USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

DUNG wrote:
SO WHAT ABOUT THE 155,000 JOBS LAST MONTH, DID YU GIT ONE???
GEE, A MONKEY COULD BE TAUGHT TO WRITE WHAT YOU WRITE.
<quoted text>
Read the quote in my avatar, servant. Do you know what it means, or are you forbidden to access such decadent information? Tell me more of the heroic exploits of Kim Jong-un, slob. Have you seen the naked pics of his old lady yet?

“Brevity is the soule of wit. ”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

DUNG wrote:
SO, WHAT DA YO THINK, IT'S A BIG BOMB "NORTH" KOREA IS ORBITING 2 TIMES A DAY OVER NORTH DAKOTA???
<quoted text>
I heard Kim Jong-un's old lady tried to crawl into that primitive missile just before it was launched. She's willing to do anything to get away from that fat, perverted little man.
DENG

Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

SO, WHAT DA YO THINK, IT'S A BIG BOMB "NORTH" KOREA IS ORBITING 2 TIMES A DAY OVER NORTH DAKOTA???

SAY SOMETHING FACTUAL, OR ARE YOU TOLD BY YOUR BOSS TO DERIDE FACTS???

OR ARE YOU ACTUALLY STUPID AS YOU APPEAR???
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard Kim Jong-un's old lady tried to crawl into that primitive missile just before it was launched. She's willing to do anything to get away from that fat, perverted little man.
DENG

Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

SO WHAT ABOUT THE 155,000 JOBS LAST MONTH, DID YU GIT ONE???

GEE, A MONKEY COULD BE TAUGHT TO WRITE WHAT YOU WRITE.

YOU WRITE AND ACT LIKE THE POLITICIANS THERE IN THE UNITED STATES--DERANGED--WHO HAVE LOST ALL COUNT OF REASONABLE BEHAVIORS.

SPEAKING OF INFORMATION, WHY ARE YOU CONSTANTLY TOLD THE LIE "NORTH" KOREA "ATTACKED"???
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Read the quote in my avatar, servant. Do you know what it means, or are you forbidden to access such decadent information? Tell me more of the heroic exploits of Kim Jong-un, slob. Have you seen the naked pics of his old lady yet?
DENG

Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

IT'S TOO BAD THE UNITED STATES MISSILES ARE NOW TOO OLD TO FLY SAFELY AND THE DPR OF KOREA HAS THE LATEST IN WORLD DESIGN MISSILES; IT'S THE CORRUPTION IN THE UNITED STATES THAT'S RESPONSIBLE FOR MUCH OF THE OUTDATED MILITARY EQUIPMENT IN THE UNITED STATES.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

DUNG wrote:
S
<quoted text>
Ironic to have so many laughs at the expense of someone who cannot grasp irony, slave.
DENG

Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

AND HOW IS THE OBAMA MUSEUM CONSTRUCTION AT HIS BIRTH PLACE GETTING ALONG IN KENYA NOW, IS IT ALMOST FINISHED???
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
DENG

Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

SO WHY IS IT YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THE UNITED STATES CONSTITUTION, IS IT BECAUSE YOU MOVED TO THE U.S. LAST YEAR???
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
DENG

Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

SO WHO ARE YOU A SLAVE TO, THE BANKER ON WALL STREET WHO HAPPENS--NOT BY ACCIDENT--TO BE JEWISH???
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Ironic to have so many laughs at the expense of someone who cannot grasp irony, slave.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

DUNG wrote:
SCORRUPTION IN THE UNITED STATES THAT'S RESPONSIBLE FOR MUCH OF THE OUTDATED MILITARY EQUIPMENT IN THE UNITED STATES.
<quoted text>
It is obvious you have no option but to read whatever your dirty masters tell you to read. Kim Jong-un enjoys it when you lick his boots, little boy.
DENG

Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

IRONY, WHERE??? CERTAINLY NOT FROM YOU, AS YOURS IS JUST BORING.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
DENG

Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

IS THAT YOUR POOR VERSION OF IRONY???

