“Never run from a fight.”

Since: Dec 06

Vista, Ca.

#26076 Jan 10, 2013
UidiotRaceMAkeWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Even worst for You our US warmongers/War supporter/investors/War-for-pr ofiteers are the worst world bunch of trained mass killers. rapers, invaders, plunders, liars, hypocrites, stealers, abusers, bullies etc.,
Ypu have a Comprehension problem , Native indians of N. America, what you don't understand
More American than you are, you our bullying obnoxious US warmongers are Anti-americans ,Anti-World, Anti-peace, Ant-human rights, anti-civil liberties, Anti- US constitution, anti-International law...
Not conspiraceies even our good US leaders, the White HAt Intel... even disagree with the 911 commission reports. And , international War crimes Tribunal had tried Bush & co for War crimes against humanity, and The US Warmongers will be also on trail for war crimes...sooner or later it will catch up to the bunch of US war mongers!
Try it again in English.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#26077 Jan 10, 2013
IDIOT wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong again grunt Airhead.
y , yet perpetual monthly rounds of Macroeconomic Warfare on global scale, what instrument of war is our US fed instilled on American people and World economies . and what is concurrences of this insidious US fed action will do?
Do you and your goat herding cohorts really believe you can entice an answer to such rhetorical crap, illiterate fool? Why do you use your left hand to eat and to touch women, imbecile?

Vista, Ca.

#26078 Jan 10, 2013
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>US is not a democracy - It is a Republic, you dimwit, an Autocratic govt, a police State, have you not notice NDAA, CISPA AND SOPA, Martial ALw, illegal Extra-constutional agendas, illicit Executive Orders, Anti-protesting... you are dumb as rock.
As to Communism or whatever political system the US corrupted in power oppose and needs an makeup an enemy (s), used as one of the many propaganda tools to brainwash most of dumbed Americans to support illicit overseas wars, to support War-for-profiteering , and PNAC agendas... and US agendas is not about bring democracy to others , Democracy is just a US facade.
readup AND LEARN
John Stockwell, former CIA official (From his speeches, Books
" The major function of secrecy in Washington is to keep the U.S. people ... from knowing what the nation's leaders are doing.
"Enemies are necessary for the wheels of the U.S. military machine to turn.
It is the function of the CIA to keep the world unstable, and to propagandize and teach the American people to hate, so we will let the Establishment spend any amount of money on arms.
"The CIA has overthrown functioning democracies in over 20 countries"
The US is listed on the Democracy Index as a “Full Democracy”.
You are going to need to take out a loan before you can put your 2 cents in.

None of the countries listed as “Full Democracies” are true democracies.

Norway, Sweden, the UK, Denmark, Australia, Canada, New Zealand are constitutional monarchies while Iceland, and the US are constitutional republics.

I’m not going to try to decipher the rest of whatever you were trying to say. Learn English moron.

Vista, Ca.

#26079 Jan 10, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
It's like this, Fred. The Bozo Brigade will tell you that the United Snakes is best because it is biggest. When you point out that China is bigger then they'll say China doesn't count because it doesn't have much Democracy. When you then point out that Sweden has much more Democracy than the U.S. they reply that Sweden doesn't count because the U.S. is bigger.
The U.S. is a sinking ship, Fred. Find the best way out and take it - before it's TOO late!
Didn’t say Sweden didn’t count, I just said it was insignificant. There are more people in Los Angeles County being provided with “Full Democracy” than in all of Sweden.

Didn’t say China didn’t count, I just pointed out that it is listed on the Democracy Index as an “Authoritarian regime” and therefore the opposite of a democratic government.

Vista, Ca.

#26080 Jan 10, 2013
<quoted text>Davey boy and his war mongering bunch are no so bright, he have not clue about US Democratic facade is in name only, its actions is not it soul. If could only gather what Huey Long Said about our US, he still mentally challenged....
Jesus!—
Let me help you. If your post was in English it would have read—

“Davey boy and his war mongering bunch are not so bright. He doesn’t have a clue about the US’s democratic façade.”

