American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#26210 Jan 11, 2013
DENG wrote:
do you think
COULD IT BE ALQAEDA??? THE DARLING OF THE WASHINGTON D.C. MAFIA CROWD???
<quoted text>
You mean force majeuuuurys heros dengster???Well, they certainly are involved in the "Arab Spring" and not here.
I don't miss them.
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#26211 Jan 11, 2013
UidtiotRaceMakeworldpeace wrote:
<quoted text>The international War crimes Tribunal and all Good of the world is coming too put all of the US warmongers that had ruined US and the world! Hooray , One for Humanity! So you on crooked and corrupted side of evil will be hanged... for war crimes against humanity! Sooner or later, you face the light and justice banishing dark and evil US war mongers/Wa-for-profiteers... BWHAHHHAHAHHHA One for the World ! Lets the World clap hand! into scorching hell you go our US war mongering barbarians devils! WBHAHAHAHHAA Ding dong the evil Westerly witch goes poop@! BWHHAHAHAAA
Could you put a date on your blessed event Doc Hypocrite? I'm guessing when hell freezes over, how about you?

Hanged? That's a current Iranian favorite, is it yours too! Saddam knows all about it.

Doc , Hypocrite,...did you ever answer????How do you transport yourself around now if you don't use a car? And how do you obtain food and shelter???

Welfare?
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#26212 Jan 11, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
When is this war to begin, expendable slave?
He's predicted 3 or 4 now...could he be called a

war monger?

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

#26213 Jan 11, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>Golly! Ain't you just the perfect role model!
Have you explained why you pretended to be a woman yet fat man?

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#26214 Jan 11, 2013
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>You mean force majeuuuurys heros dengster???Well, they certainly are involved in the "Arab Spring" and not here.
I don't miss them.
What sort of crap is Dung being fed to believe such rubbish? Whatever it is, it probably tastes like his favorite meal of roast fetus.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#26215 Jan 11, 2013
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>He's predicted 3 or 4 now...could he be called a
war monger?
He's eager for war, isn't he? His bellicose posts are the sort of rubbish heard from North Korean vassals.
fred

Piedmont, OK

#26216 Jan 11, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, but when the U.S. is bankrupt, the political & industrial theives have left town, and the whole country has collapsed, those flag-wavers will be coming over here in droves seeking asylum and proclaiming "Woe is me! Please let me stay!" And once we allow a couple thousand of them to stay they'll be critisizing our respective governments saying that we are weak and too anti-war and how we'd be speaking German if it were not for "them".
They will claim that the United Snakes is best because it is (was) a super-power. And if we tell them that is the reason for its collapse they'll say that it was Socilialst thinking that ruined their country. When we then point out that it is thanks to OUR Socialist thinking that they have been given an opportunity to live with us in peace, they'll say that we are cowards and how we are unable to protect ourselves. Then of course we can tell them that war-mongering is what killed their country and it is our peaceful methods that have kept us free, they'll then say, "Well, at least we were a super power and you're not!" The logic of fantasy.
did you see where Russia unveiled a new submarine.I think it is awesome....as you know we don't fool with big boys we just fool with piss ant country's like a bully that we are your country should not let them in and I do no a few people that are getting the hell out of this shit hole.their war mongering will get them one thing and that is dead....
fred

Piedmont, OK

#26217 Jan 11, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>It got booted to the curb like a guy creeping for sex with another man, it ain't gonna happen round here assO, so you can go creep somewhere else and while you're at it assO take the ass end of your creeping duo "Yada" with you!
Yada lost his name the same as Captain O or assO as I like to refer to him.
Worlds Idiot who also got his name pulled used to go by Idiot One.
What a freaky group of fem guys!
you are the freak and the mail little shit ass who is in fact a snitch you cry like a little baby .....you are pathetic.
fred

Piedmont, OK

#26218 Jan 11, 2013
piss ants every one of you warmongering flag waving idiots I'm going to buy a flag and wipe my ass with it..... then burn it and burn it again to make tender with it to start fires.you sheeple worship a flag......be nice if captain would come back....because he kicked all of your asses and none of you could hold a candle to him ...oh!!!! wait you can not hold a candle to none of us.....we see the truth and you are blinded.
fred

Piedmont, OK

#26219 Jan 11, 2013
Russia got a new submarine ha ha ha !!!!!
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#26220 Jan 11, 2013
fred wrote:
Russia got a new submarine ha ha ha !!!!!
Big deal.......
The USS Mississippi, SSN-782 was commissioned in June..

