American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country
DENG

Nanjing, China

#26483 Jan 14, 2013
17. About 100,000 people die avoidably from opiate drug-related causes each year. The US Alliance restored the Taliban-destroyed Afghan opium industry from 6% of world market share in 2001 to over 90% today. It can accordingly be estimated that about 0.1 million people per year x 0.9 x 9 years = 0.8 million people have died globally due to US Alliance restoration of the Taliban-destroyed Afghan opium industry, this including about 100,000 Americans and 3,000 Australians.[10, 11, 12, 13].

HEY WEIRDO, YOU SUPPORT THE UNITED STATES CORPROATION-GOVERNMENT ALLIANCE IN MOVING DRUGS INTO THE UNITED STATES??? MANY TIMES THE ILLEGAL DRUGS ARE FLOWN IN ON U.S. MILITARY AIRPLANES TO THE DOMESTIC UNITED STATES MILITARY BASES PERPLEXING THE LOCAL POLICE AS TO THE SOURCES OF THE ILLEGAL DRUGS AND THE ILLEGAL DRUG ACTIVITES AND THE ILLEGAL DRUGS DISTRIBUTION???
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I said it again today because your English, and Kim Jong-un STILL suck, little toady.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#26484 Jan 14, 2013
IN A REAL DEMOCRACY YOU'D BE FORCED DOWN ON YOUR KNEES ON NATIONAL TV APOLOGIZING TO THE WORLD FOR ALL THE HEINOUS CRIMES COMMITTED BY U.S. TROOPS ON ORDERS FROM THE WHITE HOUSE CRIMINALS, INSTEAD OF THE ENDLESS GLORIFICATION OF U.S. TROOPS WAR CRIMES HERE.
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
Thank you to all the men and women who have or are serving with honor in the armed services of the free world.
May your days be safe and peaceful.
Warriors, come home soon to those who love, honor, respect and miss you.
ALL GAVE SOME....SOME GAVE ALL
DENG

Nanjing, China

#26485 Jan 14, 2013
OH YES, THE FOURTH REICH.

YOU SLEEP ON THE "OFFICE" FLOOR LAST NIGHT; NOT A GOOD NIGHT'S SLEEEP???

BOMB THE NAZIS, RIGHT???

GEE, IT'S ONE A.M. IN AMERICA NOW, AND ISN'T IT TIME FOR YOU TO GET OUT OF BED JUST IN TIME TO MAKE AN ASS OUT OF YOURSELF ON TOPIX???
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>

I s
a
id it ag
ain to
da
y be
ca
use yo
ur E
n
gl
ish,
and K
i
m J
on
g-u
n S
TI
LL su
ck, lit
tle to
ady
Force Majeure

Sweden

#26486 Jan 14, 2013
6USA9 wrote:
<quoted text>If that's the case, you being an enlightened Swede and all, how come you served in the American Special Forces during the Vietnam War, hypocrite? <¦-o
I served in the Army in Vietnam (not Special Forces) because I was young, impressionable and stupid.

Enlightenment comes with experience, so I'd have been a hypocrite only if I knew then what I know now. You seem to think that enlightenment comes from Fuxnews and Hollywood films.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#26487 Jan 14, 2013
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Started since inception of a nation, an empire; not many know about many illicit wars before WW2.
I can't say that I know much about the United Snakes before WW I except for its lawless-ness, racism and the mafia.
Force Majeure

United States

#26488 Jan 14, 2013
fred wrote:
<quoted text>Gasser's Are cool I would like to see about 400 hp out of the 351 ...nice to know you are into fords....
You would really like my gasser, a funny name for it I always called it a gaper. I'm also into moonlight walks on the beach, big sausages and tight buns! You will love my Swedish meatballs and Kielbasa. ;)
Force Majeure

United States

#26489 Jan 14, 2013
welcome back Captain O, give the a big headache! Bwhahahaha!
I have, how do you say it? A real thing for dark meat! I could have some real fun with a chocolate man like you. You could tell me about the Congo and maybe take care of my jungle fever and have some real live action! ;)
Force Majeure

