|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>What's wrong with calling you Chocolate, it fits you well!
Not CHOCOLATE you anti-war US monger! Not pirate! I am student from the Congo, We have not CHOCOLATE, thier is know CHOCOLATE at the Congo!

Henry Kissinger took away milk chocolate from the country of Africa in 1972, to save cows for the US dairy for profit mongers. Many survivors of the American war for milk chocolate profit, were forced to switch to dark chocolate!

Jesse Ventura uncovered a conspiracy between the Easter Bunny and chocolate for profit barons Hershey Co. He later exposed a cover up involving an alien company from Mars that acquired all the chocolate to sell for profit in the Milky Way!

I have had Force Majeure's Chocolate, it gets all over his Kielbasa and Swedish Meatballs.
doe resident

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

UidiotRaceMakeWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>AGAIN A RACIST WARMONGER! I see McCartyhism with new twist is appearing it ugly head again, thous in corrupted power sure got you paraniod, so who you going to point you fingers at nerds, children, Asians, Arabs, Blacks, the handicap of society... No wonder the immigrants are leaving the USA, taking their Intellectuals capital and with them; returning home in enmasses, is it great US will no longer be able compete globally on competitive arena. BWHAHHHAHAHAA Onwe more thing US don't belong to U, it belong to Native indians OR ABORIGINALS of N. America. YOU us WAR MONGERS/SUPPORTERS/WAR-FOR-PRO FITEERS... ARE ONES THAT RUINING aMERICA, YOU GO HOME WARRING Animals, as those Peaceful Americans and world don't want anythingthing to deal with you our US war mongers/supporters of illicit Us overseas wars, is financially and morally bankrupting US and ruining world with your War machines
I did not say a thing about Blacks,children, and Asians.I just don't care for these mexicans coming here to get welfare that I have worked and put money into.I am true to America and feel that if YOU don't like it then YOU should return to wherever you came.
---HOW many scalps have the native indians removed from children and women and how many homesteads have they burned?It seems they get enough welfare along with some others who feel that they are owed something.

“Never run from a fight.”

Since: Dec 06

Vista, Ca.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical American misinformative propaganda like, "You're either with us or against us" and "It's us or them". Do you still cream your jeans when you see a Joan Wayne film, Davey Boy?
So the Soviets were REALLY with Idi Amin??

As long as we are talking about favorite movies, do you have the one where Stalin flies to Berlin to personally command the attack in 1945? How about the one where Kim-II-sung turned pine cones into grenades? You commies will believe anything.
Patriot

Longmont, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Top 10 Most Dangerous U.S. Government Agencies

Monday, January 7, 2013

#10 - Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)- annual budget $8.5 billion: Their record of ignoring environmental damage and the health effects on humans from major events such as 9/11, the Exxon and Gulf oil spills to the worst case, Fukushima, is unparalleled. Rather than investigate and warn of real dangers, they have gone after farmers for dubious claims of water contamination, while treating milk spills as they should have treated oil spills. Even worse, the EPA has concluded that there is no law preventing it from doing "research" on Americans. A recent lawsuit over the EPA's work with airborne pollutants will put this claim to the test in Federal court. Their illegal human experiments could break the Nuremberg Code (source: The Washington Times)...

Also America, the EPA was ruled to be un-Constitutional thus un-Lawful in the early 1970's:
http://www.libertyroundtable.com/2011/02/04/e...

#9 - Internal Revenue Service (IRS)- annual budget $13.3 billion: Cries of "End the Fed!" continue to get louder, while more people are beginning to wake up completely and couple this with "End the IRS!" In fact, the two were developed together 100 years ago making the private Fed and the government IRS fraternal twins in creating a system of indentured servitude through dollar devaluation and arbitrary tax collection, respectively. The Fed enslaves through stealth, while the IRS uses force to impose itself through ever-expanding regulations and the threat of fines and imprisonment. As the collection division, the IRS rakes in a staggering $2.3 trillion annually. Despite that massive amount, the IRS has a distinguished record of ignoring the shenanigans of major corporations and federal employees, while focusing harshly on the average private citizen and small businesses in particular. Thankfully, there is some momentum toward abolishing the IRS through FairTax legislation. Now would be a good time, as the IRS will be empowered even further when the healthcare overhaul takes effect.

