American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country
UidfiotRaceMakew orldpeace

United States

#26036 Jan 9, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you comprehend the quote in my avatar, arab dullard.
I see master race masterbating again, you are paranoid again and again. Why u so paranoid?

United States

#26037 Jan 9, 2013
Americans Target Of Largest Media Brainwashing Campaign In …
rense.com/general15/tr.htm

Hollywood is a component of the ... it is quite familiar to the psywarriors and brainwashers who have launched a war on the American ... Are we Americans already so brainwashed ...
British: Why are Americans brainwashed to …
Full question
Best answer
Other answers
uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index... ...
Resolved · Last updated: Jun 02, 2009 · 31 posts · 30 total answers

Jun 02, 2009 · When it comes to the War of 1812-1815.The American education system ... Also!Why have Hollywood never made a film ... Why do americans brainwashed …
» Black Op Down: Hollywood Jazzes Up Fake Osama Raid For …
www.infowars.com/black-op-down-hollywood-jazz... ...

... people will go away thinking not that the raid never happened but even more brainwashed ... war on reality and history. Both Hollywood ... the American …
Are American Soldiers and Marines Brainwashed?... You Bet!
www.james-glaser.com/2004/p20040428.html

And it isn't just American Soldiers and ... War is an adventure that men have been going on since before ... Hollywood helps because the hero usually gets the ...
Brainwashing America - The New Enlightenment
www.hermes-press.com/brainwash1.htm

United States

#26038 Jan 9, 2013
World’s Clarion Call: Stop All Wars; Love Your Brethren!

Wars spread terror;
Wars cause horror;
Wars kill persons;
Wars maim people;
Wars pollute air;
Wars contaminate soil;
Wars destroy buildings;
Wars ravage cities;
Wars ruin countries;
Wars cause hatred;
Wars are expensive;
Wars escalate prices;
Wars create enemies;
Wars generate ill-will;
Wars instill mistrust;
Wars make the poor, poorer;
Wars make the world,
A difficult place to live in;
Don’t waste money on futile wars.

Love settles conflicts;
Love gets friends;
Love converts foes;
Love leads to dialogue;
Love spreads brotherhood;
Love brings lasting peace;
Love leads to progress;
Love is all-encompassing;
Love is the key to human problems;
Love rules the universe;
Love leads to heaven;
Stop the wars and love your brethren;
Science should improve man’s plight;
Unite against human calamities;
Fight diseases, poverty, and illiteracy;
Leaders should give up their ego;
The world should be free of fear;
Peaceful co-existence should bring all near;
Make the earth more habitable for all.
This is the world’s clarion call!
Copyright by Dr John Celes 3-30-2007
DR John Celes

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#26039 Jan 9, 2013
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Now I know why you are so pissed.....
The Military Channel just had a show on tonight called Somali Pirate Take Down....
It was your Brothers and Daddy that the SEAL's drilled, wasn't it..
There is a term the Military people that served there used for your people.(You can hear it in the movie "Black Hawk Down")
You'er a "Skinny" aren't you? In your case however, you being "skinny" is due to your Meth addiction isn't it..
Children..........Just say NO!!!!!! Don't turn yourself into a Chocolate Face Somali(Skinny) "Butt Pirate" Tweeker like "Idjit".
It wasn't meth that the skinnies were on, rather a stimulant called khat, that was in the form of a plant that they chewed on. It is a relatively strong stimulant that also produces a euphoric feeling, explaining the incoherent ramblings of CHOCOLATE FACE the Somalian butt pirate, who chews on it when ever he isn't gobbling Horse Manure's Kielbasa and Swedish Meatballs.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#26041 Jan 10, 2013
Davey Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
If you have a problem with their definition of North America, take it up with them.
According to the source we are both using--Canada and the US make up North America. Latin America and the Caribbean have 24 countries.
6USA9 wrote:
<quoted text>I see geography wasn't your strong suit. Seven countries on your list, are considered to be Central America. <¦-o
Are you both 12 years old or are you one and the same person?

*** "North America" and "Latin America" are apples and oranges.
*** "Central America" is NOT a "Continent".

“Never run from a fight.”

Since: Dec 06

Vista, Ca.

#26042 Jan 10, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Are you both 12 years old or are you one and the same person?
*** "North America" and "Latin America" are apples and oranges.
*** "Central America" is NOT a "Continent".
Western Europe isn’t a “Continent” either.

You and I are both using the Democracy Index as a reference. If you don’t like the way they define the criteria, then take it up with them.

Vista, Ca.

