UidiotRaceMAkeWo rldPeople

United States

#26101 Jan 10, 2013
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>Raymond McGovern, a 27-year CIA veteran
"I think at simplest terms, there’s a cover-up. The 9/11 Report is a joke
This knucklehead also said this in 2007
what's he come up with doc hypocrite???theories about thermite!??
LOL
C'mon doc hypocrite don't be a typical lazy truther...just asking moronic questions...get yourself out there and get us some PROOF!
Or are you just the typical truther demanding a "new investigation" by those that you will never trust anyway? You know, the "government"
And can you tell me how you get food? I'm guessing "blood oil" is definately involved.
Guess what there is still a Congressional inquire task force investigating the 911, Readup war mongering barbarian

Co-Chair of the Congressional Inquiry Into 9/11 – and Former Head of the Senate Intelligence Committee – Calls for a New 9/11 Investigation
Posted on September 13, 2011 by WashingtonsBlog

The Co-Chair of the Congressional Inquiry into 9/11 and former Head of the Senate Intelligence Committee, Bob Graham,

Graham called for a new 9/11 investigation. As Raw Story notes:

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/

United States

#26102 Jan 10, 2013
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>Raymond McGovern, a 27-year CIA veteran
"I think at simplest terms, there’s a cover-up. The 9/11 Report is a joke
This knucklehead also said this in 2007
what's he come up with doc hypocrite???theories about thermite!??
LOL
C'mon doc hypocrite don't be a typical lazy truther...just asking moronic questions...get yourself out there and get us some PROOF!
Or are you just the typical truther demanding a "new investigation" by those that you will never trust anyway? You know, the "government"
And can you tell me how you get food? I'm guessing "blood oil" is definately involved.
Look Warmongering barbarian, it still on going investigation and even those in power from good Congressmen , to senators and even White hat intel community... are coming out to talk about 9/11, it good and even most of World and some Americans people also what it to be investigated... So why don't you want it investigated.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#26103 Jan 10, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>Look Warmongering barbarian, it still on going investigation and even those in power from good Congressmen , to senators an want it investigated.
Write in English, imbecile.

United States

#26104 Jan 10, 2013
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
Try it again in English.
make simple for you , numbskull, as you are mentally challenged; as most of you our US warmongering barbarian/war-for-profiteering ...are only interested in wars, violence, dissension, divisions, plundering , killing,.... And, you our bullying obnoxious US warmongers are Anti-americans ,Anti-World, Anti-peace, Ant-human rights, anti-civil liberties, Anti- US constitution, anti-International law...

United States

#26105 Jan 10, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Write in English, imbecile.
Already in English, you warmongering grunt pinhead!

Many other 9/11 Commissioners and congressmen have called for a new investigation, including:

For example:
9/11 Commissioner Bob Kerrey said that “There are ample reasons to suspect that there may be some alternative to what we outlined in our version ... We didn’t have access ....” He also says that it might take “a permanent 9/11 commission” to end the remaining mysteries of September 11
9/11 Commission co-chair Lee Hamilton says “I don’t believe for a minute we got everything right”, that the Commission was set up to fail, that people should keep asking questions about 9/11, and that the 9/11 debate should continue
9/11 Commissioner Max Cleland resigned from the Commission, stating:“It is a national scandal”; “This investigation is now compromised”; and “One of these days we will have to get the full story because the 9-11 issue is so important to America. But this White House wants to cover it up”
Senator Mike Gravel – who was the main congressman responsible for making the Pentagon Papers public – calls for a new 9/11 investigation
Congressman Ron Paul calls for a new 9/11 investigation and states that “we see the [9/11] investigations that have been done so far as more or less cover-up and no real explanation of what went on”
Congressman Dennis Kucinich wants a new investigation
Congressman Jason Chafetz says that we need to be vigilant and continue to investigate 9/11

Senator Lincoln Chaffee endorses a new investigation
Congressman Dan Hamburg wants a new investigation