READ MORE:

http://www.activistpost.com/2013/01/top-10-mo...
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Jesse Ventura | NavySEALs.com - Experience the SEAL Edge
www.navyseals.com/jesse-ventura
Jesse Ventura joined the Navy after high school and served for six years — four on active duty, two in the Reserves — and is a Vietnam veteran
That is a bogus commercial site...

wikipedia.org/wiki/jesseventura

He was UDT, NOT SEAL! Not all sailors are SEALs dummy.

I am a Veteran and have more service time than Ventura but that doesn't make me a SEAL either...
I hear whining

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

<quoted text>Jesse Ventura not just a wrestler but an ex-navy seal, Ex Governor and good father.
9/11
look, Not just Jesse Ventura question 9/11 but our good US leaders and those in Authorities the White hats...are coming out to criticize ,... READ up!
George W Bush Authorized 9/11 Attacks Says Stanley Hilton - a senior advisor to Sen Bob Dole (R)
http://globalresearch.ca/ , May 23, 2008
---
Paul Findley
They Dare To Speak Out -
People and Institutions Confront Israel's Lobby
by Paul Findley (former member of the U.S. House of Representatives for 22 years), p350
After 9/11, lobby influence was nowhere more apparent than on Capitol Hill. Even as evidence of worldwide outrage against U.S. complicity with Israel's assault on the West Bank and Gaza mounted, a large majority of members of both the House of Representatives and the Senate remained beholden to AIPAC. They blocked any fair and open discussion of the U.S. national interest on Middle East policies, giving their allegiance on these issues to AIPAC, rather than to their home constituencies.
---
Major General Albert "Bert" N. Stubblebine III, former head of all U.S. intelligence - speaking to a reporter about 9/11 in Germany
I do know that the Pentagon was not hit by an aircraft... The press is saying what they have been told to say... the stories about 9/11 are false... You take a look at the buildings falling down. They didn't fall down because airplanes his tem; they fell down because explosives went off, demolitions. Look at building 7. I didn't fall to its side; it didn't fall in this direction of that direction. Just like the two towers... What is it they do not want the public to know?
----
Raymond McGovern, a 27-year CIA veteran
Yet Another Congressman Questions 9/11
by Washington's Blog
www.globalresearch.ca/ , February 20, 2010
I think at simplest terms, there’s a cover-up. The 9/11 Report is a joke.
---Many more US leaders , the White hats , will come out to speakup about 9/11 commission reports... So you Corteous Europhobe the black hate supporters better ruminate that you can't beat justice and truth of the good, you evil ones will see light of justice; sooner or later!
Jesse, the body Ventura was and is a steroid fried "professional" wrestler...

Btw what was the Kissinger quote you keep bringing up about soldiers??
----------
"Major General Albert "Bert" N. Stubblebine III, former head of all U.S. intelligence - speaking to a reporter about 9/11 in Germany
I do know that the Pentagon was not hit by an aircraft"
----------

Albert "Bert" N. Stubblebine III is a retired Major General in the United States Army. He was the commanding general of the United States Army Intelligence and Security Command from 1981 to 1984, when he retired from the Army. He is also known for his interest in parapsychology. wtf//!!??? parapsychology lol!!!that's beautiful!!! he's a loon. a ghost chaser...and an old fart to boot!!! no wonder you believe him!!!

parapsychology
The study of the evidence for psychological phenomena, such as telepathy, clairvoyance, and psychokinesis, that are inexplicable by science.

duhhhhhh!!!! of course the wtcs were not hit by planes!! there's just videos of it from a thousand different angles and sources..

but u choose to believe general stubblebutt because you lap up the conspiracy and hate the US..(In the past you have said al queada was justified in it's strike and that if we just leave "their lands" they will leave us alone correct?

just one of thousands of videos if you need real evidence tho from a real trial it's here..

http://www.vaed.uscourts.gov/notablecases/mou...

so take the steroid fried brain wrestler for what he is, will ya? A kook out to make a buck off of gullible saps, like you and deng.

