American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country
DENG

Nanjing, China

#26309 Jan 13, 2013
HEY WORTHLESS, SO WHEN DID YOU DO THE NAME CHANGE???

SO NFLFAGGOT'S NOT GOOD ENOUGH???
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
GREAT comeback, Mao. Did you pull up that irony-packed retort from your own pointed head, or did your political master have to help you again?

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#26310 Jan 13, 2013
DUNG wrote:
HERE'S THE IDIOT WITH A NEW NAME, SO CALLING YU A MORON
YEP, KIM JONG BLOWS IN 6 LANGUAGES, AND YOU??? Y
<quoted text>
Right, little minion. Is he as good a golfer as his dead father was? Have you ever golfed or driven a car?

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#26312 Jan 13, 2013
DUNG HEAP wrote:
THE COMMON U.S. CITIZEN WANTS THE CRIMINAL MURDERING MAFIA THAT CONTROLS NEW YORK AND WASHINGTON D.C. TO HURRY TO THEIR DEATHS.
<quoted text>
Hey DUNG, how do feal about RESISTANCE IS FUTILE beating you out for the job at the Bureau Of Propaganda? Now that he's a full party member, you face job reassignment. RIF, on numerous occasions referred to YOU as WEAK and FEEBLE MINDED. HE SAID that it was LAUGHABLE, that YOU were ever under CONSIDERATION for the position, because YOUR POSTS are so OUTLANDISHLY UNBELIEVABLE. Your bosses, RIF now being one of them, have no faith in your ability to be an effective Internet propagandist. You have demonstrated time and time again, that your whole strategy is based on ad hominems. RIF has been touting across the Canadian multiculturalism and immigration forums that you are through as an Internet propagandist. He said that he personally is going to see to it, that your new career reassignment, will leave you toiling in a PLASTIC SPOON FACTORY for the rest of your miserable short life. I was pulling for you DENG, because you being such a SIMPLETON made it quite easy for me to hand you your ASS on a regular basis; besides I like you better you don't seem to be nearly as big of a COCKSUCKER as RIF is. Maybe if you try real hard to impress RIF'S superiors, you might be spared such a HUMILIATING DEMISE, but that would require you to double down on your efforts. In my opinion, you're DOOMED and the only way you can save your MISERABLE HIDE is to DEFECT to the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, a WONDERFUL country which has SAVED MILLIONS of PEOPLE from the EVIL that is COMMUNISM. GOOD LUCK DUNG and GOD'S SPEED! <¦-o

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#26313 Jan 13, 2013
DUNG HEAP wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey DUNG did you hear that Kim Jong-un's wife is a SHEMALE?

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#26314 Jan 13, 2013
DENG wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you must really be jealous of RESISTANCE IS FUTILE? Since he beat you out for the party position at the Bureau Of Propaganda, he's been bragging about getting to lick Kim Jong-un's shoes and sucking his tiny dick, as a job perk! RIF said the other day Kim and his shemale wife, took turns sodomizing him. He said Kim's wife has a larger penis than Kim does! <¦-o

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#26315 Jan 13, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, little minion. Is he as good a golfer as his dead father was? Have you ever golfed or driven a car?
Go easy on poor DUNG, he's beside himself. His propaganda contemporary on the Canadian forums RESISTANCE IS FUTILE, beat him out for the full fledged party position at the Bureau Of Propaganda. Now to permanently secure his new position, RIF is going to reassign DUNG to the gulag, so soon he will be toiling at the plastic spoon factory for the rest of his short miserable life. ;)

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#26317 Jan 13, 2013
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>he heh
The only problem I can see with some of your posts, is you're too courteous. ;)
Fatboy

Estonia

#26318 Jan 13, 2013
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Easy now, except for my '70 442, I am a Ford truck man.
If you have a wife as BEAUTIFUL as the Olds 442....well then congrats buddy!!:o)

In my younger years i owned a -72 Trans Am with a 455HO engine...A BEAST...straight forward:o)

Today i still stick to the V8 engine...but nowadays it's made in Germany.

Take Care!

