American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country
DENG

Nanjing, China

#26574 Jan 15, 2013
The Fed cut interest rates to near zero with no effect, at best buying time, resolving nothing.

"Then the Fed tripled the size of its balance sheet - again with little sustained impetus to a broken financial system."

A CLEAR SIGN, THE 400 YEAR OLD LEVERS OF ECONOMIC CONTROL DON'T RESPOND ANYMORE.

According to Rosenberg, "You know you are in a depression when:

-- "Congress (extends) jobless benefits seven times (in the past two years) when almost half (of those) unemployed have been looking for at least a half year;"

-- the adult male unemployment rate (25 - 54 years) "hit a post-WW II (high and still tops) the 1982 peak," the worst then since the Great Depression;

AND IT'S GOODBY TO THE GANGSTERS IN THE UNITED STATES; OCCUPATION ANYONE. SO WHO WANTS TO OCCUPY AMERICA; GIVE THE "NORTH" KOREANS FIRST CHOICE.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#26575 Jan 15, 2013
YAZ, THE UNITED STATES NEEDS OCCUPATION TO HELP THE POOR PEOPLE THERE TO BECOME FREE.

SO WHAT'S GOING TO STOP THE WORLD FROM OCCUPYING THE UNITED STATES TERROR COUNTRY AND IMPOSING FREEDOM THERE???
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You people really need to be more creative with your propaganda. The rest of the world laughs at your stilted platitudes, slave.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#26576 Jan 15, 2013
DUNG wrote:
NO FREEDOMS IN THE UNITED STATES, IT'S DO AS YOU'RE TOLD.
<quoted text>
With that, I think I'll take a drive in my new car (yes, I have two) into the city this week to do some shopping.

In the mean time, the gulags await you and your family.

An NFL Fan

USA

#26577 Jan 15, 2013
DUNG wrote:
SO WHAT'S GOING TO STOP THE WORLD FROM OCCUPYING THE UNITED STATES TERROR COUNTRY AND IMPOSING FREEDOM THERE???
<quoted text>
What will stop your mother from spreading venereal diseases to foreign sailors?
DENG

Nanjing, China

#26578 Jan 15, 2013
CHINA IS BOOMING WITH ECONOMIC CREATIVITY, AND THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, IT'S STANDING ON ONE SHAKY ECONMIC LEG ABOUT TO DO A CARTWHEEL INTO HISTORY.

IT THE CHINA THINKING WERE IN THE UNITED STATES TODAY THE GOVERNMENT THERE WOULD NOT LAST 5 MINUTES CAUSED BY THE OUTDATED THINKING IN THE UNITED STATES BUSINESS AND GOVERNMENT THAT WOULD HINDER ANY AND ALL TYPES OF MODERN DEVELOPEMENT THINKING.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, little minion, have a look at the quote on my avatar. Is it a law in your oppressed nation to be dull?

An NFL Fan

USA

#26579 Jan 15, 2013
DUNG wrote:
AND IT'S GOODBY TO THE GANGSTERS IN THE UNITED STATES; OCCUPATION ANYONE. SO WHO WANTS TO OCCUPY AMERICA; GIVE THE "NORTH" KOREANS FIRST CHOICE.
The filthy brainwashed North Koreans have no choices, slave.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#26581 Jan 15, 2013
NO FREEDOMS IN THE UNITED STATES, IT'S DO AS YOU'RE TOLD.

BUY WALMART, AND OTHER IMPORTED, AND HELP SINK THE U.S. ECONOMY FURTHER.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
With that, I think I'll take a drive in my new car (yes, I have two) into the city this week to do some shopping.
In the mean time, the gulags await you and your family.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#26584 Jan 15, 2013
SO WHY ARE YOU SO STUPID, JUST BLABBERING LIKE YOU BELONG IN AN ASYLUM. MAYBE THAT'S WHERE YOU ARE NOW, IN AN ASYLUM??? WITH FREE RENT, FANTASISING ABOUT GOING SHOPPING???
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
DENG

Nanjing, China

#26585 Jan 15, 2013
AND YOUR POOR ALLY ALQAEDA TERRORISTS IN SYRIA TRYING TO HELP YOU OVERTHROW ANOTHER DEMOCRACY ARE COLD.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
DENG

Nanjing, China

#26586 Jan 15, 2013
AWWW, THE DPR OF KOREANS ARE GETTING A NEW DELL COMPUTER FACTORY NEXT YEAR. THERE'S A HUGE DEMAND FOR DELL THERE.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>

An NFL Fan

USA

#26587 Jan 15, 2013
DUNG wrote:
SO WHY ARE YOU SO STUPID, JUST BLABBERING LIKE YOU BELONG IN AN ASYLUM. MAYBE THAT'S WHERE YOU ARE NOW, IN AN ASYLUM??? WITH FREE RENT, FANTASISING ABOUT GOING SHOPPING???
<quoted text>
Does that mean I can't pick anything up for you while I'm in the city, minion? You wouldn't like the US anyway, creep. We don't have fried baby restaurants here.