----
Doc Hypocrite if you do not drive how do you get around??
I hear whining

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

<quoted text>Jesse Ventura not just a wrestler but an ex-navy seal, Ex Governor and good father.
9/11
look, Not just Jesse Ventura question 9/11 but our good US leaders and those in Authorities the White hats...are coming out to criticize , not believing 9/11 commission reports... READ up!
George W Bush Authorized 9/11 Attacks Says Stanley Hilton - a senior advisor to Sen Bob Dole (R)
http://globalresearch.ca/ , May 23, 2008
---
Paul Findley
They Dare To Speak Out -
People and Institutions Confront Israel's Lobby
by Paul Findley (former member of the U.S. House of Representatives for 22 years), p350
After 9/11, lobby influence was nowhere more apparent than on Capitol Hill. Even as evidence of worldwide outrage against U.S. complicity with Israel's assault on the West Bank and Gaza mounted, a large majority of members of both the House of Representatives and the Senate remained beholden to AIPAC. They blocked any fair and open discussion of the U.S. national interest on Middle East policies, giving their allegiance on these issues to AIPAC, rather than to their home constituencies.
---
Major General Albert "Bert" N. Stubblebine III, former head of all U.S. intelligence - speaking to a reporter about 9/11 in Germany
I do know that the Pentagon was not hit by an aircraft... The press is saying what they have been told to say... the stories about 9/11 are false... You take a look at the buildings falling down. They didn't fall down because airplanes his tem; they fell down because explosives went off, demolitions. Look at building 7. I didn't fall to its side; it didn't fall in this direction of that direction. Just like the two towers... What is it they do not want the public to know?
----
Raymond McGovern, a 27-year CIA veteran
Yet Another Congressman Questions 9/11
by Washington's Blog
www.globalresearch.ca/ , February 20, 2010
I think at simplest terms, there’s a cover-up. The 9/11 Report is a joke.
---Many more US leaders , the White hats , will come out to speakup about 9/11 commission reports... So you Corteous Europhobe the black hate supporters better ruminate that you can't beat justice and truth of the good, you evil ones will see light of justice; sooner or later!

his strive for the top

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Steroid fried brain
UidtiotRaceMAkeW orldPeace

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a Veteran and have more service time than Ventura but that doesn't make me a SEAL either...
wRONG AGAIN!

NAVY SEAL!

READUP GRUNTER! bWHhahaaha
Jesse Ventura was elected the 38th governor of Minnesota on November 3, 1998, the first-ever Reform Party candidate to win statewide office. Ventura shocked the political establishment by defeating Attorney General Hubert H.(Skip) Humphrey III and St. Paul Mayor Norm Coleman.

With running mate Mae Schunk, an educator of 37 years, the Ventura-Schunk ticket received the support of thousands of new voters across the state and sparked a renewed interest in making government work better - all while spending less than $400,000.

Ventura was born James Janos on July 15, 1951 to Sgt. George Janos, a steamfitter for the city of Minneapolis, and First Lt. Bernice Janos, a nurse anesthetist. He grew up in the south Minneapolis Longfellow neighborhood, attended Cooper Elementary School, Sanford Junior High and graduated from Roosevelt Senior High School in 1969.

Immediately after high school, Ventura joined the Navy and was trained as a SEAL (Sea Air, Land). He served in the Navy for six years during the Vietnam era-four on active duty, two in the Reserves. After his honorable discharge in 1973, Ventura attended North Hennepin Community College on the GI bill.

For 11 years, Ventura was a professional wrestler. In 1984, he retired from wrestling and became an actor, appearing in several films including Predator with Arnold Schwarzenegger. He later became a radio talk show host.

