DENG

Nanjing, China

#26369 Jan 13, 2013
SO WHO DO YOU FOLLOW, THE MURDERER GEORGE W. BUSH, WHO IS WANTED AND UNDER A WARRANT FOR HIS ARREST FOR CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY IF HE EVER SETS FOOT IN SWITZERLAND???

SUREEE, YOU ARE OVERWHELMED WITH THE COMPLEXITIES OF LIFE, LIKE THE PENTAGON GENERALS, WHO ARE STARING DEFEAT IN THE FACE AND DON'T KNOW IT YET, AND PROBALY WILL NOT, AS THEY WILL NOT MAKE IT, MAYBE LIKE YOU IF YOU LIVE IN A U.S. CITY.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would I make religious quotes? Again, you make little sense, creep.
Speaking of traveling, why aren't you allowed to freely leave your stinking country, slave? Are you afraid you'll be arrested and sent to the torture camps?
DENG

Nanjing, China

#26370 Jan 13, 2013
YOUR TSA IS BACK LOOKING INTO OLD PEOPLE'S ASSES AGAIN, MAYBE YOU SHOULD GO FLY AND ENJOY ALL THE FREEDOMS IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA THAT IT HAS TO OFFER.

SO WHAT ABOUT THE 155,000 JOBS LAST MONTH, DID YU GIT ONE???
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
That makes no sense. Your English sucks, little toady. Did Kim Jong-un teach you?

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#26371 Jan 13, 2013
DUNG wrote:
FACE AND DON'T KNOW IT YET, AND PROBALY WILL NOT, AS THEY WILL NOT MAKE IT, MAYBE LIKE YOU IF YOU LIVE IN A U.S. CITY.
<quoted text>
Your propaganda is stilted and contrived, little minion. Try to relax and forget about the gulags for a few minutes.

USA

#26372 Jan 13, 2013
DUNG wrote:
<quoted text>
How many pennies will you earn today from banging out simplistic platitudes, slave?
DENG

Nanjing, China

#26373 Jan 13, 2013

GEE, A MONKEY COULD BE TAUGHT TO WRITE WHAT YOU WRITE.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
How many pennies will you earn today from banging out simplistic platitudes, slave?
DENG

Nanjing, China

#26374 Jan 13, 2013
SO WHY DON'T YOU CARE ABOUT YOUR COUNTRY???
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Your propaganda is stilted and contrived, little minion. Try to relax and forget about the gulags for a few minutes.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#26375 Jan 13, 2013
AND IT'S STILL NO SURPRISE HERE: OBJECTIVE REALITY SLINGS RIGHT PAST YOUR EYES AND EARS.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
DENG

Nanjing, China

#26376 Jan 13, 2013
SO, WHAT DA YO THINK, IT'S A BIG BOMB "NORTH" KOREA IS ORBITING 2 TIMES A DAY OVER NORTH DAKOTA???
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>

USA

#26377 Jan 13, 2013
DUNG wrote:
<quoted text>
Read the quote in my avatar, servant. Do you know what it means, or are you forbidden to access such decadent information? Tell me more of the heroic exploits of Kim Jong-un, slob. Have you seen the naked pics of his old lady yet?

USA

#26378 Jan 13, 2013
DUNG wrote:
SO, WHAT DA YO THINK, IT'S A BIG BOMB "NORTH" KOREA IS ORBITING 2 TIMES A DAY OVER NORTH DAKOTA???
<quoted text>
I heard Kim Jong-un's old lady tried to crawl into that primitive missile just before it was launched. She's willing to do anything to get away from that fat, perverted little man.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#26379 Jan 13, 2013

SAY SOMETHING FACTUAL, OR ARE YOU TOLD BY YOUR BOSS TO DERIDE FACTS???

OR ARE YOU ACTUALLY STUPID AS YOU APPEAR???
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard Kim Jong-un's old lady tried to crawl into that primitive missile just before it was launched. She's willing to do anything to get away from that fat, perverted little man.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#26380 Jan 13, 2013

YOU WRITE AND ACT LIKE THE POLITICIANS THERE IN THE UNITED STATES--DERANGED--WHO HAVE LOST ALL COUNT OF REASONABLE BEHAVIORS.

SPEAKING OF INFORMATION, WHY ARE YOU CONSTANTLY TOLD THE LIE "NORTH" KOREA "ATTACKED"???
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Read the quote in my avatar, servant. Do you know what it means, or are you forbidden to access such decadent information? Tell me more of the heroic exploits of Kim Jong-un, slob. Have you seen the naked pics of his old lady yet?
DENG

Nanjing, China

#26381 Jan 13, 2013

IT'S TOO BAD THE UNITED STATES MISSILES ARE NOW TOO OLD TO FLY SAFELY AND THE DPR OF KOREA HAS THE LATEST IN WORLD DESIGN MISSILES; IT'S THE CORRUPTION IN THE UNITED STATES THAT'S RESPONSIBLE FOR MUCH OF THE OUTDATED MILITARY EQUIPMENT IN THE UNITED STATES.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>

USA

#26382 Jan 13, 2013
DUNG wrote:
S
<quoted text>
Ironic to have so many laughs at the expense of someone who cannot grasp irony, slave.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#26383 Jan 13, 2013
AND HOW IS THE OBAMA MUSEUM CONSTRUCTION AT HIS BIRTH PLACE GETTING ALONG IN KENYA NOW, IS IT ALMOST FINISHED???
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
DENG

Nanjing, China

#26384 Jan 13, 2013
SO WHY IS IT YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THE UNITED STATES CONSTITUTION, IS IT BECAUSE YOU MOVED TO THE U.S. LAST YEAR???
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
DENG

Nanjing, China

#26385 Jan 13, 2013
SO WHO ARE YOU A SLAVE TO, THE BANKER ON WALL STREET WHO HAPPENS--NOT BY ACCIDENT--TO BE JEWISH???
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Ironic to have so many laughs at the expense of someone who cannot grasp irony, slave.

USA

#26386 Jan 13, 2013
DUNG wrote:
SCORRUPTION IN THE UNITED STATES THAT'S RESPONSIBLE FOR MUCH OF THE OUTDATED MILITARY EQUIPMENT IN THE UNITED STATES.
<quoted text>
It is obvious you have no option but to read whatever your dirty masters tell you to read. Kim Jong-un enjoys it when you lick his boots, little boy.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#26387 Jan 13, 2013

IRONY, WHERE??? CERTAINLY NOT FROM YOU, AS YOURS IS JUST BORING.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
DENG

Nanjing, China

#26388 Jan 13, 2013
IS THAT YOUR POOR VERSION OF IRONY???

GO BACK TO THE BEGINNING.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min June VanDerMark 558,935
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min waaasssuuup 773,794
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 26 min lil whispers 604,773
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 32 min UwarRaceDoMAKEWOR... 4,684
Gay snapchat names 35 min Jace0002 143
IRA fading away, analysts say (Sep '08) 42 min James 16
Nazisí on march in Dresden 47 min yon 2
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Charlie Sheen 265,003
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Catcher1 175,528
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 3 hr Michael the Archa... 441,753
More from around the web