I've never seen someone so openly envious of the USA, Mao. Does it hurt to be a slave?
UIdiotRaceMAkeWo rldPeace

United States

#26589 Jan 15, 2013
rider wrote:
Family of Secrets By Russ Baker Bloomsbury Press; 577 pages
When George H.W. Bush was at Andover, his roommate was the nephew of a man with the curious name of George de Mohrenschildt; in later years, Bush and De Mohrenschildt fraternized in Dallas. In 1962, De Mohrenschildt also befriended a troubled young man named Lee Harvey Oswald. It's just one of dozens of connections that the prodigiously industrious investigative journalist Russ Baker has drawn between President No. 41 and the assassination of President No. 35. He also connects the dots between the Bushes and Watergate, which he farfetchedly describes not as a ham-handed act of political espionage but as a carefully orchestrated farce designed to take down President Richard Nixon. It's common knowledge that the Bushes sit at the intersection of America's business and intelligence communities, but Baker takes it further: he sees them as part of a "globally reaching, fundamentally amoral, financial-intelligence-resourc e apparatus that has never before been properly documented."
Good read, more please.
:)

An NFL Fan

USA

#26590 Jan 15, 2013
DUNG wrote:
AWWW, THE DPR OF KOREANS ARE GETTING A NEW DELL COMPUTER FACTORY NEXT YEAR. THERE'S A HUGE DEMAND FOR DELL THERE.
<quoted text>
Does that mean those starving peasants will be finally able to contact the outside world? How does it feel to know your government won't allow you to see the internet? What do your notoriously corrupt dictators have to hide, slave?
DENG

Nanjing, China

#26591 Jan 15, 2013
SINK AMERICA; BUY FOREIGN PRODUCTS.

ITS' SIMPLE: ANY COUNTRY WITH NO BASIC PRODUCTION DOESN'T LAST LONG, WHAT DO THE PEOPLE DO: GO ON STATE WELFARE.

OF COURSE, EVERY STATEMENT YOU MAKE HERE SHOWS YOUR UNPATRIOTIC AND PRO-CORPORATION ATTITUDE.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>

Does that mean I can't pick anything up for you while I'm in the city, minion? You wouldn't like the US anyway, creep. We don't have fried baby restaurants here.
I've never seen someone so openly envious of the USA, Mao. Does it hurt to be a slave?
DENG

Nanjing, China

#26592 Jan 15, 2013

YEP, NO STAVING IN THE DPR OF KOREA, AS THEY EXPORT FOOD TO CHINA; YOU'RE SO PROPAGANDIZED YOU'LL NEVER SEE REALITY, SITTING IN YOUR ROOM ON YOUR 5 YEAR OLD CHINA-BUILT COMPUTER.

DELL'S A GOOD COMPANY WITH A LEADER WHO KNOWS REALITY.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Does that mean those starving peasants will be finally able to contact the outside world? How does it feel to know your government won't allow you to see the internet? What do your notoriously corrupt dictators have to hide, slave?

An NFL Fan

USA

#26593 Jan 15, 2013
DUNG wrote:
OF COURSE, EVERY STATEMENT YOU MAKE HERE SHOWS YOUR UNPATRIOTIC AND PRO-CORPORATION ATTITUDE.
<quoted text>
Your envy is palpable, Mao.

United States

#26594 Jan 15, 2013
DENG wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you had Force Majeure's Kielbasa? I think he bounced his Swedish Meatballs off your chin so hard, that he knocked you senseless! He must of really tapped your ass hard DENG!:)

United States

#26595 Jan 15, 2013
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>Where do you live Doc Hypocrite< I live in Maine very low crime rates and much higher than average gun ownership...go figure
How do you transport yourself Doc Hypocrite?
Look you our US biggest Warmongering/war-for-profiteri ng Hypocrite with you war machine is ruining world and the morally And Financially Banking the US to the signing tune of over trillion US dollar/year and every year spend on illicit perpetual wars on the world an at home, is give US a bad name in the world Community, you know no shame.

As to NRA and gun lobbies are a bullies. And ,the mentally violent Criminals should be jailed for possession of projectiles, especially veterans with PTSD should be disqualified from owning any projectiles, and laws to stop Assault weapons Manufacturers from selling to public.

I did not know that you want to get intimate with me, little lady Assling , you want to know where i live, say please?

BWHAHAAA

United States

#26596 Jan 15, 2013
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
The US is the world’s largest “Full Democracy”. Of course you would know that if you lived in a remotely free society and could open this link--
http://www.sida.se/Global/About%20Sida/S%C3%A...
US we live in is not even a Real democracy,'in name only, the actions is not its real soul!'Please explain how US is a democracy? It is not a democracy in the making but a Republic, don't you read the social contracts of founding of a nation, i mean an Empire.

United States

#26597 Jan 15, 2013
DENG wrote:
Yes Saddam Hussein was evil and the United Nations deemed it time to remove him from power.
NO ONE IN HUMAN HISTORY IS MORE EVIL THAN THE PRESENT CROWD RUNNING THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA TODAY.
<quoted text>
Saddam is another US puppet put into power by the US, and when Saddam got prosecuted for not followed US instructions .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min Bongo 110,275
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min PadMark 675,592
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 37 min Classic 4,087
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 55 min Retribution 15
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr gabrielwanker 982,212
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 184,752
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 hr RiccardoFire 46,194
More from around the web