In addition,many high-level military and intelligence officials have called for a new investigation, including:
Daniel Ellsberg has called for a new investigation
U.S. General, Commanding General of U.S. European Command and Supreme Allied Commander Europe, decorated with the Bronze Star, Silver Star, and Purple Heart (General Wesley Clark) said “We’ve never finished the investigation of 9/11 and whether the administration actually misused the intelligence information it had. The evidence seems pretty clear to me. I’ve seen that for a long time”
Former Deputy Secretary for Intelligence and Warning under Nixon, Ford, and Carter (Morton Goulder), former Deputy Director to the White House Task Force on Terrorism (Edward L. Peck), and former US Department of State Foreign Service Officer (J. Michael Springmann), as well as a who’s who of liberals and independents) jointly call for a new investigation into 9/11

And numerous high-level judges, legal professors and trial lawyers call for a new investigation. See this and this.

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2011/09/the-co...

USA

#26106 Jan 10, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>make simple for yous US warmongers are Anti-americans ,Anti-World, Anti-peace, Ant-human rights, anti-civil liberties, Anti- US constitution, anti-International law...
Oh really, foreigner? You keep puking up the same semi-literate rubbish and expect others will actually think you have something to say.

How about your anti-women laws? or your blatant anti-Semitism? The only thing you're free to do is wipe you butt with your bare hand and screw livestock.

You know nothing of this country because you've never been here, ignoramus.

United States

#26107 Jan 10, 2013
Why Lawyers for 9/11 Truth?
Lawyers are trained to value the Constitution and the rule of law.

We are trained to examine evidence and to spot cover-ups or inconsistencies in the evidence and bias in witnesses or decision-makers.

Attorneys are also experts in weighing conflicting evidence.

For all of the above reasons, many lawyers have concluded that the 9/11 Commission and other government examinations were wholly inadequate, and did not follow proper rules of evidence or procedure.

We are demanding an end to the 9/11 cover-up, and a full investigation by unbiased people with subpoena power ... and the courage to demand that the Constitution and rule of law are followed, and all guilty persons held accountable for their actions.
Petition
The following legal scholars, judges and attorneys demand an end to the 9/11 cover-up, a new, full and unbiased investigation, and punishment of all guilty parties:

Roy H. Andes.
Former Assistant Attorney General, State of Montana.
Brae Antcliffe.
Barrister, Sydney, Australia.
Thomas Ashton.
Barrister, Melbourne, Australia.
James Edyrn Baker.
Attorney, Washington. Former member of the Board of Governors of the Washington State Bar Association.
Stonewall Jackson Bird.
Attorney, Washington and New York (and inactive member of the Florida and Texas bars). Former counsel in the International Legal Department of Mobil Oil Corporation, and later as European Counsel for Harris Corporation. One of the founding directors of Washington Lawyers for Sustainability.
Kathleen Margaret Brown.
Attorney, Illinois.
William Bernard Butler.
Attorney, Minnesota.
Dennis Cunningham.
Attorney, New York.
Thomas M. Diggins.
Attorney, South Dakota.
Curtis Doebbler.
Professor of Law at An-Najah National University, Visiting Professor, Webster University, Geneva, Switzerland, former Visiting Professor at University of Geneva, Geneva, Switzerland, former Research Fellow of the Hague Academy of International Law.
Constance Fogal.
Former leader, Canadian Action Party. Attorney, Vancouver, Canada.
Stephen Fournier.
Attorney, Connecticut. Former Lecturer in Law, University of Connecticut School of Law Criminal Clinic.
Richard D. Fuerle.
Attorney, New York (retired).
Terry Ann Furnell.
Attorney, Florida (retired).
Jeffrey W. Griffith.
Attorney, California and Texas.
Frank Haddleton
Attorney, Vermont (also licensed to practice in Massachusetts).
Katherine Hine.
Attorney, Ohio. Executive Director of the Ross County Network for Children.
Lieutenant Colonel Said Huber.
Attorney and Clerk of the Military Supreme Court of Switzerland.
Ferdinando Imposimato.
Honorary President of the Supreme Court of Italy. Former Senior Investigative Judge, Italy. Presided over several terrorism-related cases, ill Veale is a former instructor of Criminal Trial Practice at Boalt Hall School of Law, University of California at Berkeley, with an 11-year teaching career. Retired Chief Assistant Public Defender, Contra Costa County, California 31-year career.
Terrence A. Valko.