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#26319 Jan 13, 2013
DUMPSTER DENG wrote:
HERE'S THE IDIOT WITH A NEW NAME, SO CALLING YU A MORON WOULD NOW BE A COMPLEMENT.
IS THAT ALL YOU HAVE??? A VOCABULARY OF 500 WORDS.
KIM JONG UN SPEAKS BETTER AND WRITES BETTER ENGLISH THAN YOU.
YEP, KIM JONG SPEAKS 6 LANGUAGES, AND YOU??? YOU LOOK LIKE YOU SPEAK ONE LANGUAGE OF SEMI-ILLITERATE BROKEN ENGLISH, LIKE THAT OF A MORON, A MORON ENGLISH.
<quoted text>
Kim Jong-un likes golfing in Thailand. There's lots of little boys for him to sodomize in Thailand. When he was a child, his father Kim Jong-ill taught him sodomy there. DUNG is that where you raped your first little boy? <¦-o
DENG

Nanjing, China

#26320 Jan 13, 2013
YOU NEED HELP TOO WITH YOUR ENGLISH???

AMERICA IS EVEN LOSING THE ABILITY TO READ AND WRITE THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE CORRECTLY.
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Kim Jong-un likes golfing in Thailand. There's lots of little boys for him to sodomize in Thailand. When he was a child, his father Kim Jong-ill taught him sodomy there. DUNG is that where you raped your first little boy? <¦-o
DENG

Nanjing, China

#26321 Jan 13, 2013
WHEN YOU WRITE TO KIM JONG UN APOLOGIZING FOR THE UNITED STATES CRIMINAL KILLERS IN WASHINGTON D.C. FOR KILLING ONE-THIRD OF THE DPR OF KOREA PEOPLE IN THE EARLY 1950S MAKE SURE TO GIVE IT TO SOME WELL EDUCATED FOREIGNER TO READ BECAUSE KIM ONLY UNDERSTANDS PROPER AND PERFECT ENGLISH AND NOT THE TRASH ENGLISH THAT YOU'VE DISPLAYED HERE ON TOPIX.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
DENG

Nanjing, China

#26322 Jan 13, 2013
HERE'S THE IDIOT WITH A NEW NAME, SO CALLING YU A MORON WOULD NOW BE A COMPLEMENT.

IS THAT ALL YOU HAVE??? A VOCABULARY OF 500 WORDS.

KIM JONG UN SPEAKS BETTER AND WRITES BETTER ENGLISH THAN YOU.

THE WELL-EDUCATED KIM JONG UN, THE PRESIDENT OF THE DPR OF KOREA, WOULD NEVER UNDERSTAND YOUR TRASH-ENGLISH.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Kim Jong un has the congenital venereal diseases of his grandfather, so how could how could that be, Mao? Have you seen the naked pics of his wife yet?

USA

#26323 Jan 13, 2013
DUNG wrote:
YOU NEED HELP TOO WITH YOUR ENGLISH???
AMERICA IS EVEN LOSING THE ABILITY TO READ AND WRITE THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE CORRECTLY.
<quoted text>
So tell me more about the heroics of your hereditary monarchs. The naked pics of your 'dear leader's' wife aren't bad, but she needs to shave her back more often, slave.

The gulags await you.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#26324 Jan 13, 2013
YEP, THE USA IS NOW 5USA5, NOT ONE, AS IN REALITY THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA HAS THE FIFTH LARGEST ECONOMY IN THE WORLD NOW.
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Kim Jong-un likes golfing in Thailand. There's lots of little boys for him to sodomize in Thailand. When he was a child, his father Kim Jong-ill taught him sodomy there. DUNG is that where you raped your first little boy? <¦-o

USA

#26325 Jan 13, 2013
DUNG wrote:
EDUCATED FOREIGNER TO READ BECAUSE KIM ONLY UNDERSTANDS PROPER AND PERFECT ENGLISH AND NOT THE TRASH ENGLISH THAT YOU'VE DISPLAYED HERE ON TOPIX.
<quoted text>
Is that why that fat little slob almost never speaks in public? You're afraid of your government, aren't you, little bootlicker? I don't blame you.

Have any of your neighbors been 'sent to the mountains' lately, fearful little man?