#26043 Jan 10, 2013
UIdiotraceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Look Doc Warmongering you Biggest Warmongering DOC US hyprocrite on here, as these our good US leaders will put you to shame and for war crimes agianst humanity. So you support Blackhat, the corrupted in power...?
==
Robert Baer, a decorated 20-year CIA veteran
Yet Another Congressman Questions 9/11
by Washington's Blog
The evidence points at" 9/11 having had aspects of being an inside job.
==
Raymond McGovern, a 27-year CIA veteran
"I think at simplest terms, there’s a cover-up. The 9/11 Report is a joke
===
... "The administration figures themselves and prominent Republican propagandists ... are preparing us for another 9/11 event or series of events. Chertoff has predicted them.... The National Intelligence Estimate is saying that al Qaeda has regrouped.... You have to count on the fact that if al Qaeda's not going to do it, it's going to be orchestrated.... The Republicans are praying for another 9/11."
==
Bill Christian - former CIA analyst
"Let's address the real issues here. Why is it important that we not let the so-called conspiracy theories surrounding 9/11 be drowned out? After spending the better part of the last five years treating these theories with utmost skepticism, I have devoted serious time to actually studying them in recent months, and have also carefully watched several videos that are available on the subject. I have come to believe that significant parts of the 9/11 theories are true, and that therefore significant parts of the “official story” put out by the U.S. government and the 9/11 Commission are false…
The End of the Anglo-American Empire?
by Richard C. Cook, is a former U.S. federal government analyst.
When George W. Bush became president in 2000, the grand strategy of Middle East occupation was facilitated by the skillful exploitation of the 9/11 attacks as the excuse for military mobilization to be financed by the housing bubble and the forced sale of U.S. Treasury debt to foreign investors. The historic jack-up of petroleum prices - including the most recent ones that have brought gas at-the-pump in the U.S. to $4 a gallon - are clearly a de facto tax on the American public to pay for these wars.
You are a liar, a cheat, a hypocrite and a dimwit. You are all the things that you claim to oppose.

You claim to be born and raised in the US and yet you can’t post in coherent English. You don’t know the difference between “Native Americans” and “Native Indians”. Every single one of your posts makes it clear you are not familiar with either the American language or culture.
You are a liar!

You constantly take quotes and events out of context.
A cheat!

You claim we should return the land to the “Native Indians” yet you haven’t left so they can reclaim it.
You are a hypocrite!

You’re a mindless ideologue who couldn’t follow a rational train of reason to a logical conclusion if your life depended on it. Because of that you are willing to accept even the most implausible, twisted conspiracies without hesitation.
A dimwit!
Force Majeure

Sweden

#26044 Jan 10, 2013
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
Western Europe isn’t a “Continent” either.
You're the one who wants to talk about continents, not me. You thought you could split a hair and come out looking good - but it didn't work.
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>You and I are both using the Democracy Index as a reference. If you don’t like the way they define the criteria, then take it up with them.
.... and it stands clear for anyone who reads it the United Snakes is way down the list. Sweden happens to be way up towards the top but that's not the issue.

The issue is the United Snakes' dismal performance in Democratic principles as the back-drop of a country and people who claim its military and soldiers are securing democracy and freedom, when in actual fact the United Snakes neither instills democratic principles abroad nor does it practice democratic principles "at home" in the United Snakes.

The bottom line is that the United Snakes "Duty, Honour, Country" upholds only Fascist principles - and it is to Fascism that it aspires.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#26045 Jan 10, 2013
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a liar, a cheat, a hypocrite and a dimwit. You are all the things that you claim to oppose.
You claim to be born and raised in the US and yet you can’t post in coherent English. You don’t know the difference between “Native Americans” and “Native Indians”. Every single one of your posts makes it clear you are not familiar with either the American language or culture.
You are a liar!
You constantly take quotes and events out of context.
A cheat!
You claim we should return the land to the “Native Indians” yet you haven’t left so they can reclaim it.
You are a hypocrite!
You’re a mindless ideologue who couldn’t follow a rational train of reason to a logical conclusion if your life depended on it. Because of that you are willing to accept even the most implausible, twisted conspiracies without hesitation.
A dimwit!
Looks like only personal slander to me. Not much feedback to his well thought-out,excellently motivated report. Are you fresh out of pertinent, on-topic disussion material?

You should have tried to side-track him with "continents" or maybe "hemispheres" instead and he might have got confused and lost his zest for the thread subject. I said "maybe", but I doubt it. He knows what he's doing and he knows what he's talking about. Did you tell him that North America consists of ONLY Canada and the Untied Snakes? What did he say about that?