The USS Minnesota, SSN-783 is due to be commissioned this summer.

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#26221 Jan 11, 2013
fred the pedophile wrote:
piss ants every one of you warmongering flag waving idiots I'm going to buy a flag and wipe my ass with it..... then burn it and burn it again to make tender with it to start fires.you sheeple worship a flag......be nice if captain would come back....because he kicked all of your asses and none of you could hold a candle to him ...oh!!!! wait you can not hold a candle to none of us.....we see the truth and you are blinded.
Why don't you tell everyone what you were in prison for?
UIdiotRaceMAkeWo rldPeace

United States

#26222 Jan 11, 2013
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>Could you put a date on your blessed event Doc Hypocrite? I'm guessing when hell freezes over, how about you?
Hanged? That's a current Iranian favorite, is it yours too! Saddam knows all about it.
Doc , Hypocrite,...did you ever answer????How do you transport yourself around now if you don't use a car? And how do you obtain food and shelter???
Welfare?
You our US warmongers/war supporters are real biggest hyprocrite on this planet, as 179 nations support little Communist Cuba, and our US is in crisis, so?

Sooner or later thwe International war crimes tribunal will hunt US war mongers down!

U having answer my posts, you know is sensitive so you don't want to

US put Saddam in power, a US puppet, you tell me?

Why over 130 non-aligned nations support Iran and give middle finger to the US, why our US is only one loser in the communty, so?
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#26224 Jan 11, 2013
UIdiotRaceMAkeWorldPeace wrote:
<quoted text>You our US warmongers/war supporters are real biggest hyprocrite on this planet, as 179 nations support little Communist Cuba, and our US is in crisis, so?
Sooner or later thwe International war crimes tribunal will hunt US war mongers down!
U having answer my posts, you know is sensitive so you don't want to
US put Saddam in power, a US puppet, you tell me?
Why over 130 non-aligned nations support Iran and give middle finger to the US, why our US is only one loser in the communty, so?
Ohh, my little Skinny Chocolate Man....Those little Magic Mushrooms are toasting your brain...
OK?
Tell me the Countries (Iran is not an Arab Country)that support Iran...The Arabs don't want that Turd Ahmanutjob to get Nukes.
Cuba? I don't understand the boycott,but who the hell cares? I quit smoking and Rum makes me fight so I don't touch it.

I JUST FIGURED OUT WHAT YOU ARE!!!!YOU'RE AN "OOMPA lOOMPA" AIN'T YA? BWAAAHHHAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!
fred

Piedmont, OK

#26225 Jan 11, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you tell everyone what you were in prison for?
Manslaughter.

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#26227 Jan 11, 2013
fred the pedophile wrote:
<quoted text>Manslaughter.
No the other thing involving the little boys?

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#26228 Jan 11, 2013
fred wrote:
Russia got a new submarine ha ha ha !!!!!
China has been working on one too. Like their surface fleet, it submerges quite well, it just won't resurface. <-o
fred

Piedmont, OK

#26229 Jan 11, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>No the other thing involving the little boys?
you are one sick person.that is all you talk about.....you are a little troll trying to get to someone you fail....just like your life a failure.It would be nice if you could say that to my face because the world would be short one idiot.
fred

Piedmont, OK

#26230 Jan 11, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>No the other thing involving the little boys?
ricky nfl and usa zero just like you a zero.
fred

Piedmont, OK

#26231 Jan 11, 2013
I don't have time for idiots this eve so i'm out going to have make the bed and crawl in it next to a wonderful woman.blonde hair and blue eyes....she is like i said a little older but a wonderful woman.today was a great day for me I payed her Honda civic off ...so i give thanks to the creator for all the blessings I have received.Praise Yahweh.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min Tide with Beach 841,913
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min waaasssuuup 591,416
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 26 min Killer 7,172
avandia 2014 (Jan '14) 31 min blades 354
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 32 min Chrome duqquetto 100,226
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 38 min Chrome duqquetto 4,820
www.accountnow.com activate - Account Now Activate (Jan '13) 1 hr Jessica Elaine Ra... 2
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr stemaxgizmo 271,484
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 6 hr Neelakaran 1,477
More from around the web