United States

#26490 Jan 14, 2013
DENG wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT HAPPEN IN GERMANY IN THE 1930S IS WAY BEYOND YOUR COMPREHENSION AS A PERSON NEEDS INTELLIGENCE TO UNDERSTAND THAT WHAT HAPPEN IN GERMANY IN 1930 HAS HAPPENED IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA IN 2001 WITH THE SAME RESULTS EXPECTED FOR BOTH COUNTRIES.
<quoted text>
OH YES, THE FOURTH REICH.
AND OF COURSE WITH THE THOUSANDS OF HUMAN RIGHTS ABUSES LIKE IN GERMAMY IT'S COUNT THE DAYS 'TIL IT DISAPPEARS
<quoted text>
Chinese men from my experience, usually have small penises.
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#26491 Jan 14, 2013
<quoted text>Started since inception of a nation, an empire; not many know about many illicit wars before WW2.
What's your opinion of the Mali war Doc eeeeevil Hypocrite? What will you do to stop it? Blame America???LOL
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#26492 Jan 14, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't say that I know much about the United Snakes before WW I except for its lawless-ness, racism and the mafia.
More Sniveling?

Shocking!!
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#26493 Jan 14, 2013
<quoted text>good read!
Where do you live Doc Hypocrite< I live in Maine very low crime rates and much higher than average gun ownership...go figure

How do you transport yourself Doc Hypocrite?
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#26494 Jan 14, 2013
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you mean like we did before WW2?
That was why there were two world wars.
Better to not mention this to a Sveeeed Dave,..They let the Nazi fight their war for them. They even aided Nazi efforts against our lovely communist ww2 ally.
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#26495 Jan 14, 2013
Captain O wrote:
<quoted text>
NFL Twit, it's time for you to grasp that China's friend Kim only needs to send ONE of his ICBMs to the U.S. West Coast and a city like LA would be instantly turned into a rubble-strewn parking lot. How'd you like getting your arse fried?
Then we'd have to retaliate,...and we've all seen how our aim can be

remember

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/opinion/opedcolu...
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#26496 Jan 14, 2013
Captain O wrote:
<quoted text>
Give it up, NFL Twit:
It's no secret that China's not only gonna be the world's largest economy in a couple of years but the country already OWNS America, including your smelly arse. If Deng wanted to, he could sell it to one of the many brothels that his countrymen run...hehehe
Hmmm oh ues , we all remember how Japan was going to "own us" in the 1980s.....anywhooo that's the beauty of America!!! The Chinese can do what they wish with our money, other than that not much can.. and will they do, evidently. Just a lot of talk and no action. Sort of like the Swedes(except for that Libyan Ka Daffy removal, and Afghan Isaf thing)eh kappy?

courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#26497 Jan 15, 2013
<quoted text>This how ignorant you are our US warmonger Douchebaggers who are mental challenged. I'm not even a Somalian , how can i answer you airhead grunt. As to brevity... even i gave you a number of questions and you can even answer it in sentence or two, that how dumb and uneducated you are! And, you nothing but a low life subservient Warmongering Azzhole spew shitload of scatological innuedos, as you our US war mongers/war-for-profiteers who loves wars, guns and violences... you not even human.
How do you transport yourself Doc Hypocrite? How do you feed yourself? What is your computer made of??

Yup you guessed it

Blood oil

Doc Hypocrite are you glad that American Imports of Foreign oil have nealy halved?

Doc when ar eyou expecting delivery of your car?
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#26498 Jan 15, 2013
his poem is about US evils Warmongering war/oil-for-profitering Poem from this author.
For Oil Not For Freedom
My heart goes to those who grieve for their war dead in war torn Iraq
Life when it is taken cannot be given back
Those who started this war from Iraq may live far away
But to Karma they do have a huge price to pay
For thousands of deaths in Iraq the pro war media terrorists do blame
But terrorism absent from Iraq before the invaders came
To excuse the war instigators of their crimes this is their way
Though they had started something brutal and ugly that does seem fair to say
Poor Iraqi mothers for their war dead left to grieve
The stories of a pro war media why should they believe
It does not take courage a life for to take
And the legacy of war is death, grief and heart-break
They cannot be brought back to life the Iraqi war dead
For oil not for freedom their blood has been shed
Francis Duggan
Doc Hypocrite, is it true that nearly every aspect of your life is connected in someway to the use of oil??? If not can you mention something that isn't?