“9/11 Twoof = STUPID ”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#26046 Jan 10, 2013
whatever happened to your Captain O sock dufus !?!?!?!!?!
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the one who wants to talk about continents, not me. You thought you could split a hair and come out looking good - but it didn't work.
<quoted text>
.... and it stands clear for anyone who reads it the United Snakes is way down the list. Sweden happens to be way up towards the top but that's not the issue.
The issue is the United Snakes' dismal performance in Democratic principles as the back-drop of a country and people who claim its military and soldiers are securing democracy and freedom, when in actual fact the United Snakes neither instills democratic principles abroad nor does it practice democratic principles "at home" in the United Snakes.
The bottom line is that the United Snakes "Duty, Honour, Country" upholds only Fascist principles - and it is to Fascism that it aspires.

Vista, Ca.

#26047 Jan 10, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
You brought up continents, not me. Bottom line—according to the Democracy Index North America is more democratic than Western Europe.
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
If you believe what the Democracy Index says about Sweden, then you have to accept what it says about the US being a “Full Democracy”

It is hypocritical of you a communist to brag about Sweden’s democratic standing. If it was up to the communist, democracy wouldn’t exist at all. The US is the largest, most powerful “Full Democracy” in the world and without it I doubt seriously if Sweden’s democracy would exist. Without the US, Europe and most of the world would have had to submit to one of the other two competing ideologies—communism or fascism.

Vista, Ca.

#26048 Jan 10, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like only personal slander to me. Not much feedback to his well thought-out,excellently motivated report. Are you fresh out of pertinent, on-topic disussion material?
You should have tried to side-track him with "continents" or maybe "hemispheres" instead and he might have got confused and lost his zest for the thread subject. I said "maybe", but I doubt it. He knows what he's doing and he knows what he's talking about. Did you tell him that North America consists of ONLY Canada and the Untied Snakes? What did he say about that?
“well thought-out,excellently motivated report”. LOL
Obviously you understand his incoherent mumblings even him less than I.

BTW—you are the only one talking about continents. If you would have read the Democracy Index then you would have known that it was referring to “Regions”.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#26049 Jan 10, 2013
UidiotRacemakeworldpeace wrote:
<quoted text>Interjecting , Force majeure got wrong person ,JOHN is not AKA U worldIDIOTRACEMAKEPEACE, you and other on here are paranoid ? Why you our US war mongers/war supporters/War investors... so paranoid?
I knew he was wrong tinker bell, John aka Yada (and many other names) is from (or proxies from) Oklahoma.

“Will you hold my pistol?”

Since: Sep 10

Oklahoma City

#26051 Jan 10, 2013
fred wrote:
<quoted text>you are a flat ass liar!!!! never did i say i ran a multi million dollar company you idiot.blow time on topix you a nut....you are the one on here 24/7 as for buffalo chip don't you remember the white sheeple slaughtered them...
you are idiot dejure. you fired me after i made comment about your piece of crap company, you have no money you broke SOB, all lies ALL LIES Timothy & i hate you, especially after you came on to me and tried to molest me at work you bastard!
fred

Piedmont, OK

#26052 Jan 10, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Tell us some more about your time in the American special forces, you lying Swedish fruit!
you are so stupid you don't even know who you are talking to.....take you flag waving ass back to where you come from.
fred

Piedmont, OK

#26053 Jan 10, 2013
The Oklahomo Kid wrote:
<quoted text>you are idiot dejure. you fired me after i made comment about your piece of crap company, you have no money you broke SOB, all lies ALL LIES Timothy & i hate you, especially after you came on to me and tried to molest me at work you bastard!
the only thing you got right is yes you are a homo .....stupid ass
fred

Piedmont, OK

#26054 Jan 10, 2013
I did not think It was possible but these warmongering flag waving idiots are getting stupider.People think the zombie thing is funny I think it is true because you have let your government turn you into a bunch of brainwashed idiots.a bunch of retards.very simple but sooooooooooo true....
fred

Piedmont, OK

#26055 Jan 10, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>I knew he was wrong tinker bell, John aka Yada (and many other names) is from (or proxies from) Oklahoma.
yes i have many names...you can just call me Mr Logic.And I might be in Oklahoma And I may not be.It is very clear to me that you are brainwashed....flag waving idiot.your government is going to kill you how do you feel about that.
fred

Piedmont, OK

#26056 Jan 10, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know about dave what I do know is he is borderline.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#26057 Jan 10, 2013
fredneck wrote:
you have let your government turn you into a bunch of brainwashed idiots.a bunch of retards.very simple but sooooooooooo true....
So whom do you blame for YOUR stupidity, hayseed?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Doctor Justice_ 880,426
Rajkot gay Topix (Feb '15) 20 min cool boy 237
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 21 min RiccardoFire 8,307
dental seo 22 min VerbatimMarketing 1
www.mygiftcardsite.com balance - Mygiftcardsite... (Dec '12) 42 min Claudianjr123 43
The Christian Atheist debate 45 min messianic114 3,991
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 59 min New Age Spiritual... 603,506
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr Lyndi 177,899
More from around the web