GO BACK TO THE BEGINNING.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
DENG

Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

THE BIG LOSER IN CURRENT HISTORY IS THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA THAT'S FLUBBED ITS REORGANIZATION OF THE ECONMIC RESOURCES
DENG

Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

THE UNITED STATES IS WEAK MILITARILY AND THE ONLY ONE WHO WANTS TO FIGHT AND MAYBE DIE IS YOU FOR THE MOB IN WASHINGTON D.C.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
It is obvious you have no option but to read whatever your dirty masters tell you to read. Kim Jong-un enjoys it when you lick his boots, little boy.
Force Majeure

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

A BED Pan wrote:
<quoted text>
I want to say something about this subject but I know nothing about it.
Jeeze! Where is bin Laden when we need him the most?
DENG

Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

YAZ, YOU'RE LIKE A RELIC LYING ON DESERT AS YOUR THINKING IS USELESS FOR ANYTHING LIKE THE LEADERS OF THE GOVERNMENT AND BUSINESS THERE IN THE UNITED STATES WHO HAVE BUNGLED EVERY STEP OF THE WAY FOR THE LAST 40 YEARS ENDING UP WITH AN ECONOMY NOW IN 2013 THE SAME SIZE AS IT WAS IN 1985. THIS IS THE REAL REASON FOR THE ECONOMIC CRISIS IN THE UNITED STATES; NEGATIVE GROWTH FOR THE LAST 25 YEARS.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>No the other thing involving the little boys?
15Jan13.....

.....BobLoblah would 'wager' that this eeejit was in cahoots with 'Jimmy Saville' from the BBC.

Ps:......The most despicable news (yesterday)... is coming out about this TV children's show character who has been sodomizing kids since 1955.

Garry Glitter (has-been rocker) was a friend of Saville.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

DENG wrote:
YAZ, YOU'RE LIKE A RELIC LYING ON DESERT AS YOUR THINKING IS USELESS FOR ANYTHING LIKE THE LEADERS OF THE GOVERNMENT AND BUSINESS THERE IN THE UNITED STATES WHO HAVE BUNGLED EVERY STEP OF THE WAY FOR THE LAST 40 YEARS ENDING UP WITH AN ECONOMY NOW IN 2013 THE SAME SIZE AS IT WAS IN 1985. THIS IS THE REAL REASON FOR THE ECONOMIC CRISIS IN THE UNITED STATES; NEGATIVE GROWTH FOR THE LAST 25 YEARS.
<quoted text>
15Jan13.....

.....BobLoblah has it from 'reliable' sources that your KimmyJongUnny suffers from a short supply of toilet tissue.

Ps:...Instead, he gathers up a piece of light cardboard, makes a hole in the center, inserts his middle finger and wipes his arsehole and the cardboard keeps some of the schidt off of his hand.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

DUNG wrote:
YAZ, YOU'RE LIKE A RELIC LYING ON DESERT AS YOUR THINKING IS USELESS FOR ANYTHING LIKE THE LEADERS OF THE GOVERNMENT AND BUSINESS THERE IN THE UNITED STATES WHO HAVE BUNGLED EVERY STEP OF THE WAY FOR THE LAST 40 YEARS ENDING UP WITH AN ECONOMY NOW IN 2013 THE SAME SIZE AS IT WAS IN 1985.
<quoted text>
Nice sentence, fool. Do you always write as if you're addressing the poorly nourished peasants of your backward fiefdom?
Your propaganda department has sent an idiot to do a man's job.

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

DUNG FOR BRAINS wrote:
YOU NEED HELP TOO WITH YOUR ENGLISH???
AMERICA IS EVEN LOSING THE ABILITY TO READ AND WRITE THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE CORRECTLY.
<quoted text>
YAZZZZ! YOUS ARES ANS AUTHORITYS ONS ENGLISHIS YAZZZZ! I heard you're getting reassigned to doing unicorn shows in the red light district! How does it feel to be a slave for RESISTANCE IS FUTILE, your new party boss? Now you're a second rate whore, performing acts of beastieality with hooved animals, for degenerate Muslim dignitaries visiting the DPR of Korea! LOL. HA HA HA HA HA! <-o

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21,461 - 21,480 of37,808
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

642 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min wilderide 679,291
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 3 min Zioni 109,370
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min LTM 511,666
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 5 min KiMare 89,381
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 5 min Aura Mytha 216,329
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 27 min Al Capone 3,303
Gay Snapchat Names 48 min Gaydish523 1,295
teen snapchat nudes 1 hr TheFrozenJogurt 103
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 5 hr JACK 216