In 1990, Ventura was prompted to run for Mayor of Brooklyn Park, Minnesota's sixth largest city, due to the imminent destruction of a treasured wetland. He served as Mayor until 1995, championing crime reduction.

http://www.bpcbakbusconf.com/2003-ventura.htm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Jesse Ventura (American professional wrestler, actor, and politician ...
Jesse Ventura, original name James George Janos. Ventura joined the U.S. Navy after high school, becoming a SEAL (sea, air, land) commando and serving in the ...
www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/625616/Jes... - Lagret i buffer

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't expect much from 'ol Chocolate Face, cause he's a Somali pirate and after his cohorts took a bullet in the head, he thinks their all SEALS now. LOL
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
So the Soviets were REALLY with Idi Amin??
As long as we are talking about favorite movies, do you have the one where Stalin flies to Berlin to personally command the attack in 1945? How about the one where Kim-II-sung turned pine cones into grenades? You commies will believe anything.
Not even commie annie muk believes thermite brought down the wtcs,...lol

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

I hear whining wrote:
<quoted text>http://www.youtube.com /watch?v=iHAQvZCQcXUXX
his strive for the top
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Steroid fried brain
Jesse Ventura (American professional wrestler, actor, and politician ...
Jesse Ventura, original name James George Janos. Ventura joined the U.S. Navy after high school, becoming a SEAL (sea, air, land) commando and serving in the ...
www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/625616/Jes ...-
====

Henry Kissinger
"Soldiers are expendable -- dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns in foreign policy."

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>You can't expect much from 'ol Chocolate Face, cause he's a Somali pirate and after his cohorts took a bullet in the head, he thinks their all SEALS now. LOL
Look our US warmonger , no a Somali, you paranoid McCarythism with new twist is rearing its ugly head again, own corrupted leaders had put you on fear mongering again. Get of the koolade dude!

Look Jesse Venture is ex- NAvy Seal,a truther seeker...

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Trials of Henry Kissinger,
Christopher Hitchins, p128

The United States is the most generous in granting immunity to itself and partial immunity to its servants, and the most laggard in adhering to international treaties (ratifying the Genocide Convention only in 1988 and signing the Coverrant on Civil and Political Rights only in 1992). And the provisions of the Rome Statute, which would expose Kissinger to dire punishment if they had been law from as early as 1968, are not retroactive. The Nuremberg principles, however, were in that year announced by an international convention to have no statute of limitations. International customary law would allow any signatory country (again exempting the United States) to bring suit against Kissinger for crimes against humanity in Indochina.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Childrens of the world calling for World Stability and for soldiers worldwide to put down their guns... see one of many poems from world childrens...

War...

war creates fighting that kills everyone...
war creates hate where love should be...
war creates tears that will never dry away...
war creates pain that wont go away...
war creates sadness that wont feel better...
war creates destruction that will take too long to fix...
war blinds us of what’s right or wrong...
war steals us of the right to be happy...
war creates gaps that keep us apart...
war creates a fire you cant put out...
war drops bombs on our hopes and dreams...
war creates children without a father, no one to tuck them in at night...
war makes it hard for a parent to say “everything will be alright” when then don’t even have anyone that they can say “good night”.
war scars a child's mind with things they cant erase...
war makes a good nights sleep a living hell...
war creates nightmares that are never-ending dreams and then, just screams
war creates guilt that eats you alive inside...
war makes you see things that make you scream inside...
war creates scars when all you've seen is blood and more...
war only leaves death when every body drops to the floor...
war creates silence after it ends, so how long till it starts again?
and when all the willing that will fight, die and say their last good night
the war will end, the living will mourn, all for peace but what was it all for? For all those people who died, just so now everyone alive, can do nothing to cope but cry...

Alexander SaPonte

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>What's wrong with calling you Chocolate, it fits you well!
no chocolate i prefer Rainbow World !