The rest of what you typed (were you sitting on the keyboard?) was undecipherable.
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#26081 Jan 10, 2013
UIdiotraceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Look Doc Warmongering you Biggest Warmongering DOC US hyprocrite on here, as these our good US leaders will put you to shame and for war crimes agianst humanity. So you support Blackhat, the corrupted in power...?
==
Robert Baer, a decorated 20-year CIA veteran
Yet Another Congressman Questions 9/11
by Washington's Blog
The evidence points at" 9/11 having had aspects of being an inside job.
==
Raymond McGovern, a 27-year CIA veteran
"I think at simplest terms, there’s a cover-up. The 9/11 Report is a joke
===
On the contrary , even the Our Good US leaders in power , Those in authority, White hats...are coming out in droves and don't believe in 9/11 commission reports; and even many of thinking Americans and world questioned it. The world woken up and not trusting US use of deception and duplicity, the World is not stupid anymore.
===
Paul Craig Roberts, a former Assistant Secretary of the Treasury under Reagan (on the Tom Hartmann Show)
( Old-line Republican warns 'something's in the works' to trigger a police state by Muriel Kane www.rawstory.com , July 19, 2007)
"Unless Congress immediately impeaches Bush and Cheney, a year from now the US could be a dictatorial police state at war with Iran... When Bush exercises this authority [under the new Executive Order]... there's no check to it. It doesn't have to be ratified by Congress. The people who bear the brunt of these dictatorial police state actions have no recourse to the judiciary. So it really is a form of total, absolute, one-man rule.... The American people don't really understand the danger that they face."
... "The administration figures themselves and prominent Republican propagandists ... are preparing us for another 9/11 event or series of events. Chertoff has predicted them.... The National Intelligence Estimate is saying that al Qaeda has regrouped.... You have to count on the fact that if al Qaeda's not going to do it, it's going to be orchestrated.... The Republicans are praying for another 9/11."
==
Bill Christian - former CIA analyst
"Let's address the real issues here. Why is it important that we not let the so-called conspiracy theories surrounding 9/11 be drowned out? After spending the better part of the last five years treating these theories with utmost skepticism, I have devoted serious time to actually studying them in recent months, and have also carefully watched several videos that are available on the subject. I have come to believe that significant parts of the 9/11 theories are true, and that therefore significant parts of the “official story” put out by the U.S. government and the 9/11 Commission are false…
The End of the Anglo-American Empire?
by Richard C. Cook, is a former U.S. federal government analyst.
When George W. Bush became president in 2000, the grand strategy of Middle East occupation was facilitated by the skillful exploitation of the 9/11 attacks as the excuse for military mobilization to be financed by the housing bubble and the forced sale of U.S. Treasury debt to foreign investors. The historic jack-up of petroleum prices - including the most recent ones that have brought gas at-the-pump in the U.S. to $4 a gallon - are clearly a de facto tax on the American public to pay for these wars.
Doc Hypocrite,

Which parts of the gov't story are false?

http://www.vaed.uscourts.gov/notablecases/mou...

as it is layed out here(evidence from a real trial,not conjecture from a professional wrestler)

----------

'

It sounds like Richard C Cook does not believe in thermite.
------
Doc Hypocrite, why don't the peace loving iranians russians and Venezeulans offer up their blood oil for free?, or at least lower than market prices? That way no one could afford wars(using your"logic")

Doc Hypocrite, you said you don't drive, so how do you get around?

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#26083 Jan 10, 2013
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus!—
Let me help you. If your post was in English it would have read—
“Davey boy and his war mongering bunch are not so bright. He doesn’t have a clue about the US’s democratic façade.”
The rest of what you typed (were you sitting on the keyboard?) was undecipherable.
I've tried the English 101 approach, with these knuckle dragging troglodyte simpletons and it just doesn't work. Their just too stupid!
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#26084 Jan 10, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the one who wants to talk about continents, not me. You thought you could split a hair and come out looking good - but it didn't work.
<quoted text>
.... and it stands clear for anyone who reads it the United Snakes is way down the list. Sweden happens to be way up towards the top but that's not the issue.
The issue is the United Snakes' dismal performance in Democratic principles as the back-drop of a country and people who claim its military and soldiers are securing democracy and freedom, when in actual fact the United Snakes neither instills democratic principles abroad nor does it practice democratic principles "at home" in the United Snakes.
The bottom line is that the United Snakes "Duty, Honour, Country" upholds only Fascist principles - and it is to Fascism that it aspires.
Sure Sveedy..lol

Strange how the majority in Iraq is now in power after an election,...p'rhaps you could've instilled a better democracy in Iraq? You could've nicely asked Saddam to step down, as the starving of millions(that you approved of) seemed not to work. Surely if you would've asked nicely....lol
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#26085 Jan 10, 2013
<quoted text>Look our Warmonger, i not that person you mention, you talking about Rickf. I see your paranoia and fear induced by corrupted state is rearing it ugly turtle head again and got the best of you. time for you top get lof the koolade dude, you need to soto psychoward asap! WBHAHAHAHHAAAAAAA
John Stockwell, former CIA official (from his speeches, books...
It is the function of the CIA to keep the world unstable, and to propagandize and teach the American people to hate, so we will let the Establishment spend any amount of money on arms.
Robert Baer, a decorated 20-year CIA veteran
Yet Another Congressman Questions 9/11
by Washington's Blog
The evidence points at" 9/11 having had aspects of being an inside job

------

this was from 2007 ,,Doc Hypocrite??? why no more about it?? it's been 6 years..

BECAUSE ITS conjecture?

