUM VOCABULARY, AS YU'D HAVE A DIFFICULT TIME COMPETING WITH A CHINA SIXTH-GRADE STUDENT.
<quoted text>
Again, little minion, have a look at the quote on my avatar. Is it a law in your oppressed nation to be dull?
DENG

Nanjing, China

#26561 Jan 15, 2013
Who killed John-John?
DENG

Nanjing, China

#26563 Jan 15, 2013
SO, STILL WITH THE MINIMUM VOCABULARY, AS YU'D HAVE A DIFFICULT TIME COMPETING WITH A CHINA SIXTH-GRADE STUDENT.

SO WHEN WILL YOU SAY SOMETHING INTELLIGENT???
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, little minion, have a look at the quote on my avatar. Is it a law in your oppressed nation to be dull?
DENG

Nanjing, China

#26564 Jan 15, 2013
SO HOW'S YOUR NEW TOPIX JOB GOING, GETTING A LOT OF OVERTIME??? WORKING THE 8 HOUR DAY THERE???
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
DENG

Nanjing, China

#26565 Jan 15, 2013
SO, THIS MEANS YOUR THINKING IS 400 YEARS IN THE PAST???
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
DENG

Nanjing, China

#26566 Jan 15, 2013
China says "the basic rights of (US) prisoners" aren't protected, evidenced by rampant sexual abuse and thousands of rapes annually in federal confinement. "Chaotic management of (US) prisons also (causes) widespread diseases among inmates," including thousands of confirmed HIV/AIDs cases.

AND THE MOB THAT RUNS THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA HAS HOW MANY GULAGS???

America is plagued by growing poverty, unemployment, homelessness, and hunger. Its peoples' "economic, social and cultural rights cannot be guaranteed." Business and personal bankruptcies, bank failures, home foreclosures, and human depravation are the highest in decades.

In addition, worker rights "were seriously violated," according to a New York Times 2009 study showing 68% of those surveyed getting wage cuts, another 76% working overtime cheated out of pay, and 57% denied documents to assure legal, accurate compensation. Tens of millions lack medical insurance or are underinsured, legislation passed to correct this, in fact, a bogus deception that will make America's dysfunctional health care system worse for a greater number of people.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>

USA

#26569 Jan 15, 2013
DUNG wrote:
China says "the basic rights of (US) prisoners" aren't protected, ment of (US) prisons also (causes) widespread diseases among inmates," including thousands of .
<quoted text>
Mao was a murderer and a drug dealer. Are you proud of that, little slave?
DENG

Nanjing, China

#26570 Jan 15, 2013
China says "the basic rights of (US) prisoners" aren't protected, ment of (US) prisons also (causes) widespread diseases among inmates," including thousands of .
<quoted text>

AND YOU TALK LIKE A TYPICAL UNITED STATES GANGSTER???

AND THE UNITED STATES IS THE LEADING GULAG COUNTRY IN THE WORLD, WITH THE MOST MISERABLE GULAG CONDITIONS.

YAZ, THE UNITED STATES NEEDS OCCUPATION TO HELP THE POOR PEOPLE THERE TO BECOME FREE.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Mao was a murderer and a drug dealer. Are you proud of that, little slave?

USA

#26571 Jan 15, 2013
DuNG wrote:
YAZ, THE UNITED STATES NEEDS OCCUPATION TO HELP THE POOR PEOPLE THERE TO BECOME FREE.
<quoted text>
You people really need to be more creative with your propaganda. The rest of the world laughs at your stilted platitudes, slave.
rider

Gwinn, MI

#26572 Jan 15, 2013
In the CIA files in the Don Bolles papers was the
files on the framing of Ted Kennedy for the death of Marry Joe
Kopechne at Chappaquiddick by the CIA. In the CIA files that
George Bush had removed from the CIA was Ted Kennedy's file.