----------
The US has pledged intelligence and logistic aid to French forces battling al-Qaeda militants in Mali. In response to the French bombardment of the country, rebel leaders pledged to strike the “heart of France” and open the “gates of Hell.”

The international community has rallied behind France’s campaign in Mali, offering logistical support. Fears have been voiced on the international stage that if al-Qaeda-linked rebels entrench in Mali, the country could become a platform for them to spread throughout the region.

US Defense Secretary Leon Panetta confirmed that the US was providing intelligence to French forces in Mali. "One is obviously to provide limited logistical support, two is to provide intelligence support and three to provide some airlift capability," Panetta said during a press briefing.
----------

How much oil in Mali Doc Hypocrite?

(And can you believe it?! we're doing the Euros job for them again)

"We have made a commitment that al-Qaeda is not going to find any place to hide,” Panetta told reporters on Monday. Canada, Belgium, Denmark and Germany have also publicly supported the French incursion, pledging logistical support in the crackdown on the rebels.
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#26499 Jan 15, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
I served in the Army in Vietnam (not Special Forces) because I was young, impressionable and stupid.
Enlightenment comes with experience, so I'd have been a hypocrite only if I knew then what I know now. You seem to think that enlightenment comes from Fuxnews and Hollywood films.
You Are wArriNg barbarian for war/ profit antI peaces. you keep making homosexual advance to me! Your sick under educated sicko wArmonger for oil and George Bush!
DENG

Nanjing, China

#26500 Jan 15, 2013
THE BUNGLING UNITED STATES GOVERNMENTS AT ALL LEVELS SHOULD STEP DOWN ENDING THIS ECONOMIC FARCE THAT HAS RUINED THE UNITED STATES FOR THE FORESEEABLE FUTURE HOLDING NEW ELECTIONS WITH AN INTERNATIONAL SUPERVISION OVER THE FREE AND UNHINDERED PRE-ELECTION DEBATES AND THE ELECTION ITSELF TO MINIMIZE THE HORRENDOUS ELECTION CORRUPTIONS THERE OF THE PAST.
Force Majeure

United States

#26502 Jan 15, 2013
DENG wrote:
THE BUNGLING UNITED STATES GOVERNMENTS AT ALL LEVELS SHOULD STEP DOWN ENDING THIS ECONOMIC FARCE THAT HAS RUINED THE UNITED STATES FOR THE FORESEEABLE FUTURE HOLDING NEW ELECTIONS WITH AN INTERNATIONAL SUPERVISION OVER THE FREE AND UNHINDERED PRE-ELECTION DEBATES AND THE ELECTION ITSELF TO MINIMIZE THE HORRENDOUS ELECTION CORRUPTIONS THERE OF THE PAST.
I like Chinese men on the bottem, their penises are too small for them to be on the top. ;)
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#26504 Jan 15, 2013
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>What's your opinion of the Mali war Doc eeeeevil Hypocrite? What will you do to stop it? Blame America???LOL
The war in Mali is good for me! I'm a Somalian pirate, I live off these events!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How to Recover Deleted Messages from iPhone wit... (May '13) 1 hr Wanckerty 59
Poll White Men, Would You Have A BABY by a Black Woman (Apr '10) 2 hr diseases 546
some blacks want reparations for slavery via wh... (Sep '11) 2 hr reparations 42
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 hr Alt Right Lies 2,489
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 hr Phooey 678,912
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 hr ROCCO 118,964
Canned pet food contains parasites 5 hr Purina Is Evil 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 hr _KENTUCKY 982,135
More from around the web