Children of world calling for world peace, why don't you drop you guns, you war mongering supporters

Your Ideas Of War

Your ideas of war and war heroes are your own and that's okay with me
But when you tell me war leads to peace with you I can't agree
Bad feelings between people who have been to war for years and years remain
In war as well as the needless loss of life friends you don't ever gain
Even for the so called winners of the war the price is huge to pay
And yet of war and rumours of war we read and hear of every day
Millions have died or have been injured in wars and in war only heartbreak
And far too many people fail to realize that war is a huge mistake
When you say that war is not a bad thing in that you are not alone
But let the one who is free of sin be the first to cast the stone
That you are entitled to your point of view with me is quite okay
Though I for one do not agree with what you have to say
Of war and your ideas on it which to all you like to make known
And though your ideas are different to mine like 'tis said to each their own.
Francis Duggan

Most times Soldiers are no heroes to civilians

“WELL PAID GOVIE SHILL ”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

unless the civilians are liberated from concentration camps and Nazi oppression
UidtiotRaceMAkeWorldPeace wrote:
<quoted text>no chocolate i prefer Rainbow World !
Children of world calling for world peace, why don't you drop you guns, you war mongering supporters
Your Ideas Of War
Your ideas of war and war heroes are your own and that's okay with me
But when you tell me war leads to peace with you I can't agree
Bad feelings between people who have been to war for years and years remain
In war as well as the needless loss of life friends you don't ever gain
Even for the so called winners of the war the price is huge to pay
And yet of war and rumours of war we read and hear of every day
Millions have died or have been injured in wars and in war only heartbreak
And far too many people fail to realize that war is a huge mistake
When you say that war is not a bad thing in that you are not alone
But let the one who is free of sin be the first to cast the stone
That you are entitled to your point of view with me is quite okay
Though I for one do not agree with what you have to say
Of war and your ideas on it which to all you like to make known
And though your ideas are different to mine like 'tis said to each their own.
Francis Duggan
Most times Soldiers are no heroes to civilians

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
True, John. The ony thing good about McCarthy is that he conviced the American population (by default) to stop blaming all of their problems on theto a indians.
Not john from the midwest! But he did incite and inplant fear into populations knowing no imminent danger but this gave wave to authocratic govt imposition and control ruining and dividing nation into groups bases on political annd gave wave to racism, fear, paraniao, wars, police state, hate...

“WELL PAID GOVIE SHILL ”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

The day I received American citizenship was a turning point in my life. I had ceased to be stateless. Until then, unprotected by any government and unwanted by any society, the Jew in me was overcome by a feeling of pride mixed with gratitude.

From that day on, I felt privileged to belong to a country which, for two centuries, has stood as a living symbol of all that is charitable and decent to victims of injustice everywhere—a country in which every person is entitled to dream of happiness, peace and liberty; where those who have are taught to give back.

In America, compassion for the refugee and respect for the other still have biblical connotations.

That day I encountered the first American soldiers in the Buchenwald concentration camp. I remember them well. Bewildered, disbelieving, they walked around the place, hell on earth, where our destiny had been played out. They looked at us, just liberated, and did not know what to do or say. Survivors snatched from the dark throes of death, we were empty of all hope—too weak, too emaciated to hug them or even speak to them. Like lost children, the American soldiers wept and wept with rage and sadness. And we received their tears as if they were heartrending offerings from a wounded and generous humanity.

Ever since that encounter, I cannot repress my emotion before the flag and the uniform—anything that represents American heroism in battle. That is especially true on July Fourth. I reread the Declaration of Independence, a document sanctified by the passion of a nation’s thirst for justice and sovereignty, forever admiring both its moral content and majestic intonation. Opposition to oppression in all its forms, defense of all human liberties, celebration of what is right in social intercourse: All this and much more is in that text, which today has special meaning.

America understands that a nation is great not because its economy is flourishing or its army invincible but because its ideals are loftier. Hence America’s desire to help those who have lost their freedom to conquer it again. America’s credo might read as follows: For an individual, as for a nation, to be free is an admirable duty—but to help others become free is even
more admirable - Elie Wiesel, writer, professor, political activist, Nobel Laureate, and Holocaust survivor

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

UidtiotRaceMAkeWorldPeaceFeces wrote:
<quoted text>Not john from the midwest! But he did incite and inplant fear into populations knowing no imminent danger but this gave wave to authocratic govt imposition and control ruining and dividing nation into groups bases on political annd gave wave to racism, fear, paraniao, wars, police state, hate...
Chocolate Face, you're an illiterate boob, but I suppose education isn't one of the prerequisites for your career and piracy. <¦-o

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••