USA

#26326 Jan 13, 2013
DUNG wrote:
YEP, THE USA IS NOW 5USA5, NOT ONE, AS IN REALITY THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA HAS THE FIFTH LARGEST ECONOMY IN THE WORLD NOW.
<quoted text>
Yeah right. I can't wait to buy a car made in that armpit of North Korea.
Ever driven a car, little slave?
DENG

Nanjing, China

#26328 Jan 13, 2013
OH, NOW YOU USED 19 NEW WORDS TODAY AND THE ARTICLE "A" TWICE; YOU'RE DOING BETTER THAN YESTERDAY.

AND YOUR ABILITY REFLECTS THE SIZE OF YOUR BRAIN TOO???

AND YOU LIKE THE WORD "SLAVE" AS IN UNITED STATES PRISON SLAVE LABOR???

AND OF COURSE IT'S WELL KNOWN CHINA OUTLAWED SLAVERY IN 220 B.C. AND THE UNITED STATES, ATTEMPTED TO OUTLAW THE OBVIOUS SLAVE LABOR IN 1865, BUT THEN AFTER, IMPLEMENTED ANOTHER SLAVERY CALLED "CROP SHARING" AND "WAGE SLAVERY"???

THIS IS WHY THE MAFIA'S ECONOMY IS NOW NUMBER 5 IS SIZE IN THE WORLD AS IT CANNOT REFORM TO COMPETE IN THE NEW WORLD ORDER AND IT'S JUST ROTTING AWAY AND ALL THE PEOPLE WANT NOW IN THE U.S. IS A BAG OF DOPE, A SIX-PACK OF BEER AND A SUNDAY FOOTBALL GAME.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah right. I can't wait to buy a car made in that armpit of North Korea.
Ever driven a car, little slave?

USA

#26329 Jan 13, 2013
DENG wrote:
THE WELL-EDUCATED KIM JONG UN, THE PRESIDENT OF THE DPR OF KOREA,
<quoted text>
'the president'

Hahahahahaha!!!
His daddy gave him a country and he doesn't know know to do with it, slave.
How does it feel to kiss the fat butts of inbred hereditary tyrants, fool?
DENG

Nanjing, China

#26331 Jan 13, 2013
EDUCATED FOREIGNER TO READ BECAUSE KIM ONLY UNDERSTANDS PROPER AND PERFECT ENGLISH AND NOT THE TRASH ENGLISH THAT YOU'VE DISPLAYED HERE ON TOPIX.

YAZ, YOU EVER HEARD OF "TURN ON THE TV"???

AWWW, BOOTLICKER, ANOTHER ONE THAT FITS YOUR THINKING AS IF YOU WERE IN GERMANY IN 1935 YOUR THINKING WOULD LICK THE BOOTS OF THE HALF-JEW HITLER EVERY DAY, JUST LIKE YOU NOW FAWN ON THE SHOES OF GEORGE W BUSH AND OBAMA NOW.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that why that fat little slob almost never speaks in public? You're afraid of your government, aren't you, little bootlicker? I don't blame you.
Have any of your neighbors been 'sent to the mountains' lately, fearful little man?

USA

#26332 Jan 13, 2013
DUNG wrote:
LD ORDER AND IT'S JUST ROTTING AWAY AND ALL THE PEOPLE WANT NOW IN THE U.S. IS A BAG OF DOPE, A SIX-PACK OF BEER AND A SUNDAY FOOTBALL GAME.
<quoted text>
Your dull-as-dirt propaganda is become more wordy, little save. You'd better do a better job or that fat dumb slob, Kim Jong-un will have you executed by public firing squad.

How does it feel to kiss the feet of a family of demented inbred tyrants?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min Spider1954 63,129
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 13 min Gabriel 973,516
Who's the best fighter: Jackie Chan, Bruce Lee,... (Jan '08) 14 min Daniel 563
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 17 min Peter Ross 445,960
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 25 min gundee123 792
Straight/Gay Question 40 min Help 8
The REAL reason the world trade center was dest... (Apr '15) 48 min Johnny 42
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 57 min Regina 653,553
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Peace_Warrior 618,730
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 8 hr RiccardoFire 106,459
More from around the web