Andreas Von Bülow is the former Assistant German Defense Minister (the number two German defense position), former Minister of Research and Technology, and a former member of the German Parliament. He is a practicing attorney in Germany.
Paul Warburton.
Advocate, England.
William A. Watson.
Attorney, Ohio.
Burns H. Weston.
Professor Weston is the Bessie Dutton Murray Distinguished Professor of Law Emeritus and Founding Director and Senior Scholar, Center for Human Rights, The University of Iowa; Fellow, World Academy of Art and Science. Honorary Editor, Board of Editors, American Journal of International Law.
Open Letter
The following is an open letter from two of our members. Please distribute it widely, to lawyers everywhere.

More names not listed, too much!

United States

#26108 Jan 10, 2013
Dear Counsel,

As an attorney, you know how important the Constitution and the rule of law is. We've just suffered through years of attack on the system of laws and justice in which we practice.

Many lawyers are concerned about presidential signing statements, spying on American citizens, torture, and other challenges to American law and international conventions... As attorneys, we are not swayed quite so much as some people by ungrounded emotions. We have expertise in analyzing competing claims, weighing conflicting evidence, and reaching logical decisions about what really happened. Moreover, as lawyers, we know that people sometimes cover up and attempt to hide incompetence, recklessness, or crime.

We have all heard people say that "everything changed on 9/11", as if that were an excuse to disregard the Constitution as a "quaint", outdated document. Not many American attorneys believe that.

In fact, many high-powered attorneys have questioned the Bush administration's explanation for 9/11 itself, including why the Bush administration allowed the hijacked planes to inflict so much damage on 9/11. By way of example only, the following lawyers have publicly questioned the Bush administration's explanation for 9/11, or believe there might have been a whitewash and a cover-up:

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2011/09/the-co...

USA

#26109 Jan 10, 2013
your

United States

#26110 Jan 10, 2013
To contact Lawyers for 9/11 Truth, you can write to us at If you are a lawyer, judge or professor of law, active or retired, wishing to add your name to the petition, please provide proof of your qualification to practice law with your email. For example, if you are an Illinois attorney, you can send a link to the Illinois state bar's attorney database: http://www.iardc.org/ardcroll.asp .

USA

#26111 Jan 10, 2013
UidiotRaceMAkeWorldPeople wrote:
Dear Counsel,
As an attorney, you know how important the Constitution and the rule of law is. We've just suffered through years of attack on the system of laws and justice in which we practice.
Many lawyers are concerned about presidential signing statements, spying on American citizens, torture, and other challenges to American law and international conventions... As attorneys, we are not swayed quite so much as some people by ungrounded emotions. We have expertise in analyzing competing claims, weighing conflicting evidence, and reaching logical decisions about what really happened. Moreover, as lawyers, we know that people sometimes cover up and attempt to hide incompetence, recklessness, or crime.
We have all heard people say that "everything changed on 9/11", as if that were an excuse to disregard the Constitution as a "quaint", outdated document. Not many American attorneys believe that.
In fact, many high-powered attorneys have questioned the Bush administration's explanation for 9/11 itself, including why the Bush administration allowed the hijacked planes to inflict so much damage on 9/11. By way of example only, the following lawyers have publicly qu-the-senate-intelligence-com mittee-calls-for-a-new-911-inv estigation.html
Way to spam up the thread, illiterate whiner. Are you ashamed of your poor language skills?

United States

#26112 Jan 10, 2013
And thier is branch of worldwide Engineers/Scientist also on 911 truther task force to investigate this also!

Yaaaa Hooo!q One for world humanity.