After the CIA had assassinated John F. Kennedy and framed
Oswald for the assassination and after the CIA had assassinated
Robert Kennedy and framed Sirhan Sirhan for the assassination
they needed a way of stopping the last Kennedy brother from ever
running for the presidency of the United States. They believed that
if they killed him it would look like the CIA had assassinated all the
brothers so the CIA decided to allow him to live and to discredit
him to stop him from being reelected by framing him at
Chappaquiddick for the death of Mary Joe Kopechne. By doing
this the CIA planned on stopping him from ever becoming president
of the United States of America. The following is how the CIA
framed Ted kennedy for the death of Mary Joe Kopechne at
Chappaquiddick.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#26573 Jan 15, 2013
NO FREEDOMS IN THE UNITED STATES, IT'S DO AS YOU'RE TOLD.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You people really need to be more creative with your propaganda. The rest of the world laughs at your stilted platitudes, slave.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#26574 Jan 15, 2013
The Fed cut interest rates to near zero with no effect, at best buying time, resolving nothing.

"Then the Fed tripled the size of its balance sheet - again with little sustained impetus to a broken financial system."

A CLEAR SIGN, THE 400 YEAR OLD LEVERS OF ECONOMIC CONTROL DON'T RESPOND ANYMORE.

According to Rosenberg, "You know you are in a depression when:

-- "Congress (extends) jobless benefits seven times (in the past two years) when almost half (of those) unemployed have been looking for at least a half year;"

-- the adult male unemployment rate (25 - 54 years) "hit a post-WW II (high and still tops) the 1982 peak," the worst then since the Great Depression;

AND IT'S GOODBY TO THE GANGSTERS IN THE UNITED STATES; OCCUPATION ANYONE. SO WHO WANTS TO OCCUPY AMERICA; GIVE THE "NORTH" KOREANS FIRST CHOICE.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#26575 Jan 15, 2013

SO WHAT'S GOING TO STOP THE WORLD FROM OCCUPYING THE UNITED STATES TERROR COUNTRY AND IMPOSING FREEDOM THERE???
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>

USA

#26576 Jan 15, 2013
DUNG wrote:
<quoted text>
With that, I think I'll take a drive in my new car (yes, I have two) into the city this week to do some shopping.

In the mean time, the gulags await you and your family.

USA

#26577 Jan 15, 2013
DUNG wrote:
SO WHAT'S GOING TO STOP THE WORLD FROM OCCUPYING THE UNITED STATES TERROR COUNTRY AND IMPOSING FREEDOM THERE???
<quoted text>
What will stop your mother from spreading venereal diseases to foreign sailors?
DENG

Nanjing, China

#26578 Jan 15, 2013
CHINA IS BOOMING WITH ECONOMIC CREATIVITY, AND THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, IT'S STANDING ON ONE SHAKY ECONMIC LEG ABOUT TO DO A CARTWHEEL INTO HISTORY.

IT THE CHINA THINKING WERE IN THE UNITED STATES TODAY THE GOVERNMENT THERE WOULD NOT LAST 5 MINUTES CAUSED BY THE OUTDATED THINKING IN THE UNITED STATES BUSINESS AND GOVERNMENT THAT WOULD HINDER ANY AND ALL TYPES OF MODERN DEVELOPEMENT THINKING.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>

USA

#26579 Jan 15, 2013
DUNG wrote:
AND IT'S GOODBY TO THE GANGSTERS IN THE UNITED STATES; OCCUPATION ANYONE. SO WHO WANTS TO OCCUPY AMERICA; GIVE THE "NORTH" KOREANS FIRST CHOICE.
The filthy brainwashed North Koreans have no choices, slave.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#26581 Jan 15, 2013

BUY WALMART, AND OTHER IMPORTED, AND HELP SINK THE U.S. ECONOMY FURTHER.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
With that, I think I'll take a drive in my new car (yes, I have two) into the city this week to do some shopping.
In the mean time, the gulags await you and your family.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#26584 Jan 15, 2013
SO WHY ARE YOU SO STUPID, JUST BLABBERING LIKE YOU BELONG IN AN ASYLUM. MAYBE THAT'S WHERE YOU ARE NOW, IN AN ASYLUM??? WITH FREE RENT, FANTASISING ABOUT GOING SHOPPING???
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
DENG

Nanjing, China

#26585 Jan 15, 2013
AND YOUR POOR ALLY ALQAEDA TERRORISTS IN SYRIA TRYING TO HELP YOU OVERTHROW ANOTHER DEMOCRACY ARE COLD.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Dave Nelson 778,326
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min June VanDerMark 560,448
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 9 min Johnny 4,893
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 14 min scirocco 119,692
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 28 min RiccardoFire 96,852
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 48 min onemale 265,446
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 54 min truth 605,335
More from around the web