Piedmont, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you tell everyone what you were in prison for?
Manslaughter.

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

fred the pedophile wrote:
<quoted text>Manslaughter.
No the other thing involving the little boys?

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

fred wrote:
Russia got a new submarine ha ha ha !!!!!
China has been working on one too. Like their surface fleet, it submerges quite well, it just won't resurface. <¦-o
fred

Piedmont, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>No the other thing involving the little boys?
you are one sick person.that is all you talk about.....you are a little troll trying to get to someone you fail....just like your life a failure.It would be nice if you could say that to my face because the world would be short one idiot.
fred

Piedmont, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>No the other thing involving the little boys?
ricky nfl and usa zero just like you a zero.
fred

Piedmont, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

I don't have time for idiots this eve so i'm out going to have make the bed and crawl in it next to a wonderful woman.blonde hair and blue eyes....she is like i said a little older but a wonderful woman.today was a great day for me I payed her Honda civic off ...so i give thanks to the creator for all the blessings I have received.Praise Yahweh.
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO ERDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohh, my little Skinny Chocolate Man....Those little Magic Mushrooms are toasting your brain...
OK?
Tell me the Countries (Iran is not an Arab Country)that support Iran...The Arabs don't want that Turd Ahmanutjob to get Nukes.
Cuba? I don't understand the boycott,but who the hell cares? I quit smoking and Rum makes me fight so I don't touch it.
I JUST FIGURED OUT WHAT YOU ARE!!!!YOU'RE AN "OOMPA lOOMPA" AIN'T YA? BWAAAHHHAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!
You watch to many "Chocolate Factory" and been HellyWOOD metasized Reruns, no wonder you brain is MArshmellows! BQHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO ERDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

fred wrote:
<quoted text>you are one sick person.that is all you talk about.....you are a little troll trying to get to someone you fail....just like your life a failure.It would be nice if you could say that to my face because the world would be short one idiot.
This bunch of warmongers are sick, demented, no longer human nor humane... but Warring animals, they inhuman piece ScVm douchebags!

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

fred wrote:
<quoted text>you are one sick person.that is all you talk about.....you are a little troll trying to get to someone you fail....just like your life a failure.It would be nice if you could say that to my face because the world would be short one idiot.
You appear to have the same level of education as CHOCOLATE FACE the Somalian butt pirate. Are you him or are you another skinny? You brag about your blonde girl friend, but what you fail to mention that she's 300lbs. What are you about 5'6" and 135lbs LOL. <¦-o
UidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>You appear to have the same level of education as CHOCOLATE FACE the Somalian butt pirate. Are you him or are you another skinny? You brag about your blonde girl friend, but what you fail to mention that she's 300lbs. What are you about 5'6" and 135lbs LOL. <¦-o
Interjecting this post of yours addressed to other poster.
You our USA warmongers bully us Americans for not supporting you warring agendas with you stupidity, you paranoia got to you, that you can even think straight, as i'm not a Somalian but an American who just disagree with wars, what so hard to understand u warmongering barbarian!

You insipid and insolent fool, you the one, the US war mongers /war-for-profiters are ones with the obnoxious war machines the ruined US financially and morally and destabilized the world.

Let see how educated you are let take simple math problem.

11 + 1 = 100! Yes or No? Your Answer?

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACEofSHIT wrote:
<quoted text> Interjecting this post of yours addressed to other poster.
You our USA warmongers bully us Americans for not supporting you warring agendas with you stupidity, you paranoia got to you, that you can even think straight, as i'm not a Somalian but an American who just disagree with wars, what so hard to understand u warmongering barbarian!
You insipid and insolent fool, you the one, the US war mongers /war-for-profiters are ones with the obnoxious war machines the ruined US financially and morally and destabilized the world.
12 is the age that Sharia Law forbids a male child from being buggerd by CHOCOLATE FACED Somalian butt pirate. Insipid and insolent fool? Sounds like those words came straight out of the mouth your third world CHOCOLATE FACED despot warlord. You are not an American everyone knows it, so quit pretending you ignorant little illiterate bastard. <¦-o
Force Majeure

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

DENG wrote:
MOTHERS DON'T LIKE DATING MONKEYS, DO THEY???
<quoted text>
Bed Pan is the product-proof-result that his mother shared her bed with a monkey at least once in her life.
Force Majeure

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

fred wrote:
I payed her Honda civic off ...
A new one?

“Never run from a fight.”

Since: Dec 06

Vista, Ca.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text> Interjecting this post of yours addressed to other poster.
Before you discuss education perhaps you should learn English. Before you call people paranoid perhaps you should look at your “blame America first” philosophy. The US is not the “root of all evil” nor will evil cease if we go away. America is actually a pretty good place. You should visit it sometime. It would help tremendously with your English and your attitude.
fred

Piedmont, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOERDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>This bunch of warmongers are sick, demented, no longer human nor humane... but Warring animals, they inhuman piece ScVm douchebags!
kinda like zombies.
fred

Piedmont, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
A new one?
it's a 07 had to pay it off. she want's a mustang and i want the new camero..bet she wins lol....
fred

Piedmont, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

sucks it turned cold it was so nice yesterday and today is yuck.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

fred wrote:
<quoted text>it's a 07 had to pay it off. she want's a mustang and i want the new camero..bet she wins lol....
It's so nice to see that literately challenged can almost carry on conversations with one another, dumb hick.
Force Majeure

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
Before you discuss education perhaps you should learn English. Before you call people paranoid perhaps you should look at your “blame America first” philosophy. The US is not the “root of all evil” nor will evil cease if we go away. America is actually a pretty good place. You should visit it sometime. It would help tremendously with your English and your attitude.
Earnest and intelligent people don't take advice from trolls and idiots.

"Your" America has had its run and it is obvious you've got BIG problems with war, wages, unemployed, crime, and shoot-em-up serial killers by the hundreds.

Your English sucks, but it's not the reason that your country is in the shit and has never amounted to anything. It is your mentality that is to blame for that, Davey Boy.
Force Majeure

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

fred wrote:
<quoted text>it's a 07 had to pay it off. she want's a mustang and i want the new camero..bet she wins lol....
...... and the "Ford Man" vs "Chevy Man" battle goes on! When I lived in the U.S. I was a Ford Man. I had 65 Galaxy XL convertable, a 60 Ford panel truck and a 64 Falcon that I built myself with an I-beam axel and a 427 ci engine. I was into drag racing back then.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 10 min JudgeNJury 257,760
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 11 min pure top 721
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 min Stilgar Fifrawi 732,521
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min confrinting with ... 538,594
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 15 min CunningLinguist 226,159
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 24 min Israelis r Marxis... 117,943
justice for Ethan abernathy 37 min Jami richardson 1
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr Epiphany2 599,750
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 7 hr Le_le 173,257
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••