And the International war crimes Tribunal also put US war criminals on trail for war crimes agianst humanity , sooner of later it catch up to you, you know who you are, coming for you! WBAHHAHAAAA

United States

#26115 Jan 10, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Way to spam up the thread, illiterate whiner. Are you ashamed of your poor language skills?
Not me, you having put anything of intellectual thoughts to counter my posts, as your are uneducated, and as i asked you number of questions that you can even answer! And, i'd never seen you write more than a two sentences, as i'd expect ad hominem from you so many time, it not even funny. you warmongering barbarian , the HomoErectus the caveman is grunting again for your guns... BWAHHAHAHAAAAAaa

United States

#26117 Jan 10, 2013
DENG wrote:
UidiotRaceMAkeWorldPeople wrote: Dear Counsel,
In fact, many high-powered attorneys have questioned the Bush administration's explanation for 9/11 itself, including why the Bush administration allowed the hijacked planes to inflict so much damage on 9/11. By way of example only, the following lawyers have publicly qu-the-senate-intelligence-com mittee-calls-for-a-new-911-inv estigation.html
LET THE WORLD GET SOME MORE POINTLESS WARS FOR THE MAGGOTS IN WASHINTON D.C. TO FIGHT; ONE MORE SHOULD DO IT, TO GIT RID OF THIS MOB OF KILLERS ON THE WORLD SCENE FOR GOOD.
<quoted text>
The international War crimes tribunal is also on Gestapo/US war mongering soldiers..and Bush & co already treid for War crimes against humanity! One for world humanity! cLAPPING FOR JOY!

USA

#26119 Jan 10, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>Not me, you having put anything of intellectual thoughts to counter my posts, as your are uneducated, and as i asked you number of questions that you can even answer! And, i'd never seen or your guns... BWAHHAHAHAAAAAaa
I can say more in one sentence than you could in a book, imbecile.

You're anything but intellectual, dullard, so why bother? Do you touch women and children with your left hand, foreigner?

USA

#26120 Jan 10, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>The international War crimes tribunal is also on Gestapomanity! cLAPPING FOR JOY!
Will your toothless war crimes committee being coming to my house, boy?

USA

#26123 Jan 10, 2013
DuNG wrote:
E EXCLUSIVE USE OF THE UNITED STATES MILITARY, WHICH WAS FOUND ALL OVER NEW YORK CITY AS A RESIDUE IN THE DUST BY COUNTLESS NUMBERS OF INDEPENDENT INVESTIGATIONS.
<quoted text>
What a pile of crap. Did your political officer tell you that, slave?
You're a gullible fool.

USA

#26124 Jan 10, 2013
DUNG wrote:

GEORGE W. BUSH CANNOT GO TO SWITZERLAND FOR HE HAS OUTSTANDING WARRANTS FOR HIS ARREST IF HE EVER ENTERS THE COUNTRY ON CRIME OF WAR CRIMES AND CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY, WHICH THE SWISS AUTHORITIES ARE BOUND BY LAW TO IMPLEMENT ONCE BUSH COMES THERE, AND THEN PUT HIM ON TRIAL.
idiot wrote:
Why aren't you allowed to leave your stinking country, little minion?

USA

#26125 Jan 10, 2013
DENG wrote:
idiot wrote:

THERE'S A PROVISION IN THE GENEVA CONVENTION LAWS THAT ALLOWS THE SUPPORTERS OF WAR CRIMES TO BE PUT ON TRIAL TOO, LIKE YOU; SO HOW DO YOU PLEAD, GUILTY, THE WORLD SUPPOSES???
<quoted text>
OK. You and your fiendish little slave buddies can stop by and try to arrest me anytime, fool.
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#26130 Jan 10, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I can say more in one sentence than you could in a book, imbecile.
You're anything but intellectual, dullard, so why bother? Do you touch women and children with your left hand, foreigner?
Watch your Cyber libel!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Osmius 817,186
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min June VanDerMark 578,661
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 18 min Pegasus 269,992
Poll have you been completely naked when your home a... 42 min stemaxgizmo 21
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 49 min lisw 176,194
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 52 min bacon hater 97,962
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr LAWEST100 609,731
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 8 hr IWANNAPLAY 187
More from around the web