Why do you lap up conspiracy theory??
fred

Piedmont, OK

#26087 Jan 10, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
It's like this, Fred. The Bozo Brigade will tell you that the United Snakes is best because it is biggest. When you point out that China is bigger then they'll say China doesn't count because it doesn't have much Democracy. When you then point out that Sweden has much more Democracy than the U.S. they reply that Sweden doesn't count because the U.S. is bigger.
The U.S. is a sinking ship, Fred. Find the best way out and take it - before it's TOO late!
I agree this is not the place to be but nowhere will be safe all out nuclear exchange.com ing to a theater near you.then all the warmongering flag wavers can see what they have done they are responsible.And will be held responsible when they meet their maker. they can explain how they supported the murder pf women and children all over the world and how they worshiped the beast.
fred

Piedmont, OK

#26088 Jan 10, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>You're such a loser, the only date you ever get is when you take the garbage out. <¦-o
Not so I am In A blessed relationship with A very righteous woman.She is A little older but Theirs nothing like it.And yes it is my job to take the trash out Like filthy warmongers flag waving brainwashed idiots.
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#26089 Jan 10, 2013
<quoted text>Look our Warmonger, i not that person you mention, you talking about Rickf. I see your paranoia and fear induced by corrupted state is rearing it ugly turtle head again and got the best of you. time for you top get lof the koolade dude, you need to soto psychoward asap! WBHAHAHAHHAAAAAAA
John Stockwell, former CIA official (from his speeches, books...
Raymond McGovern, a 27-year CIA veteran
This knucklehead also said this in 2007
what's he come up with doc hypocrite???theories about thermite!??
LOL
C'mon doc hypocrite don't be a typical lazy truther...just asking moronic questions...get yourself out there and get us some PROOF!
Or are you just the typical truther demanding a "new investigation" by those that you will never trust anyway? You know, the "government"
And can you tell me how you get food? I'm guessing "blood oil" is definately involved.
fred

Piedmont, OK

#26090 Jan 10, 2013
Some sheeple on here has missed the boat and need mental help asap...
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#26093 Jan 10, 2013
fred wrote:
<quoted text>I agree this is not the place to be but nowhere will be safe all out nuclear exchange.com ing to a theater near you.then all the warmongering flag wavers can see what they have done they are responsible.And will be held responsible when they meet their maker. they can explain how they supported the murder pf women and children all over the world and how they worshiped the beast.
Fred pleez take a trip to Afghanistan and explain your "maker" to the Taliban. Or Pakistan Pleez

You enjoy your 40 k truck and the "beasty system you travel around in too much,..

don't ya?
Hypocrite

USA

#26095 Jan 10, 2013
DUNG wrote:
idiot wrote:

AND YOUR COMPREHENSION LEVEL IS THAT OF A HOW OLD A PERSON???
<quoted text>
I have an excellent education, slavish minion. In addition and unlike you, I can access the internet freely, whereas you're a dupe to your vicious despot's propaganda.

Why can't citizens leave your stinking backwater fiefdom? Why are foreign journalists so tightly monitored while there?
What does your ugly hereditary dictatorship have to hide?

USA

#26100 Jan 10, 2013
DUNG wrote:
YEP, YOUR COMPREHENSION OF THE WORLD IS CLOSE TO MENTAL RETARDATION.
<quoted text>
Is that what your dirty propaganda officer told you to type, little slave?
Do you also carry the congenital venereal diseases from that murderous Kim Il-sung? Your family is but one step away from the gulags.
UidiotRaceMAkeWo rldPeople

United States

#26101 Jan 10, 2013
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>Raymond McGovern, a 27-year CIA veteran
LOL
C'mon doc hypocrite don't be a typical lazy truther...just asking moronic questions...get yourself out there and get us some PROOF!
Or are you just the typical truther demanding a "new investigation" by those that you will never trust anyway? You know, the "government"
And can you tell me how you get food? I'm guessing "blood oil" is definately involved.
Guess what there is still a Congressional inquire task force investigating the 911, Readup war mongering barbarian

Co-Chair of the Congressional Inquiry Into 9/11 – and Former Head of the Senate Intelligence Committee – Calls for a New 9/11 Investigation
Posted on September 13, 2011 by WashingtonsBlog

The Co-Chair of the Congressional Inquiry into 9/11 and former Head of the Senate Intelligence Committee, Bob Graham,

Graham called for a new 9/11 investigation. As Raw Story notes:

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/

United States

#26102 Jan 10, 2013
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>Raymond McGovern, a 27-year CIA veteran
LOL
Look Warmongering barbarian, it still on going investigation and even those in power from good Congressmen , to senators and even White hat intel community... are coming out to talk about 9/11, it good and even most of World and some Americans people also what it to be investigated... So why don't you want it investigated.

USA

#26103 Jan 10, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>Look Warmongering barbarian, it still on going investigation and even those in power from good Congressmen , to senators an want it investigated.
Write in English, imbecile.

United States

#26104 Jan 10, 2013
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
Try it again in English.
make simple for you , numbskull, as you are mentally challenged; as most of you our US warmongering barbarian/war-for-profiteering ...are only interested in wars, violence, dissension, divisions, plundering , killing,.... And, you our bullying obnoxious US warmongers are Anti-americans ,Anti-World, Anti-peace, Ant-human rights, anti-civil liberties, Anti- US constitution, anti-International law...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min kent 585,625
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 14 min Theswamiji 6,401
No one should blaspheme Prophet Mohammad, peace... 19 min MUQ2 281
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 29 min Buck Crick 830,133
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 36 min Muffy Knows 2,299
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 49 min Epiphany2 611,940
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 50 min truthandcommonsense 3,907
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Just Think 99,220
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 hr WasteWater 270,839
More from around the web